Visahq

4.8

VisaHQ's online platform makes it simple to obtain travel visas by streamlining and automating the application process.

Work for Visahq?

Learning about Visahq?

Visahq Reviews

Ask Visahq a Question
Showing 15 Visahq reviews
Manuel C.

"Beyond Expectations"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this service is that it takes away the anxiety of not knowing if you will need to send every paper. They check for you what you are missing and will tell you what to do to get it. It is better than having my mother do that kind of stuff.

What do you dislike?

They did not make emphasis on the little guys cartoons on the right of the screen which i continuously ignored. They give you simple direct questions, and then they deal with the consulate themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to renew a visa of any type, they will guide you with step by step questionaire and check list that they keep you organized. And then they forget the latest changes to information across all the visas. This is the word processor of getting visas. I give this company my highest recommendation for any company I have dealt with. Felt personal yet not pushy and respectful, like a person without having to bug them, all text mesage email driven, and even you can reply to their automated email and it WORKS!!!!!!! EXCELLENT SERVICE. And I don't know anyone in that company! And I don't do this ever for any company!!!

I teach all over the world and go on a yearly basis to different countries and having to do this on my own, I would probably quit that kind of job because of the headache that can bring specially if yo do it without guidance.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Visahq
Reda H.

"Surprisenly it works"

What do you like best?

Surprisenly it works, I have had to deal with visa applications since I was born in a third world country, Thank god I don't have to anymore since I naturalised american unless you want to go to India.. then I had to use the services of visa HQ. I didn't know this was a thing governments were willing to use, and honestly anything that will avoid the anoying humiliating trip to the ambassy and the long queues is a win for me. Visa answer was quick within a week if I remember.

What do you dislike?

So many fees, they pretty much drive you to pay for fedex through them, any missed document you have to resubmit with the same fedex fee I think about 15$ which makes it more like a money pit to get a visa (tourist visa).. Why can't I just upload the documents, you request copies anyways??

Recommendations to others considering the product:

a must for ur India visas

Get a visa while living in a city that lacks the embassy/consulate to india

What Other Travel Arrangement solution do you use?

"Great service"

What do you like best?

People available to chat and help along the way.

What do you dislike?

This form for feedback. You need to realize that filling a form takes time. I was willing to fill it but once I saw "required" large input boxes, my motivation died. If you want feedback, make it more focused, ask me specific questions and ask me to rate it. Do not put the work on the customer to figure out how and what they should give youo feedbakc for.

Plus getting feedback in this format will make it less usable for you as it is more difficult to quantify and parse.

This feels to be an obvious question. I'd rather you focus on asking me questions about my process. Your business objective is quite clear so that directly ties to the problem I am solving for.

"VisaHQ"

What do you like best?

As a Travel Consultant of over 10 years, visa is one of my secret why clients can do without my services. VisaHQ is a website that helps me to be ontop of my game in the area of getting visa requirement and information for any countries around the world. VisaHQ provide adequate information to help with visa processing. Its a very useful website that also help with each country custom regulations and embassy locations. My clients think am "Mr. Know all around the world" for always giving them the right information concerning their travel destinations.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in this such a great website except for the fact that they do not have offline system that I can easily access without necessarily connecting to internet.

1. Travel Information for any destination that my clients want to know about

2. Travel Visa Requirement for any country around the world my clients desire to visit

3. Custom duty and regulation of a specific country around the world

Judy G.

"My experience went well because your instructions were made clear."

What do you like best?

Good communication through email and you made me feel comfortable in sending my passport

What do you dislike?

I was surprised to be asked for a police record. I have never been asked to do that before but I had nothing to worry about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Communications was professional and prompt

My multiple entry makes my live easier in traveling.

Kathy D.

"South Korean Visa with fast turnaround"

What do you like best?

The whole team was helpful, but once assigned a case specialist I felt like someone was really looking after my application. Lilia walked me through the process and kept me updated the whole way.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the consular region restriction, but VisaHQ helps to navigate that and makes the process less painful.

VisaHQ saved me from having to go to NYC for a whole week to wait for my Visa.

AD
Administrator in Design

"First timer here and VisaHQ gave me confidence that approval would be granted!"

What do you like best?

Tough decision! I loved the tracking once the documents were on their way, and I also really appreciated the chat, email, and phone conversations before sending documents because it helped walk me through the surprisingly complicated process. I don't like it when I need to have my hand held, but VisaHQ was there when I needed it badly and because they were patient, professional and responsive, I didn't feel inept.

What do you dislike?

I cannot provide you with anything that I disliked, honestly. I thought that this was a very professional and easy to use, helpful company and site.

Saving time and having 100% success rate with visa application approval.

Robert L.

"Fast and Easy"

What do you like best?

Did everything online and from the comfort of my house.

What do you dislike?

That USPS did not get my package to VISAHQ on time as was guaranteed. This is not VISAHQ's faught

N/A to my situation

Shawn B.

"Visa application"

What do you like best?

Ease of application and customer service are superb! Updates on application status are excellent!

What do you dislike?

Understanding exactly what documents are needed

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Could not upload screenshot, but I am a current user. Allow the upload of pdfs, perhaps, as it would upload my png file to 100 % and then report that the file could not be uploaded. I tried! But, VisaHQ is a great service!

Visiting China

Suren K.

"Very courteous, timely and helpful. "

What do you like best?

Problem solving attitude of the individuals in contact with myself; Emails altering you of the things missing in the application process were dealt with very professionally

What do you dislike?

Getting an email suggesting that you have an incomplete application even after it was confirmed that application has been submitted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth the money and effort

Getting visas

Mary H.

"VISA process is always timely, professional and extremely helpful"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the professionalism and promptness of the entire process

What do you dislike?

I did not and have not had a bad experience using VISA HQ thus far.

Benefits include: timeliness of processing, ease of use of the website applications, and ease of mind that there is never any issues related to the processing of my requests.

Gaetano Marco S.

"VP engineering"

What do you like best?

Constant follow up and info. Clear check list

What do you dislike?

All ok got no problems have nothing special to add here

China Visa fast and avoid issues

"It was very easy, straight forward and simple to follow the website. Communication was very quick"

What do you like best?

I like the efficient communication from VisaHQ. I liked the service I received. I also liked the simplicity and and ease when navigating and playing for a visa on the website

What do you dislike?

I liked everything and i did not experience any problems so i don't dislike anything

I was able to get my visa very quickly

"A bit pricey but worth it"

What do you like best?

Make applying for a visa as easy as filling up a form and sending them the documents

What do you dislike?

Fees can be a bit pricey, but if your are in a rush or it is inconvenient for you to apply in person is very worth it

Traveling oversees. Makes the visa process very easy.

"Basically efficient andhelpful."

What do you like best?

Response from counselors who responded did to my emails.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I did not "dislike" any aspect of the experience.

Travel is always cumbersome - VisaHQ makes it easier.

Learning about Visahq?

* We monitor all Visahq reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.