Vtiger All-In-One CRM

Vtiger All-In-One CRM

Vtiger All-In-One CRM truly delivers tons of features at low cost. Vtiger manages everything from marketing campaigns, to sales force automation, to customer support.

Work for Vtiger All-In-One CRM?

Learning about Vtiger All-In-One CRM?

Vtiger All-In-One CRM Reviews

Ask Vtiger All-In-One CRM a Question
Showing 320 Vtiger All-In-One CRM reviews
Andreina M.

"VTiger all in one is honestly one of the best solutions I have ever come across of"

What do you like best?

Okay, Let's start with the sales features. It's amazing how organized everything is with this solution, you are bale to see your contact, leads, opportunities, It allows everything to be organized and it provides teams collaboration as well, which is an amazing feature that impacts positively in the Organization.

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing to dislike about VTiger

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have the chance take a look at the Vtiger website and this way you will be able to be informed of all you can do with this solution

Vtiger has allowed or teams to collaborate flawlessly, There are many features about Vtiger that I have benefited from but the ones that stood out the most are, tagging co-workers, reacting to comments, creating opportunities, creating task. Creating tasks is to me the best feature ever because it has allowed me to get ahead of my work every single time. I also get notification to be extremely useful and if you synchronize your tasks with your google calendar there is not limit if how organized and efficient you can be.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Vtiger All-In-One CRM
Durgaprasad G.

"Amazing Customized CRM"

What do you like best?

The Best thing about Vtiger CRM is that you can customize it as per the requirement.

There is rarely any downtime or maintenance issue. And the response time of the service team is also very good.

There is particularly one feature I would like to add is about the Kanban View, this feature has helped us alot.

I would recommend this if anybody wants to set up an organized Sales Process in his organization.

Live Chat option available within the CRM is a very good facility provided by the Vtiger CRM Team.

What do you dislike?

The only thing which they lack is the tutorial videos with the upgraded versions.

Video Tutorials are available on youtube but all these are of the oldest versions. It would take a while to understand the tutorials.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended

vtiger has helped us to streamline our Sales Process.

Mobile App of Vtiger has enabled our Sales persons to updated the information on the spot.

Setting up meetings with the desired contacts and Making Quotes from CRM to the clients.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Ryan C.

"One of the best CRM platforms"

What do you like best?

I like Vtiger CRM because despite being a software with many functions difficult to start using they have an extremely helpful support that helps to confirm and use this platform even to people like me who have never used a similar software, with the help of support plus available guides I have been able to learn to work with it and improve the performance of my company by having several service and sales projects on the same platform.

What do you dislike?

The truth what I disliked most about Vtiger is the difficulty to understand it and start using it, I think they should make more detailed video tutorials and guides so that the new client does not feel completely lost at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vtiger gives everyone within the company access to the information everyone needs, even from mobile phones, highly recommended for its functionality.

VTiger All in One is one of the best CRM platforms I know, it allows me in my work to create new checklists, new modules and new ways to manage our projects, we create customer update modules, to manage SEO management support, it is also highly adaptable which outperforms its competitors because not all companies work in the same way.

Vanessa C.

"La mejor solucion para empresas, potente CRM"

What do you like best?

Me encanta Vtiger All-In-One CRM, es un excelente CRM que ayuda a impulsar los procesos y gestión de toda empresa, excelente proceso de ventas, permitiendo elevar y agilizar los procedimientos necesarios para una gestión de ventas exitosa. Permite conectar con clientes y contactos, y ademas de la posibilidad de presentar productos dando detalles y todo lo que se quiere ofrecer a los clientes. Se pueden crear informes basados en gráficos, permitiendo así una mejor comprensión de lo que se desea. Es muy fácil de usar e implementar.

What do you dislike?

En lo que va de uso, ha sido muy productivo por lo que no me queda nada negativo que mencionar de este maravilloso software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Se recomienda totalmente para toda empres este maravilloso CRM que permite gestionar, administrar y elevar el proceso de compras al buen camino del éxito. Es muy facil de usar e implementar.

Actualmente es nuestro sistema piloto, para elevar el control y gestión de ventas, permitiendo un fluido proceso y obteniendo los resultado requeridos.

Efren B.

"a best software CRM"

What do you like best?

