Vtiger All-In-One CRM

Vtiger All-In-One CRM

Vtiger All-In-One CRM truly delivers tons of features at low cost. Vtiger manages everything from marketing campaigns, to sales force automation, to customer support.

Work for Vtiger All-In-One CRM?

Learning about Vtiger All-In-One CRM?

Vtiger All-In-One CRM Reviews

Ask Vtiger All-In-One CRM a Question
Showing 319 Vtiger All-In-One CRM reviews
Shanon R.

"Great for being able to customize reports"

What do you like best?

I personally like the ability to make my own fields and drill down to specific information in reports. The versatility that this software has given our start up is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Trying to upgrade to new versions, the import feature does not pull over all the information

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make upgrading easier, all information should be made compatible to move over, especially when dealing with multi-compartmented records and documents

We can tag resellers with their merchants for the purpose of commissions

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Vtiger All-In-One CRM
David M.

"Opensource Vtiger CRM"

What do you like best?

The best part of the Vtiger CRM is the opensouce code that you can place on your own server and make any changes you see fit. It should meet most of basic CRM needs

What do you dislike?

The UI is very dated and feels like you are using a CRM for 1998. There is lots of room for improvement when it comes to staying with the times and making automated rules that are easy to use and track what is going on. (everything is possible to setup but very hard to track what is going on once all your rules are set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do some shopping around and make sure you are using the CRM that best fits your needs.

I use this CRM as a backup CRM and at times I would set this up for a client who may have some simple CRM needs. This is a reliable CRM that works.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

"Awesom CRM"

What do you like best?

Perfect CRM for our Company and fabulous support team. We liked it too much

I am very much satisfied with this product. This CRM is very useful.

I like this CRM very much

What do you dislike?

Nothing. If everything is perfect then there is nothing we dislike

So nothing is there for dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes , definitely perfect CRM it is . Please go for it

All our company activity and data we are maintaining over here. So this CRM is very useful.

Our company run its data from that software only for all process and data regarding products and customer related data. so without this CRM it is very difficult to manage in Labindia

Corey G.

"Ultimate CRM user"

What do you like best?

All in one management of our company from leads, projects and tasks related to each client. I have also come to enjoy the automated process of workflows as well as email campaigns for our customers.

What do you dislike?

Some of the workflows take some time to set up but there isn't much I have come to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use the free trial to understand what vtiger has to offer and figure out what best suits your companies needs. they offer a lot of different ways to use the system and can really find a fit for anything

organizations of client information, project tasks getting assigned and completed on time. We are also able to track each employees tasks and everyday work using the CRM. It allows us to have better oversight of our company as well as reaching quotas and goals set within with everything being all in one system.

Alan L.

"Enterprise CRM"

What do you like best?

Clean and easy to use User Interface. Fully Featured Platform. Available from absolutely anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Not much at all really! If I had to say something it would probably be that sometimes it is possible to have too much information in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check it out! It's fully featured, functional in all areas and great value for money.

All sorts of business issues from sales processes through project management to post-sales support.

Laia S.

"This solution brought easiness to our company"

What do you like best?

What we like the best is that we have all the information from all the areas of our company connected thanks to this user friendly software. From the first call to a prospect to the mailing of invoices we can register all the steps of the sales process and every member of each department can have access to that info.

What do you dislike?

When you start customizing the tool to your needs and preferences you get a little bit addicted to the possibilities you have and sometimes you go further and think of areas you would like to change and then you realize it is not possible since Vtiger is not that complex. However we haven't faced a key need which hasn't been fulfilled. We create quotes with Vtiger and we also generate invoices with the specific module. We would like to have an integration with the Spanish official invoicing systems in order to issue valid electronic invoices and send them to our customers by email.

