VipeCloud Reviews & Product Details

VipeCloud Overview

What is VipeCloud?

You won’t win if your teams aren’t using your tools. VipeCloud’s Customer Acquisition Solution is actually used and enjoyed by teams growing their businesses. ► We auto-capture data where possible, minimize manual entry for salespeople, and are still able to provide sales management with the data they need. ► VipeCloud is intuitive to use, migration is made simple, and training / customer success is the core of our culture. ► We pulled a wide variety of capabilities together so your team only has one system to learn, and one system for data to move through the entire funnel. If your your team isn’t using what you’ve got, or you are considering marketing and sales software for the first time, VipeCloud will help you win. sales@vipecloud.com / (650) 308-8473 / or schedule a meeting at calendly.com/adamvipe/30min

VipeCloud Details

Your Customer Acquisition Solution. Consolidated Sales & Marketing Automation That Can Replace An Entire Stack For Half The Price.

VipeCloud

Showing 30 VipeCloud reviews
Already have VipeCloud?
Webmaster
Director
What do you like best?

I have liked its personalized Email Blaster very well as it is very fast and gives the complete feedback as for when the mail is delivered & read. I have improved my access to huge masses in a very simple way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sending Images in the Bulk Mail is not convenient. Need some readymade email templates. ,

Also the prices are not affordable for indian users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very Much recommendable. Price is Little aggressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seasons Greetings, Product announcements, Events announcements to all contacts in one shot and then their Tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

After using another similar email system, I could not be more impressed with the team at Vipecloud. The FAST response time to questions and quick turn around time for features changes and needs will keep me referring this service to everyone and anyone who needs a CRM. Also, it is important to me that our clients are happy with services that we offer. All who have used their Vipecloud accounts are thrilled with the ease of creating their own emails and ability to create and send video emails to their teams and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, Adam and his team have been very accommodating to our company. I can not think of a single thing that I dislike about this service. I do wish there were a few more training videos, but I know that is coming soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using this service is a no brainer. The sense of peace that we have had since implementing Vipecloud into our corporation is immeasurable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prior to using Vipecloud, we were managing client accounts separately daily. Each day was spent sitting for long hours exporting and importing lists, and creating emails separately to ensure that all communications were sent accurately and in a timely manner. However, Vipecloud has a fantastic API that my developer has very few issues with. When a question arises, it is quickly handled by the Vipecloud team. Using this API and Vipecloud has allowed us to streamline our communications, keep lists up to date, and has made my clients happier than ever as they are not hemorrhaging money to multiple businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The folks at VipeCloud exceeded my expectations. They helped formulate a strategic plan to integrate our marketing efforts with a customized CRM. Adam was amazing at setting individualized appointments with each member of my team, so they could maximize their usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything negative to write... I really don't know why adding extra words to this section, where I am not specifically answering the question, helps to improve the rating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have more specialized needs and want personalized attention, then VipeCloud may be your solution. Adam is awesome!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had specific needs that more established companies were unwilling to fulfill. VipeCloud listened and designed a platform that caters to the nuances of our company's needs. Adam has been amazing!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Adam Peterson of VipeCloud

Thank you for the great review! It's been a pleasure serving you and your team and we look forward to continuing to do so!

AM
What do you like best?

We are a brand new company that deals with large quantities of contacts and needs robust email automation. We quickly learned that marketing CRMs are CONSIDERABLY more expensive than traditional sales CRMs. Many marketing CRMs have hefty surcharges for numbers of contacts. We needed a system that had startup-friendly pricing, wouldn't charge us an arm and a leg for having 10,000+ contacts per sales rep, has robust email automation and attentive customer support.

VipeCloud was the clear winner in all these regards. What sets them even more apart from the industry is their customer service. In a previous life, I worked in a software company and made hollow promises on their behalf to prospective customers regarding features that were "right around the corner". As such I learned to be a total skeptic when it comes to software companies and features that are "coming soon". I assure you that when VipeCloud says a feature will be here next week...it's going to be there next week! We needed a couple tweaks to the system to make it our dream CRM and they've been crazy accommodating! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd say probably the UI. It certainly gets the job done, but could probably use a fresh coat of paint to have that modern look that some of the other systems have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need a CRM that allows our sales reps to quickly categorize a lead, and then have the system handle the follow up from there until they respond. This includes updating a lead status field and recognizing if the prospect has replied and stopping the email follow up if this happens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Overall capabilities are impressive placing VipeCloud right in the middle of sales automation and marketing automation.