It is a great product, totally intuitive and functional, Vtiger has brought excellent results to our company through its novel functions of analysis and enhancement of sales through marketing that today is useful and necessary.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to highlight in this aspect, this software has left me a wonderful impression and the results obtained with Vtiger prove it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend making comparisons and evaluating according to the need of the company whether to buy this software or not, my total recommendations if you decline by Vtiger, a powerful tool.

Has solved the biggest problems that a company can have, marketing which translates into sales, because if you do not enjoy good marketing there will be no good sales and therefore failure will be imminent, thanks to Vtiger this is no longer a problem, with high performance and profitability has managed to mitigate any failure.

Brad V.

"One of the easiest CRM's to use!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Vtiger for 3 years. I love how easy it is to create templates for marketing and quotes. The report generator is very flexible. I can get daily/weekly/monthly reports on existing opportunities and where they are in the sales funnel. This product does everything we need it to do!

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while, when creating templates, I get error messages that are cryptic and hard to figure out what they mean. When that happens, the support staff is quick to respond to my inquiries.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used many different CRM's. The thing I love about Vtiger is that for company, it takes care of all the things we need: inventory levels and quoting, follow up reminders, in-depth reporting and analytics. Overall, a great product!

Staying on top of incoming leads by being reminded to make follow up calls. Better control over our inventory management by tracking current levels. Better sales force management by seeing what everyone is doing via the dashboard.

Silvia P.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The possibility to connects products, clients, contacts and you can always change for your best convenience all the tabs. I like also the possibility to create presentations of our products to send to our clients in a really easy way.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have something that I dislike, because right now for us this program is a big help.

We are still improving all the system for our benefit. It's really helpful the possibility to change many settings for your best convenience. Maybe would be better have the possibility to change the currency more openly and with the converter aligned with the current rate exchange.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to set up everything you need before upload the most of your products, in order to avoid the recheck and correction later.

Anyway is really easy to upload CSV etc so do not worry if you miss something!

At the moment we are still improving our platform, but Vtiger is helping us incredibly because we have very different products with different provenience and we need to track them down every time and know where they are stocked or where they come from. With VTiger we are now ordering everything in a very planned and good manner in order to not loose any item. And right now we have more time to collect more informations about our contacts and clients who are interested in them, thanks to the possibility of internal connections, to improve our selling.

Craig F.

"Full Featured CRM"

What do you like best?

We have been a vTiger user now for over 5 years and absolutely love the power and flexibility that vTiger has provided our company. One of the key elements we have come to love about vTiger is its ease of use and scaleability for managing our leads and customers. If there is something we need vTIger to do or track it is very rare that is is not capable of meeting and even exceeding our needs.

What do you dislike?

We have found that the projects management feature is a bit clunky and challenging to use. We wish that task creation and around projects could be improved and simplified. Our IT and supports team have found it lacking and challenging to use and would like to see a number of improvements around how tasks and milestones can be created and attached to projects, and how the automation for these could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend anyone considering a CRM to seriously consider trying vTiger out! From it's features, ease of use and pricing I feel it is one of the top CRM solutions on the market!

We have solved how we manage, track and followup with leads and opportunities which prior to us having vTiger was a huge struggle for us. The powerful reminders, task feature and ability too add custom fields and workflows has allowed us to better stay on top of the leads and opportunities we have and for us to be more informed on what needs to be done. It has also helped with intracompany communication regarding all of the above and to be able see everything in one place.

Ken C.

"It's so easy and flexible to manage your business."

What do you like best?

I like the report module. I can make various chart reports and pin on the dashboard is very useful for watching our business status changing anytime. And I like the module layout & field too.

It's great for me can easily modify module layout& field for our need anytime.

Another useful tool is module builder that can make any module I want.

What do you dislike?

The localization issue bothers me many years. Some Vtiger module functional can't work for our country language (Traditional Chinese Language). I like to labels editor, but it can't import/export Langue Pack file. I think that is very unuseful. If it has this function will be easy to keep translate correct and fast. Sometimes I can't save or mass edit. This is too bad for Vtiger language issue. I believe the Vtiger is a global software. Localization is needed and very important.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it then you will love it.

But maybe you need to understand CRM how to help your business.

You will find Vtiger All-In-One is very friendly and easy to use.

Their support is also good.

I need to reduce manual reminding our customer to renew their product contract. I make an auto flow to solver this repeat job. Then I find auto flow can help to save our time and money. And the campaigns module is very useful too for make marketing event. Vtiger all-in-one benefits is very flexible and friendly.

