Vendasta Reviews & Product Details

Vendasta Overview

What is Vendasta?

Vendasta is the leading platform for companies selling digital solutions to local businesses. Sold exclusively through channel partners — including agencies, broadcasters, publishers, financial institutions, telecoms, and more — the Vendasta Platform enables sales professionals to brand it as their own and provide re-sellable products and services to local businesses. By offering a marketplace of resellable products and services and an automated marketing platform, our partners are empowered to acquire more local business clients, retain them for longer, and grow their recurring revenue. Included within Vendasta is an award winning needs-assessment, automated email marketing, easy to use CRM, a marketplace of resellable apps & services, and a white-label fulfillment agency. More than 20,000 companies use the Vendasta platform to sell to over two million local businesses around the world.

Vendasta Details

Vendasta’s white-label platform empowers you to provide marketing solutions to local businesses under your brand.

Vendasta is the only white-label platform that provides a marketplace of instant-on, resellable products with complete go-to-market capabilities.

On average, it takes 59% of businesses up to six months, and 17% up to a year to fully adopt and implement a marketing automation platform, and 61% agree the implementation process is difficult. With these clunky platforms, you’re often dealing with overhauling IT infrastructure, ciphering closed networks, troubleshooting stubborn APIs, and setting layers of configurations. Really, you were just hoping to unwrap the thing and start marketing. Vendasta eliminates these issues and gives you a platform that you can start marketing with as soon as you sign up for a demo.

Vendasta
2008
Saskatchewan, Canada
@Vendasta

Vendasta Screenshots

Vendasta Reviews

Showing 108 Vendasta reviews
Already have Vendasta?
What do you like best?

I love the personalized customer support. having a single person that knows and understands my goals and what I'm working on and how to help me get there really helps and reduces the amount of background needed per conversation.

I also like all of the prebuilt templates; from recommended campaigns, to product packaging, and task management, so much of it is already done for you.

The resource center is also a great place to learn and grow with the platform. I have used several of the videos throughout my marketing and my team is required to use the courses as well as the sales aids to continue learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The store functionality is still limited. As far as I've noticed I can only share the whole store, which isn't as ideal as being able to share specific categories when linking it to my website.

It would also be kind of cool to limit store access to certain individuals as opposed to positions.

Also the credit card requirement can be a bit difficult for some of my clients as some of them have never owned one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vendasta is an amazing platform with great products. Their customer service and support team are beyond compare and make running my business simple with the ability to scale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a central location for my team, my clients, and my accounts makes it super easy to keep track of what's going on and what we need to work on. We spend a lot less time on project management thanks to the task manager and we 're able to keep sales, marketing, and our clients informed all at the same time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

You can upgrade your business as a marketing expert, or agency to instantly offer next-level enterprise agile marketing and design, plus integrated business tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I first encountered Vendasta, I was researching AI platforms for Web Design, and other uses of AI, specifically using the keywords Whitelabel, AI website builder. I was on a roll, finding software that everyday mums and dads, could almost instantaneously signup for and start a business. Vendasta stopped me in my tracks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vendasta stopped me in my tracks, it stands alone in a class of its own. The power this platform grants you, or your agency, to deliver results to clients is really vast. You need to take it in over a period, as even if you are adept at tech and know your software, Vendasta's awesome power, is truly something other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The power this platform grants you, or your agency, to deliver results to clients is really vast. You need to take it in over a period, as even if you are adept at tech and know your software, Vendasta grants freelancers and agencies access to awesome power, is truly something other. You can upgrade your business as a marketing expert, or agency to instantly offer next-level enterprise agile marketing.

1. Getting results with the worlds most effective lead generation systems for marketing agencies, the "Snapshot Report".

2. Empowers and enables me to deliver results to clients!!!!!!!

3. Provides myself and my team with ongoing marketing and sales related education and coaching.

4. Provides us the best suite of marketing and design software, plus business tools I use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Wide range of products and seamless brand integration (as long as you pay for it). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The monthly subscription price difference changes frequently. There is a large gap in communicating Systemwide changes and updates—account reps frequently aren’t informed of system improvements, mods or changes.

