VetPrep Reviews & Product Details

VetPrep Overview

What is VetPrep?

Search Results VetPrep is a study resource with numerous features not available elsewhere to assist you in passing the NAVLE®. With its interactive, on-line format, VetPrep customizes your study sessions by creating detailed reports on your progress in all subject areas.

VetPrep Details

VetPrep! is an online study tool to help prepare for the NAVLE with practice questions and detailed answer explanations in a format that mimics the exam.

VetPrep
2003
Solana Beach, CA
@VetPrep

VetPrep Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the VetPrep community
Have you used VetPrep before?

VetPrep Reviews

Showing 6 VetPrep reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have VetPrep?
Small Animal Internal Medicine Resident
What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the practice tests and the Power Pages. It made for efficient review and studying prior to taking the NAVLE. VetPrep is all the material I studied for preparation for my NAVLE examination, and I passed the exam with an excellent score the first time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really liked all aspects of the program. I wish there wasn't a finite number of practice tests, but otherwise it really helped me with efficient studying for the my NAVLE examination. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend buying this product at the end of your third year of vet school; therefore, you can study intermittently 3-6 months prior to your NAVLE, avoiding having to cram the last month prior to the test. Do small bits frequently and it will help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to pass my NAVLE on the first try. Again, I really enjoyed the Power Pages. These were great for a quick review when I was on clinics and just had a few minutes between treatments and appointments to get a little bit of studying in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Stephanie
What do you like best?

I like the explanations for each question I find that most helpful. The power lectures and PowerPoint are helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the program allowed you to take topic questions as timed. For example canine cardiology by timed exam. I like to study a topic then do practice questions time after the topic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stick to the schedule they provide you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vetprep helps me to know which topics are important for the NAVLE Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UV
What do you like best?

I like the variety of power pages, power lectures, practice questions as well as timed exams Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you cannot see all of your completed questions in "folders" of the different subjects you've covered, that would be really helpful. It would also be great if completing the power lectures counted towards your percentage of completion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am having problems getting through all of the questions and pacing myself based on how far out from the exam I am. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UV
What do you like best?

My favorite part was the power lectures. They are packed with information but short enough to keep my attention. I was able to watch a few here and there between running around in clinics! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that the subscription ended after a certain period of time. There were tons of great resources in there that I would love to be able to go back and reference but cant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommend getting the premium account. The power lectures are gold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I passed my NAVLE, need I say more? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UV
What do you like best?

Great software complete with prep materials, study guides, a study calendar, and practice questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Needs an interactive calendar for better progress tracking. Also a question counter to keep track of how many you do at a time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to study better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UV
What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the daily questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not enough power over the questions presented. Would like to be able to choose the topic for, say, the upcoming week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great way to help prepare for boards, but by no means the only program/site you should use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.