Sergey Z.

"vTiger Cloud is not the same as vTiger on-prem installation"

What do you like best?

Easy to start working with, has the most of the main facilities defined, shaped for an average SMB

What do you dislike?

Lack of clear examples and how-to guides for advanced topics such as API, mailer configurations. Help describes what you see on the screen, not too much of gaining from it. Cloud version of vTiger is definitely stripped down variant of vTiger on-prem. Expect no ability to modify backend in any way, API is the only way to customize anything. Number of API calls is limited per-user-per-day. You really-really have to try to find a decent set of examples to make things work in API. No matter how much info you include into your request to support - you get a standard answer with a link which you've followed a week before you got frustrated. It takes a while till your request will be picked up by a competent engineer who can actually read what you have done and your description of outcomes. Mailer is limited, no ability to sync "sent" items if they are sent from outside of vTiger. Customer Portal does not accept rich text format (text + pics) which prohibits from sharing any knowledge via it's facility, feels very rudimentary and abandoned. This is strange because rich text format is accepted in other places of vTiger, for instance in "Cases".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you find vTiger !!!Cloud!!! relevant info when you do CRM research. The most of the sources you find talk about vTiger on-prem installation which is way more advanced and configurable. Realize the limitations of vTiger Cloud before you commit.

Normal sales cycle, register a prospect, opportunities, follow ups, handling support cases, closing deals, assigning assets, setting a tracking for assets to expire/expand.

COMPU-DATA I.

"is Vtiger worth the money?"

What do you like best?

The fact that it combines Marketing, Sales and Support all in one. It allows customization on each part and links it all together. There isn't only one way to get to let's say a ticket, or an invoice or contact opportunity. So fast ease of use and maneuverability.

What do you dislike?

It gets pricey as you add users. If you don't need many users then it's a good fit. Also, I wish it was better at the marketing customization. Other CRM's provide plenty of templates for webforms, landing pages and emails. Vtiger is very limited so you may need to start from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Over the years they have made updates that have been easier and whenever we had an issue, it was resolved quickly. there hasn't been any major interruption which is key. I believe they are heading towards the right place.

Finding previous conversations held with other reps. It makes it easy to track who, what, when, where and why of every conversation held. Also being able to upload price books has helped a lot. We are a reseller for other IT hardware and software solutions so different partners means different products and prices. The price books allow you to choose the vendor or contract or anything that lists separate pricing.

Tom A.

"A great CRM system to manage all aspects of the Customer life-cycle"

What do you like best?

Its flexibility and breadth of capability

What do you dislike?

Some limitations in the Subscriptions module

Recommendations to others considering the product:

vTiger is a very flexible solution which covers many of the areas across a sales, marketing and operations perspective. If you want a solution that helps you manage your prospects, sales pipeline, quoting, order delivery and invoicing then its for you.

It is highly configurable and how some very powerful workflows that will help automate aspects of your processes (e.g. sending invoices/ managing renewals). It has capabilities that help in all these areas that ensures there is a single platform to manage the full Customer life cycle and better collaboration across different departments.

The key objective we had was to ensure that our CRM solution was at the centre of the marketing and sales functions and supports our downstream uses of the data (i.e. order fulfilment, finance and reporting), replacing any other systems or repositories in order to provide real time management information.

Having a single system to capture all Customer related information meant we could achieve better visibility of all our processes through the entire quote to bill life cycle, ensuring we could maximise our customer engagement and provide a better quality of service). Vtiger All-In-One CRM has allowed us to achieve this and we can leverage its available features to improve our operations on an ongoing basis.

Alayn R.

"vtiger is fantastic"

What do you like best?

What I like most about vtiger, is the speed of the application, and the apps in ios, which I think are fantastic, and at the moment I do not have any complaints, sometimes as in this form they force me to write more than what I wish, but hey, I understand that it is good, I will copy it for my people, because I see it useful.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least about the application, is the limited support it has in Spanish, everything is in English, however I understand the effort they make, if I had more support in Spanish, it would be easy for me to offer it to my clients, but I am a market that English is not very important, and customers do not speak it. These last words I am putting them without having an idea exactly what I am putting, that I want to help and ax to use the CRM, I do not like that they reward me or force me to write more of the account, it is what the informatics have that we are to write little. that's it, I encourage you to try and implement it, it's a great tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

better translations and greater support in Spanish

The main problem that I am solving is the organization, of all the key activities of the company, although I recognize that I need more training, to be able to take full advantage of this magnificent tool. I've been testing the free version, a long time and after I've decided on the payment, especially for mobile applications, I'm delighted.

