Voxbone

Voxbone

Carrier-grade CaaS (Communications as a Service) platform and API, for on-demand voice and SMS in 60+ countries so there's no more need for PSTN lines.

Work for Voxbone?

Learning about Voxbone?

Voxbone Reviews

Ask Voxbone a Question
Voxbone review by Julija D.
Julija D.

"Easy set-up and flawless communication all over the world"

What do you like best?

Voxbone network and services expand rapidly; we use geographical, national, mobile and a few toll-free numbers, and the service is always impeccable.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, really. Self-service portal has easy navigation system, all the issue are solved in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect choice for telco services. Go for it.

There are a lot of international customers who use incoming calls for their customer support in every country where they provide services. Even though they located around the world, calls are handled by the same team that speak several languages. The end-users can call their country's phone number without being billed for international calls.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Voxbone
Showing 113 Voxbone reviews
Voxbone review by Xiomara F.
Xiomara F.

"Make calls and send text messages to phones"

What do you like best?

Voxbone is a cloud-based communications service that provides the ability to make calls and send text messages to phones in other countries at a really low cost, allows you to buy the necessary amount of DIDs and manage them through your page, a clean and solid interface allow the user to feel comfortable browsing your website, auto-purchase process and immediate delivery of purchased numbers and the ability to discard defective DIDs or no longer want to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I buy a DIDs it fails and the calls are of very poor quality, although this does not happen very often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To the new users I recommend you to try the service because they will not regret it, it has an excellent support and numbers of more than 60 countries, it makes international communications much cheaper.

My business began to grow in the last 4 years in a dizzying manner because of the fever caused by the BTC in much of the world population, this allowed me to take employees and hire services that before did not need because I could handle a few customers without major inconvenience, I decided to hire Voxbone because it offers me a wide international coverage with fresh numbers that I can renew when I want and rates that are sometimes the lowest in the market and other times not so much.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Voxbone
Voxbone review by Luis D.
Luis D.

"Has good coverage compared to other similar services"

What do you like best?

I like the service offered by Vobone because it allows me to send and receive calls and text messages at a very low price, also has good coverage compared to other similar services, I can handle as many numbers as you want from your site and eliminate those that no longer serve me, stable and economical communication service in the cloud that also has impeccable customer service.

What do you dislike?

I have never had any problems with this service, I have always been provided with DIDs that work properly and I have not even heard intereferences in the calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It offers a very good service, in an intuitive and functional platform and also a customer service that helps users who do not know how to get started.

My client portfolio is made up of many investors from different countries, so at first I decided to start using Voxbone, because it allows me to be in direct contact with my customers and without having to worry if a conversation spreads because the rates are usually very low.

What Cloud Communication Platforms solution do you use?

Voxbone review by Anais C.
Anais C.

"Very interesting and convenient platform"

What do you like best?

It's a very interesting and convenient platform when it comes to business communications, it's cloud-based and offers stable and quality communications, I like your customer service that is always well-disposed when you need it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I've had calls that fall and sms that don't reach their destination, it's not something that happens often but it's annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My company uses Voxbone because it provides very good service, excellent customer service and a variety of numbers from different countries, offers a free trial where you can try if it suits your needs and if it covers the regions from which you need to buy DIDs.

Voxbone comes for years offering a service of excellence, provides me clean numbers that can be used for verifications, customer support, SMS notifications and calls with very good quality and definition of sound, what I like is that I can access very low rates on some calls, It allows me to communicate fluently and to the personal telephones of our company's employees residing in other countries, we also use it to communicate with hotels, airports and suppliers around the world.

Voxbone review by Sofia M.
Sofia M.

"Allows me to make and receive stable calls"

What do you like best?

I have used this great service for years because it allows me to make and receive stable calls, I can communicate with people in several countries at a really low price that makes the difference, especially when conversations are longer than expected.

What do you dislike?

The service is excellent and I have no complaints of any kind except that sometimes I have had problems with some DIDs but they were replaced as soon as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To new users I recommend to communicate with the support to help with the configuration of the service because at first it is difficult to understand although the guides are quite descriptive.

Voxbone offers me a service of high quality and efficiency, I can buy all the numbers I want and discard the ones I stop using, I like it because it was able to access a wide range of cities and countries that fall under its coverage facilitating direct communication with my customers, colleagues and even family, is a very important service for me and my small business because it has allowed me to improve the communications budget.

Voxbone review by Natalia K.
Natalia K.

"Offers a key service for my company"

What do you like best?

Voxbone offers a key service for my company, I like it because it allows access to DIDs from different cities and countries to communicate with my customers in a stable network and calls with good sound, I like your website because it allows me to correctly manage the numbers I buy and remove the ones I no longer use, I also use the text messaging service to communicate with colleagues or send notifications.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had problems in several years using the service, always quality DIDs, never a dropped call or with bad sound.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am happy with their cloud-based service has been a great help to shore up my business, I recommend following step by step the guidelines if you are a beginner as they clearly explain how to configure.

It solves all the communication between my customers and me allowing me to access competitive rates, has coverage in a good number of countries which allows me to be connected to more customers to provide support or comfort, also allows me to have numbers to receive calls and sms.

