WaiverForever Reviews & Product Details

WaiverForever Overview

What is WaiverForever?

WaiverForever is the best online waiver solution for your business. We support the customize documents tailored to your business's needs, including agreements, waivers and indemnity forms. You could turn your smartphones and tablets into waiver signing stations and signed document will automatically save in your online account securely, forever. Also, we provide intelligent searching to easily find any signed waivers or customers information.

WaiverForever Details
Arabic, Greek, English, Persian, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Customize documents tailored to your business's needs, including agreements, waivers and indemnity forms. Turn your smartphones and tablets into waiver signing stations. Automatically saves the signed documents in your online account, forever. Easily find any signed waivers by searching for customer's name, phone number or email. De-clutter your business and end the tiresome digging through piles of documents!

1. We support signing on both iOS and Android devices.
2. We provide different monthly or yearly plans according to your needs.
3. Most intuitive waiver building tool using our dashboard.
4. Most fluently waiver app for signing.
5. We also support integrations with multiple platforms like Mindbody, Booker, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Google, Zapier, etc.

Aries App Inc

Showing 68 WaiverForever reviews
Already have WaiverForever?
Coordinator of Recreation and Wellness
Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

Very easy to use and customize. I love that I can have multiple waivers and assign users to each waiver. Perfect for managing different locations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When a waiver is signed I don't know which template it's coming from when I get the email notification. I have to login to see. It would be useful if the email said which waiver was being signed.

I never use the dashboard when I login. I feel that's not very useful as the first thing I see. I'd rather see a list of most recent waivers signed grouped by waiver template.

The export data page is always a little confusing to me. It lists versions of my waiver with different counts for each. I never know if I'm exporting the data only from that version or all the data from all versions when I export.

I'd also love the ability to see the waiver templates in list view vs thumbnail. It would be easier to scan when there are a lot of templates for an organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allowing people to sign waivers for different locations across the country which require different waivers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager Operational Excellence
What do you like best?

Easy to use, fair price, not the cheapest, but it is ok, great offline usage too.

The kiosk usage is a great function because we can ask clients to sign the waiver when we are working out of our office, in events and we don't have internet. always able to carry the tablet and get the signatures.

I didn't try yet, but I like the idea of integration waiver forever to another system, in our case our internal rental software and Zendesk Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to send pre-filled waivers. I wish we could have an easier way to personalize each waiver for each client, and have basic information already pre-filler. Maybe we need to integrate with our rental software. we probably use only a few functions of waiver forever and they cover almost all if not all needs we have so far.

When we have a pre-filled waiver our client is still able to modify that, should be grate to not allow further modifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy software to use and it covers the basic needs. I am not the one running the software on a daily bases, but it is covering all our needs so far. Just one thing that I wish is to be able to pre-fill a waiver easily, I don't think it is easy to pre-fill any waiver. I might need to integrate into my rental software to have it done easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to collect waiver from my clients, having my clients signing a liability waiver and when something bad happens we can prove they were responsible for the equipment during their rentals. Having the waiver online is great because we just need to email them link. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly, offers lots of customization, easy to send to clients and love the kiosk option. I'm able to create forms, download if needed and reference back to them. I also like that I can attach photos to the forms in case I need to add to them. It's really helpful when I use it for brides, because I can attach their inspiration photos, trial photos, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have used the age limit portion and every time I do it, to limit forms to 18+, even when the person is over that age, it won't let them submit. It's really annoying, but that's about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think, especially if you're in the beauty industry as I am, being a solo operator, it's extremely important to consolidate tasks and to automate things. By using this program, I don't have to worry about printing out a bunch of forms. I can instead have clients take the time to fill out the form on their phone or computer at home and really read everything over. Then, I can get the form, read it over and have a good idea of them and their needs when they come in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Going completely paperless has been awesome, I can send to clients or link it for them and they can fill it out before coming, which saves time before the appointment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growth Hacker | Director of Marketing & Client Services
What do you like best?