Douglas W.

"Vtiger CRM and Support"

What do you like best?

I was introduced to Vtiger over 8 years ago, the free version, and left that company. When I started at this company we were using another CRM which was just a drag. We then compared several different options and eventually settled for CRM on Demand from Vtiger.

CRM was just a database tool when we started it, and just short of 2 years later it has become the only tool in all our departments, even replacing several google sheets and physical paper systems we were using.

Vtiger now offers us a single point of view of our clients, their details, all documents related to that client, who the agent is that brought us that client, the revenue and cost of each client, either from the start or over designated period, profitibility of clients in region, notifications for upgrades, follow ups, clients visits, amount of visits to client, from a targets points of view we can see where we are with our targets any day of the month, and our pipeline.

All our support cases is handled on Vtiger, projects, sales, which allows us to report on absolutely anything of any client. When I sit infront of a client I can pull of their entire history, from support cases, to sales, support, billing, the implementation of their project, including time lines.

This is by far the most important tool and has saved me hours upon hours of excel / sheet reporting, with considerably more accurate information. Information is accurately shared across several departments, which has saved us alot of time across all the departments.

What do you dislike?

One thing I would like to see is the ability to report across more modules.

There has been a few limitations, which I have mostly been able to get around. I have not kept record of this, as mostly I have found a way around it.

The limit on workflows is a downside for us, we will be upgrading to accommodate more workflows as we will be adding one of our other offices in another city, then we will need considerably more workflows to accommodate them as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We used an external consultant at first, who didnt understand Vtiger as well as we do now, nor did he understand our business that well, which delayed full implementation of VT. If you are using an external consultant, make sure they are well educated with Vtiger and understand business processes, and make sure you have them on retainer so that they can do what you need them to when you need them to do it.

If they dont fulfill your requirements, make sure you speak to Vtiger, their support is fantastic and has never disappointed me.

Client Database that is accurate, shared across all departments.

Accurate Sales Pipeline Reporting (we have 3 revenue streams, which makes reporting tough)

Central point of contact for all clients support cases

Project Plans for every installation is all captured on Vtiger.

All Contracts and Services is loaded on Vtiger, which means any clients contract terms, revenue and remaining period can be seen all at a glance.

There is not a single piece of information not available to us on every client, at any point. Access to detailed information of every client within geographic locations is a big win for us.

Mani R.

"All you need in Business!"

What do you like best?

being fully customizable and integratabtle is the best for us, we do all we need and all we want with Vtiger, being modular is also fabulous, Vtiger supports us 24/7 so then we also support our customers 24/7

What do you dislike?

being able to save invoice when there is no stock is the worst, :) :) actually possible to fix it though but don't know why not yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make it, configure it, customize it, , then keep calm and continue to use it :)

our business is fully on Vtiger, we can do nothing without! we are managing sales, support, consultancy, marketing by using standard modules, and managing our Training business (we made our own LMS learning Management System) by making custom modules, we integrated our website with Vtiger and now our website is fully manageable from Vtiger, we just update our Vtiger and everything shows up on website, means Vtiger is our website CMS

Grant H.

"VTiger for use with multiple product support"

What do you like best?

Ticket creation and management is streamlined and organized. Customization is robust. We use VTiger to manage 4/5 separate platforms to great effect. Some of the clients cross over into other platforms and it is easy to note. We enjoy Vtiger.

What do you dislike?

My main problem is with the follow up part of tickets and the actual ticketing board. I would like there to be a few more indicators for where a ticket is at that automatically populates after certain time lengths.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a robust CRM, Vtiger is it.

The ability to keep all of our tickets for multiple products in one place is greatly beneficial to us. The ability to create separate boards and status' for departments and individuals and shuffle things around so they get to the right place even with so many products is awesome.

mishone l.

"It is a powerfully good software"

What do you like best?

It is a product that has helped us to boost the sales of our company, I really like its interface totally intuitive and pleasant to the user what makes it easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it becomes a bit monotonous or tedious to check the alerts and notifications but it is not bad, that is to say, nothing to worry about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software for all its functionality and for being currently one of the best options to improve in all aspects related to the CMR.