Vtiger is very useful for our daily needs and it also makes it easier for our auditors when they have to collect specific data from our administration and sales processes. It is very visual and they can see account names, dates, quotes, files... at a glance. Another area that is key for us is the one we use for our Technical Department. We are a Support Center and the employees in this department create service contracts with our customers, and open tickets in order to solve every request we receive. Reports and reminders are also fantastic tools both for the sales department and the support department. We use the Marketing features more and more in order to create lead generation campaigns. It is very useful to get info about how many contacts open an email, how many of them click on the links, etc. It is a pretty user friendly software and once you are familiarized with the module configuration area it is easy to create new connections, modules, fields etc. We really like the level of customization we can have thanks to the configuration features. However, if you are not an expert the Support Team of Vtiger always help you with anything you need, they really do their best to configure all the areas the way you need, it is amazing :)

Shubha S.

"Simple yet efficient CRM tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and customizable CRM generally used by sales teams f some big companies to boost their company business revenue and sales. Vtiger adds the value at all the stages of the sales process from helping you to capture & identify the top leads, nurture deals as well. Initially, when you first use it you might get confused as there are a lot of features but gradually you will be able t know their uses.

What do you dislike?

You require some training to use this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly Recommended.

We are using this for our sales it boosts our business as well.

David D.

"Every feature I need, very customizable with excellent support team"

What do you like best?

It is complex but simple and straightforward at the same. I also like all the integrations it has, it makes things go very smoothly operational wise. Their support team is great always willing to help and their documentation is very complete. Thanks to both resources I have been able to configure Vtiger perfectly to fit my business. They also have a mobile app, which I haven't got a chance to look at it in much detail but from a first view it looks great.

What do you dislike?

I think the design could be improved for a more modern look. Besides that everything has been very good so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize the resources support team provides and you will be able to configure Vtiger just the way you need it.

I had to solve quite a few problems within my business. From customer, inventory, organization, vendor management to leads and opportunities. I also use it as a quote, purchase order, sales order, inventory management software. In addition, since it has a good number of integrations I have been able to implement it without any trouble.

Ishita S.

"Vtiger flexibility: A Combo tool that is useful for streamling workflows for a startup on budget"

What do you like best?

Vtiger flexibility: A tool that has marketing, sales and support clubbed in one package that can cater to a startup on budget.

Creating and Customising modules from scratch. With a good understanding of how it works, almost everything is possible: marketing, sales ,order automations, invoice and quotation .

Technical support is available via Live Chat and that has been the key distinguishing factor for choosing this if I compare to other tools in the trial period. Worth mentioning is support of Pratim and Shravana, who have stayed on for a long time to answer my basic questions to most difficult ones as I learnt along the way. The best feature for me is that the online version requires zero maintenance and no knowledge about setting up databases. Also updates are automatically available.

While comparing vtiger with other CRM packages I found it to be least expensive and flexible enough to adapt it to my needs.

What do you dislike?

For Marketing campaigns and Print templates, there is a lot of work to be done. This part clearly needs further development. There should be a more functionality in the editor included and templates and editing in a rich text editor and the final pdf layout -not WYSIWYG, especially if you are not a developer, this can become a challenge.

The support section is very basic. Customer Portal is basic and cannot customize according to customer, and absence of a Partner Portal,which is usually available in many CRMS . Ability of testing the views for others not in your organization . There is no ability to test it before making it alive for your customer, a way you can view before releasing it to customer. Would like integration with VOIP calls , or service providers like ooma and other chats. These will become mandatory as the partners and customers grow.

As a startup, wanting to streamline processes and looking for a something that is inexpensive and easy to setup with the flexibility for customization and ability for expansion. Not having a software/operations team for inhouse maintenance made me choose the online option.

Frank K.

"in love with it"

What do you like best?

I love the way they have simplified the marketing process in order to help the user to attend meetings and scheduled follow ups of sales leads

What do you dislike?

There is an advertisement at the center top of the vtiger that appears when one is online.This has raised security concerns

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love it and would encourage prospective clients to add it to their evaluations. It is also simple to set up so it is a great product

We had to get a crm that was easy to work with. This was to be a software that does not need vast training.

"Review of VTiger"

What do you like best?

Honestly compared to other products, there not much I like about it

What do you dislike?

