Vonage Business Communications Reviews & Product Details

Senior Vice President LATAM Regional FIU Governance & Oversight
What do you like best?

Installing Vonage is really simple and we are able to call anybody with a small strategy within the Usa and Canada. The quality of the phone call in Vonage is excellent. Vonage additionally offers a text messaging program, most of that will come at minimum costs. Lately, they've implemented an immediate calling facility for staff meetings, which means you are able to link up with them through a conference pin. We are able to also utilize this on Android, desktop or IO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only challenge is the fact that in case we've a bad connection, it will not work well. This's the only difficulty I've faced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You're definitely in the position to subscribe to Vonage in case you don't have any issue when recruiting or employing ferm making apps to phone in the US. This's the very best app I could trust. In Vonage, I do not face some problem. It is super easy to use as well as work perfectly with good connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By paying fixed subscription fees, Vonage resolves the issue of overseas calls from someplace in the planet. The team meeting may also be attended. The text messages could be used as well. All this can make him an excellent calling request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vonage Business Communications Overview

What is Vonage Business Communications?

Work smarter with Vonage Business Communications, our unified communications platform: seamlessly connect via voice, messaging and video, virtually anywhere around the globe. Over 40 powerful features give you the right balance of flexibility and control, offering everything your business needs to work smarter. With our award-winning mobile app, you can manage your communications from any device, and collaborate from virtually anywhere. We boast a 99.999% uptime reliability¹, ensuring the maximum for your business’ productivity. Setup is simple, quick, and easy to scale as your business grows. No annual contracts mean you can cancel anytime. And we pride ourselves on top-notch customer service: access to help is just plain simple. That means you can call, email, chat, or visit our online support centers. We even offer customer portals with knowledge base articles that can help you find answers 24/7. ¹The 99.999% uptime claim is based on an average of Vonage Business's call availability.

Vonage Business Communications Details

Vonage Business is redefining business communications. True to our roots as a technology disruptor, we've embraced technology to transform how companies communicate to create better business outcomes. Our unique cloud communications platform brings together a robust unified communications solution with the agility of embedded, contextual communications APIs. This powerful combination enables businesses to collaborate more productively and engage their customers more effectively across messaging, chat, social media, video and voice.

Vonage is redefining business communications, helping enterprises use fully-integrated unified communications, contact center, and programmable communications solutions via Nexmo, the Vonage API Platform, to improve how business gets done. True to our roots as a technology disruptor, we've embraced technology to transform how companies connect, collaborate and communicate to create better business outcomes. Vonage's fully-integrated cloud communications platform built on a microservices-based architecture enables businesses to collaborate more productively and engage their customers more effectively across all channels, including messaging, chat, social media, video and voice.

Vonage

Vonage Business Communications Videos

Vonage Business Communications Screenshots

Vonage Business Communications Downloads

Answer a few questions to help the Vonage Business Communications community
Have you used Vonage Business Communications before?

Vonage Business Communications Reviews

Showing 295 Vonage Business Communications reviews
Already have Vonage Business Communications?
What do you like best?

I like all the tools that allows you to do so many things to make our business run smoother. Reporting capabilities are a huge plus as well as having the ability to use your mobile phone to answer calls away from the office, but still show as if you are in the offoce! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with all Companies, the hoops you have to jump thru just to talk to a live person. But most, if not all companies are just like that. it is a sign of the times! There is really no downside to using Vonage. The only improvement would be to stop more robocalls and be more responsive on customer service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switch sooner rather then later! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping in touch with team members and monitoring their activities, Which helps keep them motivated to work hard. The ability to run reports on sales calls is extremely helpful!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've found VBC to be easy to configure and use with excellent performance for both voice and video. The support team has also been very responsive right up to the CEO for my deployment questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Native browser support for phone call on a ChromeOS device would make this a more viable option in certain solutions. The desktop app could have better calendar integration for planning a meeting. Right now you need to manually copy and add the Invitation to the calendar (at least for gmail, not sure about outlook). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vonage Business doesn't have the awareness of other communication platforms, but it stands up well in comparison. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VBC is being used as a unified communication platform. All voice, video and text communication has been centralized which facilitates ease of management and a consistency of user experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Vonage Support of Vonage Business Communications

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Patrick. Hearing that we've made you happy gives us a warm feeling inside! We're here to help our customers succeed, and it always makes our day.