Voxbone review by Angelica H.
Angelica H.

"Calls with excellent quality of sound in a stable network"

What do you like best?

I like the service because it fulfills what it promises, calls with excellent quality of sound in a stable network, with low prices and the possibility of buying the quantity of necessary numbers to fulfill its work, it has a service to the client that answers all the doubts efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems in the years I've been using the service, whenever I had any doubt was answered quickly by the support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a communicational solution to budget problems because it reduces costs significantly, I recommend trying it because it provides DIDs that work very well and at a very good price.

I have used this cloud-based phone service for over 6 years when my business began to grow, today I have a long list of customers in several cities in the country and countries of the world, Voxbone allows me to make and receive calls and text messages to my customers where they are directly to ss phones, has coverage that reaches over 60 countries and thousands of area codes on a website where DIDs purchases are fast and allows you to manage the numbers neatly.

Voxbone review by Miguel C.
Miguel C.

"Allows me to send text messages and make calls with good sound"

What do you like best?

I like it because whenever I need a number I don't have to wait, it is bought quickly and put into use, I can access impossible rates with other providers, I can choose the area codes and buy or discard numbers that I no longer use, on your website I can manage all the numbers I buy in an orderly manner.

What do you dislike?

I have no major complaints because the service is always excellent, I think a few years ago I bought some numbers that did not serve me but were replaced as soon as possible by the support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It offers very affordable prices for both independent professionals and companies, its service is based on the cloud and you can access DIDs from a long list of countries, I find it very useful because my clients in their majority are foreigners.

It is a service like no other, I can buy the amount of numbers I need and the countries and cities I need depending on where each client lives, allows me to send text messages and make calls with good sound quality and very stable even if you talk for hours, I have replaced other companies that complemented my communications budget and with Voxbone I could see the difference between costs and the service covers almost all my professional needs.

Voxbone review by Joey L.
Joey L.

"It is stable and I can buy the numbers I need quickly"

What do you like best?

I like your service because it is stable and I can buy the numbers I need quickly and use them instantly, it is easy to set up and has a wide coverage with codes from different cities and countries, helps me to give a better communication with the employees and collaborators of my company.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get some defective numbers that do not allow me to make long calls because they are cut after a few minutes and it is impossible to recover the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a useful service for companies with employees and customers spread over different cities and countries because it lowers communication costs.

I have used your service for years because it gives me the best coverage and a stable communication network with the employees of my company, it is also very useful for our contact center where they need a larger amount of numbers every week, we have been able to replace almost all other telephone providers by the service offered by Voxbone.

Voxbone review by Ray S.
Ray S.

"Excellent service in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Excellent service in the cloud that has improved communication between employees and customers of the company, allows you to buy DIDs instantly for an interesting price, you can manage as many numbers as needed from the website.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have received low quality numbers and when I am in the middle of a call it can fall off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a service that is really very good in comparison with other similar ones that I have tested, it allows me to send and receive text messages to customers and employees, make stable calls and get the best rates.

A few years ago I started to look for a communication service that allows me to reduce a little our expenses in this area because we have to make and receive many calls from other cities and countries, Voxbone has made my life easier by offering me a service with a stable network, calls with good sound, I can send messages from my PC to my customers' cell phones and receive response without problems, a cloud service that has helped me to better order my customer service, as well as communication with employees and freelancers programmers who work with us.

Voxbone review by Timothy W.
Timothy W.

"A solution to communicate easily and economically"

What do you like best?

I like this service because in 4 years I have not had to request the substitution of a DID, nor have I suffered falls of calls or bad sound, until now both in calls and text messages has been an excellent service, I like to be able to access all the numbers I need instantly through the auto-purchase system, I also like to be able to manage from the platform all the numbers I use and get those that are no longer useful.

What do you dislike?

I have not had problems with the service, has always been unbeatable, could retouch a little the design of the website to look more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend new users to contact support for better advice, if you want to try the service, Voxbone offers a free trial.

I adopted this service in 2015 when I was looking for a solution to communicate easily and economically with hundreds of customers that I have in other countries, it helps me a lot because regularly I must call my customers to their mobile phones to make queries or remind them agenda, by text messages I give close date notice to my webinars and personal interviews.

Voxbone review by Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.

"A very important service in my company"

What do you like best?

Voxbone is a very important service in my company because it allows me to communicate by means of calls and sms to the mobile phones of my clients which makes the communication almost safe, I like it because it offers a wide coverage with some of the best rates in the market, I also love that it offers such a good network of communications because I have never had interruptions, interference or dropped calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes some DIDs come with failures in the stability of the calls, also sometimes you hear interferences that make it impossible to understand the other person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a business with international customers is the best service I can recommend to communicate with them at a very competitive price and with excellent quality DIDs, also have a very friendly and helpful support.

I have been using Voxbone's cloud-based communications service for over 2 years and have not found a better provider of new and quality DIDs, to communicate with my customers living in other countries and cities I need to have several numbers to lower communication costs I also have a customer service with personal interview requests so I need numbers that are comfortable for my customers to call.

Voxbone review by Charles G.
Charles G.

"Pretty good service"

What do you like best?

