Vested Reviews & Product Details

Chief Strategy Officer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Before Vested, we were a huge Indeed user and basically getting 80% of our hires through it. I was spending well over 10 hours a week filtering through 1,000 applications and most weren’t even qualified. We’re able to use Vested at a similar price point and get a far more curated list of candidates and save massive amounts of interviewing and screening time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Price and time. I had all the approvals to spend on sponsored job posts at Indeed. That was pretty much what I spend now at Vested. And at that price point, they take the task of filtering unqualified candidates and reaching the passive job market. A huge win for us and the bottom line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Add more scheduling tools; its a manual process right now but I hope they build some more downstream tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Absolutely would recommend 10/10! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We recently lost a key HR hire and needed additional support to fill multiple roles. Vested fixed that for us. I was able to focus on my job while they handled all recruiting for the company across multiple geographies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vested Overview

What is Vested?

Put Your Recruiting on Autopilot You have limited time and resources to engage passive candidates. We convert passive candidates to active participants in your recruiting process. Our system identifies and enriches passive candidates, launches personalized outreach, engages talent with unique branding, and works candidates down the funnel for an introduction to your team. Learn more by contacting us at hello@getvested.io or 347-618-0752.

Vested Details
Discussions
Vested Community
English, Spanish

Hire a Recruiter for as little as $999 / month. Our innovative approach to recruiting enables our clients to hire high-quality, passive candidates at a fraction of the cost of an agency or internal staff. We specialize in identifying, engaging, and sourcing passive talent. This helps companies reduce time to fill, improve candidate quality and save time by augmenting the tedious task of sourcing. Vested also helps our clients stand out among their peers through unique branding and candidate messaging.

Vested Technology
2018
New York, NY
@VestedHR
116 Twitter followers

Vested Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Vested community
Have you used Vested before?

Vested Reviews

Showing 14 Vested reviews
Location
Already have Vested?
Director, Strategy & Operations
Financial Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have been using Vested for a variety of our talent acquisition needs over the past 9 months. These have included roles across functional areas and seniority levels. In each, Vested has taken our initial direction on the type of candidate we are looking for and run with a hands off search. Within a period of a week, we have started to review quality vetted candidates for each role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For us, Vested provides the perfect balance between full-service talent acquisition / recruiting and cost. We are able to get help with the painful parts of recruiting (filling the pipeline with quality vetted candidates), while not having to pay for dedicated headhunters or placement firms. It's particularly helpful when we are exploring a potential hire with an unclear start date. We can use Vested to test the market, see what talent is out there, and hire at our own pace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are times when you wish Vested went further. It's important to understand that the HR function within the organization is still required to speak with candidates, determine fit, and better understand overall competence. However, the price point of the product reflects this. There have also been a few times when a quick hire is needed and Vested does take some time to ramp. Knowing the pain point the product is looking to solve is crucial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Understand the use cases for the product. To properly determine if Vested makes sense for you, you have to fundamentally get what problem it is trying to solve. This is not an ultra low cost replacement for high touch recruiters, nor is it a replacement for the hiring function within your firm. If you're looking to increase the volume of qualified candidates (both active and passive) and give your hiring managers and HR team sufficient optionality in hiring decisions, this is a great product. This is particularly great product if you are going to be quickly ramping hiring for new teams after a fundraising round or other larger corporate event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting, talent acquisition, HR pipeline. We've realized a significant increase in the number of qualified, vetted candidates across positions when working with vested. This is particularly important given the size of our HR function. To replicate we would have had to spent a considerable amount of time across job boards reaching out to candidates and getting them interested. Or conversely, we would have had to hire a dedicated recruiter that would charge 20% to 30% first year salary for a placement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder, COO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We asked Vested to help our growing tech company hire 3 open roles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A few things stood out:

1/ Vested is run by really smart guys who previously ran companies. They understood what we mean by quality candidates (particularly in sales and engineering roles) that fit our culture. After a few rounds of calibrating our expectations, we didn't have to waste any time weeding out bad candidates

2/ They were fast in generating a funnel of candidates for us but weren't pushy to close a specific person like commission based recruiting firms