Now we're talking!

The Vonage Team

Arun Tripathi
What do you like best?

Vonage provide the best audio quality voice even in slow internet. Also it's plan is not so costly. You can also do the meeting directly through the Vonage app where all of your teammates can connect to meeting by calling on the number and entering the meeting pin. It will provide the quick call facility.You can record your voicemassage response also. As per my opinion there is lots of reasons to like the Vonage.Along with that we also get the messaging facility also. If anybody is not responding the call you can drop him a text. Text messages is very effective way to connecting the candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometime there is echo problem while doing the audio call. Sometime even we have good connection but while we call to anybody it's got failed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally feel Vonage provide the best qulitu Voip calling facility in minimum monthly subscriptions. Qulity of voice is also very good. So if you are looking for Voip calling service for busienss without any second choice you can go with the Vonage. I never face any big problem in last 4 yaers since I am using this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As we are Recruitment service companies and we need to call to US people. Vonage provides the best calling platform with good quality support in average monthly plans. You can call either from browser or its has Android and Ios application also.you have to simply install it and after login you can start the calling and messaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Practice Head, HMI Design
What do you like best?

The best experience of mine with Vonage Business Communications was the significant number of resources on the platform. My organisation's Mobile Connect access has greatly benefited significantly, enabling us to get into our mobile business telephones. Using the Vonage Support Team, the car attendant and Hunt groups are both simple to put in place and change as-needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've our online via another ISP because of the process in our factory building. It causes us some headache to fix our telephone problems in case our online does not work. It complicates service calls since we've going simultaneously between Vonage as well as our ISP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the whole platform to its maximum advantage. I do not currently use some tools, but would prefer to integrate infinitely. The venue is a lot more than VoIP, so make sure you learn all of your company communications functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The company of a mine can access all of the communication tools from anyplace with Vonage Business Communications. When we're outside of the office, we frequently gain from Mobile Connect." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Auditor
What do you like best?

Vonage communication has been a usefull solution for our organization and offered us a lot of features and functionality that helped in easing the communication work process. It simply offers the functions to call, sms, virtual meetings, team messaging and much more. It is mostly used for business call, sms and virtual meetings in our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Few of the numbers are pre blocked and we need to request to unblock it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been using Vonage mailnly for business calling and virtual meetings. It's application and UI is super simple and help us easily get started with it. It has helped us in eliminating the old physical telephonic conversation and switched and adopt better communication functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The feature I like the best is texting using the desktop app. I don't need to use a separate phone. I also enjoy being able to check our voice mail from anywhere. I can check voicemail with one device while texting or calling from another device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that there is a delay when I make phone calls using the app. When the person answers, they don't hear me first and think no one is on the line. I have to talk immediately after they say "hello" so they know I am on the other line. I am not sure if this is because of the internet speed. I have learned to deal with it. Another thing is that when I delete voicemail on the app from one device, it does not delete on another device. Sometimes I delete the wrong voicemail. Luckily, I use the feature of emailing a copy of the voicemail to my email so I have a backup when I accidentally delete a voicemail that I have not processed yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