Voxbone offers a pretty good service, calls with excellent sound quality and stability, I make quite limited use of this service, just about 10 DIDs a week but it has shown me that I can get minimum prices on international calls and a stable and reliable communication.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have to complain, the service is excellent, the few numbers that brought me problems were replaced in less than 24hs by the support that is one of the best I know in terms of services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend reading the configuration guidelines carefully as at first it is confusing to configure, it is a first line service and offers a free trial to get you started.

Voxbone provides a service that I would qualify as very good because it allows me to buy the numbers I need and get the best rates for calls and messages, I have been able to get a very varied client portfolio that includes investors from several countries who to see my results last year decided to bet on my skills to multiply their investments in digital currencies and high risk websites.

Voxbone review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"Offers wide coverage"

What do you like best?

It has a quality of service that I have not found in other telephony services in the cloud, offers wide coverage, I like it because I am currently driving 5 DIDs per country/region where I have more than 100 customers and 1 DIDS per country with at least 20 customers, the service is economical and buy numbers instantly, you can buy the amount you need and eliminate those that are no longer needed.

What do you dislike?

I can't complain about the service because I've never had failures in the calls of any of the DIDs purchased, but I must say that I find the interface very basic, I would like to improve it a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very important service for small and medium businesses that need to hire good quality services at a good price, especially in the area of communications where the budget is usually not very large.

I knew Voxbone by a businessman friend who recommended it and hasravillado me because it allows me to communicate with my customers directly to their personal phones by SMS or phone calls with good sound and stability, I have used it for years and nune has given me problems of any kind, in fact I'm thinking of expanding my business and the number of numbers I buy, hire a person to take care of the customer service and phone support with many numbers available according to the needs of my customers.

Voxbone review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Is one of our main sources of communication"

What do you like best?

I like Voxbone because I've never suffered from falling calls, the service is very good, I've used it for years to communicate with multiple freelancers and engineers in different countries paying very low rates, this is very important because sometimes while we do a coordinated integration we must be hours with the same call, allows me to buy the numbers you want and has quite broad coverage.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the Voxbone service, although I would like you to modernize a little more the interface of your website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it offers a decent service at a competitive price and with a wide coverage.

In my work I must be in constant communication with technicians who do field work and colleagues in other cities and countries where we must coordinate our servers, we also handle many customers in different countries of the world so Voxbone is one of our main sources of communication, you can contact employees and colleagues through text messages and direct calls to your personal phone, also in our call center support we can receive calls from around the world with good sound quality.

Voxbone review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"Can access very cheap rates and quality communication "

What do you like best?

I like it because I can access very cheap rates, quality communication and direct to the customer's phone, offers a telephone service in the cloud that extends over 60 countries, I can buy instantly the numbers you need and discard the ones I no longer use from your website which is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

So far I have never had any inconvenience than Voxbone, the numbers have always been quality and have given me clear and uninterrupted calls of any kind regardless of the country to which I call or receive the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a global telephone service at acceptable prices, at first it may seem difficult to set up but if you follow the instructions correctly it becomes very easy and you quickly learn to use all the functions, in addition you have a support team that responds quickly.

Voxbone is my main DID provider because it has offered me for years the best network and coverage, compared to others in the market it is economical and its network has always been stable, communications fluid and without interference, it helps me a lot because I have customers all over the world and being able to communicate for them at a reasonable rate is essential to my work.

Voxbone review by Lynn J.
Lynn J.

"The support answer quickly to all the questions"

What do you like best?

I like the stability of the Voxbone calls, besides that the international tariffs that allow us to access are sometimes the lowest in the market, I like the support because they answer quickly to all the questions I send them, has a wide coverage and a high quality network infrastructure, the DIDs I have purchased have always been of good quality and at a competitive price.

What do you dislike?

The only weakness I find in the service is that it is not covered in some countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service is very good, it offers some free DIDs to test the service, it is very easy to configure as the web contains detailed tutorials on how to do it and you can manage many numbers at once on your platform.

We have adopted Voxbone several years ago by recommendation of a provider who had a good experience with the service and we do not regret, has improved the quality of calls in our call center and internal communication between employees the results have been optimal, we can send and receive messages and calls with good sound, also allows us to communicate at a very affordable rate with customers in other countries.

Voxbone review by Rita M.
Rita M.

"Good platform with great global coverage"

What do you like best?

It is a good platform with great global coverage that covers more than 60 countries, allows to handle many numbers at once in its platform whose interface is very easy to understand, I like it because it has a stable network and a reliable service, also offers very competitive prices compared to its competitors.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I find with Voxbone is that it still has low coverage, it's not a big problem for me now but I hope to expand and thus gain new markets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used this service for years because it gives me the ability to get numbers from different countries to communicate according to the nationality of my customers, if you communicate with their support they will help you in what you need, plus there are tutorials on how to confirm everything, very complete.

Voxbone is a cloud communication service that offers DIDs from around the world which makes it easier for me to customer service in my company, a few months ago I had to hire a telephone operator to make and answer calls and send sms with notifications and reminders due to the high demand for the services we offer, we currently have customers in 10 countries and more than 20 cities so we demand a lot of DIDs and good quality to make our service look more professional.