3/ Their platform is easy to use at an amazing price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are nimble, integrity-driven, and great to work with when you need hiring services. But I wish Vested had set up a broader kick-off with our senior team to drive mastery, understanding, and support for their unique approach from the get-go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Test and learn if it works for your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better candidates at lower cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global HR Business Partner
Medical Devices
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've worked with Vested's team on several critical searches across multiple companies. They've helped me fill roles across senior (Associate to VP) and many functions (Marketing, Operations, Sales, HR, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In the decade I've been in recruiting, I have yet to see a more cost effective way to get qualified lead generation for recruiting. The model is just unbeatable. In one particular search, rather than going with a search firm, Vested helped me place a VP. It ended up being around 1/60th the cost of using the search firm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The team can sometimes be uncalibrated. It's really critical to have strong lines of communication with them, so they adjust if and when that happens. To their credit, they're really open to feedback every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vested is an extension of my recruiting team. They allow me to have flexibility and nimbleness, so that I can flex capacity quickly and easily as a recruiting leader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Corporate Recruiter
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sourcing for commercial opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Vested has been so receptive to our needs. It took a moment to calibrate, but Andy and Akash were persistent and relentless while trying to find the solution that helped us find the right candidates. They've done an amazing job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with any outside sourcing support, we had to find the path that worked for us. But as I mentioned, the team worked with us to find that path. And no looking back now:). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding candidates that fit the exact description we were looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our recruiting team had a hard-to-fill logistics role just outside of the Chicago area. We couldn't fill it, Chicago-area staffing agencies couldn't fill it...so we gave Vested a shot! I was shocked when they sent over solid candidates within a week. They reached passive talent that we never could have and saved us a staffing agency fee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They took the time to understand the role and our company and then branded the messaging in a way that really appealed to passive talent. They are also EXTREMELY cost efficient. I'll use Vested over a staffing agency any day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could have been better is if we had more information on candidates (most info was pulled from a LinkedIN profile so some of it was limited). I'm being nit picky though - the entire process was really great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've figured out a way to add sourcing capacity to our recruiting team without having to spend the dreaded agency fees! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We are a new hydration brand called HALO Sport and we needed someone to help with an executive search for a VP of Sales. This was a critical role for us that was going to help us build relationships with prominent regional and national distributors and retailers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Not only did Vested beat out the executive recruiter we had on the search, they also saved us over $40,000 in the process. We always knew where things stood in our search via their account manager and dashboard. One thing I liked was the employer branding they gave us especially at our early stage where we didn’t have a career page. We built candidate engagement for a new brand and was very effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We added a screener to conduct initial phone calls. I would have liked to see candidate screening notes in the dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Full recommendation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vested allows me to focus on building my business. The benefits of using their service is piece of mind, price, and flexibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We’re a scrappy technology startup disrupting the advertising space. It’s super critical to get the right tech and sales hires as we’re moving fast. I’ve tried a lot of options like agencies and internal HR team but nothing compares to Vested. We’re really happy and excited to leverage their tech for all of our 2019 hiring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Speed and quality. Based on their targeting criteria, I’m hiring candidates like mobile developers with very relevant advertising experience. Its really helping us speed up what we’re doing as a company and pace of innovation. I love their branding and ability to craft very personalized messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love a dedicated on-site recruiter if they could provide that as well.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely give it a shot! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time. The team here needs to be focused on building product and forging advertising partnerships. With Vested handling our recruiting and acting like our HR team, we’re actually able to do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed to make 5-6 Account Exec and at least that many BDR hires in a short order and was using multiple sources including job boards and recruiters. We added Vested to that mix and I was very happy with the results and ROI! They came in and quickly understood what we were looking for from candidates and the best part is they delivered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They literally went after the right companies and candidates very quickly. Other agencies shop the same candidates around and we were getting candidates from industries that didn’t make sense. Vested identified and activated the right candidate pool better than any other solution out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I’d love to use their team for screens. They’ve recently added that so I’m excited to pilot that at my new company MOKA. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Vested is a fantastic solution for teams hiring fast and at volume! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was the Head of Sales at a $20mm funded insuretech startup so growth was all in my court. I was pretty motivated to hire my team of AEs and BDRs. We didn't have internal HR setup so I had a bunch of agencies running at the role. Vested's solution was far superior in terms of giving me the right candidates in a fraction of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Equity Research Analyst
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Vested has become an integral partner in our hiring process. We have no shortage of recruiting options here. Vested provides a different experience altogether. They're insightful, coordinated and proactive. They work quickly accurately and partner with me to understand the business and recruiting goals for my research team. They've been instrumental in building out research capability in multiple markets. They are a best-in-class recruiting solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best about Vested is the specific targeting they have to find the candidates we want. We normally have our team do that or use Wall Street recruiting agencies to do that but with Vested, it’s almost like they are doing that with pressing a button. They really help us stand out among candidates so we can attract the best talent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its was a bit of a challenge to get all parties at my org aligned -- maybe they can do more vendor pre-approvals to implement their solution more quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely use! They will exceed your expectations at every opportunity! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We’re a growing research franchise on the Street. I needed to have multiple conversations with candidates quickly to build out a new practice. I had multiple recruiters working on this and came across Vested and gave them a shot. My recruiting basically was on autopilot with Vested and I could really focus on growing our book of clients. They filled roles that had been open for a while in a matter of weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of HR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Vested has hired several prominent roles at MOKA Analytics including a VP of Client Strategy and Head of Data Engineering. I’m the head of HR and have a lot of things going so we generally use agencies for these key executive positions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Vested is us unmatched in finding you the best talent. I’m impressed with the speed they operate with -- it was a quick turnaround to get multiple qualified candidates interviewing. I think they really go the extra mile upfront to spend time learning about your business, the position you're trying to fill and your organization’s business model. From there, this information is used to target and present the opportunity to candidates that would fit here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they provide the best of recruiting at an unmatched price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do it; start with one or two roles to prove it out; and you'll add more once you experience it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I really needed the additional support to fill multiple roles. Vested changed that immediately. Their ability to identify and source the right candidates was exceptional. We were able to fill roles that had been open for months in just a few weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed two salespeople for our new SAAS startup, termageddon.com. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Where to start.