Very non feature rich, seems everything we need is a Feature and has to be developed which take many months. Goes down a lot, Very slugglish, To many clicks to do things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been working with CRMs for 10 -20 years and this is lacking a lot of features and is unreliable and slow. I have given many requests and either that cant be done, which I cant believe or takes very long time and the majority of the time they are implemented improperly.

Over other products, I see no benefit.

Mehjabeen S.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

It is an amazing software. Very user friendly. Easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. If we need any kind of help the support team is always available.

We are getting accurate results related to our profit and margin.

We are able to capture our complete data in one software and it helps in presenting our data in a very attractive way by using the widgets.

Kübra .

"Easy Solutions"

What do you like best?

We tried this CRM instead of ours and it worked very well. Our engineers tried to build an another one for us but instead of that we decided to try Vtiger and we saved many of hours to build a CRM System from the zero.

What do you dislike?

Design could be a little bit better. Dark theme would be better for saving power.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to work with Vtiger. They're doing great job. I like to the way their evolvement.

As a salesman it helped me to see where I am. It has a great data sheets. That makes you analysis better.

Pieter M.

"A efficient way to manage work, and my productivity through out the day"

What do you like best?

It's an extremely versatile system that allows you to see your productivity as no other crms does.

A efficient way to manage work, and my productivity through out the day

What do you dislike?

that it hitches around 8:15 AM GMT every day

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an easy and efficient way to manage your business tasks from day to day,

its ticketing system is easy to use and customizable as per your own special needs.

it also has a great document management system you can link to your clients

I can better keep track of the tickets i have closed and manage my KPI much better

AA
Administrator in Automotive

"Powerful tool in sales process"

What do you like best?

All tools are very useful and properly structured as per sales process.We can add new one also as per requirement.We can reduce manual work by creating workflows.VT support team is very quick and prompt.We add reminders regarding visits,meetings,calls so we get automatic reminder for this.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations like while exporting excel file of quotations one quotation is displaying two three times.we can not take required columns while exporting.Also we can not sent mails to two peoples.

All customer data is on one platform.various departments getting easily required information from this tool which will reduce phone call communication and saves time.

Bill B.

"Excellent system to modify and customize to our needs!"

What do you like best?

Our business model is complicated. Other CRM's were limited in field structure, vTiger allows exactly what we want, where we want it. Then, it's easy to find in the reports. It's easy to add and delete fields as we need for time sensitive accounts.

What do you dislike?

When exporting, instead of just the columns or fields we want, it exports a huge amount of data. Then we spend to much time eliminating what we told it not to export to begin with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set aside a couple of days to practice with. It's so flexible you won't learn all the capabilities until you start using it regularly.

Better tracking of existing customers and leads.

Mireille L.

"Powerful CRM yet simple to personalize, implement and use to integrate our sales and service teams."

What do you like best?

CRM Users find it easy to navigate through so it made the implementation simple. It set us apart and more professional, we personalized the CRM to our business needs and it gives our customers an even greater sense of comfort in dealing with us. Internally, we now all share and talk through the platform and the history of each opportunity, project or case is so much more complete. In addition, the support team is especially knowledgeable, responsive and patient. They have been invaluable in complementing the users guide and helping us personalize the CRM to our needs. Always determined to help us find solutions. They are very skilled and the support definitely differentiates from others.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a big word; we continue to look for the mobile app to be refreshed automatically and show the same logic as on the web platform. Also the French Language needs some tweeks but it has improved significantly since we started on the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth implementing, I would recommend you map out first what you want to accomplish end to end and THEN personalize - it saves time.

We had no tracking of sales opportunities and service cases. Now, everything is connected from an opportunity to the implementation project right through day to day case management. Our team is definitely more aligned and in control.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

the best is the easiness of creating contacts, opportunities, adding or editing

What do you dislike?

I really dislike a lot that some of the features of vtiger are not easy to use for people without IT background. All these mapping, etc. We had errors in areas where leads could not be converted to contact without losing few fields. It is not easy to understand how to correct it. Support just sends you the link "how to.." and gives an explanation using IT terms which do not make much sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to work out if you can get away without using All in One.

We have added service option a year ago and paid for it, but actually only a year+ later hired people who are going to use service. So is a good feature, but a waste for us.