Voxbone review by David M.
David M.

"High quality communications and stability"

What do you like best?

Excellent service that provides high quality communications and stability at a competitive price, I like it because I can buy as many DIDs as I need, I can send text messages and make calls with good sound to contact me with customers or receive their calls to answer their questions and queries.

What do you dislike?

I think you don't have allas this service has worked very well for me and when I need it never leaves me without being able to communicate no matter what country I should call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A telephone service different from others, has given me the service I need to offer my customers better support 24 / 7, I recommend it for the quality of calls and the economy of their prices.

At work I must be in direct contact with my customers and this cloud-based phone service allows me to connect to remote customers remotely far away paying a low fee, I can buy, modify and discard numbers from your website that offers the auto-purchase service.

Voxbone review by Ernesto R.
Ernesto R.

"A communicational solution in the cloud"

What do you like best?

It is a communicational solution in the cloud and on a global scale, offers numbers from more than 50 countries at a competitive price, I like it because it offers an easy to use website where you can buy the numbers you want instantly, has configuration guides to make and receive calls and sms that make anyone can access the service, has a friendly support.

What do you dislike?

I've had some dropped calls but they were more than 1 year ago and I think they have solved that kind of problem because since then it has never happened again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In recent years have improved coverage which has allowed me to communicate better with my customers in countries where it used to be best to use Skype, I advise to try it because it offers a very good service and an initial trial to test the service before buying.

I have been using Voxbone for some years and the service is impeccable, I can find my clients where they are calling or sending an SMS to their mobile phones, thanks to this I can share with them the links of my next videoconferences, send some statistics of the state of their investments or simply consult them when there is an urgency and an important decision must be made.

Voxbone review by Jesus A.
Jesus A.

"It is a key service in our department"

What do you like best?

I like Voxbone because it is an impeccable cloud-based telephony service that makes communications more agile and economical, offering numbers from several countries with which you can send and receive and receive SMS and phone calls.

What do you dislike?

It does not offer complete global coverage, there are central countries in which there is no coverage and that limits it a little, I hope they will deploy quickly to these countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent service with very few shortcomings, it is recommended because it offers a quality service for companies, the numbers are easily purchased and managed even more easily by its intuitive interface.

It is a key service in our department because we can compare the DIDs needed to call employees, customers and suppliers in different countries, the calls are always clear and the network stable, also offers a very competitive price that has helped to reduce the budget in communication.

Voxbone review by Marcos H.
Marcos H.

"An important complement to my work"

What do you like best?

The Voxbone service is an important complement to my work because it keeps me on a phone call from my most important customers, I like it because I can send text messages or calls and receive them without problems.

What do you dislike?

As I said before I have many clients around the world and Voxbone lacks coverage in many countries where some of my clients live and I must look for other options to communicate with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good platform that allows me to make calls with good sound quality to different countries at a very affordable price.

I have many customers around the world to whom I must often make urgent consultations and the only frma to locate them in calling their personal phones, thanks to Vooxbone I can buy many DIDs from different countries according to the nationality of the customer and communicate with them and them when they need me, has a very friendly interface and easy to understand where I can manage at this time more than 40 numbers.

Voxbone review by Jorge A.
Jorge A.

"You can get fresh numbers at a competitive price"

What do you like best?

Great provider of communication services, you can get fresh numbers at a competitive price which improves the reception of numbers from our human resources call center, it is very easy to manage these numbers from the dashboard of the page because it is very intuitive and correctly deploys the necessary data, also allows a better internal connection for collaboration between employees, also has a very functional API and easy and quick configuration.

What do you dislike?

In the past I have had complaints about the interface but they have improved a lot, I don't think I can find anything else that I don't like because it has optimized the performance of the communications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I have not found any flaws I have found that they have an excellent support team and attentive to answer any questions and help those who are starting to use the service.

It has improved the quality of calls to our employees and the receipt of queries and complaints by the call center, giving us access to numbers in several countries which optimizes our communication with remote workers and freelancers.

Voxbone review by Gabriel F.
Gabriel F.

"Buy numbers from several countries at a good price"

What do you like best?

I like this service very much because I can buy numbers from several countries at a good price and thus respond to the needs, doubts or complaints of my customers more directly and efficiently, I use it many years ago because the service is very good and the administration of DIDs is simple and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

There are clients that I can't reach with Voxbone because I'm in countries without coverage so I have to opt for another type of softwa, but it's notorious that they are expanding their coverage so I hope to reach all the countries I need soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this service because it helped me to communicate more quickly and economically with international customers and offers a free trial.

I knew Voxbone in my last job as a financial advisor in the contact center of a bank, offers a very good service at a very affordable price, I can buy the DIDs I need and manage them easily, when I started my own business to grow my customer portfolio I decided to adopt it because the number of calls and messages I had to make and receive a day was constantly increasing, today I have more than 100 customers in several countries so Voxbone makes it very easy for me to communicate with them.

Voxbone review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"A customer service that responds quickly to any inconvenience"

What do you like best?