1. Pricing. All other staffing firms I've worked with in the past charged ~20% of the employee's salary. Vested charged a flat fee. Obviously I was a little skeptical until I saw the other reviews online, and since the previous staffing firm failed us, I thought why not. Best decision hiring Vested.

2. Pausing. Because Vested was so quickly successful in getting us employees, we were able to pause the program and restart it at a future date. This is incredible. The cost of employee acquisition is a fraction of the cost we budgeted for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything I disliked. I disliked not knowing Vested sooner, especially with my other company that I just sold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I've worked with about half a dozen staffing firms in the past. Vested is an entirely different experience. From pricing to support to bringing QUALITY candidates to your door for interviews, Vested is the best staffing firm I've ever worked with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solved our sales staffing problem using Vested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reggie Beltran
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I'm a growing film and media company in NYC. I don't really pay attention to tax and accounting until I got hit with a tax bill on April. I needed a full-time bookkeeper and all around assistant. I didn't want to pay 10-20 percent I was being asked by recruiters. Vested provided me with a simple monthly subscription that can scale as a grow my business. For $1000 per hire, it's easily the best deal on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The functionality of the dashboard and the technology is as easy as setting up and cancelling a Netflix subscription. It's a small team and not a unicorn (yet) so you'll get personal attention when you need service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They're hard to find as they're not as well known as Robert Half. So I almost spent thousands of dollars when I could have used Vested for a value price of $1000 per month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Try to get a meeting with the founders. Since they are a small team and only 3 years old, they are willing to provide personal service. You can even get their emails and get personal contact when you have questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Only recruiting solution that scales with a business. Every small business or startup (especially with little to no funding) should be using on demand recruiting. The ROI makes so much sense. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-founder and CEO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Vested is helping us hire. To date we've used them for a Sr. Software Engineer and a VP of Brokerage Operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Calyx is a startup without an internal HR or recruiting team. I love how easy it has been to partner with Vested and the flexibility they provide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm having a hard time thinking of something to dislike. They've been easy to reach, quick to adjust search criteria and I've had a very pleasant experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time and cost savings have been massive. Without an internal HR / recruiting team my options for hiring have been:

1) Do it myself (buy LinkedIn, Indeed, etc and spend tons of time finding & engaging candidates)

2) Pay a head hunter (20-30% of base salary per hire is too expensive)

Vested finds candidates, get's them engaged in my company and passes them along. This means I'm only talking with high quality candidates for a low monthly rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

StartupsNext is an accelerator program to help young companies transition from great ideas to great products. We were in need of an internal sales rep and opted to use Vested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The pricing and business model were very attractive. They also understand the types of candidates we’re looking for which saves us a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. The service was very simple to use and we got great results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don’t have an internal recruiter or the time to hire on our own. Using a Vested recruiter for a low monthly fee helped us find a sales rep to grow our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.