Visme

An intuitive cloud based tool empowering individuals and organizations to create and present stories and boring data into stunning Presentations, Infographics, Reports and other forms of visual content.

Work for Visme?

Learning about VIsme?

Visme Reviews

VIsme review by Sara B.
Sara B.

"Most Flexible Online Infographic Design Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, variety of templates, cost. Content selection is great even for a free account.

What do you dislike?

Formatting options could be more user friendly, such as aligning and spacing objects on the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool- I have tried them all and this one is the most useful for infographic creation. Will be using it for presentations in the future.

Content creation- primarily infographics. Excellent selection of templates and pre-designed content (icons, images, etc.) for a relatively low cost per month.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Visme
Showing 43 VIsme reviews
VIsme review by Reid G.
Reid G.

"Straightforward to use and GREAT support"

What do you like best?

Their support was extremely quick to respond and they sent me a video showing me exactly how to do what I was looking for.

It is pretty easy to get started. Just grab a pencil and piece of paper to map out what you want to show, then find a template that looks similar to customize. So far, I've made two flowcharts and I love the maneuverability of the lines/arrows especially! The drag and drop dots plus the ability to specify "roundness" of corners and style of the line makes it easy to achieve your desired look.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the "snappable" alignment makes it tricky to put something where you actually want it, if that desired spot isn't one of the snap dots. However, I just work around this whenever it comes up by zooming in further to put more screen space between placements.

It would be nice to at least have some ability to download high resolution for free. Even if there was a limit on how many you could download.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anything you can't pick up on your own, you can easily learn it with their training videos. If that doesn't work, their support is highly responsive!

Our business is an online course company that teaches people life skills they need to know but don't learn in school, like how to do taxes, choose health insurance, meal plan, etc. Currently, we're using Visme to create flowcharts for a 10,000+ word guide on credit cards - so it's helping us take some dense and potentially confusing information and make it more digestible and learnable for our readers! That's the number one value benefit, but also on a tactical level, it's cutting down the time we'd need to create a visually-appealing infographic of comparable quality in another tool.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Visme
VIsme review by Stanley A.
Stanley A.

"Visme basically walks me through each design step"

What do you like best?

Visme's user experience guides users through almost every step of the design process. Though infographics seem to be what they're known for, there are actually many templates for lots of different media inside of Visme. I can create documents, brochures and just about all of the major types of digital and print marketing materials I need. There are simple tools that allow us to modify the positioning and sizing of the various design elements we add. We can add our own content, like text, photos and video, but also have a huge selection of assets to chose from in Visme's library.

What do you dislike?

For those that don't like to have their hand held too much, Visme might be a bit overbearing. I like it for the most part, but I also like to have more space and freedom to design on my own. Sure, it's possible to create just about whatever you have in mind, but working within Visme's system isn't as flexible as a traditional industry design application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visme can help you meet deadlines if you're ever in a bind. It allows you to have a design option whenever your a professional designer isn't available.

Visme is a design platform that I can go to for high quality templates to create professional infographics, documents and other media in a short amount of time. It's especially useful when I can't seem to come up with initial ideas for materials. I've use many of the graphics in presentations both internally and for clients.

What Presentation solution do you use?

VIsme review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"Outstanding Visual Design Tool - Easy To Use & Powerful!"

What do you like best?

Visme makes creating solid visually designed documents of many kinds easy and straightforward. You can create everything from infographics, presentations, social media posts and headers, to printable documents with Visme.

What makes Visme so great is that it provides all the high-quality elements you need for the designs, access to tons of great photos and icons, and enables you to seamlessly try different color themes across your design with one click.

For anyone familiar with graphic design, you will find Visme empowers you to create visually stunning designs quicker than in Adobe products. And for those unfamiliar with graphic design, Visme helps keep you within the guidelines of creating well designed documents (i.e. you have to work to create bad designs).

The templates are really good. For example, under the infographics and presentation sections, you will find very well designed templates that look great and have transitions built into them.

You cannot go wrong with Visme.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see Visme take their platform and build a video creation tool for sharable social videos. For example simple text and graphic posts that have animated text fly in and out etc.

The only other things I wished it could do is once you save your presentations as a powerpoint, I wish the elements were editable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visme has been great for our team. I recommend you give it a try and see how it can help you deliver great graphics in less time.