The flexibility of the templates and the easy way we can send information between different softwares using Zapier. They are also quite easy to fill out and the paired device feature has made it easy to sync changes across these devices. The templates are also very easy to edit and make changes to. Reporting and access to each of the waiver submissions is easy to digest and analyze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Export function is a bit clunky as any time a template was changed the columns get all jumbled up. This has made taking the whole history of data into a database really difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Filling out waivers for all of our customers once they come in. We also get to ask questions that give us more information about our customer base. The insights we gain from these answers is invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Waitress
What do you like best?

It is great for organization and storage of your signed waivers. It keeps it nice and organized and easy to access when you need to pull up a clients information. Also, I like how easy it is to format your waivers with the waiver builder. Keeps the waivers easy to read and uniform in format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more mobile friendly when it comes to formatting and accessing the back end of your waivers. Also, I REALLY wish there was a way to have one link that I could give to my clients where they could go to access all the waivers I have instead of sending them multiple links. It can get confusing for them . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving filing and storage of all important signed documents. Peace of mind!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Entrepreneur
What do you like best?

Set and forget solution. I created my waiver form, saved the "share" link on my phone as a keyboard shortcut "wvr", it allows me to easily send it to clients wherever I am, and they can fill out the waiver form on their own phones.

The price really works well for my use case. The API means that I can get data from the waivers as soon as they were created and send that data to other apps I use in my business.

Support is really wonderful and quick to answer questions or even implement changes to the software.

The app is great as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't seem to outright delete any of my (old, defunct) templates. I can only disable them but they still show up in lists everywhere.

Can't seem to create logic sections within a template. The "child" section does help a bit, but it'd be good to get more granular control over the flow of questions. E.g. the answer to a yes/no question influences which question is shown next. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider if the pricing model suits your business type. I am really happy with the price point of WaiverForever for my needs. And it is incredibly easy to use, and reliable! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All waiver forms are received, logged and cataloged digitally rather than on paper. Signing on any device using the screen or mouse works perfectly, never had a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that the app has an online and offline capability. I have used this app at multiple events where I did not have access to wifi. The ipad functionality makes it extremely easy to use in the field. Being able to customize the forms is also a huge plus as I'm able to add my logos, etc to make the form look professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that when using in offline mode an error message comes up when a form is submitted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Remove error message when the form is submitted in offline option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has streamlined my process where I provide services at specific events that allow me to market my business and build an e-mail list. I can them export all the waivers as a CSV and import them into Infusionsoft. From there I can segment each everyone and add them to an email campaign. I can also download the contact list as a PDF for my staff to call and follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Waiver Forever does the basic things you need it to do at a reasonable price. We use waiver forever to email and track our contracts post sign up. I like that sharing the waivers is easy, the short code function is nice, and that we can display for people to sign up on the spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Waiver Forever is not intuitive to use, the editing function does not work well at all (depending on browser, it may not select what you want to select, edit where you want, or move the way you want), and often what you are looking for is not where you expect it to be Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think if you are price sensitive it is worth looking into, but if you're not that price sensitive there are other better systems for managing waivers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use waiver forever for enrollment contracts. It provides us a way to track that people have signed our contracts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use for clients, flexibility, works on tablets, phones, or computers, form display is consistent, organizes client info well, works with zapier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to search customers on the mobile app.

More integrations with Zapier would be nice.

If/then conditionals would allow you to control what is displayed based on user input would be really helpful.

The fact that you can't choose the default camera on the mobile app isn't great.

I'd like the ability to set up a post-submission page if I wanted with the ability to iFrame in outside content as needed. For example, one of the forms I use is for deposits, it would be nice to be able to send it right to a payment page after.