Vtiger has solved many unknowns and concerns that we had in terms of sales, has cleared our doubts and has solved the problem of being continually aware of it, thus being able to serve many more customers at the same time.

Brad V.

"the Vtiger product is GREAT!!"

What do you like best?

I have found the program to be intuitive and easy to use. Whenever I have had questions, the support team has been extremely responsive and helpful! I've used many different CRM's, and the Vtiger product accomplishes everything I need it to do: Inventory and quoting, reporting, analytics, lead generation and follow up, Opportunity awareness, sales funnel generation and tracking.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an "off-line" mode or feature where I can sync once a day. This would be useful for when I do not have reliable internet connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used: Goldmine, Maximizer, Act!, Saleslogix, Salesforce.com.

Of all of them, I like Vtiger the most.

The CRM portion is allowing me to stay current with my customers. The quoting and tie in with DocuSign makes the ability to get documents back quickly a breeze.

Kim D.

"Value for money"

What do you like best?

I like that Vtiger is dynamic, and there are regularly coming new features there doing that my work become more easier.

I am very pleased that the Vtiger can work together with my phone system, same for the mobile app, just use contacts and get generated a option to log information about the call.

The mobile app is so useful at the daily work, with the calendar function and the event information there just are in the hand of you

What do you dislike?

It is very little as I get help from the support when needed.

If I shall point finger, then it will be nice with online training before new features is implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Support Team is there for you, any help they feed you with the information you need to continue in a short time.

I have request some functions for a specific set-up for my needs, support assist with my configuration and later it had been implemented in the Vtiger.

So if you can find what you need, it can be fixed just ask the support team.

Support case and tickets had been the top one use of the Vtiger, special the customer portal had been very useful.

Followed by the creating a fast quotation and invoice when I'm at customer site.

Mehjabeen S.

"Awesome VTIGER Customer Success Team"

What do you like best?

It is the best CRM that I have ever used. Very user friendly and accurate. We can modify the reports and data as per our convenience, which is a plus point. Vtiger makes sure that it works according to our way.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to Dislike. It is perfect. Every organization should take VTIGER into consideration.

We are making quotations on daily basis. It has solve the issue of preparing quotes manually.

We track all the leads generated in Vtiger. No more excel work. And in any case if we want the data in an excel format we can easily export the same trough the software.

We can make presentations on Vtiger, no need of handling PPT anymore. There are so many reports that we extract from Vtiger itself.

Larry F.

"Like a fine wine, vTiger just get's better each year!"

What do you like best?

If you need to do it, vTiger has the option. This CRM has been improved to address the needs of many industries. We use vTiger for research and sales and marketing.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that I sometimes need to ask the very polite support staff to "say it again" due to the accent from India. I have never had a single time when I could not get my question answered and they all speak English very well. They just are incredibly smart and talk fast too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not be disappointed in vTiger.

Research database for participants, sales and marketing to enroll them, front desk to manage the schedules of our staff, emails to everyone, SMS, calls, calendar, inventory, invoices, mailings,

Yashil C.

"vTiger - A Complete CRM Package"

What do you like best?

We have been using vTiger for past 1 year. I love the power and flexibility that vTiger has provided to our company. One of the key elements we have come to love about vTiger is how easy it is to create templates for marketing and ease of use and scalability for managing our leads and customers which ultimately led to the growth of our company and better operational performance for the company.

What do you dislike?

There are no as such dislikes for vTiger but there are some issues that are acting as a hurdle in the smooth execution of the tasks. There is no other way to play with backend than API. Number of API calls is limited per-user-per-day and there are customer support issues. It takes some time for the support ticket to be allocated to any support agent. Customer Portal does not accept rtf files and looks frustated to me.However, they are improving over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are leveraging vTiger as a single system for capturing all our customer related information so that we could achieve better visibility of all our processes. We are using vTiger as a CMS for our Website so that we can be able to make things live on our website with ease and quickly. It is super easy and fluid. We are also managing sales, support, and marketing by using standard modules and managing our entire business on vTiger.We are leveraging all the features provided by vTiger to increase our operational efficiency.

Vimla A.

"Vtiger has made revolution in CRM !!!"

What do you like best?