Quick design of good quality documents.

VIsme review by Janine G.
Janine G.

"Beautiful Templates, Great Toolbox of Ready-to-use Assets"

What do you like best?

The templates are really beautiful, and I appreciate that you are able to customize most of the elements available in the Visme toolbox (icons, shapes, design elements). It's also convenient to have the Unsplash photo library accessible through the Visme panels.

What do you dislike?

I wish my Wacom pen tablet worked well on Visme. My pen tablet really helps me ergonomically, but it did not register well at all with Visme.

Also, I wish that there were some kind of warning regarding the file size limits for the export to PowerPoint option before I was at the very end of my project.

More importantly, with the PowerPoint export, I was assuming that the design components of my Visme design were going to be editable on the PowerPoint export. I essentially have to recreate the design in PowerPoint now for the presenter to be able to make last minute changes.

I also wish that there were a way to constrain proportions when sizing up or down images/elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recognize that export to PPT doesn't create an editable file within PPT.

Customer service has been attentive and professional.

Coming up with ideas has been easier with the template library provided by Visme.

I like that this is a web-based app so I can pick up my project from any computer.

I love the ease of sharing my work with my colleagues through Visme.

I love the auto-saving feature as well.

VIsme review by Claudia P.
Claudia P.

"Design Meets Data With Ease"

What do you like best?

As a data-driven copywriter and Visme user since 2016 I love the flexibility that the platform gives me. I’m able to create beautifully designed graphics and elements for my business as well as track engagement natively on their platform.

Whether I’m creating a new webinar, content for my Instagram feed or putting together graphics for my newsletter Email 411.

I also love the evolution that Visme has gone through over the years, adding more features like templates, presentations offline via HTML5, the option to enter in your company branding and fonts to fit every message.

Visme helps me build out the creative assets and materials that I use within my marketing stack with ease.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to set to default a specific folder once I've logged in instead of displaying all my projects.

I'm able to create my own marketing materials from webinars to business cards without having to hire a graphics designer. The final product is professional, put together and polished.

VIsme review by Lenn G.
Lenn G.

"Bringing together historical narrative, visual archeology, and statistical analysis."

What do you like best?

My research project consisted of experimenting with digital processing and visualizations within the framework of the historical development of urban mobility in a city. Results of traffic counts, maps, photos, and moving images of a bridge in Rotterdam (the Netherlands) over a 140 year period were collected to provide insight on how public space, cycling, walking, public transit, automobility, etc. has developed during its existence.

Processing this diverse set of data and converting it into relevant digital visualizations proved impressively easy with Visme. It is a brilliant all-in-one visual content platform that allowed me to combine a historical narrative, visual archeology, and statistical analysis in a single online infographic. My superiors at the University of Maastricht and at the Foundation for the History of Technology were very much impressed with the end result and so am I.

What do you dislike?

There could be some improvements made for the ease of use, albeit little. For instance, when clicking on one of your blocks you automatically open the 'graphics' tab on the left of your screen. But if you just wish to duplicate the block or move it up or down, then this tab is not relevant in any way. But I feel like it is nitpicking at this point.

Being able to upload these rich infographics to a website dedicated to mapping the historical development of urban mobility in different cities gives way to some great opportunities for further research. Website visitors can then experience the stories, images and data of their own city. In addition, by combining similar Visme infographics with data, images, and stories from other cities, differences become visible and offer points for comparison.

VIsme review by Aziz T.
Aziz T.

"One of the best drag and drop software there is for small business owners"

What do you like best?

I've been an active user of visme for almost a year and I couldn't be more satisfied with their service.

Thank's to visme, I can get all my designing need's done in one place.

For example, I use visme to design all my blog post and headers image, Pinterest pin and of course some infographic that I share on social media and use as a lead magnet.

I'm kind of a perfectionist so I can't stress enough how much I appreciate to have access to huge varieties of gorgeous templates that are very easy to modify and look like I hired a designer to do them when I share it with my audience

Just like for any powerful software, there is a small learning curve when you first start using visme but I highly recommend you to push through it and you will quickly realize how valuable visme can be for your business.

Also, their team is highly responsive to their customer's query and seems very open to apply new suggestions.

A few days ago, I emailed them about a feature that is absent from their slide presentation mode and I been told that they liked my idea so much that they are now working in incorporating it in their next update.