VBC has many features that you may or not may need at the time but as your business grows, you may end using them. It is worthy to do business with Vonage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now that we are working from home, I can access voicemail and text messages while using my computer. I don't need to go to the office to check messages. I can use my personal cell phone to make business calls and it shows the business phone number, not my personal number. With VBC, I can actually work from home or from wherever I need to go. I can access the app with my cell phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Keyboard texting from your desktop. The upside is a faster response time at your finger tips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You cannot text images back and forth. The ability to send images via text is very common and available on a number of other platforms. It would be nice to have that ability and not have to rely on a separate app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using VBC especially for those working from home nowadays. No need to purchase a separate phone system for home use. All you need is a simple headset and the computer you're already working on. Another benefit is the mobile app which is also helpful during those time you have to walk away from your computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VBC solves the issue of fumbling with a physical desk phone with a small display. The benefit of VBC desktop is all the same features are on the same screen you work on every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Unlimited lines and long distance for each user. Gone are the days of trying to predict how many phones lines for local and long distance were needed at each location. DID numbers for each user included in the price. I love the portability of the system. One of our locations moved to a new building, all we had to do was unplug the user's phones from the old building an plug in a the new building, and everything was done, as long as we had an internet connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app for Android needs to be able to sync with vehicle bluetooth without picking up the phone and answering. Our state has a "hands-free" cell phone law. With the current Android app, when you get an incoming call, you have to pick up the phone and answer before the app allows the bluetooth in the vehicle to start. Also, I would like to see the ability to skip forward or backward inside of a voicemail message in the voicemail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make to change to cloud based VOIP, and get rid of those old costly in-house phone systems, and managing local and long distance sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cost effective solution to Business Phone system. Reduction in overall phone/phone system costs. No more phone system purchases, and costly maintenance agreements on system. No more worries about not having enough local or long distance lines at each location, and customer's getting a busy signal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Vonage Business Communications
Physical Design Engineer
What do you like best?

In internet that is slow, Vonage offers the greatest audio quality voice. It is not expensive, too. You are able to also create the conference directly by calling the quantity and typing the conference pin, via the Vonage app, in which the teammates of yours are able to hook up to the meeting. The fast call center is provided. Your voice massage response may also be recorded. As I notice it, you will find reasons that are many to such as the Vonage. Additionally we also receive the message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes while doing an audio call, there's an echo problem. We often have great links often, but it's damaged while we call everybody. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I actually think that in least month members, Vonage offers the greatest quality Voip service. Voice quality is excellent. So you are able to go with Vonage in case you're searching for internet business Voip calling service without another option. During the last four years, I've never experienced any huge problem since I make use of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vonage offers quality support that is good in typical monthly schedules on the greatest calling platform. You are able to call or perhaps have Ios and android software from the browser of yours. You merely need to set it up so you are able to begin calling just online messaging after logging in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Product Designer
What do you like best?

Vonage's great part is the simple customer and operation service. I get fast advice and assistance every time I have to call. We've been in a position to reduce considerably the support of ours for our hectic office by counting on 3rd party companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its call quality will surely use an update. We receive this particular complaint both in the ingoing and outgoing calls from the customers of ours. The internet help / search feature could be a little confusing. I frequently type into a subject and obtain tips which aren't truly about the subject. That is the reason I usually find it less difficult to call only with wit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not let the original price shock and prevent you from exploring it. Check and compare to find out the actual value in Vonage! Do so much research as you can! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We'd many companies dealing with many faces of our day to day operations before signing up to Vonage. With Vonage we could create those less straightforward. We're a landscaping company which could mean we often are outside the offices of ours and beyond the area with people. Vonage has made it possible for us to quickly send calls, so still if not actually in the office of ours we are able to help the customers of ours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Analytics
What do you like best?

The graphical user interface is extremely important if links to the customer. Protection is excellent because for each time a new HTML link is created instead of using just one designated site, which may be a security issue. The visuals software program they offer has a really simple conference form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's claimed your application operates in chrome only. Whenever you attempt to utilize Firefox, it doesn't hook up to it. This works for many convention calls, however in many instances the customer is encountering communication issues. Based on the internet browser, the system has conflicts as well as compatibility issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vonage has the best package deal for you when launching the company of yours and every level of your organization is growing, Vonage has what's necessary to facilitate growth. Take care of the current needs of yours and potential demands in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's an easy interface and have a person registration process. Nevertheless, there are a variety of defects, the primary issue will be the conformity. Unlike other application conferences, TokBox phone calls for much more development to allow a variety of other browsers to reliably use the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR & Accounting Administrator
What do you like best?

