Vimeo360

Work for Vimeo360?

Learning about Vimeo360?

Vimeo360 Reviews

Showing 14 Vimeo360 reviews
Vimeo360 review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"New Market, Needs Improvement"

What do you like best?

This is probably the only marketplace designed to sell only 360 videos. the video customization options are really great, there are also several branding that can be done to make your video stand out. the video analytics is top class and well it depends on the plan you're on. support is also nice, you can get a reply within minutes and absolutely satisfied with them. there are great privacy setting and you got the full control over the video, you can edit the video whenever you want and if you want you can aslo share them publically. social distribution is a tool that lets you share the videos directly to social media from your dashbord which is very easy. there are many tutorials on 360 videos like how to shoot thema and how to view them properly which will be a great help for the newbies.

What do you dislike?

you need 360 camera and VR helmet if you want to work with 360 videos and they are costly. to get priority support and sell videos you need to go with higher membership plans that everyone wont be able to afford. playback speed is controlled by membership level and that not a good feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try the platform if youre interested, there is nothing like testing it out by yourself.

Vimeo 36 is a market for 360 videos, here you can sell your videos or hire creaters to do the work for you. the player is great with a lot of customization options.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Vimeo360

"Highly Recommend"

What do you like best?

I recommend vimeo in terms of regular services and when it comes to their 'more immersive' services, you can expect the same level of quality that you have always received from them since day 1. I know I can trust Vimeo to give me good service and I can expect the results I want from what I upload in terms of viewership, likes, etc.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes feel like their help center does not respond as fast as I would like them to. They do respond fast, but not quick enough sometimes. I usually end up googling or searching facebook for my answers to problems which is more time consuming, but I still get an answer quicker than waiting. It is annoying that not everyone will be able to appreciate your work without the appropriate medium to watch (IE VR glasses) but, those who can will appreciate it and even those who can't will still be happy with what they are seeing, because Vimeo quality is Vimeo quality in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no other products I would recommend. This is the only one even worthwhile to consider. Go for it. It is the best out there. Knowing vimeo, the kinks will be worked out and it will be the best thing you will have done for yourself.

How else can I put my VR out into the world aside from uploading it online?

What VR Marketplace solution do you use?

"high quality video 360"

What do you like best?

you can Upload in up to 8K , quality is about 4K Ultra HD player

Two-pass transcoding , even you have Monoscopic & stereoscopic support

and moreover is by Downloadable HD video files, also you can Simple upload flow

and they have Customizable field of view, Pitch and yaw settings

you have in the program 360 badge & compass embed options

and a Help Center assistance

What do you dislike?

prices, they dont have a free version, and this is quite a pitty

Recommendations to others considering the product

at the end it would be a community for you, so you need to think that this quite what you are gonna receive from vimeo Discover cutting-edge 360 videos

think that you will get From Staff Picked filmmakers to emerging pros, today's best 360 creators call Vimeo home. Follow our 360 channel to see the freshest videos — hand-picked by our curation team — and join our growing community. How to shoot a 360 video in the school, you can Learn how to nail 360 video production: from key terms, to Nokia OZOs, to wireless mics and beyond.

and even Enjoy powerful gear and software integrations, with more on the way.

if you are a beginner, they also have some lessons, so you can Dig into lessons for beginners, pros, and everyone in between.even, it is quite fantastic to See all 360 lessons

Behind the scenes: Vimeo's 360 video shoot and The best 360 cameras and it is supposed to be done for your budget. even if you are a non gub organizational, charity: water creates 360 videos

Host all our business videos with storage to spare, and start at the end at our company 360 videos with Vimeo PRO or Business.

Vimeo360 review by G2 User in Education Management
G2 User in Education Management

"Valuable tool for viewing high resolution videos"

What do you like best?

Vimeo is often used to watch high resolution videos either through independent sites and offers a great way to give an audio/visual presentation for a variety of different uses. I value the audio/visual component in the classroom because it not only captures the imagination, but it also allows students the opportunity to also use videos in their own classroom presentations.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any problems that I have had with Vimeo videos other than downloading issues from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using this product to not only increase learner interest and retention, but also consider its use in other applications as well.

