Velocify Lead Manager Reviews & Product Details

(10,001+ employees)

"my experience with velocify, daily."

What do you like best?

I like the options of updating the lead status and comments. Also the dial IQ feature is amazing to help insure your clients will actually take the call and get them on the phone.

What do you dislike?

duplicate leads. there needs to be a way the system can pick up if there is any other leads in the system with the same name, address etc..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

anyone and everyone who is in the sales industry NEEDS velocify to expend your business and help you reach goals.

the fact that we are able to narrow down to even the times to call clients. that has solved a lot of our selling problems. Pin pointing exact problems and coming up with a solution.

What is Velocify Lead Manager?

Velocify® is the leading sales acceleration platform. The company helps more than 1,500 sales teams sell more by bringing speed and control to the entire sales process. Velocify helps sales teams prospect with more precision, accelerate lead engagement, and implement optimized workflows, ultimately helping sales teams find and convert more leads. Core features include: • Lead Capture and De-Dupe • Configurable Lead Scoring • Flexible Lead Distribution • Continuous Activity Prioritization • Outbound Cloud Dialing • Inbound Call Handling • Automated Lead Nurturing • Real-Time Dashboard and Reporting

Velocify Lead Manager Screenshots

Velocify Lead Manager Reviews

1-25 of 279 total Velocify Lead Manager reviews
Loan Assistant

"Life Saver"

What do you like best?

How fast responses are between phone, program and leads. It keeps all of my leads organized. Easy to keep notes and access file information while I'm taking the call. It completes an application and moves everything into my other program, "encompass" very well. Everything updates as it's put in and makes sure it's correctly filled out before the file is saved and transferred.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's a lag for shotgun calls. When clicking a specific magnifying glass on the front page, it covers the other leads from being clicked/accessed. There's sometimes lag between the call starting and the phone ringing that ranges anywhere from 5-15 seconds.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to use all of the customizable features to make your co-worker's jobs easier.

I go through a thousand leads a week and it keeps everything organized for me. It saves hours worth of time a week just in existing. It makes the job easier and more manageable and I find myself and the entire workforce more productive.

Sr. Loan Officer
Financial Services

"Whats on Tom's mind about Velocify!!!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Velocify is its easy access to contact multiple clients just within a few clicks. One click, BOOM im dialing John Jankins from Alabama. Two clicks BANG, im on my next call to Timmy Thompson, out in Hawaii.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Velocify is that the abilities to customize it on a personal level is very limited. I want to be able to maybe make the font different, or change the color of the screen. Little stuff like that really makes things interesting. Especially if im looking at this dang screen for 10 hours a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Velocify is like having an extra set of eyes, ears and hands. In my profession. time managements is key. The less time I have to worry about keeping phone numbers and addresses together. The more time I can spend on something more productive.

In my profession. Numbers are key and the higher numbers I can dial, the more chances I have of getting a deal. The ability to speed dial and go through 20 or 30 calls in less than 5 minutes means the world to me and my business.

Mortgage Consultant
Financial Services

"Great lead organization tool"

What do you like best?

Easy organization of leads, information about those leads, and where they came from make this product a breeze to use. The status of leads makes this product super easy to find exactly what you are looking for when you need it.

What do you dislike?

Old leads tend to stay in my pool and it would be nice if there was an easier way to filter out the dead leads without having to select every status BUT the one I want filtered out. the addition of profiles was great, but having an option to remove leads older than a certain date would be extremely useful. Makes the pages extremely cluttered after a period of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. It is extremely helpful in everyday business. Working in mortgage, it is one of the best tools I've had the pleasure of utilizing.

Being able to keep track and take notes on leads without requiring pen and paper is extremely helpful. Calendar events allow me to make sure that I reach back out to a client when i need to or when to complete a task that I need done.

Loan Counselor
Financial Services

"I really enjoy being able to push 1 button to dial out."

What do you like best?

The capability of dialing out of the system is so fast. Also keeping track of my leads for follow up. I am able to search this system by a phone # in order to verify a borrower calling in if I cannot find them in our system.

The reporting of the loans in the process is very helpful.

Being able to see other counselors pipelines if you are covering for them is also a great benefit to myself and the managers.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike about this system.

I don't have any impact on the day to day stuff like my managers do about reporting or any of the updating.

Contacting borrowers timely, no misdials when dialing a borrower. I used to misdial all the time. Our company requires you dial a 9 in front of the number and when doing this I was dialing 911 a lot of times.

Business Development Manager

"Velocify is great"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use, very few glitches or bugs, and provided me with the data that I needed to assist my prospects with. I was able to organize my leads and follow-ups quite easily. Velocify also worked great partnered up with an autodialer called Five9. Their customer service is great.

What do you dislike?

Velocify sometimes did not play nicely with Five9. It required two separate windows to be opened taking up space on my monitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Velocify is a great CRM for heavy outbound calling and inbound calling. When paired with an autodialer such as Five9, be wary that there might latency issues. Lead information may not load up in a prompt manner.

Customer Relationship Management, lead management, data management. CRM's provide excellent data management when compared to using a paper list to call leads from, and they are much more efficient than SpreadSheets.

Strategic Account Development Representative
Internet

"Great for "smile and dial" and not much else"

What do you like best?

Makes it really easy for a rep to make a high number of calls in a short amount of time. If you have a good sales operations team, it requires very little thought from a rep to choose which prospect to target next since the lists are auto-generated. Taking notes and moving to the next call is very easy as well.