Vtiger is the one of the best CRM tool that I have ever used. The best thing about Vtiger are :

- Vtiger is very easy to use. It's UI is very user friendly.

- In Vtiger, one can customize as per its project requirement.

- In Vtiger, there are many dashboard available which are very helpful.

- The visualization becomes easy because of the charts.

- In Vtiger the contact information is very helpful. In that we can add the contact and then link them to various cases, projects, invoice etc.

- Also in vtiger the email templates are already available so it is very helpful.

- In Vtiger there is no downtime, maintenance issue.

- The Live Chat Option is very helpful when we want to resolve the customer issue.

- In Vtiger we can forecast and do the individual quotas.

- In Vtiger there is dashboard which ticket are in open state, which are blocked or which are waiting on customer. This is very helpful in project management. Also one can track the status of the ticket using Vtiger.

- In vtiger the buzz option is very helpful.

- With the help of Vtiger the data is always handy

- The report which is generated is very descriptive.

- Whenever we are stuck we can get the help.

What do you dislike?

Vtiger so much functionality so it is very difficult to dislike the CRM tool like this. For better understanding of the people they can add the feature of the tutorial video.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vtiger can be used by any company who wants to make progress. The features are very awesome and you get help whenever stuck. Also Vtiger provides 15 days trial so it is worth a try !!

Vtiger is one of the best CRM tool. Using Vtiger our company was able to manage the project more easily. Also the sales management feature is very helpful. Vtiger provides the dashboard for analysis of the resources. Also one can track status of the ticket.

"Improve your company's efficiency "

What do you like best?

This has been the best CRM we’ve worked with. It is very easy to use and very adaptable to any lead generation. There are several functions that can be used to create and upgrade modules. You can essentially create modules from scratch with correlating workflows. Also, the technical support staff are great and we’ve had great experiences working with them via the LiveChat.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing major I would say I dislike about this software. Most of the frustrations we’ve had have been from lack of experience using CRM and especially one that is so adaptable to our business. I would say that I’m not a fan of having anyone with a related name tied to the merchant dba in the contact module.

We were looking for a software that gave us more insight into our business structure and contact base. The software is so adaptable and we’ve created so many reports and insights that meet our company’s specific needs. The support staff are very helpful and get back to us in a timely manner making the CRM experience a profitable one for us!

Rafael R.

"A great software, Vtiger CRM."

What do you like best?

Client administration is certainly their quality, and is extremely significant in choosing a CRM. Low quality or costly help just makes it excessively hard difficult to get all the customization you need or more terrible an ineffectively executed CRM. Our structure organization has a reasonable piece of unpredictability around requesting, booking and undertaking the board just as the standard lead age and deals capacities. Extraordinary client support, they offer email, chat and phone support and the VT account administrator is incredible for keeping things on track. They additionally offer organized preparing and bolster bundles which functioned admirably for us and are great esteem. Programming interface Integration with different frameworks like bookkeeping bundles and venture the board apparatuses is very great however here and there needs to utilize web snares which can have a postponement. Coordination with web structures and talk is magnificent and some great examination is accessible. Record stockpiling is extraordinary in VTiger, it has a simple access to plans and archives notwithstanding for individuals in the field. Logging calls even mobiles has been extremely helpful particularly for venture the executives.

What do you dislike?

Some disadvantages are that the recorded visit include (for clients) must be physically included. Needs a superior area for dealings with clients. The inquiry could be better. It generally finds what you are searching for, yet the request the outcomes show up is weird. On the off chance that you look for an individual called "Steve" it may demonstrate Mr Joss first (who happens to live in Steve St), at that point show Mr Steve next. This implies now and again you need to physically look through the 30-40 things inclined to locate the one you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Most of the disadvantages that I had were because I hadn’t too much experience with the software. So if you need something, watch a tutorial oin YouTube.

We use Vtiger in our assembling B2B organization. We have a local office and vTiger gives we all entrance to the data we need at whenever, notwithstanding when we don't have a web association, thanks to the Android, iPhone and iPad application. The web interface is commonly extremely simple to utilize and the speed is very great, even on a moderate association. There is a store of highlights we don't need or utilize, and two or three regions where it would pleasant to get new highlights that address our issues, however given the value we can live with these.

Learn more about Vtiger All-In-One CRM

Vtiger All-In-One CRM Videos

Learning about Vtiger All-In-One CRM?

* We monitor all Vtiger All-In-One CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.