Venngage Reviews & Product Details

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

Venngage has let me to design a poster, mind map or info graphic without any knowledge in using graphic software like a Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. They have provide huge library of template for use to use it, and i just need to change the content on the template. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that i had issue with Venngage is their website is so slow to loading the content, and it takes time to edit the template because it keep on loading. Other then that, it work like charm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A company or a team that don't have creative department can take this advantage to create a beautiful poster, info graphic or any advertising material without any help of a digital designer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It help me to design a simple presentation or info graphic without needing to send it to our creative department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Venngage Overview

What is Venngage?

Tell your story & present your data with beautiful infographics. Venngage empowers you to easily create infographics, presentations, social media posts and other visual designs with thousands of customizable templates, charts, icons and design elements. With a few clicks, anyone can create beautiful visuals for their business, organization or school. Venngage's mission is to make design accessible and to change the way the world communicates. We cater specifically to your unique design needs and offer thousands of professional templates including infographic, report, flyer, poster, presentation, white paper, resume, and social media templates!

Venngage Details
Arabic, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

Venngage is a simple infographics tool that enables anyone to create beautiful infographics in minutes.

Venngage
2012
Toronto, Canada
@Venngage

Venngage Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Venngage community
Have you used Venngage before?

Venngage Reviews

Showing 58 Venngage reviews
Already have Venngage?
Team Growth Strategist & Founder
UP
What do you like best?

Venngage is a brilliant tool for creating high quality and professional computer graphics, the service has a large number of highly customization templates that allow unique and practical designs, the ease of use of this service is one of the great advantages it offers because it is ideal for people without experience, its interface has a fairly simple design but with all the options for easy use, provides access to users through the cloud and its cost is really accessible to many. From my personal opinion I can say that Venngage is a tool with many qualities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint about this software is that its interface has an old and passing aspect in terms of operation sometimes is very slow to work, I really had lost time because of this problem, I would like to see programmers running improvements in the future, because this platform is very good and with these adjustments could be perfect to work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Venngage is without a doubt a fantastic design tool, it is very easy to operate, its operation can be said to be good despite needing small improvements, its cost is very profitable for anyone and its ability to provide easy access to users through the cloud makes it fantastic to work with. Venngage is your best option to consider if you are looking for a modern and practical design tool for your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Venngage is a tool that we use very often to make presentations, image editing, graphics to display data, through completely modern and practical designs that allow us to make highly professional presentations, really this platform has given us a lot of comfort for our work, as it meets our needs and does not have any kind of limitations that prevent us from working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Training & Development
What do you like best?

Getting ideas from other templates created - and its easy to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Could use an update for the editing features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Love using Venngage to put together our "quick" one page resource guides - we are able to turn these around in a day and send out to our teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personal Banker
What do you like best?

Creating a infographic or a poster for our marketing material is seamless with Venngage. I really like us it to make a poster myself and pouring my own idea for my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Venngage is really a complete software to create a simple and beautiful infographic or a poster. Nothing that i dislike with Venngage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Venngage can help a individual or organization that are in tight budget, but need to create a infographic or a poster. This will really helps you. I recommend this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I really like using Venngage to create my own poster and infographic for my personal and works related marketing material. I am not educated with graphic design software, but Venngage helps me to create a beautiful poster and infographic without the needs of any technical knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Vennage is very easy to use and has so many available options to spruce up your data visualizations in a beautiful way. I tested out multiple platforms prior to Venngage and I like this platform the best for the reasons listed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like about Venngage. Sometimes I cannot find an icon that best represents what I am trying to depict but I can usually find a close substitute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free version to check it out - there is no risk at all. And if you are a non-profit organization, make sure you look at the non-profit plan available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used Venngage to display market research and other data in a very visually appealing way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Venngage has pre populated icons, images, and shapes that are royalty free. This makes it very easy to design nice PPT slides and pitch decks. It also have templates for various decks and info graphics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Output to PPT are in JPGs so none of the texts in the design is imported as text. This is a negative. However, balancing ease of use in generating decks and infographics makes up for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth trying as it is much better than making slides and graphics with Power Point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating rough drafts of pitch decks. The benefits are quick mock ups to collaboratively work with a designer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

I love using venngage to create infographics and 1-pagers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could hold down shift to move something straight along guides, but it snaps to guides so that's better than nothing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using venngage to create infographics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Designer
What do you like best?