I have played video presentations with Vimeo in the classroom. As someone who recognizes the value of audio/visual presentations in the classroom, I can say that Vimeo 360 is a great tool for teaching content and inspiring creativity in 21st century learners. I look forward to future opportunities to use Vimeo360 as a teaching tool for both teacher as well as student use.

G2 User

"New, High Quality Storytelling Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to interact with over 200 million users on Vimeo with some of the best upload and download quality in HD. Helps attract new customers and build brand presence while showcasing a fun side of entertainment. Has hundreds of video lessons available with service.

What do you dislike?

Business account only $50 per month, but billed annually before trial ends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial a shot and maximize your 5 terabytes. Have a storyboarded creative plan with goals, strategies and specific objectives before blindly starting your business account. Do not abandon once you start only to come back months or a year later, or your fans may abandon altogether. Keep your fans in the loop and provide special content not available on FB/Instagram.

We have expanded our market presence and awareness in emerging markets. Helps us to lead/link into social presence on facebook and instagram.

Vimeo360 review by G2 User in Writing and Editing
G2 User in Writing and Editing

"Excellent 360 Upload Tool"

What do you like best?

As a freelancer in several professions, I use my camera to shoot interior shots of real estate properties. With Vimeo360, unique storage for my video files is key. Plus, the included ad-free player is a nice addition to playback.

What do you dislike?

The software itself is great. I wish that, as a free user (which I understand), I can only upload 500mb of data each week. As you can imagine, this is completed with footage in no time.

Thanks to Vimeo360, I can explore and sell my footage of premium homes to real estate agents and practice with my 360 camera. Footage is high-def and is easily played for myself and clients alike.

Vimeo360 review by G2 User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Complicated for Non-Tech Savy"

What do you like best?

Its easy for us to share and track videos of our public speakers

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to upload and tag unless you are tech-savy

Video tags are hard to search occasionally. IE we have a speaker named Victoria and a destination named Victoria but we cannot search by just 1 of those parameters

Solving issue of storing and uploading videos in centralized location for entire department to access

Vimeo360 review by Cristina L.
Cristina L.

"I use it for a multiple purpose "

What do you like best?

very useful when you want to show others how your work is, your day to day.

What do you dislike?

I can not say anything that I do not like

I started in a human resources company with few resources but a lot of potential and, thanks to vimeo 360, we were able to demonstrate effectively all that we were as a company

Vimeo360 review by G2 User in Broadcast Media
G2 User in Broadcast Media

"Vimeo360 app"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy the app is to use. It's very simple and I have never had any issues with it.

What do you dislike?

Not a ton of people use the app. I think if more people did it would become much more popular as a social media outlet.

I can edit and share videos using Vimeo 360 which is great. I really like having this ability.

Vimeo360 review by G2 User in Consumer Goods
G2 User in Consumer Goods

"Vimeo 360"

What do you like best?

Enables me to share and stream media effectively. It’s truly limitless, both as a viewing experience and a new medium for creativity. Offers filmmakers and video editors a new way to tell their stories.

What do you dislike?

It requires more computer processing power than regular video

Creating content, Sharing media, boosting inspiration and stimulating creativity

Vimeo360 review by G2 User in Wholesale
G2 User in Wholesale

"Operations "

What do you like best?

I like that you're able to upload large video files that can then me tethered to another social media app

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly when it come to navigating through different areas of the site

Try to create videos for advertisement

Vimeo360 review by G2 User in Higher Education
G2 User in Higher Education

"So Helpful!"

What do you like best?

This allows for smooth integration of film elements in an easy manner.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a bit more easily applied for use in the classroom.

This allows students to present their ideas innovatively.

G2 User

"vimeo 360 School lessons very good"

What do you like best?

I like that you can upload content in 8k

What do you dislike?

they must improve the platform for student classes

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the platform where you can sell the videos360

it can accommodate all the heavyweight videos

Vimeo360 review by G2 User in Sports
G2 User in Sports

"Vimeo helps with sharing critical training videos"

What do you like best?

Easy to upload video and distribute to colleagues

What do you dislike?

Don’t really dislike anything—easy to use

Simple and cost effective way to share videos

Learning about Vimeo360?

* We monitor all Vimeo360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.