VMware Professional Services

VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility.

Work for VMware Professional Services?

Learning about VMware Professional Services?

VMware Professional Services Reviews

Showing 11 VMware Professional Services reviews
VMware Professional Services review by Bryan Ernesto R.
Bryan Ernesto R.

"the perfect tool for data centers"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

the vmware company provides us with the necessary tools for the correct implementation of our data center, helping us in the different capacities that it comprises, in the network, storage, and the servers part.

What do you like best?

vmware is the standard in virtualization, I like it because it is a software that allows me to integrate, and keep our platform active, and with high availability through the cluster my platform communicates with the hosts that make up the infrastructure with vmware storage vmotion I can move the virtual machines to any cluster that is in my data center. allows me to manage it in a simple way and always based on a security principle.

What do you dislike?

Your licensing system is done by number of processors that contain my blades, the solutions are integrated, esxi, vcenter, vsphere are the ones I currently have, it should be noted that the service is a bit expensive, but it is very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having these suites that vmware offers us, in its different layers is very useful since you guarantee the continuity of your business as it is my case in the IT area, it allows me to manage, maintain and control my infrastructure, I highly recommend it already that does not need a cover letter.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about VMware Professional Services
VMware Professional Services review by Fernando M.
Fernando M.

"virtualize with vmare"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

vmware helped me in the full implementation of my data center, as a service provider we have the support of its technical support, which undoubtedly has solved several problems that we have presented as it was losing a lun of a data storage, without the support of the vmware team it would have been impossible for us to recover that lun.

What do you like best?

what I like the most is that I can manage my platform from anywhere connecting to the vpn and using the vsphere web client, which is compatible with any operating system, it is something that has improved a lot, in addition to doing hot migrations between my Clusters, allows me to have a platform with high availability to guarantee the continuity of the service and that of my operations.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that I dislike is the cost of the license, but nevertheless, it complies with all the things I need, the standards are fully met and gives me benefits that only VMware can give me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

simply the best company for IT infrastructures, is the standard for the virtualization of your servers, I highly recommend it. use it!

What Cybersecurity Consulting solution do you use?

VMware Professional Services review by yesika m.
yesika m.

"the standard in virtualization"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I use vmware solutions in the data center area, on ibm x440 blades using esxi to virtualize the host and install vmware vsphere, and manage them with vmware vcenter. All this solution drastically reduces the costs of.

What do you like best?

the communication capacity between the clusters is immediately when the cluster automatically fails to migrate them, to clusters with enough performance that is thanks to the high availability, and vmotion between the hosts that make up my infrastructure,

What do you dislike?

the hardware requirements are high, for an implementation of vmware vsphere platforms it is generally necessary to have a very robust infrastructure in order to maintain the standards that are needed for the business, in addition to its high license price.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is simply the standard in virtualization, if you want to save money on the resources of your platform, such as energy, cooling systems, virtualization is the solution since you require less host, to do more things.

VMware Professional Services review by Albano t.
Albano t.

"what you must add in your data center."

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

vmware as a service provider helped me change the direction of our data center, providing optimal solutions to ensure continuity and service availability through its different solutions cm esxi, vsphere, vcenter, vsan, nsxi among others, this set of solutions allowed me to modernize my data center by requesting more equipment of the blades type, to update my physical platform since I was, with great energy consumption and other facilities with which the data center has, providing a very remarkable improvement in this aspect, I was underestimating my infrastructure but came to VMware to change the course of my data center.

What do you like best?

What I like the most about VMware and the suite that I acquired, is that it helps me with my company's processes, with a flexible and secure platform, when it fails, my virtual machines are replicated among the clusters that I am conforming and they communicate with vmotion, to make migrations almost from any host, to any of my clusters thanks to vcenter.

What do you dislike?

Undoubtedly VMware is the standard for virtualization but the licensing is a bit expensive since they are done by quantity of processors, but nevertheless it is very useful in other aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

vmware does not need recommendations, its letter of introduction is the number one company in the area of IT infrastructure virtualizations.

VMware Professional Services review by carmen b.
carmen b.

"the best virtualization company"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

vmware provides us with the software infrastructure for the implementation of solutions in our data center, we are in a working relationship through licenses of vsphere, esxi, vcenter, it should be noted that our implementation is on last generation cluster, thus being able to extract the maximum benefit to them.

What do you like best?

the ability to have high availability in the cluster guarantees business continuity in addition to savings, in energy facilities, air conditioners in our data center, vcenter's ability to migrate the machines between clusters is amazing, ensuring that my machines always be up.

What do you dislike?

annual licenses are a bit expensive, but it does not limit the great functionality that VMware has in its different solutions

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When a deployment of solutions in IT infrastructures is made, I recommend using the standard in this area and it is not for less, but this company is positioned in the number 1 place in this field.

VMware Professional Services review by Anthony P.
Anthony P.

"Still the virtualization leader"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I had a customer that was thinking of Citrix or possibly moving to a hosted solution. They had too many custom built servers with legacy needs. VMware was able to help consolidate the physical servers and better utilize the resources. We then implemented Horizon as we discovered there was a desire for VDI. VMware was able to help implement and provide ongoing support.

What do you like best?

VMware is able to speak directly to their product in a way that our engineers have valued greatly. We can confidently support VMware environments.

What do you dislike?

The obvious cost is always a concern but simply still the best platform without question. We have evaluated other products but never feel comfortable even trying when going up against VMware and the professional services offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly suggest that you give VMware a chance to earn your business. They add a valuable service that you can't easily have yourself.

VMware Professional Services review by mary carmen v.
mary carmen v.

"the most implemented tool in the world IT"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

In the growing demand of the IT world, the demand for hardware is growing, the maintenance of these large processing and storage machines, as well as their energy consumption, allowed us to know the world of virtualization and made the implementation with the largest all VMWARE, starting its installation and deployment in the data center, with ESXI and later implementing Vcenter and vsphere it should be noted that this solution is currently saving us energy and maintenance costs.

What do you like best?

the support provided by the franchise really helped us a lot, since we managed to recover a lost datastore by restoring it without any new features.

What do you dislike?

the license is a little high, but the benefits are absolutely positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

are the best in the world of virtulization, is the most used product in IT infrastructures

VMware Professional Services review by Roman P.
Roman P.

"A Great Standard for Vitual Desktop Usage"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Our agents use VMware to create digital bridges to client systems for IT. We use this in a help desk environment to mimic client accounts.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great support, runs well on enterprise systems that may not be cutting edge.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, any complaints would not be the fault of VMware, but about network stability. The product itself has no serious flaws.

VMware Professional Services review by G2 User
G2 User

"Good for testing/developing applications on different platforms"

I was running UBUNTU platform using VMware

What do you like best?

I like the diversity of VMware where you can add virtual machines of your choice

What do you dislike?

It is not as fast as native linux platform installed on your computer but does the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is good for testing services on different platforms but not great for developing applications.

VMware Professional Services review by G2 User
G2 User

"Very Easily used"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Vmware helps me use multiple sales systems with privacy settings in lock. My outlook mailbox is also synched to scan my personal business emails.

What do you like best?

The ease and quickness of understanding the Vmware system as a whole. I like the simplicity of learning the ins and outs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the hour time setback that occurs when I use vmware with two computer monitor screens.

VMware Professional Services review by G2 User in Insurance
G2 User in Insurance

"Professional services"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

VMware did a great job negotiating with us

What do you like best?

Professional attitude and good work by VMware

What do you dislike?

It was an expensive endeavor but worth it in the end

Learning about VMware Professional Services?

* We monitor all VMware Professional Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.