You can send one a time email sends for improved deliverability while also switching to mass campaigns using a third party smtp.

Most sales automation solutions don't provide lead scoring but VipeCloud does.

Need to create automated cadences and tasks to make sure you touch your leads enough to convert them into sql's, Vipecloud can help.

Do you have clients that use Exchange, Outlook or G-suite? vipecloud connects to all of them.

Do you want real-time email alerts when people click on your email links, try vipecloud.

Customer support is off the charts and Adam's willingness to add features that we request proves their commitment to building the right application vs. you get what you get attitudes most martech companies offer. Vipecloud is a great partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With most martech companies / startups you usually focus on functionality first user experience second which is the right methodology in my opinion. So if I had to say anything about what I didn't like it would be the UI jsut isnt there yet but for good reasons. Personally Im more interested in functionality first UI second. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While comparing all of the sales automation solutions make sure you check out how emails are sent batched all at once or sent one at a time. Also determine is you need lead scoring and automated cadences and task management. Studies suggest iIt takes 6-13 touches to convert a mql into a sql so sales process is very important. If your salespeople don't touch the leads you generate enough, (Rarely do they) you need to focus on lead management nad process and VipeCloud is great for this and is very affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We like the ability to switch from one email at a time email sends for our sales automation campaigns to the larger marketing mass email campaigns. We also like the ability to create segments of people who clicked. They are working on adding the ability to send people down different communication paths based on behavior now which will put them up against any marketing automation platform out there at a fraction of the cost. I should also mention having these capabilities along with a crm makes Vipe very powerful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Integration with Outlook & Gmail, most salespeople work from their email Inbox. VipeCloud integration with email accelerates end-user adoption, and they provide instant access to a mobile version of the app. Our clients are minimizing the cost of customization, allowing us the ability to invest resources into lead generation. Adam Peterson and his team are the true definitions of "amazing tech support". I have implemented at least dozen CRM and marketing automation platforms. Vipecloud is hands down, the fastest path to cash from increased productivity and client engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a basic HTML email editor and some basic HTML email templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out for one week, you will find it refreshing, and you can focus on selling instead of trying to make people use the company CRM - sales automation solution. Call me, I'll show you how I use Vipe Cloud, plus if you do start using the tool, you will become a VIPER, and that feels kinda cool:) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest issues we are addressing is email deliverability. VipeCloud has a unique ability to schedule mass emails that are sent from your Gmail or Outlook account, approximately one every minute. Deliverability and open rates are astounding. The ease with which you can add new contacts, schedule tasks, and create opportunities, eliminates the CRM from getting "in your way". Maybe it's a new market segment "organic CRM and Sales Automation". It works the way a salesperson works, instead of adapting the application, it adapts to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

After years of over paying and dealing with the large email marketing companies lack of interest in my business...I decided to make a change. I'm certainly glad I did. Adam and his crew at VipeCloud helped me with the transition of my contacts and even showed me how to do it.(which has never happened before). If you're like me and you have one foot in technology and one foot out and need a little guidance from time to time.... I'd highly recommend them. For all of us who don't know all the rules of email marketing they 'll show you what to do and the give you the reasons why. My Kind of Vendor!!!

Charlie Cochran

CEO-Cochran and Company, Inc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. They've handled everything I've asked and then some Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switch and get the attention you deserve Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A better understanding of the do's and dont's of email marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Adam Peterson of VipeCloud

Thank you Charlie!

What do you like best?

VipeCloud does everything I need. VC is simple, straight forward, well thought out and I really appreciate it. One of the things I truly loved was their getting started page. It mentors you through every aspect of getting your VipeCloud set up and ready to go. There are a number of CRM/Sales/Marketing suites out there - but what they don't have (in my experience) is the stellar support I have gotten from the VipeCloud team. They all have been amazing to work with. As a small company, I don't have someone to delegate this to do. Everybody here is busy, so I had to get things set up and going. In the past, with other services we had tried (one for more than 8 years) they were not friendly to use. Many times we had to invest in outside consultants to make things work the way we needed. This has not been the case with VipeCloud - one more cost savings with VC. VipeCloud continues to add to and refine their product. I like seeing that they are continually improving their terrific product. I have never bragged about any of the 3 other suites I have used before VipeCloud - But I have bragged about VC to all my business friends. Thanks VipeCloud Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I struggle with coming up with dislikes for this product. Mostly since the things I did not like about other suites i have used before, VC has fixed for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Incredible Service, Terrific Product and excellent value Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a user friendly CRM/Marketing system to help us with creating, tracking and analyzing our communications and sales. We needed something simple and fast to use. We mostly use VC for our outbound marketing, tracking sales opportunities and analysis of the relationship between marketing and our sales funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Adam Peterson of VipeCloud

Thanks Steve!