There is a significant difference between tiered subscriptions. A current subscription tier will show you ALL of the products you can buy for your clients, but not all are available to you. You can get rejected after reselling, say a website under a low to mid tier, but you’re only rejected after selling this to your Client. In addition, only top tier subscriptions come with fulfillment services. The price structure and their email CRM are challenging and out dated and challenging to understand. They’re also known to change their pricing structure without updating you. Other companies offer similar services without the subscription hassle and are more than willing to white label your work. I’ve been in marketing and communications for 20 years and see a lot of newbies come in kicking the tires. They need to flatten their subscription tiers and screen agencies. Seems like anybody can become an agency today, which will eventually harm the Agency business and those of us who have invested many many years in this industry as a career. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compare everything you need any want and pay close attention to price points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product And service integration Is good, if you’re paying Top dollar for fulfillment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand Ambassador
What do you like best?

I do not like any of their over priced vendor products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service is toxic. Not willing to listen to customer concerns and cater to each unique customer experience. They do not hold their "Vendors" responsible for their product quality. Their membership levels are ridiculous. They waive certain levels higher like they work and you will make more money off of it but really you will be on the hook for it and they are trash products that don't work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. Even after you are off their platform they will use your card without Authorization and bill you for products you are not even using or have active on your account with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zero. I actually lost a 52K a year customer for life because of their marketing and advertising products for online ads. I was promised results and they delivered subpar ads with ZERO conversions and I lost one of my valued clients due this. They sell this as an Enterprise solution and "AGENCY IN A BOX" but it is FAR from that. I was better off writing my own ads and strategy instead of relying on this middle man platform for help my campaigns. You are much better off with Hubspot Marketplace or even FIVERR or People Per Hour to get things done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The concept is great until you look under the 'hood'. They seem to have a wide variety of products/services, but that's where the positives end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most white lable partners are not 'partners' at all. That is very much the case with Vendasta.

I had perused their offerings to compare to our current offerings. At first glance, I didn't like their packaging. Further investigation showed horrible pricing that would have cut profitability to nil--just way too expensive for a white lable partner. So, I decided to stick with our current partners.

I did like their Reputation Management program and spoke with one of their reps about the need of the client. He confirmed it would be a good fit for them and gave it a try for that one client. Big mistake.

First, it took forever to set up the account. Second, I get into the program and learn that it will be double the cost from what I was told to do exactly what was needed--which had been explained up front. I'm not going to charge the client double the amount, so I lose money on the transaction. I ask to cancel the order and just got a run-around.

Typical--another white lable partner who doesn't realize that they are an extension of your brand and simply don't care. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avoid them--seek other outsourcing partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None--I had several conversations with a couple of their sales people and decided to sample them for one program. I was told a program would be a good solution for the client's issue. However, I was not told that it would take purchasing multiple programs to accomplish the task, thus doubling the cost. THey refused to give a refund.

They are not 'in it' to help anyone grow their business. They exist because they know sales is the toughest part of the industry. They want to feed off of your sales and pay you pennies on the dollar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Avg tool for localised SEO & Promotional service for your business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their Support sucks

Dashboard is not user friendly

They dont let the customer to cancel the service if customers dont like, they do not even entertain the customer on call or email to cancel.. it is a nightmare if you are thinking for cancelation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital marketing service- SEO, local listing, reputation management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internet
What do you like best?

The Vendasta team has been great to work with and Josh is always able to respond and assist as we are working through the various products and services. We have been receiving excellent response from our current and new clients that we are bringing on board and appreciate the support that we receive from Josh and Vendasta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do sometimes get confused on what services I should be using but that is a learning curve issue Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to provide digital services through one source is a excellent benefit for us to offer our clients. It streamlines the work and everyone appreciates the dashboards to track activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Websites
Vendasta
Digital Marketing Assistant
What do you like best?

The user-friendly capabilities of Reputation Management in it's latest generation is astonishing. I love the new look. The Overview is incredible. I get to see important statistics at the first glance of this dashboard. Especially the listings. The listings I think are the most remarkable statistic with count on citations and even mentions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

How some features are overlooked such as Reports and how some Products do not communicate with each other. I should be able to share a mention of our business from Reputation Management into Social Marketing. That would be a great aspect to look at. The reports section feels like it can be more interactive. Instead of clicking on a link, I'd much rather click into "Social", "Citations" with windows opening and closing. Not so much just a report with a long passages of information and seemingly infinite scrolling. Not very attractive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't knock it until you try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reputation Management is a wonderful tool that I believe every business should have in their repertoire. The benefits of having such impeccable information on business listings all in one place is amazing. It shows our clients not just how great their business is doing, but also how bad they're doing in certain parts of their business. We have one client that has GREAT SEO, but they're social online reputation is atrocious so we push the software for Social Marketing instead of trying to convince them to get better SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner / CEO
What do you like best?