Very good service with a customer service that responds quickly to any inconvenience, when a colleague or customer is not connected to the Internet the best thing is to call them directly to their personal phone, the api integrates very well and is very easy to configure, I have worked for several years with them and I ahn provided a safe and stable communication.

What do you dislike?

Although the interface is simple I don't like its design, I would also like you to offer some discounts to those of us who are frequent customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a good service, instant delivery numbers and easy to configure, is very interesting because it optimizes our contact center to provide fresh numbers when we need them, recommended and essential.

It is the best option to contact my customers because I always find them, I can also send sms to let them know that I need to have a meeting with them, the network is always stable and allows me to use different numbers for different areas or tasks, the price is quite affordable and although there are competitors with better prices do not have the quality of Voxbone.

Voxbone review by Jose L.
Jose L.

"Communicate more easily with customers "

What do you like best?

A great software that allows me to manage several numbers to communicate more easily with customers to their cell phones calling or sending sms, has a service calls excellent sound and API is very easy to integrate, the design of its interface is very clean and easily understood and has very affordable rates.

What do you dislike?

In my client portfolio there are many investors who live in countries where there is no coverage, they should expand their service a little more so that their users are not forced to seek other options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this service because the quality of calls is excellent, offers an interesting price and allows better communication with customers who are in constant motion and only communicate by their phones.

In my job I have to make quick decisions to get more benefits due to the instability of some cryptocurrencies, so I decided to adopt Voxbone that allows me to locate my clients on their personal phones which is the best way to locate and consult them and ask for instructions on how to manage their money invested.

Voxbone review by Cody H.
Cody H.

"Good experience overall and excited for the new features"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of managing the numbers and how quickly the changes can be made. It helps our business a lot. It really helps myself provide support to the customers and return great service to our customers that use our platform using your numbers. I really had a great conversation with Beth Lucas our new account representative, and she went into great details about the company and the future progression of their network. That was a very promising meeting that we had a few weeks ago.

What do you dislike?

Only one minor complaint, is that there is not a default channel assignment in the portal. I ran into the issue of having the new number not working because I was required to put in a channel amount, but was not prompted as a requirement. So only thing that would need to be fixed in the portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy and cheap to setup in a tight pinch for a critical situation. They are greatly informative about outages and network updates regarding certain locations when you have the account. The support team has been spectacular in responding to issue we have with numbers that we assign to customers for platform use. All the times I have had the support team has gotten back to me within 30-45 minutes and gets the issue resolved.

We are resolving some quality issue with our customers and having the ability to quickly setup a new number is really handy.

Voxbone review by Jhon G.
Jhon G.

"Once purchased and configured you can start making and receiving calls"

What do you like best?

I have taken this service because software like Skype and Join.me did not cover enough to communicate since many of my customers prefer calls to their personal phones, allows me to buy DIDs at an average price and manage them on an easy web platform, once purchased and configured you can start making and receiving calls and text messages.

What do you dislike?

At first the configuration can be somewhat complex despite the guides they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offers a good business communication service with access to DID from a large number of countries.

It has allowed me to manage a large number of numbers from different countries according to the nationality of my customers, I can buy and receive instantly the DID and remove the ones I no longer need easily, a very important service of communication in the cloud.

Voxbone review by Omar P.
Omar P.

"Excellent Voice Services Partner!"

What do you like best?

Voxbone has always made it easy to turn up their services. Their API functions are easy to integrate and allow us to provide our customers with real-time, instant-on provisioning and service delivery.

What do you dislike?

No real downside. It would be great if they had a South Florida presence although that hasn't held us back in anyway. Ticket responses are good via their portal. A more direct interaction for tickets would be nice to see, perhaps via chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Voxbone has created an excellent brand and service in Voice Origination Services. That hasn't stopped them from broadening their offerings. Their feature set has grown so much in the last couple of years and they bring these things to the B2B space in a very accessible and consumable manner. Their account support is excellent and responsive.

Benefits: Real-time provisioning, presence in many countries, smooth portability, and .

Voxbone review by Antonio C.
Antonio C.

"A very important service for my business"

What do you like best?

Voxbone is a very important service for my business as it transcends borders to offer me communications to more than 60 countries, I like it because it offers me an optimal service with which I can make and receive calls and text messages to be in direct contact with customers and colleagues in other latitudes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problems when I buy a new number that does not work properly, the defective numbers are not very common but sometimes they present and one must ask the support to replace them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's hard to set up at first, but if you follow the step-by-step guides you can get up and running right away.

In my job is essential service that Voxbone offers because I can buy all the numbers you want, are immediate delivery and provide me with stable calls and good sound, also allows me to receive and send messages with notifications and reminders of meetings and conferences.

Voxbone review by Jorge D.
Jorge D.

"It provides me numbers from more than 60 countries"

What do you like best?

I have known Voxbone for several years because the company in which I worked previously, a multinational, used it massively in their contact center, I like it because it provides me numbers from more than 60 countries and thousands of area codes to lower the costs of calls I must make to my customers, many of which are extensive.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems with the Voxbone service, a few years ago I suffered drops of calls from 2 numbers I had bought but the support solved it quickly and effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company or business has customers and employees who live in other countries and need an economic solution for direct communication Voxbone is the service for you, I recommend trying before buying it.