With such huge numbers of online illustrations makers, it's hard to discover an administration without a group of clasp craftsmanship. Venngage has a free library of symbol, pictures, flags, and more for you to peruse through and look by watchword. You can transfer your image logo and pictures (up to 6 pictures) to use with your Info-realistic. This enables you to make an appealing, enlightening, and marked battle for use on real internet based life outlets and interface with your site. Venngage has numerous formats that we utilized as beginning stages to alter and make our own archives. We have gotten a lot of positive criticism from customers and staff around how the records are considerably more reasonable. By and large, we have gotten more than our funds worth from using Venngage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can't be completely modified like Illustrator/Photoshop. However, it is useful for fundamental use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It was easy to make powerful and gorgeous info-graphics utilizing this item. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Venngage for our advertising correspondences and via web-based networking media. Simple and snappy information realistic improvement for focused showcasing activities. I likewise utilize the instrument for fast wire surrounding and editorial on configuration extends so the general population I am working with get a reasonable portrayal of what I am requesting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Intuitive site design makes it easy to get in and out when I'm making basic infographics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Branding is only available at a higher subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A really easy tool for creating simplistic graphics. Nice host of icons, imagery, fonts to choose from or upload your own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm creating small graphics on the fly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Retail
What do you like best?

Venngage allows us to access tons of templates that allow us to design flyers for events, put presentations together within a few hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They need more powerpoint templates for pitch decks and presentations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to create quick digital flyers, presentations and so much more then use Venngage, it is user-friendly and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Venngage to create digital flyers for our various events, this reduces the cost of hiring a designer and also printing using traditional flyers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, offers beautiful templates, and has great customer service and support. It took very little time to learn the capabilities and put infographics together. I didn't even have to watch the training videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more options for each pricing tier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it for infographic development and you will never use another platform for this purpose again! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy and quick infographic development for targeted marketing initiatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The freedom of placement that you get with Venngage- you can shift anything everywhere, even without having to click "wrap text" all the time as one must do in Microsoft Word. Pictures can be well placed, allowing posters to be designed so much more efficiently and to a greater quality.

In addition, due to the colour wheel, there are so many more colours to choose from, so specific colour patterns and designs can be made. Something that I enjoy in Venngage is the availability of different types of graphs, such as the bubble graph, which again, unlike Word, adds something unique to a poster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you undo, it takes a while to do the action, and also the fact that you can't download it as pdf. but it's free! Sometimes I would like to edit some of the text formats for titles as I find them a little too big for the poster that I would like to actually use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product, and you should definitely consider Venngage not only for the workplace, but also if you are a student in secondary education who has to do a lot of poster-type thing, and also- its free so there are no drawbacks to the pricing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows greater use of pamphlets, presentations and posters due to the better quality of work. Also, with the graphs and icons, spices up old boring style powerpoints to actually engage those watching them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Writer
E-Learning
What do you like best?

I have tried many softwares such as:

Visme.co,

Easel.ly,

Visualize.me,

PiktoChart,

Canva,

Infogr.am

Of all these tools, i found venngage to be most practical and easy to use.

-The user-interface is quite user-friendly, with all the features & tools placed strategically.

-Availability of the professional illustrations & features that i didn't find in other programs.

-Smooth process. I didn't find any lags irrespective of the size of my file.

-I can create my graphic very quickly. Just one-click on one of the awesome templates, and start adding the text.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no download option in free plan.