The clarity and minimal downtime are impressive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Vonage is a very complex VOIP. They offer a lot of services, but they don't do a lot of things well. For example, I could never get Amazon Chime to work and IT could not help me. Softfone never has worked for us. I gave up on it. I work remotely and have calls forwarded to my cell phone when no one answers at the office. I can't transfer the calls back to the office. When I called Tech Support they said: "Just transfer from your phone" -- you cannot transfer a live call from a cellphone. You can only conference people in. Also, when I received the new system I had to set up everything from scratch wI had provided them a ton of information on what configuration we needed, but and were told they would be plug-n-play when we received them. They were not. I spent countless hours on the phone with Tech Support, so they could configure our routers, phones, faxes etc. We have had trouble with call transfers from the dashboard to inside extensions. They magically resolve themselves 4-5 days later without any communication from Vonage. Also, the Sales Rep dropped us like a hot potato once the contract was signed and was not the least bit helpful in getting us to the right department. Training was horrible. They flew past the bare essentials and referred me to how-to videos for the rest. I wish I had known then what I know now. I would have looked elsewhere, which is what I am doing now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider carefully. Unless you are willing to spend countless hours getting set up, don't do it. Also, your window to do the setup is extremely short. They delayed sending our phones but wasted no time porting our numbers onto their platform, which cause our phones to be down for 2 days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I gave up on resolving these issues as they are no longer relevant since I have found workarounds. The best part was that we got free phones. Hopefully our next provider will offer us free phones as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Vonage is very easy to install and we can call anyone in USA or Canada with limited plan. Call quality is very good in Vonage. Text messaging service is also provided by Vonage and all these things comes with minimal cost. They have recently implemented the direct Team meeting calling facility so your team can connect with that by entering meeting pin nd going through meeting link.. Also we can use it on Android, Ios or desktop application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only challenge I face is it will not working good when we have poor connection. That's the only challenge I faced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are staffing or Recruiting ferm looking for calling applications for calling in USA without any problem you can surely subscribe for Vonage. It's the best app I can say confidently. I never face any challenge in Vonage. It's very easy to use and work on good connection very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vonage is solved the problem of international calling from anywhere in the world by paying fixed subscriptions charges. We can also attend the team meeting. We can use the text messages as well as. All these thing make him good calling application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I really like the ability to monitor calls and see who is on the phone and with who they are talking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that currently there is no ability to send or receive MMS messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has a great ability to utilize phone, web, desktop, and more to be able to effectively communicate properly. It has the ability the integration with web browsers and Microsoft Outlook contacts. I really love the SMS ability where you can use your direct dial number as a way to send and receive text messages to your clients/customers. I also like how you can have the call dashboard installed and be able to see calls that come in and who is on the other lines and their statuses. I use this all day long every day that I am working and without it, I would be so lost. It's me being able to step away from my desk phone and still be able to take and make calls from my cell phone utilizing the smartphone Vonage app. I also like how we are able to utilize our iPad to be able to effectively communicate with our clients via SMS text messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to manage calls and track our times and see who is talking with who on the other lines. I realized the Outlook contact integration, the SMS message ability, the smartphone application, and the web browser addon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Vonage Support of Vonage Business Communications

Wow, that's a lot of stars! We must be doing something right... Thanks for taking the time to rate us.

Have a great day,

The Vonage Team

AH
What do you like best?

The ease of administrating the system is awesome.

The support team (sales, pre-sales engineers, success managers) is outstanding.

The company is constantly innovating and coming out with new features.