All of the support agents are very knowledgeable and if they don't know an answer they find someone who does. The platform is actually very easy to use and easy to learn. We like all the features being listed in a quick search so that when we are activating products it only takes minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you had 24/7 support or at least longer hours. Some of our clients are on different time zones and work late so when we have an issue during non-US work hours, the support is no longer active.

There are 2 things, being able to log in to WordPress using /wp-admin as some of the clients are hesitant about using a new portal to login and also when developing a WordPress website, when we click preview - a new page keeps popping up instead of refreshing the same window which is kind of annoying when making multiple edits. Too many windows get opened up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think the logins being a little better for the end user and also the wordpress preview button I spoke about in another question. Some of that can be improved but overall I think we are fairly happy with everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization. The platform allows us to better organize everyone now! With our old platform we had an issue about tracking accounts so it would be a major hassle looking for accounts and organizing them properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Their support is sensational. They really take the time to help you through any problems. you have and they also help you with understanding case studies to give you context on how to use the platform. There are some unique ways that you can use Vendasta that you may not have originally imagined! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not in love with two things. The first thing is the sales center. The training library should be customizable, and not give access to all products, but only those that are actually. available in the store. When you create an opportunity, you should be able to do this from a "Store like" interface. The dropdown menu is not as useful for new salespersons. The Sales manager should have the ability to activate products on clients accounts. The second issue Is found in the marketing tab for basic partners. You won't be able to create new campaigns or edit the existing preloaded campaigns at the basic partner level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering Vendasta, I encourage you to start with the starter pack, set up your products and packages and then upgrade as you implement the various parts of the CRM. This is a fantastic solution, the support is phenomenal, and you won't be disappointed. If you are on the fence about this solution, one thing you might not be aware of is the fact that they also provide a ton of onboarding scripts and processes to help you implement this into your team very quickly. This isn't something that is highlighted in their onboarding process.

This solution will help with your agency side fulfillment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My business uses Vendasta to supplement the increasing need for fulfillment of services such as social posting and reputation management needed by our local customers. We typically provide influencers with custom funnels and help them grow large online businesses, but usually, their audiences are local businesses. We get a lot of referrals from each influencer, and so the transition to Vendasta has been a great solution for keeping up with a rapidly scaling company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The idea is pretty much the only thing I like about Vendasta now. They used to have great SEO and local products and now it's just overpriced outsourced garbage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Huge paywall for anything worth anything (like websites and automation)

-Terrible customer service that lies to you

-Salespeople who will blow up your phone every month for a year if you sign up on anything and then ghost you as soon as you put your credit card in

-Removed all of the SEO offerings they had before, probably only offering them to the people paying 1k / mo.

-The software is clunky and terrible. I'm a very tech savvy marketer, and I had trouble even buying a single product or adding it to my shop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely RUN from this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales scalability for marketing agencies, customer service, reputation management. I realized the benefit of shopping around. Plenty of great other companies to use (like thehoth.com). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Vendasta of Vendasta

Hi there,

I’m sorry that your agency had a bad experience using Vendasta and that you were disappointed in our service. Our intention and passion is to ensure that partners are set up to succeed. We continue to expand our Marketplace with best in class vendors, offering many solutions at different price points to suit a partner’s budget. Vendasta does not mark up the pricing of the vendor offerings to ensure that our partners are receiving the benefits of our global buying power.

Our top priority is ensuring that partners have a smooth experience with our platform so that they stay and enjoy Vendasta-supported successes well into the future. We offer comprehensive on-boarding as well as 24-hour On-Demand Success to ensure we're there when you need us. Your note is very helpful in helping us address potential challenges. Partners who care enough to leave feedback help pave the road forward! We’d be eager to connect by phone to better understand your concerns. Please contact us at 1-844-955-6650.

