Visahq Reviews & Product Details

Visahq Overview

What is Visahq?

VisaHQ’s online platform makes it simple to obtain travel visas by streamlining and automating the application process. Whether you are a seasoned business traveler or a first-time overseas vacationer, our secure and intuitive platform saves time and hassle leaving you free to focus on your upcoming trip. Headquartered in Washington D.C., VisaHQ was founded in 2003 on the premise that physical borders between nations can be made invisible via technology. Our mission has always been to create a more accessible world for every traveler. Our team comes from around the world, offering you the highest level of support without language barriers.

Visahq Details
Discussions
Visahq Community
Arabic, German, English, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)

VisaHQ's online platform makes it simple to obtain travel visas by streamlining and automating the application process.

VisaHQ
2003
Washington, DC
@VisaHQ

Visahq Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Visahq community
Have you used Visahq before?

Visahq Reviews

Showing 24 Visahq reviews
Already have Visahq?
Managing Director
What do you like best?

Technology. I feel like the way VisaHQ using the technology next time if i need visa i don't need to give them any more information as they have already in their system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its very rare or impossible to get them on phone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i can say its an one stop service which can save your time, money and can provide you stress free service you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think they should have someone who can answer the phone and give the client brief update Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing in particular. It's an okay service. I am actually surprised the survey says "are you happy - yes/no" instead of "more or less"... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price. It is somewhat expensive, so unless you're Russian, Chinese, mid-western or your company is paying it for you, you are better without VisaHQ.

Staff knowledge. The Embassy Liaison I received suggested that I continue to use my former-employer L1 to enter USA. This is outright illegal and thank God I knew it. There is no room for this sort of mistake if you literally "work doing visas" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They help you gather all documents you may need for your Visa Interview, and also fill some applications online. A single place to check all the documents you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Simple checklist to make sure everything you need is accounted for. This was my first use of VisaHQ, but it came highly recommended, and I will definitely use it again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the online picture upload was standard and included in the base price. Beyond that I thought the process was very straight forward, and left very little room for confusion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Would not have had an opportunity to get to the embassy myself around the holidays to get my VISA. Terrific take care of this in an hour and ship it out and have confidence I would get it back on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Fast response and job well done, follow ups, query resolution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No issues were found. Everything was done on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Issuing visa for Singapore business trip. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Financial Controller
Commercial Real Estate
What do you like best?

communication was key and VISA HQ were spot on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing at all. I just wish I had used them earlier rather than wasting time on filling out forms myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please do not waste hours filling out forms that make no sense, use VISA HQ as they are very professional and will get the job done in no time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visit visa to France, I incorrectly filled out the forms due to which first application was rejected. Visa HQ then took over and resubmitted on my behalf. Elise from Visa HQ was extremely professional and some how managed to get me the visa in time. So very happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

People available to chat and help along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This form for feedback. You need to realize that filling a form takes time. I was willing to fill it but once I saw "required" large input boxes, my motivation died. If you want feedback, make it more focused, ask me specific questions and ask me to rate it. Do not put the work on the customer to figure out how and what they should give youo feedbakc for.

Plus getting feedback in this format will make it less usable for you as it is more difficult to quantify and parse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This feels to be an obvious question. I'd rather you focus on asking me questions about my process. Your business objective is quite clear so that directly ties to the problem I am solving for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research Asistant City, University of London
Research
What do you like best?

Punctuality, ease of use, staff behavior, the speed of the process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I wish it continues the way it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had trouble to get an interview date for the Brazil visa as it was last minute and we could just make it because of visahq. Thanks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

They are super responsive to emails and the applications for visas are very well integrated with their website making it a seamless and easy experience. Would highly recommend and I am a returning customer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost although it is in line with the market for visa services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistance with visa application, especially if not located nearby a consulate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Medical Doctor/Board Certified Internist/Professor of Medicine
What do you like best?

The best thing about this service is that it takes away the anxiety of not knowing if you will need to send every paper. They check for you what you are missing and will tell you what to do to get it. It is better than having my mother do that kind of stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They did not make emphasis on the little guys cartoons on the right of the screen which i continuously ignored. They give you simple direct questions, and then they deal with the consulate themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to renew a visa of any type, they will guide you with step by step questionaire and check list that they keep you organized. And then they forget the latest changes to information across all the visas. This is the word processor of getting visas. I give this company my highest recommendation for any company I have dealt with. Felt personal yet not pushy and respectful, like a person without having to bug them, all text mesage email driven, and even you can reply to their automated email and it WORKS!!!!!!! EXCELLENT SERVICE. And I don't know anyone in that company! And I don't do this ever for any company!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I teach all over the world and go on a yearly basis to different countries and having to do this on my own, I would probably quit that kind of job because of the headache that can bring specially if yo do it without guidance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I appreciated their communication. They updated me on every step of the process and got it done way faster than anticipated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I didn’t like is that I didn’t know about them earlier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visa HQ resolves the problem of trying to organize all visa needs and searching all over the internet receiving different opinions of what is needed for specific travel. Will be using them for all of my travel purposes in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

