Wayk Now

4.8

Wayk Now lets you take control of a remote computer, or allow an authorized user to take control of your computer. Wayk Now is free for personal use and for trial purposes (30 days) and currently available on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android.

Work for Wayk Now?

Learning about Wayk Now?

Wayk Now Reviews

Ask Wayk Now a Question
Showing 12 Wayk Now reviews
Wayk Now review by Ben L.
Ben L.

"Wayk Now is a real lifesaver"

What do you like best?

It's very easy and simple to use! Almost as simple as point and click All I have to do is open the client, put in the details of what I want to connect to and BAM, I'm in!

What do you dislike?

Having to open firewall ports to communicate. If I want to connect to multiple PCs, I have to remember what PC is using what port, grant access through my firewall, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for remote management. Very easy to use, and you can't beat the price! :)

I'm using it to remotely connect to my PC from home and vice versa. I also use this to remotely support people when they're on the road,e tc.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Wayk Now
Wayk Now review by Gerhard R.
Gerhard R.

"Fast, easy and leighweight user support - ready in seconds!"

What do you like best?

It can be run with just the .exe file or you can install (and of course deploy) with a .msi package. Additionally it is possible to connect from IOS and Android to the Windows system.

Connections over the Internet works smooth as to clients on the local network.

Additional should be also mentioned the "Prompt for Permission" and the "TLS Encryption" feature

What do you dislike?

At the moment the Applications is only available in English and French - I hope some other languages would be come soon

For me personally the function to show all monitors at once (if you connected to a client with multiple monitors) is missing

Fast user support, UI is end user friendly and explain self, free tool to connect to other workstations over the internet - and also from smartphones if your are on the road

What Remote Support solution do you use?

Wayk Now review by Cary W.
Cary W.

"It's a great start..."

What do you like best?

While this product is very new in its evolution, I'm very impressed at how stable it is. I am working my way to use this as a replacement for other solutions, but it's not quite there for "internet" connection capability.

What do you dislike?

As mentioned, I need it to work flawlessly over the internet. This brand new version is/was supposed to add this capability, but after several attempts had to revert to GoToMeeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

YMMV! Given a little more time, this product will become an A+ in my mind. The folks at Devolutions are awesome. I use another product from them and it is something I can't live without. I have faith that this will hit the mark for me very, very soon!

Finding a simple, low cost way of providing remote support across OS platforms.

Wayk Now review by Carlos Daniel C.
Carlos Daniel C.

"The best support tool"

What do you like best?

This is literally the best free application I have used for remote access in many, many years. Devolutions has outdone themselves!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't much that one can complain about other than maybe requiring a purchase for advanced features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to connect to remote users quickly and easily. The installation process is blazingly fast and WAYK Den server is outstanding when wanting to connect outside the organization!

By the way, iG2, tried to upload an image and your page dont accept it!!

I'm easily able to connect to my PC when necessary. If I have to fix an issue after hours, I can easily launch the program on my PC OR the app on my phone and connect from anywhere!

Wayk Now review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Great replacement for Teamviewer"

What do you like best?

The product is only a 2MB install, so it's a very small footprint. The install is extremely fast. Once installed and running, making connections to remote computers works flawlessly. It's great that you can also save bookmarks for stations that you connect to frequently.

What do you dislike?

There currently is no ability to run in unattended mode, but I do see that this feature will be available in the summer of 2018.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are currently using Teamviewer or a product like GoToMeeting to provide remote support, this product is something you should try.

I am using the product to support clients remotely to provide tech support/troubleshooting.

Wayk Now review by Tommy B.
Tommy B.

"It is getting more awesome every version!"

What do you like best?

Wayk Now works on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android! It is very quick, smooth, and easy to use. You can use it without installation by simply sharing a code, or install it as unattended if you have the enterprise version. It is really not expansive, and awesome support.

What do you dislike?

Unattended is only for Windows... I really need it to work for Mac and Linux.

Remote control all employees computer using a single platform, for remote assistance.

Wayk Now review by Logan P.
Logan P.

"Great Application"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and has a small footprint.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you need to have someone else on the computer to control it.

Remote control of computers that are not in the same area of the building

Wayk Now review by User

"Connect quickly, or, ask for help"

What do you like best?

Fast to install, to use and connect using web, not only LAN.

What do you dislike?

Till this moment, maybe the fact that the interface is so clean, that you think it is not working

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You'll enjoy and maybe replace your current solution, cause it start with free plans, even for business.

Fast connection to other computers, receive help, connect to internal lan or internet too, and again, Fast, really fast

Wayk Now review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Wayk Now to replace Teamviewer internally "

What do you like best?

Fast and quick remote access.

Centralise every access in Remote Desktop manager to be able to work almost exclusively from one tool.

What do you dislike?

Unattended service is not yet available.

I don't like the mac interface

I don't like the setting interface to simple.

Remote access to clients sites. Benefits are by combining Remote Desktop manager and ease of use between the two.

Wayk Now review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great application"

What do you like best?

I like Wayk Now for its ease of use and how conveinient it is to direct end users how to get it working.

What do you dislike?

There are no things that I dislike that I can point my finger at. This is just an awesome application :-)

Quicker response in helping customers by fixing problems they have on their systems.

Wayk Now review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"great alternative to teamviewer"

What do you like best?

the program is small and installs only takes a minute. Easy to use and understand interface

What do you dislike?

i'm prompt for administartor rights to run

this is a great free alternative to team viewer. recent versions of team viewer have become too complex in my opinion and WAYK now is simple, quick and easy

Wayk Now review by Jimmy B.
Jimmy B.

"Light and efficient"

What do you like best?

Safe and easy to use, does what it needs to do. With the new chat feature, it's just perfect.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to tell, it's perfect for my job!

Easier to connect a remote PC for helpdesk.

Learning about Wayk Now?

* We monitor all Wayk Now reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.