The ability to have more control over colors / layout / design would be nice, perhaps via CSS for easy changes? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that WaiverForever is one of the most consistent and professional options out there. While it doesn't offer as much customization for the display of the form, it has worked property on every device we've tested it with and we have had very few issues with clients filling out forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Right now my favorite thing is I've linked WF with Google Calendar via Zapier. So when they submit our deposit form, we fill out their appt info and when they submit, it is automatically added to the correct person's calendar. It took a bit of testing to work it out but it is much nicer than filling out the same info multiple times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love using Waiver Forever on my iPad for my students to sign in when I teach yoga classes, workshops and events. .I love how convenient the remote sign option is and I can easily email my students the remote sign option before class to have them sign in advance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we were able to make more changes to the waiver appearance, like choose different colors or a different layout. I wish that Waiver Forever was able to integrate with my Square Space website and automatically upload emails to my Square Space email marketing list. It may be nice to have a client or class check in screen where there is a list of client names and the client clicks their name to "check in" and then signs the waiver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Waiver Forever! They are offering a solid product that is easy to use and is helpful for keeping client information organized. Even for my small business, I love using Waiver Forever to help save time, space and organize my client information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to save paper, time, and space by not having to print or hold on to paper waivers. I am able to easily keep track of all my client information, and get students signed into class quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager
What do you like best?

The PDF417 scanning imports clients' information easily off of their driver license/ID. This saved 30-60 seconds per waiver by populating information so the client does not have to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Support is email only and not terribly fast to respond. Basically, do not rely on their support department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The interface and dashboard is pretty intuitive. Integrations with Constant Contact allow us to subscribe customers to our newsletter easily. However, if you need to customize your styling, you may want to look elsewhere. Support is basically nonexistent as it is email only and they are slow to respond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For our business, customers have to sign a waiver when purchasing our product. In the past, this would require an employee to enter all of the customer information manually into our CRM software. Now, we can dump all collected information to a CSV and import in bulk, saving hours each week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customers instantly know how to fill in the form. I can hand them the iPad and they even kind of enjoy filling it out versus a paper waiver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Each time I need a new waiver I tweak my existing template, but I'd rather duplicate it. It's not easy to find where to do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WaiverForever is a great, easy to use service for getting digital waivers signed wherever you are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less printing, easier to manage waivers after an event and I don't have to worry about storing them anywhere. Sometimes we'd have to run around and find a print shop during an event to print more waivers, or we'd have to run to a print shop the night before to get waivers, now we just make sure the ipad is synced and is charged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

I like that the waivers are completely customizable. We’ve adjusted format a couple times to alter our minors section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to export multiple waivers at once Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend finding an external way to back up your waivers. I have not had any issues with my waivers going missing, but we want to keep our waivers for seven years and WaiverForever doesn’t hold onto them for that long. But there is not way to export an entire month or years worth of waivers at once. You have to export them individually, which, for us, measures in the thousands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We simply replaced our paper waivers with online waivers. Significantly more expensive and almost impossible to save waivers offline. Unless you’re willing to export them individually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Director
What do you like best?

WaiverForever helps us move away from paper based systems to a fully electronic system that syncs to our email lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more of a design element, especially in the kiosk mode which customers navigate. The ability to customize with colors and graphics would help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great way to move away from paper-based systems. Consider using the Splash page and allowing customers to choose which waiver they need to sign or if they only need the sign-in sheet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We no longer have to manually enter emails into Mailchimp. Furthermore, we are less likely to lose subscribers due to illegible handwriting. Storage is easier as well and we are saving trees in the process as we move away from paper-based systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I like the fact that we can have an online waiver system that cuts down on paper. We run through about 700-1000 waivers per month during our peak season. Also having that option to have an dedicated online link for our participants and lets us integrate that into our other platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The main issue I had was with the barcode for each dedicated group. We have an going yearly event with multiple groups so having a barcode that does not expire would help us to compile all their information into one group ( as opposed to having multiple links). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have your actual waiver as a PDF file along with the company logo. It makes everything professional and waiverforever makes the process seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less paper trail and saves time with our customers. They can sign the waiver prior to their event, which benefits them by having more play time and for us it benefits our workers to have more time engaging with the customers. Less time to explain the waivers or to ask them to sign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are so many flexible features you're really able to create a completely customized form that suits your business exactly as you need it to. You can also export your data into several different formats to save for your records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a return client feature, something that allows returning people to skip the entire form and just do a new signature and date while using their existing info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm saving a ton of paper and time, before we'd have paper release forms, we'd have to have them printed out, filled out, scanned, then saved in a file, then shredded every three years. It was a lot of space taken up for just paper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