My initial Visa application to China required additional information and an interview. VisaHQ knew exactly what was needed and saved me multiple trips to the consulate. Their staff responded quickly to my questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My experience with VisaHQ was entirely positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They helped me navigate a confusing process, and spared me lots of time and anxiety over my visa application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder of MMPI
What do you like best?

Good communication through email and you made me feel comfortable in sending my passport Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was surprised to be asked for a police record. I have never been asked to do that before but I had nothing to worry about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Communications was professional and prompt Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My multiple entry makes my live easier in traveling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Controller
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Surprisenly it works, I have had to deal with visa applications since I was born in a third world country, Thank god I don't have to anymore since I naturalised american unless you want to go to India.. then I had to use the services of visa HQ. I didn't know this was a thing governments were willing to use, and honestly anything that will avoid the anoying humiliating trip to the ambassy and the long queues is a win for me. Visa answer was quick within a week if I remember. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So many fees, they pretty much drive you to pay for fedex through them, any missed document you have to resubmit with the same fedex fee I think about 15$ which makes it more like a money pit to get a visa (tourist visa).. Why can't I just upload the documents, you request copies anyways?? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

a must for ur India visas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Get a visa while living in a city that lacks the embassy/consulate to india Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

As a Travel Consultant of over 10 years, visa is one of my secret why clients can do without my services. VisaHQ is a website that helps me to be ontop of my game in the area of getting visa requirement and information for any countries around the world. VisaHQ provide adequate information to help with visa processing. Its a very useful website that also help with each country custom regulations and embassy locations. My clients think am "Mr. Know all around the world" for always giving them the right information concerning their travel destinations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in this such a great website except for the fact that they do not have offline system that I can easily access without necessarily connecting to internet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Travel Information for any destination that my clients want to know about

2. Travel Visa Requirement for any country around the world my clients desire to visit

3. Custom duty and regulation of a specific country around the world Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The whole team was helpful, but once assigned a case specialist I felt like someone was really looking after my application. Lilia walked me through the process and kept me updated the whole way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the consular region restriction, but VisaHQ helps to navigate that and makes the process less painful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VisaHQ saved me from having to go to NYC for a whole week to wait for my Visa. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Constant follow up and info. Clear check list Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All ok got no problems have nothing special to add here Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

China Visa fast and avoid issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professor
What do you like best?

Problem solving attitude of the individuals in contact with myself; Emails altering you of the things missing in the application process were dealt with very professionally Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Getting an email suggesting that you have an incomplete application even after it was confirmed that application has been submitted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth the money and effort Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting visas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Tough decision! I loved the tracking once the documents were on their way, and I also really appreciated the chat, email, and phone conversations before sending documents because it helped walk me through the surprisingly complicated process. I don't like it when I need to have my hand held, but VisaHQ was there when I needed it badly and because they were patient, professional and responsive, I didn't feel inept. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot provide you with anything that I disliked, honestly. I thought that this was a very professional and easy to use, helpful company and site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time and having 100% success rate with visa application approval. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Make applying for a visa as easy as filling up a form and sending them the documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Fees can be a bit pricey, but if your are in a rush or it is inconvenient for you to apply in person is very worth it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Traveling oversees. Makes the visa process very easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of application and customer service are superb! Updates on application status are excellent! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Understanding exactly what documents are needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Could not upload screenshot, but I am a current user. Allow the upload of pdfs, perhaps, as it would upload my png file to 100 % and then report that the file could not be uploaded. I tried! But, VisaHQ is a great service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visiting China Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the professionalism and promptness of the entire process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not and have not had a bad experience using VISA HQ thus far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits include: timeliness of processing, ease of use of the website applications, and ease of mind that there is never any issues related to the processing of my requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality Manager
Construction
What do you like best?

Did everything online and from the comfort of my house. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That USPS did not get my package to VISAHQ on time as was guaranteed. This is not VISAHQ's faught Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N/A to my situation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the efficient communication from VisaHQ. I liked the service I received. I also liked the simplicity and and ease when navigating and playing for a visa on the website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I liked everything and i did not experience any problems so i don't dislike anything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to get my visa very quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Response from counselors who responded did to my emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I did not "dislike" any aspect of the experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Travel is always cumbersome - VisaHQ makes it easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.