Director Of Business Development
Real Estate
What do you like best?

What I love most about VipeCloud is that they customize the system to your needs. They also listen to any system modification requests and listen to what the customer wants. Their response time is typically within 2 hours, and most of the time they are writing you saying that the problem is already fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took me a minute to get used to the simplistic dashboard, but they are continuing to develop it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VipeCloud is ideal for small to mid-sized companies that want to have all marketing/CRM platforms tied together. We are a smaller business and needed to get the most bang for our buck when it came to using tools. Not only does this tool do everything we need, it is about 70% less than their competition! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

How easy it is use and the quick support you receive if you ever need assistance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes hard to find old videos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cutting interview process and giving clients a snap shot of candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Adam Peterson of VipeCloud

Hi there! We're sorry to hear it is hard to find old videos. Please contact us at support@vipecloud.com and we'd be happy to better understand what's going on and solve the issue!

AM
What do you like best?

Very versitile software. Not only can I send some pretty sweet cold video emails, but there is a whole CRM to back everything up. I'm still just scratching the software and it's super powerful already. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

some of the internal search features have a couple kinks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to combine quite a few different pieces of software into one. This is a big benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

It is easy to acess and navigate and support has been prompt Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

catigorizing our contacts/leads into sepoerate or customized buckets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the most important feature is to manage our contacts and leads so we know where they are at in the sales process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and CEO | Recruitment Consultant
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

This all in one growth stack is Nirvana for me. It is a user-friendly, one stop shop for Social, CRM, Marketing and so forth. I love no longer having to manage multiple systems. The support is stellar and I would never be without it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really have no concerns. If I have any issues at all, support is always there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not be without it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It enables me to take care of things that I don't have the bandwidth to normally deal with because of the simplicity and convenience of having all the tools needed in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Great Customer Service. Adam responds quickly whenever i have needed help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

leaving blank. I dont have much negative comments about this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting Development Manager
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

The ease of use of recording and uploading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The web page can be very slow to load at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A -- Awesome software! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Video Introduction interviews. This feature is liked well by our clients when reviewing candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Adam Peterson of VipeCloud

Thank you for the review Alyson! We're happy to review the loading speed if you send a sample to support@vipecloud.com!

President
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

Instantaneous insight into the results of my emails. Open, clicks etc.

Ability to schedule a series of emails to lists of contacts.

Ability to share directly to several social platforms from inside Vipe.

Customer service is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The organization of the help content. It can be confusing to know whether to look in the video or text section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are adding features all the time. If there is a feature missing that is really important to you contact them to see what the viability would be to create the feature. We asked them to create the ability to email a blog via a RSS feed directly from our website and now we have the option to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I found VipeCloud when researching marketing automation options. This can be a complex issue for a small business owner. I can do more with VipeCloud than with many other software combined without the need to log into and pay for separate systems. It is a CRM/social platform like Hootsuite/Marketing automation (like MailChimp or Constant Contact) all in one including built in landing pages for content. No need to use my web developer to create landings pages, a marketing consultant to create the look or struggle to implement them myself. Additionally I am personally bothered by the number of marketing emails I receive that don't load properly in Outlook. VipeCloud delivers a great product that is bother free and loads perfectly, especially for Outlook users. Email delivery has been nearly instantaneous and 100% reliable.

My questions are answered immediately, patiently and thoroughly. New product enhancements are considered and in my case implemented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like that the system alerts you when someone reads an email! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It tracks everything well, but doesn't really do anything to make prospecting easier, or faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can keep realtors organized by company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Adam Peterson of VipeCloud

Thank you for the review! We have a few tools in the system to help increase the speed and ease of your prospecting. Feel free to ping us at support@vipecloud.com.

US
What do you like best?