I can define my own custom templates that meet my state's legal statutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had to upgrade to enable some seemingly basic features (auto-accept). Also, with our use case, team coaches had no way to view the status of their team's waivers. I'm hoping API integration will be able to fix that issue and make it more seamless for us and the public facing community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's fairly easy to setup for the basic waiver processing. However, if you need to integrate or map waiver submission with another database (e.g. a separate event registration service). You will have to do a lot of manual operations because the name on the waiver doesn't always match the name in the registration database. We had to roll out pretty quickly so we didn't have time to play with the available API to integrated into our site. I'm hoping that will make things more seamless for tracking and for coaches to check status. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a way to capture and track waivers submitted for a sporting event. Previous method was also online, but did not meet the needs/requirements of university risk management admin. We now have a permanent storage repository which is also required by state statute as well as university risk management, so it's nice I don't have to worry about storage. I downgraded our plan to seasonal mode as we only really need WaiverForever to be live for a month or two. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It's so easy to create waivers with the preloaded template spaces, but I also love that it automatically backs them up in pdf form every now and then and has a great kiosk mode feature that we use all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the graphics were slightly prettier and there were easier ways to customize the waivers to make them more appealing. Sometimes the search function bugs out (especially in kiosk mode) so I can't find a waiver that has been previously filled out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use a pre-loaded template builder, upload your own graphics, make use of the buttons. Kiosk mode is a lifesaver, though I haven't used the QR code system yet, having a link and a way to send out to new clients is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy way to have new members automatically fill out the waivers. It's really great to have a storage of all previous waivers. Makes it really easy for new customers to come in and fill out on our kiosk iPad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to build your waiver and customize it to your needs. I also like that clients can sign right from their phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is that sometimes the website is slow to load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re looking for an easy, customizable program to create your waivers or contracts, then WaiverForever is right for you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have gone completely paperless in my photography business thanks to WaiverForever! It is so convenient to send clients an online waiver versus having to print off paper or remember a pen. Plus, WaiverForever sends my clients a copy of the waiver to I don’t have to worry about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing for sure is the multitude of ways I can these waivers out to my students and parents! To have my parents no longer bring paper forms to the office is a lifesaver!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was a learning curve at 1st to using the platform but now that I'm acclimated it's a breeze and the help desk has been awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely do it. Time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits have definitely been time and less paperwork! Having a cloud storage has been crucial to getting our kids gone on trips in a timely manner and knowing at any time I can pull up their medical releases . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

I like how quick and easy collecting waivers is. Before WaiverForever I had to print a bunch of paper waivers and chase volunteers to get them signed. Now I can send a link before the event and have all that extra work out of the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if there was nonprofit pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. It might make your life a bit easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

WaiverForever is a big time saver and it also keeps the waivers in a safe place so they don't get misplaced. It also helps when we run events remotely and don't have access physical access to our volunteers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to have multiple waivers and assign different users access to different waivers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like an ability to lock down my kiosk (i.e. not allow them to view past waivers w/out re-entering a password for example). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has simplified our waiver process which used to be paper driven. Much simpler - and love the integration directly with mailchimp for our communication / marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We do a lot of filming on location interviews and run and gun style video shooting and having paper releases was to be blunt a PIA. WaiverForever makes getting model releases as easy as remembering your phone. Quick and painless, the entire process is so smooth and once they sign, the releases are in the cloud. Stored and searchable. No Brainer here folks!! Great product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the same form to be attached to a job number for easier recollection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I would like to see a better offline mode, a job number reference. Smoother GUI wouldn't hurt either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The pay as you go option is the best solution for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't want to be charged a minimum each month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't want to have to subscribe to an online waiver platform this one is perfect for you. We had a large fluctuation from hundreds of customers per month to just one or two in the low season so a flexible plan was important to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy for our customers to complete their waivers well in advance of their activity and it is archived. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for WaiverForever?