Voxbone's cloud phone service has allowed me to spend much less on long distance rates, making it easier for me to locate my customers or their assistants when I need to consult on important decisions or data and balance updates.

Voxbone review by Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.

"Has a wide coverage and provides me with good quality DIDs"

What do you like best?

I really like the cloud service that Voxbone offers because it allows me to send text messages and make and receive calls from my customers in different cities and countries, has a wide coverage and provides me with good quality DIDs at a competitive price and allows me to access very convenient rates.

What do you dislike?

1 year ago I had a number that began to malfunction during a very important call, in the support I was well attended and after apologizing for the problem replaced the number by one that worked properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very good service that offers quality communications at a competitive price that helps many freelancers and small businesses with low budgets, I recommend that those interested talk to the customer service to get support at the beginning.

Thanks to a good presence in the networks and focused marketing I have managed to win many customers from different parts of the world who accessed several of my webinars and were interested in my business proposal, to communicate with them I need local numbers from their countries to get a better rate, thanks to Voxbone I can access many numbers in a process of auto-purchase and immediate delivery of DIDs.

Voxbone review by Fernando E.
Fernando E.

"I can buy DIDs directly and put it to work in minutes"

What do you like best?

I like Voxbone because whenever I need a new number I can buy it directly and put it to work in minutes, it allows me to buy all the numbers I want and manage them from your website, also the customer service is excellent, always respond quickly to any user concerns.

What do you dislike?

Although it is a pretty good service, sometimes some calls are lost or lack sound even when the communication has been established.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have clients, employees or collaborators abroad with whom you must be communicated instantly, this service can make your life easier, you can access a free trial to try it and I recommend requesting assistance from support.

Very good communications service in the cloud, allows me to be in contact with all my customers being able to call or send messages directly to their mobile phones, this is very useful for my job because with the constant movement of the cryptodivisas I must request some urgent permissions several times a week and can call directly to customers involved at an acceptable rate.

Voxbone review by Adrian G.
Adrian G.

"Very good service based on the cloud"

What do you like best?

Very good service based on the cloud that offers wide coverage to more than 60 countries at a modest price, we used this service because we have customers and employees around the world and was the best way to optimize our budget in communications, you can buy fora instant all the numbers you need and discard those no longer used from the platform where you can manage the DIDs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes some defective DIDs fall into the pool and when one tries to use them the calls are of poor quality, it does not happen very often but it is something that wastes valuable time to the telephone operators.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A service worth recommending because since we used it has improved the quality of calls in our call center, is also very useful to communicate with employees and suppliers directly to their personal phones.

We have been using Voxbone for years in our company because to organize the tourist packages we offer we need employees in several countries to meet the needs of our customers, in addition our contact center makes intensive use of DIDs a week, in my case serves me to contact employees in other offices and travel agencies, I can send text messages or make direct calls to the mobile phones of our partners.

Voxbone review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Gives me all the numbers I need"

What do you like best?

I like this service because it gives me all the numbers I need, I can talk to technicians and supervisors from other cities and countries with a really low rate compared to other services of similar characteristics, I like it because it has a wide coverage that includes more than 60 countries which allows us to communicate better with our international branches and our customers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that bothers me is the interface it has, I think it's outdated and they should modify it to make it more modern and attractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cloud service offered by Voxbone has managed to replace most of my company's other communication services, I recommend new users to contact support from the beginning to ask for advice.

Voxbone is a service that makes easier the communication in my company and the telephone attention to our clients, our contact center is integrated by the best technicians and engineers that solve hundreds of problems and answer thousands of questions a week, for this they need a stable network and numbers that serve the purpose adjusting to the region of the client, is very easy to configure and its platform allows you to manage the numbers purchased and easily dispose of those that are no longer used.

Voxbone review by Siti N.
Siti N.

"Voxbone terbaik"

What do you like best?

Saya suka guna Voxbone. Kami dapat membangun pusat panggilan lokal menggunakan Skype, sesuatu yang membuatnya lebih mudah bagi kami untuk berkomunikasi dengan klien potensial, konsumen atau manajer penting perusahaan internasional. VoxBone adalah platform lengkap yang menawarkan layanan yang baik, panggilan dengan kualitas suara dan stabilitas yang sangat baik

What do you dislike?

Saya ingin VoxBone meningkatkan kompatibilitasnya dengan Zoom. Juga layanan ini tidak tercakup di beberapa negara.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Saya sarankan menggunakan Voxbone. Ini adalah platform akan memberi Anda manfaat dalam panggilan Anda, dan di samping itu, harganya benar-benar dapat diakses dan harganya bagus karena manfaat yang ditawarkan dalam jangka panjang luar biasa.

VoxBone tidak seperti panggilan lokal biasa, yang selalu jatuh atau mengalami gangguan ketika entitas fisik terjadi. VoxBone bekerja sendiri untuk mempertahankan panggilan telepon VoIP yang stabil dan tidak pernah memiliki kemungkinan untuk mengganggu. Kami sedang menyelesaikan beberapa masalah kualitas dengan pelanggan kami dan memiliki kemampuan untuk dengan cepat menyiapkan nomor baru sangat berguna.