CEO/Co Founder
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Their team is quick to respond and are willing to go the extra mile to learn about the nuances of my business. In my business, rapid responses are very important in order to have happy customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the onboarding process to be more robust since we operate a very niche company within healthcare. While their team is knowledgeable, we have had some back and forth explaining the differences in our type of healthcare model versus the traditional US system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great way to extend the reach of your sales, design, and marketing team. Having Vendasta allows us to provide more services and options than ever before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fullfillment and scale. This allows our team to provide a higher level of service to more clients than we would've been able to conceivably do, otherwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The ease of submitting your business listings to hundreds of websites with just a few clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ever changing categories that do not always align with the categories of Google/Yahoo/Others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many similar platforms, but it may be best to find a competitor that has categories that align to the one your business uses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has taken my companies work load with claiming local listings by at least 90% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Their partner dashboard had a good UI and was easy to use.

The sales people were always nice, but the way they sell their product is too aggressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My main problem with Vendasta was how I was sold into the platform initially. They cold-emailed me, and I did the first meeting with their business development person. I was coming off a not-so-great experience with YEXT and looking for listings management solution.

I don't feel the full weight of their partner pricing was outlined. In fact, it was glossed over.

I received quite a shock when the first invoice came!

And I was locked into a contract. Shame on me for not reading the fine print.

I decided to make the best out of it and tried using their social media management services. My clients were very unhappy with the work -- who wouldn't be when the name of the business was misspelled twice on two different accounts. It made me look bad.

Still, despite a material breach of contract, I could not get out of it.

Their accounting team is beyond aggressive. Ironically, it turned out to be just like the bad experience I had at YEXT.

The SEO services outsourcing option was of shocking low quality.

I understand they have since switched to another outsourced SEO services provider.

Ultimately, the product itself doesn't live up to its hype because of the steep Digital Agency price considering the quality of service that I received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think there are better listings management options out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The listings management tool and online reputation management tool were both pretty solid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I like how it lists all our clients in one place and the ticketing system is easy to navigate.

Also, I like that the reputation management can be done through one portal.

Vendasta Local is also very easy to set up for Local SEO and ensuring that your NAP is the same across the internet. It made the process a lot less of a hassle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times, when you type in key words into the CRM, it will not bring the match up until you write EXACTLY what the title says.

You can do things through one portal but it does not solidify it down. Let me explain,

if multiple people comment or like the same post, it shows up individually on Vendasta. Therefore, you are liking and responding to multple comments and likes on the same thread but they are show as individual on Vendasta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It lets us have our clients all in one place and ease of access to their information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Assistant
What do you like best?

Vendasta has been extremely easy to use. The platform is accessible to everyone in our company, no matter where they are located. The help system is extensive, and using the chat has given us almost immediate solutions to our problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few limitations to our needs. We had to work around the markets to make it work for us. However, with guidance from their help team, we solved that as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it highly. We have requested changes to the software, and have seen changes that make it work more efficiently for our team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vendasta has so many pieces, we decided to roll it out in phases. The first phase was just to collect client database. Then we began tagging and sending campaigns. Now we have begun using it as a sales tool for our internal sales team. This has been very successful, I look forward to discovering future uses of this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EM
What do you like best?

The core of Vendasta is the "Partner Center" which is a well thought out and implemented CRM tailor made for managing the full spectrum of marketing activities. Partner center has both and administrative, sales, operational, and customer facing components. It strikes a good balance of specialization to the domain while maintaining flexibility that will accommodate a variety of business needs. The executive reports, which are actively being developed and improved, are a powerful tool to help agencies manage their client relationships. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The snapshot report is powerful as a sales tool, but I don't believe the per use model is correct. I think the information in here could be much more robust, and for the recurring fees to partners I think the per report charge is far too high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1. Spend as much time as possible during your evaluation period.

2. Have a clear business plan. An "Agency in a box" is exactly that. In a box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our principal reason to use this platform is to allow us to generate greater value and business outcomes for our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelancer
What do you like best?