As a small business owner and solopreneur, visme make my life a lot easier and save me a lot of time to focus on more important things.

If you own a business, I think you should take advantage of visme free trial and see if it a right fit for you.

who knows? you might end up loving it more than I do.

What do you dislike?

Not really a con but I would like them to update or add new blog post headers to their existing library.

Created dozen of blog post headers

All my Pinterest pins are made with visme

Made a few infographics to share on social media

In the process of using their ebook template to create a lead magnet

VIsme review by Jon A.
Jon A.

"Best drag and drop graphics software with largest collection of images and icons EVER!!!"

What do you like best?

I love the interface and selection of images and icons to choose from. I love the fact that I can host my PDFs and listicles on their site and have the animations play when a user opens them up.

I use their pre-made templates and just tailor the content, colors and branding as my own.

I really like there tutorial and fast customer support.

I also enjoy being able to add my own images to the templates and it letting me know if the file size is too big.

Being able to add your creation to websites, shareable link and downloads are great.

I plan on creatin my next slide deck with Visme.

As of now I am just creating interactive PDFs and lisitcles for my audience.

The user interface is also very fast. I have never had an issue with the software lagging of stuttering due to large files.

What do you dislike?

Wish they had a mobile viewing option so I could preview and ensure all looks good on mobile.

However, when on my computer I can adjust text and images while refreshing my mobile device and the changes take place instantly.

So it's not really a "dislike".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial a shot.

Take some time and explore the software.

They have great tutorials and can help anyone get started.

I am solving technical and creation issues around online video and video marketing.

I

VIsme review by Gayatri P.
Gayatri P.

"Visme saves our time and money"

What do you like best?

Visme’s free version allows you to do a lot, but the paid version has features which eventually save the day for biz owners. The paid version has a variety of photos, templates, illustrations, clip art, shapes, and backgrounds, which aren’t separately charged. I love its innovative features like changing color palette, background or canvas size in one click, adding video and audio to the presentation. You can also tile a photo in the background. Making presentation and infographics is easier and faster, you can also use this to create high-resolution social media graphics, media kits, brochures, e-books, and other custom graphics. The entire program is easy to use and takes very less time to understand.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much to dislike. I couldn’t export the animation to Gif or Mp4, the feature is coming soon and I know they are working on it. I would also like more placeholders and frames in their library. I suggest they add templates and grids for creating a photo collage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it; it will save your time, money and energy.

We are a graphic design startup with limited resources. We use Visme to create presentations, infographics, social media graphics, and brochures for our clients. It makes our job easier and faster because we don’t have to waste too much time searching for or creating design elements.

VIsme review by Tammy L.
Tammy L.

"Visme saves the day again and again"

What do you like best?

Its intuitive interface has exactly what you need and is easy to use. Their free version still allows you do do a lot, but the paid version is totally affordable. Beautifully designed templates for just about any need. Seemingly endless photos to use that are gorgeous and modern. Support is helpful, friendly, and super fast. And on top of that, their blog has actually really super nice articles on "designing for non-designers" that break the mountainous topic of design into easy to understand basics that you can take straight to Visme and make images and slides that make people go WOW. Everything is faster, better, and just plain looks better.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't find it sooner. And I haven't yet found a way to just paste/import some Excel cells into it to make a simple table.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Thank me later.

I need apps that not only make graphics and presentations, but save time and make things look great. Back in the day I would use Photoshop, Adobe Flash, and html. Today I can use web-based apps (Pixlr, vectr, and Visme) and while they are simple, they have the core features that are needed to make images that wow. The simplicity saves me time, and the output is professional grade with hardly even trying. It's fun, fast, and turns out really great end results.

VIsme review by Melissa K. J.
Melissa K. J.

"Upgrade Your Business Presentation with Visme"

What do you like best?

I love creating interactive presentations and engaging infographics. Visme allows me to create and provide content that is both informative and polished.

What do you dislike?

Visme has a smaller library of templates, but I understand it is a work in progress. The more users who contribute to it the better it will become.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With any new product or service, there is a learning curve. I consider myself adventurous and confident when using new technology, but it still took me some time to get used to using Visme. Most of this comes from learning navigation, features, and adjusting my habits from previous products.