The pricing could be more flexible so that more and more begginers can go for paid plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try other infographic makers as well beforing heading to venngage. Don't follow my recommendation for venngage blindly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With other tools, if you are not acquainted with graphic designing, you most likely won't be able to create a professional quality infographic or flyer. However, this downside is ruled out with venngage.

-Venngage is extremely helpful with its ready-made professional templates for noobs like me.

-Moreover, its highly-informative blog section explains in the easiest way possible to desing my infographic as i want, in case i dont want to use these templates.

-I have a blog on Health & Fitness. I use venngage to create infographics, which has surely made my blog even more attractive and engaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most valuable aspect of Venngage is more than the software itself, but the amazing user support I get as a subscriber! I find the weekly emails from the Venngage staff alerting me to new ways to use the templates in Venngage priceless!! Those guides help me focus my thinking, give me great inspiration for how I can illustrate my message in a compelling way and increase my confidence in developing visuals. This service really sets Venngage apart from similar tools I've used like Piktochart, Lucidchart, etc. I have found that the concepts I've learned from the Venngage team, I can apply to other apps as well (e.g., Word, PowerPoint). I also like the variety of templates available, and that I can "deconstruct" a template and understand how the infographic was designed so that I can create my own version of it as needed. The way the templates are categorized really help to guide the user to the best visual to use for the message being delivered. I will be a long-time user of this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish more of the templates were formatted for a standard letter sized page as often I'd like to include them as a part of handout or physical file of resources for clients. The long infographic templates, display the most information which is great for web-based sharing of information, but they are difficult to replicate if you want to share a physical version. Despite the number of icons available, I still encounter situations where I can't always find the right icon to illustrate my message and have to use other sources, e.g., Icon Finder, to identify the most appropriate visual. I do think the monthly cost of Venngage is pricey. I do recognize the annual cost would provide me with some savings, so I'll be exploring that but as Venngage probably realizes, for SB's managing cashflow if key so a large cash outlay for the annual subscription can be prohibitive when balancing that expenditure with other expenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think carefully about whether the Premium plan will meet your needs versus the Business plan as it is pricey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Venngage has helped me to illustrate quantitative data in ways that are more compelling to the reader. The software also helps me to make dense concepts and related text more user-friendly and easier for my audiences to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Specialist
Broadcast Media
What do you like best?

It is really simple to utilize. When I am utilizing the design templates, it is really instinctive, so I didn't truly experience a knowing curve when I initially began utilizing Venngage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In some cases it is sluggish. When utilizing a design template they might enhance the capability to personalize it or to utilize various pieces of numerous design templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The capability to strongly show information in an easy to use manner in which anybody can comprehend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Education Abroad Advisor - NSE & Faculty-led Program Coordinator
Higher Education
What do you like best?

I really like that Venngage was different types of subscriptions. I work at a public non-profit university and we were able to get a lower subscription rate that was in our budget. Now we're able to whip up marketing materials quickly and on our own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike much about the software but wish they had more fonts available, as my organization can only use approved fonts from our style guide. I also wish there was a size generator feature that could easily take something you have designed and convert it to another dimension. Different platforms have different sizing requirements and we have to make multiple versions of the same material in order to fit our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth the subscription, if you're a non-profit that needs to create nice promo materials - this is a great affordable software! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to develop our own marketing materials and do so in a timely and effective manner. We do have services available on campus that can very well design out marketing materials - but with what our office does we have high demand and need quicker turnaround. This also enables us to be creative and develop our own brand within our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Venngage has a lot of different options for customization, allowing me to create many creative advertisements and logos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was a little bit confusing when I first started using it, but it was relatively easy to learn how to navigate the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch a couple YouTube videos to start getting the hang of how to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I helped to create promotional flyers and graphics with Venngage - the templates are very useful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Venngage offers a "getting started" tutorial that gives the basic components of the site in a way that student can understand. I like the variety of icons and the fact that student can upload images if they cannot find an icon that serves their purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the templates are difficult to work with. For example, a student was unable to highlight and move multiple text boxes at once. Instead the background kept moving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The students use Venngage for two assignments: an "About Me" profile and a "Career Infographic" for a job they researched. The link address is easy to copy and upload to Google Classroom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Farming
What do you like best?