Easy to use and it makes submitting candidates to clients effective/useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the videos take a little long to load fully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It really helps create our brand -- and makes us stand out from competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Adam Peterson of VipeCloud

Thank you for the review! We're happy to look into the video loading if you email us a sample at support@vipecloud.com!

Work Comp Advisor - Producer
Insurance
What do you like best?

Vipecloud 3.0 makes mass emails and drip campaign emails easy. Vipecloud is super fast too. The mass email and campaign set up is very quick, nimble, and easy. They're actually making it fun to set up emails. What I've seen is that their system is natural and they've thought of things that users like me appreciate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike on this app. They are developing so fast that sometimes they might not even let users know about improvements. In the meantime the app just works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try Vipecloud if emailing your content to large prospect lists is what you do. Their system is lighting fast, very functional, and I don't think you can crash it. It just works, and they are super active developing innovative solutions to email and content problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vipecloud is helping get my email content out easier and quicker. Vipecloud tracks opens and clicks, so I know who's engaging with my content. And naturally that shows me whom I should be contacting first. I'm getting sales and prospecting insight better and more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

We work in multiple industries in staffing and our constant challenge is to keep recruiters top of mind and be viewed as thought leaders. We aren't able to do that effectively without VipeCloud and its ability to easily and seamlessly share content to each other that can be shared on multiple social platforms. This product turns something that would normally take hours to do and gets it done for us in seconds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

VipeCloud is evolving to becoming something bigger and better than we could imagine for our company so sometimes there are tweaks that have to occur for the product to improve, but the support team is so quick to respond that this time doesn't affect our workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to improve your brand awareness and your team members online/social footprint, this product will get you there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our business is all about building quality relationships. That can't happen if we aren't on the phone making those connections and also can't happen if our clients and candidates don't trust our expertise. Both of these necessities are complimented by what VipeCloud has to offer. We are able to stay on the phone since our posting time is cut more than half by VipeCloud's platform and since we have more time to push out content, our audience sees us as the experts. We have had multiple calls impressed with our knowledge of the industry because of the content we push out through VipeCloud, which is a direct attribution to the success and benefits we've seen. We are to the point that it's part of our workflow and will always be in order to stay top of mind and in front of our networks daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development
What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use. If you can use Gmail you can use Vipe. The learning curve is close to zero once people start using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since issues are resolved so quickly and the platform has improved so much over the last few years, there's not much to dislike. It seems like Vipe is constantly improving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our business has to cast a wide net in order to find buyers world wide looking at our geographic area. Vipe helps us to better understand who our potential customers are and what features they are interested in. Vipe has allowed us to better understand our customers globally as well as the needs of customers in specific geographic areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CB
What do you like best?

So many functionalities and integrations and the mail-merge comes at such a good price point compared to other competitors like Yesware. It lets us be very productive all under one suite of tools - something we had to use multiple platforms for before VipeCloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any big pains using the product yet, and we have sent over 3,000 emails using the product to date. It does what we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a startup doing sales and market development. We run multiple email outreach campaigns that put opportunities into our funnel to allow us to close sales. VipeCloud is a big part of that process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder - Lead Consultant
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Helps us track emails with our clients, and ultimately gauge our clients' interest in other products and services. Our clients don't want to be "sold" but they do want solutions. How quickly they open emails, view links, etc is an indicator we use to add value and revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

vipe offers a great balance of function and features. It integrates with a crm we are using which saves us a lot of time importing/exporting lists into an email solution like MC or CC. Vipecloud continues to develop more functionality and make the dashboard more robust. I don't have any dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in sales, Vipecloud helps you focus your time on prospects that are engaged in your offering. Those are the prospects that truly need your solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most clients will tell you they are interested in another product your business offers because they don't want to be rude. Vipecloud gives us the technology to see how interested they actually are another product/service. We then follow up with clients that are interested and in need of a solution for their business. This allows us to increase revenue without putting pressure on clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Vipecloud is a great solution to the Gmail/Salesforce integration. It allowed me to quickly connect my two accounts and start to log communications simultaneously from my gmail inbox. Adding contacts proved another valuable feature as I can create a new Salesforce record directly from an email with a new user/prospect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Installation is a bit tough as you have to install Morse.io a Gmail extension, and then you must install Vipecloud within there to run from the inbox. It was a couple extra steps, but easy enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the issue of logging communication and Salesforce records from my gmail inbox. I have been able to do so effectively saving time and boosting accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for VipeCloud?