Visme allows me to create and embed visually appealing graphics on my website. Graphics that are engaging and better suited to appeal to and help my clients.

VIsme review by Nathan T.
Nathan T.

"Overall very good."

What do you like best?

I really like the animations and icons. They are well designed and fit most of my needs!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't click through my animations and record my voice like I would be able to in PowerPoint. This makes it tricky to make the animations and narrations flow together.

Also, I was disappointed that I cannot add music AND voice in Visme. I need to choose one or the other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, make sure that you do not need music and narration at the same time. Or make sure that you will be able to find a solution to add both (I use a 3rd party video editor).

Right now we are creating short presentations to accompany our blogs.

VIsme review by Jim D.
Jim D.

"Great product with FAST support."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It is easy to have continuity of layout from slide to slide. The ease of incorporation of moving elements is also great. I also like that my editor has found the product easy to work with. She creates my presentations - I fiddle around the edges and then she makes them better!

What do you dislike?

That I cannot download a presentation with embedded video for off-line use. That being said, that will never be possible since I am using YouTube videos - a web connection is necessary. It would be nice if audio files would download though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy to incorporate images off your PC. The basic graphs/charts they have are easy to program your #'s into AND look far better than anything PowerPoint can do.

I get great feedback from attendees to my presentations. Of course they say things such as "Best Power Point" I've ever seen - and I say It's VISME.

VIsme review by Ahmad S.
Ahmad S.

"Amazing tool and even more amazing customer service"

What do you like best?

There is no doubt for me that VisMe saved the whole concept of presentation from being a boring chore into an enjoyable act of creativity. The icon and high res. pics' collections are something to behold. The easiness of creating amazing slides makes it like playing a game. However, with all this and more amazing features, I have to say that the customer service and tech support experiences are on a different level. I did not have a similar actual support for an online based tool like VisMe. Overall. I just want to say this, this is by far the best presentation tool that I have used so far.

What do you dislike?

Only two points:

1- The absence of controlling the presentation animation sequence "on click" is a disappointment.

2- More control over applying company theme on slides to create an actual customized slides

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your presentations to look like they were created by a marketing agency, VisMe is your way. Ease of use, deep resources, amazing support. Moreover, "presentations" is only the tip of the iceberg. you can create info-graphs, graphic design, printables (menus, brochures, proposals) and much more.

Presentation, Data Visualisation, and Web Graphic Designing.

Benefits are countless. Amazing ideas, saving time, creative samples, ease of use, stunning outcome.

VIsme review by Lili P.
Lili P.

"All the best parts of PPT, Inforgram and Canva, merged into a single software"

What do you like best?

Visualising data in Visme is so user friendly, it's crazy good! I also love that you only need to learn and pay for one software and you get a presentation editor, an infographic maker and a simplified Photoshop alternative for everyday quick design needs. It has tons of built in visual elements, so you don't need to be a designer to make something really pretty in no time. Oh, and also, they have an amazingly knowledgable blog with tons of learning materials!

What do you dislike?

It's somewhat buggy and the overall navigation and handling objects isn't always self-explanatory. But I know they are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love it and recommend it fully! The editor is still somewhat buggy, but they are constantly updating the software. Its features for teams is really high quality and I keep getting surprised that whatever feature comes to my mind that it would be nice to have, they have it!!

I was searching for the best presentation software available on the market when I found Visme. I was a Prezi-only gal before that, but Visme really impressed me. I make presentations for a living, so I spend majority of my working hours in presentation softwares, and in year Visme was the first that made me want to explore it deeply and it keeps surprising me with awesome features!

VIsme review by Claire S.
Claire S.

"Ease of Use in Creating Visually Appealing Presentations"

What do you like best?

As a fourth year college student, I have had many years of experience creating presentations and infographics. I have played around with numerous platforms such as Canva and Powerpoint. However, I was recently introduced to Visme, and I do not believe that I will go back to the other options.

My favorite part about Visme is how easy it is to use. To begin, you choose one out of seemingly endless templates. You can even search for a template that you would expect to fit your data, which is a feature that I have not seen anywhere else. After that, you can drag and drop photos and other visual elements, as well as go in and type whatever you need to. It is so easy to customize my presentations and infographics to fit exactly what I want. I am a premium member, but there is an education plan as well that makes it extremely cheap to access even more features.

What do you dislike?