Sometimes MS Paint just doesn't cut it. For those of us that don't have Photoshop, the options are slim for graphics creation. In today's marketplace, infographics are a great way to engage with your audience and link them up to your website. But, where do you start? Venngage all the way! With so many online graphics creators, it's difficult to find a service without a bunch of clip art. Venngage has a free library of icon, images, banners, and more for you to browse through and search by keyword. If you need something more powerful, you can upgrade your account for a wider selection. We have found that the free account has what we need. You can upload your brand logo and images (up to 6 images) to use with your Infographic. This allows you to create an attractive, informative, and branded campaign for use on major social media outlets and connect to your website. We you need to engage, Venngage! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You don't have the ability to download your work to different filetypes when finished. But, hey it's free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those without a lot of Graphic Design experience, use Venngage! A great solution for those that don't want to shell out a bunch of cash for Adobe products and would like to get some quality promotional materials out to their audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Venngage bridges the software gap when it comes to Infographics, Presentations, and Branded promotional material. We have connected our business with so many more customers using infographics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

interim director
What do you like best?

Venngage has made it easy to produce professional looking infographics without the needing a degree in design! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to adapt a design to the data that we need to highlight without having to go to a paid level. Having a free resource is important to us - and our budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great resource for making professional-looking infographics and reports without needing expensive software or specialized skills. Venngage makes it easy to adapt templates to your needs and has several levels of subscriptions from free on upwards. This is a valuable resource to us to be able to visualize our data quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reporting, visualizing data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that even when I use it as a free service, I still have a ton of options. I'm looking to expand into the premium service when it's in my budget because it looks great, but in the meantime I'm still really enjoying the user friendly service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much, the system is user friendly. I'd love to access more options, but I understand that's part of the premium package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's been great for our social media education. It allows us to dispense educational materials in an interesting way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, an abundance of template options, great for making clean-looking charts.

The support team is quick and they send a lot of info on how to explore the features of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It cannot be totally customized like Illustrator/Photoshop. But it is good for basic use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not use this product if you are expecting something as customized as Adobe apps can give you. It is best used for marketers with little design experience who can take templates and create nice infographic/images. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for making social media images, and charts for my data-related blogs.

It is much easier than using excel and powerpoint for making graphs and illustrating any data. There are a lot of templates available for creating social media images too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Event Coordinator
Education Management
What do you like best?

Venngage is quick and easy with a huge amount of options! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I have found to dislike! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have found that our teachers are able to create most of the graphics they need now, instead of having to send a job to the graphics person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Venngage has made an affordable tool that produces high quality infographic reports that will have people believing you are secretly a graphic artists! I have tried other inforgraphic tools, but this is the most intuitive one I have ever used. That is why it is also the first one I have ever upgraded to the premium mode. I am NOT sorry. In my situation, having professional, easy to digest information means I have a shot at justifying the budget allocation we must justify in order to stay solvent! Also, the team of people working for Venngage are extremely helpful if you need to ask any question at all. I am one pleased customer- try it out and I guarantee you will be too! Worth every penny paid! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints, only praise for this product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product because it is affordable, intuitive and makes super snazzy reports with lots of impact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool is an absolute life saver for anyone who needs to translate data to board members in a highly visual and easy to understand way. It puts the ball in your court so you can spike it for the win! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The templates are brilliant and give loads of ideas of the different ways in which to communicate my message. I like the community and the way new designs are shared Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Editing a template or creating an infographic can be a bit clunky. The tools are not the most intuitive but become easier with use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have fun. It's a great tool and a good way of communicating your message with your target audience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing to communicate in an exciting an engaging way a whole programme of work to a wide a varied audience. We repeatedly get feedback that our stakeholders like the format and the way we do this using Venngage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.