Implementing and migrating to Vonage Business Communications was a breeze and smooth! (uncommon in this industry!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of 11/2020:

Some of the Vonage Meetings features are lacking and behind the industry standard, but at this point the app has only been out for 8 months so I'll give them some slack.

If the app updates in the background, you might start seeing all kinds of bugs until you restart the computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vonage Business will save your admins time and headaches with how easy it is to manage and how well the vendor support team is.

Your success manager(s) will work with you as frequently as you'd like and will try to find solutions for any issues you have - even if it requires custom work to be done.

Our end users adapted to it with no training and minimal issues or complaints.

Never had a smoother ride in the migration to it either! We migrated from multiple VOIP systems into this one platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simplifying administration from IT in setup and troubleshooting.

Minimizing vendor support needed and time spent with vendor troubleshooting.

Improving the mobile capabilities of our employees.

Consolidated all VOIP systems between companies onto the same platform for enhanced communications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think what is most helpful about Vonage is the responsiveness of their customer service and ease of use of their product(s). I think the upsides are consistently great call quality, competitive pricing for service, and customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We switched to Vonage in August 2020, and since then, there is not one thing I would say that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are paying the same amount as we did for our old service, which consistently had poor call quality. No one with our prior VoIP company was able to explain to us why the call quality was so consistently poor. With Vonage, we are actually saving a bit of money each month and not only have near-perfect call quality all the time, but the service is easier to use and the customer service is always helpful and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager, Transformation
What do you like best?

The videoconferencing software they provide is a minimum of fantastic. It's the simplest form of conference since it makes use of HTML links for a single session. The user graphical user interface is very basic if the doctor links to the customer. Security is great because a brand new HTML link is produced for each session rather than using one named site, which could be a safety issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Based on the browser used, the program contains conflicts plus compatibility issues. It appears your TokBox software operates just in chromium mode. Each time you attempt to make use of Firefox, the session doesn't connect. This works for several conference calls, but in many instances the client has communication issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The application is easy and convenient to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use TokBox software program that Vonage allows for conferences. It's a simple interface along with a customer registration process. There are several shortcomings, however the primary issue is compliance. Unlike some other conference software program, TokBox calls for additional development to allow some other browsers to make use of the program reliably. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dependable on the services they provide and a company that takes responsibility for any/all mishaps as well. That in itself is priceless in a culture where companies regardless of the industries still wants your payment for terrible or inadequate services/products. Let's start conversating about the customer service that is unsympathetic, no ownership of the procedure to rectify a situation. We just get the " oh I'm so sorry about that"; and it is said so robotically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, there is no downside. Understanding from a business that there will be things that go wrong but the most important thing is that one should take full responsibility for it going wrong. But with the proper response and handling of any situation is key in keeping a customer, and Vonage has done just that, what more can you ask for. There IT department is just as accommodating even when the time difference is a challenge, I have no complaints here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving a problem of dependable and technology business phone services. Vonage innovative and exceptional customer service and IT team is remarkable and should be told so. Being a small business owner and you are the "chosen one" to run your business the features that Vonage offers are exceptional. You can tell a lot of thought and alot of listening was going on when the features were implemented in applications that are offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use should be the usp of this app. Very high reliability even in slow and intermittent internet connection made me fell in love with Vonage. Prior to Vonage, we tried multiple SIP apps. none of them was reliable enough to use as dispatch mainline. Its seamless texting and voicemail features are cherries on top, Call clarity is at par with IP phones. No more call drops! thank you, Vonage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited choice of ringtones, The interface should be more colorful. It will really add value if we could get a delivery sign on Text messages. Please add a one-touch way to return a missed call. Please work on allowing multimedia messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The dispatch centralized number is configured on Vonage. Its imperative for a public transport company to have its dispatch phone ready and active when vehicles are running on the road. We trusted Vonage for this crucial part of the business and it has never let us down. Ability to pull reports in a jiffy. Have also made our life at work easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.