For me, there is not a lot of things that I dislike about this platform. I suppose paying to access all of the features I want is not ideal, but I definitely think it is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this platform mostly for presentations and infographics

I think that something great about Visme is that it saves you so much time. In the past, I have spent hours and hours making my Canva presentations look the way I want them to. In Visme, it takes me less than half of the time to do this. It is amazing how it helps me speed up the process so that I can move on to other work.

VIsme review by Agency in Graphic Design
Agency in Graphic Design

"Great Social Media Assistant"

What do you like best?

Visme is a great solution for your social media team which may need to put together graphics quickly without any need to wait on your design team. Visme is also great for clients or non-designers who need to put together web ads, motion graphics or even simple print projects on their own or experienced designers who might just need an idea to start their project with.

What do you dislike?

Even though the Visme interface is great as a cloud-based solution, it will not save you very much time if you are experienced and proficient in design, layout and retouching software (such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop). For people who are not experienced in these programs, then they will definitely find Visme much easier to use so it will not be a disadvantage for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visme is perfect for your social media team, an idea setter for your design team and an alternative for displaying your banners or offering a design option for clients who prefer to do things on their own.

Visme helps my social media team work out most projects on their own without the need to additional help from the design team. This saves a lot of time and cost per project.

VIsme review by Vivian W.
Vivian W.

"Makes me look like a pro! "

What do you like best?

I just put together a poster that won an award (okay, it was a science conference...) in an hour thanks to your super easy site. Thank you!!!

What do you dislike?

Now I've become the de facto graphic designer for my company...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I started with the free version and quickly realized how much the paid service does for me and switched.

We are too small to hire a graphic designer for every poster or simple graphic we need. This allows me to easy pull together something simple.

VIsme review by Marius G.
Marius G.

"Better than I expected"

What do you like best?

Compared to other online similar tools which I've used, I really loved the modern and intuitive user interface. I mostly used Visme to create banner ads for Google AdWords, but I am also enjoying the ease to create infographics and presentations.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike, although I couldn't speak for the price as I got it as an AppSumo deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend checking our their free plan, to get an idea over what this tool can do. Additionally, you should check their blog, they have really good guides for beginners.

Creating banner ads, blog post thumbnails and I have recently gotten into infographics.

VIsme review by User in Computer Software

"Great platform for busy content producers without designer on hand!"

What do you like best?

The whole concept is good. Helping people build visuals with a block by block editor. I just use the infographic builder.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to say that’s negative. I will saw that the user has so much design flexibility that someone with bad aesthetic taste could easily make something hideous looking. But, that same flexibility works in the favor of people with good taste. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s fun and straightforward. Get in and play with it. We started with a free account and upgraded because it was so useful.

We are a small in-house marketing team that needs nimble and quick ways to produce content without asking our ONE designer to start everything from scratch. We have a few producers/writers/SMEs that launch products and then our designer simply does review and cleanup. Time saving and halos is get content out the door.

"Amazing ongoing value"

What do you like best?

Regular articles (blog posts) of examples of Visme at use in the marketplace and step-by-setp guides on how to use Visme to achieve similar results for your own company! There are a ton of templates both in terms of layout and content - but the best part is actually the connection of these templates to explicit usage areas, such as PPT, announcement, infographic, etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! There is nothing I can find to dislike with this software - from features to pricing to engagement - they get everything right!

Recommendations to others considering the product

For us, we have no FT marketing department and are reliant upon common sense, market best practices and affordable SaaS offerings - all under heavy time constraints - Visme is perfect for our situation! Love it!

Taking complex concepts in the coffee industry and turning them into simple infographics to educate our target markets.

VIsme review by User

"Excellent alternative tool for animated delivery of data"

What do you like best?

The instant availability of quality images, animations, graphic and layout is unique.

What do you dislike?

There is a significant period of adjustment that is required to develop user competencies -- a few of the elements don't work like you might expect: the presentations app, use of

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you require cloud-based presentations, Visme is hard to beat.

There is just so much quality visual to draw upon: it encourages good design practice by making easy implementation of non-text based presentations. The systems for delivering presentations purely through the web is outstanding: the full web-based delivery system is brilliant, and very helpful for distributed organisations.

VIsme review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Organized design suite, great for beginners"

What do you like best?