Voxbone review by Margareth C.
Margareth C.

"Allows me to communicate with good sound and stable"

What do you like best?

Service like few others that gives me unlimited access to DIDs of excellent quality that allows me to communicate with good sound and stable no matter what part of the world I communicate, offers very low rates and stable communication that adapts to the needs of my small business.

What do you dislike?

It is a service that has almost no flaws, the only problem I have is that sometimes I must communicate with countries that are not within the coverage and I must hire other services more expensive and lower quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It offers a very important service for the development of my company because it gives me unlimited DIDs that I can remove from my account when I no longer need them, I recommend trying the service with the trial that offers and verify that it is a service that works well.

I have tried a lot of services similar to Voxbone and I have not found something better, I chose it years ago because it has the numbers I need when I need them thanks to its automatic auto-purchase system, allows me to communicate with my customers at any time directly to their mobile phones, I can also send text messages remembering meetings and video conferences.

Voxbone review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"High Quality International Voice without sacrificing access to a robust self-service portal"

What do you like best?

Voxbone's Self Service portal enables us to purchase, configure, modify, and cancel DIDs from around the world with ease. This greatly shortens timelines, as our team is able to deploy new numbers without waiting on turnaround time after submitting orders or tickets.

What do you dislike?

Some markets have address restriction requirements that we are not able to satisfy, being a small company. Voxbone is able to assist in a limited fashion (ie South Korea), but it would be helpful if Voxbone was able to offer themselves as a representative of their customers in some of these countries with stiff restrictions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the Voxbone portal is very extensive, never hesitate to reach out to your account rep if you need anything. They are always incredibly helpful and have access to an immense team of resources within Voxbone.

We need to be able to provide DIDs around the world for our customers, with sufficient capacity, and specific agility. Voxbone enables us to easily satisfy all of those needs. Our sales team is able to pursue leads aggressively and swiftly know our operations team can provision new resources quickly.

Voxbone review by Mike A.
Mike A.

"Best global telephony service provider with amazing service"

What do you like best?

Voxbone is Zoom's global communication partner of choice.

We no longer need to worry about the costs or complications of traditional telco providers since we use Voxbone. Their quality of service is really good, as is their coverage for international numbers. We can quickly purchase global phone numbers (DIDs) through their self-service portal and configure them in minutes. It's so much quicker and more reliable than working with many different telcos for each country.

What do you dislike?

While Voxbone's coverage is great, we're always looking to expand into more countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worthwhile ensuring that your PoPs are located near theirs to minimize latency. Voxbone are happy to help configure the necessary interconnections.

Acquiring local inbound numbers on a global scale. Real-time provisioning and easy set up that can be completed in minutes. A true one-stop shop for international numbers helping us scale Zoom services such as our international dial-in numbers.

Voxbone review by Andre C.
Andre C.

"Efficient Global Communication "

What do you like best?

Voxbone is an excellent communications service provider and easily assists us with conferencing and contact centres to send and receive phone calls, text, messages and faxes between our clients. This allows us to improve connections between us and our clients as we can contact customers internationally without DIDs, through their self-service portal.

It saves us a lot of time and it's a great solution for global communication.

What do you dislike?

The international communication is excellent, although they should expand into more countries. When buying DIDs, Voxbone doesn't allow you to select them individually, but other alternatives would give you that option and flexibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Voxbone has a range of different solutions which can be tailored to your needs. Contact them and discuss your goals and objectives, rest assured they will help you out as they have excellent support for their customers.

We have a wide range of international customers and clients, and communicate with them on a daily basis. Voxbone has provided us with the ability to effectively communicate with them through call centres and such.

Voxbone review by User in Internet

"Good system, robust and scalable - Unflexible pricing"

What do you like best?

The system is scalable, versatile and can support high loads. Their API is robust, the documentation detailed, they offer coverage where competitors can't. Portability where competitors cant.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing is not flexible, they fight to keep their pricing tiers and seem non-understanding to the needs of a startup. I have tried to negotiate with them many times to get "help" to scale and there was no flexibility whatsoever, the same happened when we had to port multiple numbers from other providers that were not at range. At this moment I am still waiting for an answer to a pricing related ticket that is beeing ignored for a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Careful what you sign, it might come back bite you in the *ss

We use their DID numbers. They offer great coverage, quality and multiple customization methods. We are also planning to expand to SMS soon.

Voxbone review by Melanie C.
Melanie C.

"Best one stop source for SMS in multiple countries we've tried so far"

What do you like best?

The convenience of using one software to hit contacts via calls and SMS messages in multiple countries is the biggest draw for us. The software is easy to navigate and calls/messaging is a whiz to set up and schedule.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback is you're locked into a two-year contract, we'd love it if it was 6 months at a time

or could get lapse period because we don't always need to use the tech every month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For us, the key selling point was the security and stability to use in multiple countries for our needs.

Capacity to two text large quantities of users for ourselves/clients, we love that we can scale up or down as needed and their network is secure and reliable which is important.

Voxbone review by Leon A.
Leon A.

"Good option for Cloud Comunication Services"

What do you like best?

