1. Ease of segmenting the users basis different attributes
2. Low reliance on tech once the integration is done.
3. Webengage gives you a lot of flexibility to play with communication/engagement using their journey module & can help you in deriving key insights
1. The analytics & reporting engine of the webengage is atleast 2-3 years behind. Pulling data for the purpose of the analysis is not easy & you need to take help of the support team to get basic data.
2. Survey module is very basic. Doesn't work properly on the mobile site. Links that you add as part of message are not clickable & you can't create integrated journeys with them which is quite bad for a marketing automation tool!
3. Funnel module is poorly built. You can analyze only one funnel at a time
4. In-app notifications are very slow even with the latest sdk integration
1. We are trying to optimize our sales funnel using marketing automation engine of webengage. It has helped us a lot in creating interactive journeys & nudge users towards their milestones.
2. Targeting users basis their behaviour & interaction with the platform has become much easier
3. Near zero product maintenance