There are multiple reasons I believe Visme is a great tool for creating visual media. Firstly, it's easy understand and organize. Secondly, the templates give you a great start but you have a full range of customization. Thirdly, the icon options are expansive!

What do you dislike?

One change that could really improve the service would be the customization of the inserted icons. Being able to slightly change the shapes (stretch, elongate, etc.) could make for better visual elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make multiple copies and save when you can! You'll want multiple versions to reference when working on a collateral piece.

We use Visme to create targeted infographics to serve in specialized markets. We want our visual media to be clear, high quality, and download-worthy. Visme has made all three of those challenges possible.

VIsme review by Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

"Easily Create Basic Graphics and Infographics"

What do you like best?

It's great for simple infographics and presentations. A variety of templates are available that you can customize for different purposes. You can create almost pro-looking infographics with a few basic templates within Visme. It's much easier than trying to design it yourself if you aren't a designer. This software really allows non-designers to do more and add more design elements to their published work. You can save and publish files in a variety of formats when you're done, which is also really great for using different types of web publishing.

What do you dislike?

It's more challenging to customize infographics, so you pretty much just hope they have a template that's close enough to what you need. Sometimes the variety of templates isn't extensive enough, so it's hard to find what you need, especially for the paid membership. More options are available for pro accounts, but it's still very limited and the membership doesn't always feel like a value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a trial account first and try designing some basic graphics before you sign up for a pro account. Make sure you understand how to use it and whether or not the formats will work for you.

I've been able to offer infographics to my clients to go along with the blog posts I write for them. As a writer, this software really allows me to offer more and make my blogging stand out.

VIsme review by Hannah L.
Hannah L.

"Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

Visme has a great deal of design templates for practically any style task you can consider: slides, social networks graphics and web graphics. For somebody without a style background, it's simple to develop attractive graphics in simply a couple of clicks. It likewise provides you the capability to place video and animations, and quickly embed your graphics on your website with code.

What do you dislike?

The animation might be enhanced. There is no chance to stimulate based upon a mouse click, you can just begin it at specific time. Changing in between tasks is a little troublesome.

Producing banner includes, post thumbnails and I have actually just recently entered into infographics.

VIsme review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"An incredible tool for data visualization"

What do you like best?

The templates make a great starting point for any presentation, report, or infographic. Their support team is excellent and quick to respond to any questions.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints. There could perhaps be a bit more in terms of customization options for graphs like the ability to remove an X or Y axis entirely, but that's a very niche requirement.

It takes a great deal of time out of traditional methods of plotting graphs then editing in something like Illustrator, and the results look much better than visualizations made in Excel or similar tools.

VIsme review by Sara B.
Sara B.

"Most Flexible Online Infographic Design Tool"

"I love Visme"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating beautiful graphics. The visuals are gorgeous and they draw my audience in. The interface is also very easy to use. Creating visuals is so enjoyable and I am actually able to present my work in such as visually attractive way.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow to download. It is also slow to update my changes on the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visme is wonderful. They are comparable if not better than their competitors.

The organization of complex information. I am a law professor and the visuals and graphics make my presentation so beautiful. The infographics are so great too because it allows me to present information in an attractive way and easily digestable form. Visme's templates are gorgeous and I use them all the time.

VIsme review by Kailee P.
Kailee P.

"My experience is quick, convenient, and easy."

What do you like best?

You don’t need a premium account to make a good product, there’s no scams.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t had an account for all that long but so far there is nothing to dislike.

I’m using Visme for business timelines and presentations - the benefit is how impressed my boss is when I chair a meeting.

VIsme review by Mayur J.
Mayur J.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use the editing interface, fairly intuitive, and the extra graphics are great!

What do you dislike?

The UI at time, can feel a little bit cluttered. Slide panels away that I don't need, and use a plus button to add stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be dissappointed!

Presenting ideas to clients.

VIsme review by Gunjan S.
Gunjan S.

"a tool in beta phase that allows creating presentation and infographs"

What do you like best?

interface is quite initiative and easy to use

can insert royalty free pictures

project can be public or private and we can share it

What do you dislike?

doesnt allow to create the videos

free plan is rather limited

Recommendations to others considering the product

it will surprise you with lots of tempelates and conceptions but make sure u know about its usage

helps us to repurpose our content

allows our company to clearly communicate our orders

VIsme review by Sabine W.
Sabine W.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and intuitive and the templates are great the get you started. Nice icons and graphics and great flexibility in different download formats.