Vendasta is amazing, I have looked at numerous marketing solutions providers and they stand out above the crowd with their innovation and market leadership. I am always learning and looking for new solutions and Vendasta leads the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure can be improved, I have spoken with another company - SEOreseller.com and OneLocal, they have easier pricing structures to get started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Speak with a consultant to learn how they can help you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working to help customers grow their business in their local market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Corporate Media Sales & Service
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

VendAsta's team has passion for their service and their industry from the CEO to the front line leaders! They never say no to idea's but encourage the end user to give continual feedback to help make their service better and more efficient for the partners and end users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am at a loss for words! I cannot think of anything that I dislike about VendAsta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

VendAsta is a World Class software developer that can help your company scale fast with a quick ROI. Their ability to understand your company, its goals and how to help you achieve them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are helping SMB's become educated on how important it is to make sure their virtual doorway represents their brand and company well. All media today drives search so you have to take care of your online reputation. We are growing our partner base and revenue streams by utilizing VendAsta's SaaS platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Developer
What do you like best?

Vendasta's best feature is definitely how it is able to encourage clients to leave a review. That's all we use it for anyway. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some parts of the user interface are not very intuitive. I remember having a hard time figuring out why the reviews widget was not working. I know its an add-on, but I could not find where to add it on at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a review management system, its great! I haven't checked out the other features, but the online reputation manager works like a charm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use vendasta to help our clients get reviews from their clients, which help them rank better with google. Everybody wins! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales & Service, Growth Spark Media
What do you like best?

I love the fact that i was able to use their "free" tier to offer services to clients before i had a lot of revenue coming in. These services were easy to deploy and i was able to purchase them as needed, when MY clients paid me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the services are overly simplistic. I manage the websites i was building with their wordpress service and the customer "login/logout" screens were interfering with a plugin for logging in to the website itself. Some of the other services are like this too, designed to be used by the client by themselves so if you are the one managing the services you sell, it can be frustrating at times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Research their offerings and pricing before making your decision, if you have the money, another reseller opportunity might be better depending on your existing client base. If you are just starting up, Vendasta is perfect! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i have been able to offer internet marketing services on a case by case basis that i otherwise wouldn't have been able to. Most "reseller" sites make you pay a hefty monthly fee just to access the ability to sell their services. With Vendasta i can appear to be a fully staffed digital agency (and perform as such!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

I like how I have a product that I can sell to my client base without having to invest lots of money in development. I also like how staff at Vendasta are willing to help when there is a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reputation management interface, whilst it has improved over the last year, is not a well thought out piece of software.

Trying to explain it to my clients is difficult. Why on earth they have separated the gathering of reviews ( customer voice ) from the reviews themselves ( reputation mannegement ) is beyond me.

The product is good and is a well received concept when speaking to my clients. However, you then demo the product them and you find yourself saying a lot of “ click here, go here, then to do this go here “ etc.

The user journey for reputation management/ customer voice is horrible. It’s a shame as it could be so much better.

Also, being given the opportunity to feedback on a product when you are the one using it so much would be good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem I’m solving is being able to offer a product to my clients who want to take control of their online reputation.

Even though I feel that that product could be improved in various ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Design Guru
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Vendasta is that they are constantly adding products and updating the software to make it easier for us as a business to resell. They make it so simple to setup a "marketplace" of apps that we can then resell to our clientbase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike, if I really had to pick one, would be that we had some issues importing a bunch of our sites from our old server into Vendasta's Website Pro. Their support has been very helpful and they were able to fix all issues in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use a bunch of separate apps for SEO, hosting, social, search, etc., considering switching to Vendasta to be able to manage all of it in one spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A big issue that we are solving with Vendasta is concisive reporting for our clients. Previously, we'd have to present reports from multiple platforms and then try and organize them all before showing the client. With Vendasta, all of the reporting from all of our apps is laid out nicely in one, good looking monthly report that our clients now love. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

We recently began working with Vendasta. The customer service that we have received has been outstanding. Every time we ask a question, we are promptly provided with not only answers but real-world applications and advice. Vendasta has accumulated significant experience over time and freely shares this information with its partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Part of our agreement included 100 SnapShot reports. We absolutely love these reports, and they are an incredible sales tool. Unfortunately we are only allocated 20 per month. Not a huge issue, but would be nice if we could use more than our monthly allocation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We reached a point where we needed to either add staff to our business or outsource. We chose the latter via Vendasta. Prior to this transition we spent the bulk of our time in the weeds doing the work for our clients. Vendasta allowed us to free up time to focus on sales, strategy, and servicing our customers more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Vendasta?