The cloud based services provides a great step to improve team's communication around the world. It offers almost all the ways like messaging and conference to keep your communication over control.

What do you dislike?

I think global coverage is a problem, but i believe Voxbone is working on it to help others around the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good platform with good sound quality. We had made several call test to different countries just to check performance and all of them was great.

Using different ID's we can help customer to reduce indirect costs related to the contact process. It really helps when you need to be available almost all the time. The interface is easy to use and even with no technical skills we can manage and maintain system working well.

Voxbone review by Administrator

"12 flawless years"

What do you like best?

We've been using Voxbone services for the last 12 years and we their service level has been perfect since day 1. The user interface is well crafted. The country and city selection seems to be the best I have seen so far. Support tickets are taken care of very quickly.

What do you dislike?

When you purchase DIDs you cannot select them from their stock, where some other carriers will give you that option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Voxbone for the ability to provision DiD from a large amount of countries and cities around the world. The regulations are well documented. Their support response time is very fast.

Our customers are spread out around the world. We use Voxbone to have a presence from multiple countries and can reach our call centers. We also own several software companies which we are provisionning Voxbone DiD and and PBX services.

Voxbone review by Alexey A.
Alexey A.

"Global communication as it's supposed to be"

What do you like best?

The stability of Voxbone's call services. The quality is exceptional. With the recent launch of their outbound voice service, we finally have a consolidated solution from our favourite provider. Voxbone's outbound calls include some of the most competitively priced international rates we've tested.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more coverage in APAC countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your systems are configured to take advantage of Voxbone's dedicated CLI routes for max call quality and optimal customer experience.

Since we are offering a cloud communication platform which services should be accessible globally it's important for us to have a footprint in as many countries as possible. Voxbone makes it possible.

Voxbone review by Cornelis v.
Cornelis v.

"World Class Service With Overcomplicated Web API"

What do you like best?

Support is amazing, expect quick replies 24/7. Voxbone's coverage is impressive and their network infrastructure is solid. Very high quality supplier. Lovely people too.

What do you dislike?

Their web API for listing, buying and configuring virtual numbers/DIDs is a minefield and hard to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In case you plan to automate your virtual number buying process using Voxbone's VoxAPI and will purchase numbers is many countries, expect to invest a large amount of time to get this working.

Voxbone supplies our virtual phone numbers that we sell via our iOS app NumberBay (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id642013221?mt=8) We trust Voxbone for sourcing the virtual phone numbers with high ranked suppliers worldwide.

Voxbone review by Manuel P.
Manuel P.

"Very high quality global coverage DID and SIP Trunking provider"

What do you like best?

Very high quality and reliable service. We're yet to experience an outage incident or a relevant voice MOS degradation. Broad DID coverage for mobile and landline in most countries. Versatile and scalable SIP Trunking. The API allows us to automate most provision tasks, ans it's coverage is growing fast.

What do you dislike?

API still doesn't cover everything, but it's getting there. Price is not the cheapest, but price/quality ratio is top notch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If quality matters to you go with Voxbone. If not, you're probably ok with cheaper alternatives (but then don't complain about service outages and call quality issues)

The ability to quickly provision local mobile and landline DIDs for most countries.

Voxbone review by Consultant

"Very satisfied with Voxbone services"

What do you like best?

Voxbone has nice and easy-to-use portal where you can setup and configure your voice services and see how you are utilizing it. Also we have very good experience with Voxbone's professional support.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there is something I would really dislike. One thing which might be bit more flexible and could have more options/possibilities is reporting/statistics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Voxbone offers wide scale of voice services and they are easy to deal with. Talk with them about your business aim and I believe you will find a solution.

We are extending capabilities of our services by providing Voxbone services as add-ons which make our services more attractive and better fit to our customers.

Voxbone review by Jeff M.
Jeff M.

"Efficient and easy"

What do you like best?

Wide range of countries offered with unlimited usage

What do you dislike?

The interface was a little clumsy, but in the past few months (as of June 2018), there have been amazing improvements

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a reliable vendor who WILL respond to your questions- look no further than Voxbone

As a Cloud strategy company, we like to offer a wide range of solutions to our customers- Voxbone helps us achieve that goal

Voxbone review by Phil E.
Phil E.

"Comprehensive and efficient Service"

What do you like best?

The wide range of countries available and the thorough documentation. The portal is comprehensive and allows us to easily manage our services. Our account manager is pro-active and readily available.

What do you dislike?

We are yet to encounter any issues, everything is running smoothly, billing is clear and accurate.

Reducing our costs for International services

Voxbone review by Chris O.
Chris O.

"Great Outbound Voice Service Partner"

What do you like best?

* Good selection of international DIDs

* Very knowledgeable around solving regulation issues

* Great customer service when answering technical questions

What do you dislike?

The UX of the online system is awkward. Selecting some configuration options deselects existing settings, and there is no way to label each DID. But, this is very minor. I have had no complaints or issues with the business.

We have been with Voxbone for about 10 years now. Everyone there - customer service and my dedicated account manager, Michael Service - has always been great to work with. They respond very quickly to every question and there have never been any technical issues with their DIDs in all that time.

* We monitor all Voxbone reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.