What do you dislike?

The new pricing structure is prohibitive for individual users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try

Creating educational infographics

VIsme review by User

"My experience with visme has been pretty great."

What do you like best?

I like how quickly you can make something and easily access a lot of shapes, graphs, object, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the glitches and weird work arounds. Maybe because it's still beta but I notice a lot of spacing issues or text box problems whenever i'm trying to move things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Browse around and look through all the tools they offer. I found most of the stuff that I use by just browsing.

We're looking to use it to create quick infographics and campaign tracking visuals. It's easy to put in numbers and create visuals to show our team/ upper management.

"Presentations on Steroids!"

What do you like best?

Visme has completely transformed my client presentations from average to WOW! Ease of use, supportive tools, widgets and templates can make any novice look like a pro!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to allow the final versions to be editable by my clients after downloading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create downloaded documents that have the ability to maintain edit capabilities

I'm able to close deals and turn a "maybe" into a "yes" through the visual output that's yielded from this software.

VIsme review by User

"Versatile tool - great solution to invigorate our annual report"

What do you like best?

visme allows for your creativity to be unleashed - even if you are not a professional graphic designer it takes your work to the next level. So many capabilities and tips and tools to get you started

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything that it can't do to meet our needs!

Our annual report 2017/18 has been summarised by visme videos, as has our "What we do" section on our new ebsite.

VIsme review by Małgorzata W.
Małgorzata W.

"Finally doing infographics! "

What do you like best?

You can choose from multiple templates.

Every template is totally customisable.

It's simple and tool helps you to create nice looking infographics.

What do you dislike?

Way of downloading.

I would add also some more very simple black/white templates - so it would be even faster to adjust it to you company layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment with different templates and conceptions - you might be pleasantly surprised of how much you can do with your content!

It's helping us to repurpose our content.

VIsme review by Devina K.
Devina K.

"Easy to use software!"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use. If you do it well, end product looks as good as done by a designer.

What do you dislike?

Have to get on a paid plan to download non-watermark PDFs.

Visualizing data better - infographics, eye catching stats.

VIsme review by Daisy I.
Daisy I.

"Its fairly straight forward - cost effective and fairly easy to use!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and can be adapted for many industries - i use it for a charity and can certainly help me create impactful marketing materials for a low cost

What do you dislike?

It's not the most intuitive at times - I've been searching for the templates section for about 10 minutes now!

Helping with a small marketing budget

VIsme review by User in Internet

"Great for Creating Interactive Presentations"

What do you like best?

We love that we have the ability to create interactive presentations that can easily be opened on a surface pro and shared with potential clients.

The templates have been very helpful in a starting off point and from there we can create the right document to deliver the right message

What do you dislike?

There have been a few instances where pictures don't render correctly. But the Visme customer service team is very responsive and quickly able to help with any issues we have.

Visme allows are company to clearly communicate our product components through presentations and infographs

VIsme review by Daren D.
Daren D.

"Wonderful, simple, powerful design software.. for every business"

What do you like best?

The templates and variety of design options

What do you dislike?

I would ideally like to be able to convert the animations into mp4 which would make life easier. Also extra training maybe on how to use the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product

Course creation booklets and adverts.

VIsme review by User

"Visme is a great tool for creating infographics "

What do you like best?

I think Visme is unique because of its diverse template and business-oriented feature. It can be a great tool for business consultants to make presentations that better show the market research, numbers related to the problem, and other relevant data result. For me, the interactive feature is my favorite.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike. The only thing is it might be kind of time consuming than powerpoint since you have too many options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It a good tool for data visualization and presentation.

Consulting. Data visualization is really helpful.

VIsme review by Arturo R.
Arturo R.

"Excellent application with continuous updates "

What do you like best?

Continuously updating the tool, easy to use, folder creation to organize my work, tons of templates

What do you dislike?

I would love to have much more icons and a connection tool for tech diagrams

Corporate presentations mainly, doing them in less time than with desktop applications

VIsme review by James M.
James M.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use templates produce quality results.

Online support very quick when I stuffed up my password change.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit fiddly to make multiple changes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

Client and internal presenations

Learning about Visme?

* We monitor all Visme reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.