Sukumar N.

"Excellence in customer service!"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to understand and implement. Customisation is not too difficult. Notifications and workflows are great. Customer Service is great and staff are motivated for the client to achieve their outcomes

What do you dislike?

During customisation of workflows, the help docs are limited in terms of explaining how to. eg. Update field gives only one exmple which was inadequate for a function that I wanted to implement and was forced to contact the help centre.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of use and excellent customer support makes implementation remarkably trouble free.

Quotations were taking too long. By adding custom workflows in the CRM we have reduced the quotation creation time from 20 minutes to under 3 minutes. Also, managing the customer status has become much simpler and easier.

John-Paul H.

"VTiger CRM on demand - good system but has flaws"

What do you like best?

Customisable, which is great, pretty fast, and lots of functionality. It has the foundation of an amazing system but...

What do you dislike?

It's poor on data management. You can't for example rollback an import, which is crazy if you're dealing with volume data. Nor can you easily select and remove/merge duplicates (you can do it but the process is laborious).

Integration with other systems is just OK and they're too slow to improve it because there are other tech companies out there moving a hell of a lot faster.

Email send capability is in my opinion crap - e.g. you can only send from one email address per profile, and given that you can't easily integrate with ESPs, and the inability to easily manage bulk data, leaves you with a data headache. Given that data underpins business intelligence and reporting, all of the reporting capability is strangled by data problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you thoroughly review your needs.

Some automation, some use of data, but it could do so much more.

sean M.

"getting better every day"

What do you like best?

that i can monitor all jobs coming in and out and update are available to everyone.

that each job that is created gets its own job no that is easily available to all uses . and can be accessed from everywhere

What do you dislike?

can lock up at times when to many people try log on

the procees to find certain details can be a bit time consuming but just need fine tuning on our side.

need to get to many licence for all our users

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great product with great potential

managing different teams and keeping track of different client issues

Darren J.

"A real surprise "

What do you like best?

I like that it's cloud and all in one with a ticketing system and also marketing funnel at the front

What do you dislike?

Document creation forms the non Web person isn't that easy technical service tickets

Sales funnel and email tagging

Marketing and edm measurement

I like I can find all emails on a customer card.. I like that marketing metrics help with prospecting

Ayu W.

"CRM that works properly! "

What do you like best?

I have been using VT for 8 months now. Good pricing, user friendly and easy to navigate. I am very happy with their customer service, they are responsive and helpful!

What do you dislike?

Nothing stand out that I don't like about this sofware.

VT new email marketing templates are AWESOME. You can drag and drop and customise your newsletter. This is the exact software that I need! As email marketing manager I have had a hard time working with 3 different system that dont sync properly! Have been using constant contact and SF.. It was time consuming and a lot of work because they dont sync properly. With VT I can do everything in one system! I dont need Mailchimp, constant contact and regular outlook email. This software help me stay organise. You can actually run your whole business with VT.

Eva G.

"PErfect plataform to use"

What do you like best?

It is a very functional page, it helps me follow up the work activities of the company, I can archive and see files. I am very satisfied with this platform.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike since i'm very satisfied with the results

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none

It helps me and all my team connect and see the activities of the projects coming up.

Ramon N.

"Great CRM for small and medium enterprises"

What do you like best?

This CRM has the whole package: Leads, Opportunities, Customers, Reports, Statistics, and Marketing, I used this platform for project management and direct sales with customers.

The support team was always great, you get instant reply after sending an issue email.

Last but not least, Vtiger has a Gmail extension, you can create new leads from new emails of prospects and attach emails to opportunities'' profiles.

What do you dislike?

I always recommend this CRM. It's one of the best out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended. Easy to use. Has it all.

Arch Quimica Andina uses Vtiger for the whole sales cycle. Out of many, this CRM is the most reliable and complete. Forecasts and reports always provide that feedback that an organization needs in order to improve each quarter.

Learn more about Vtiger All-In-One CRM

Vtiger All-In-One CRM Videos

Learning about Vtiger All-In-One CRM?

* We monitor all Vtiger All-In-One CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.