What do you dislike?

I was using Velocify as I moved from a small business team to an enterprise team, and we were still expected to use the system on ENT. The big issue we ran into is that Velocify didn't allow us to take a more targeted approach with our leads, and despite multiple calls between Velocify support and our operations team, they were never able to get lists generating properly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With systems like Connectandsell easily available to do mass outbound calling with little effort from each rep, I worry that Velocify and many of its competitors will fall off the map. Velocify was great for what we used it for, but if you're outside of the SMB and MM spaces and wanting to take a more targeted approach (esp ABSD, ABM, ABE, other AB buzzwords) it would be better to look at another product

With an average call volume for SMB and MM teams being around 80-100, Velocify enabled our teams to be able to achieve those call volumes daily with no problems!

Mortgage Loan Officer

"Used it for years"

What do you like best?

Has a lot of functionality and does a decent job of managing leads. Has a great API to work with marketing partners in the Finance industry. Requires some customization to really get it to map up to your organizations work flow, but the out of the box features work. I've seen it bare bones and I've seen it sing (after a lot of effort). Like anything you get out what you put in. But as for my industry, Velocify seems to be leading the pack for CRM.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot see my notes easily in the main views. It requires that I click a button or modify the form to be able to see my last comments. This is cumbersome and time consuming when I am running through old leads to contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Put time in on the front end and think your sales processes through, because once you get 90K leads in the system, it can become hard to manage and find if you don't have your priority views set up properly.

Lead Management, Follow up, CRM

Vice President of Marketing
Financial Services

"LeadManager has done wonders for our sales staff."

What do you like best?

The level of service and customization with this system is astounding. Nothing was overlooked during the build phase, and support has been incredibly efficient with anything I have needed since. Velocify seems very interested in gaining feedback from their clients and working to meet our constantly evolving needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had known about more of the "bells and whistles" earlier in our time with LeadManager.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If the cost is within your comfort zone, there isn't a better product on the market. Make sure you implement some of the higher end features (Lead Scoring, Priority Queue Info Bars, Redistribution Programs, etc.) out the gate, or you may end up wishing you had.

Having one solution for everything from lead delivery, tracking, LO performance, and reporting has really made my life easier as a VP of Marketing. I know where every lead started and ended, along with every step taken in between.

Vice President, Mortgage Strategy
Banking

"Velocify Lead Manager is core to our business"

What do you like best?

I like that this is very in tuned to our business (mortgage) and allows us to really reach out effectively to our customers. Velocfiy doesn't try to be something they aren't just to fill marketspace. They are really experts at their segment of the business.

What do you dislike?

I believe the architecture of the software is starting to get up there in age. Need some updating to reporting functionality, and ways to increase "speed to lead" wherever possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Out of the box Velocify is good, but customized Velocify is even better. push your limits on your understanding what can be done, and if you cannot get it done, reach out to Velocify. They may have a solution, or put it on their roadmap if others want it as well.

it's the backbone of our entire contact strategy at our call center style mortgage sales department. Much higher contact rates, measurable stats we never had before and a true way to manage the valuable leads we purchase and create for our sales staff.

Strategic Campaign Director
Higher Education

"Velocify in EDU"

What do you like best?

I have been a Velocify user since it's days as Leads 360. As far as CRMs go, proper implementation is key. There have been several compliance bugs that have been fixed over time (canned spam, TCPA, DNC etc) but overall I am happy with the versatility of the product.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely key to have the right account manager/team from the velocify staff on your team. Have encountered situations where rather than telling you that an implementation or change will have a negative effect they have waited too long. Impact made and time needed to untangle the mess. Timing on projects/workflow can take longer than what I would consider to be normal for a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are a well known well thought of organization/product. Easy API integration.

In the EDU space we use the system to contact and manage the admission process across all 16 campuses and a customer contact center.

Sales

"Velo the King"

What do you like best?

Velocify helps you to keep customer data Secured and helps you to send emails without any delays, Moreover very easy to learn and Updated all details without any hassle.Its easy to view all details,which helps you give Prompt answers to customer.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to initially learn, We cannot control much options on velocify.Sometimes lags, More options insatlled in One app makes it bit slow to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Velocify gives you the ability to customize and view real-time reports its a Must for Companys who use data base profiles for Marketing.

Sales.very easy to pull leads, and user friendly

(10,001+ employees)

"Easy to use and GREAT for organizing contacts"

What do you like best?

The Calendar Event feature which allows me to set and adhere to appointments without any issues! I like to use it to create multiple appointments and the fact that it lets me use it and then see on my dashboard my upcoming contacts is a wonderful feature that definitely helps me maximize my workflow.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more options on the popup for calendar events like allow me to leave notes and even create actions when the window pops up for an appointment to avoid me going into the lead fully sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GET IT! Velocify is the best software I know for lead management

Calling back customers in a timely manner as well as providing excellent follow up services. I realize that the benefits of this will allow me to sell more effectively and grow with the market.

"I like this CRM because I can receive new leads in the same day."

What do you like best?

I like that I can sync my phone with the system to save me time on dialing numbers.

What do you dislike?

I wish the software would talk with my outlook calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to check all of the features the software has to offer to fully utilize it as a resource.

I use Velocify to keep track of leads, update contact information, and make notes about my interactions with prospective students. The benefits are using the notes to make connections with students and to show them that we listen when they speak which helps to break the ice and put them at ease.

AB

"User friendly and endless customization"

What do you like best?

The lead pages can be customized to include custom tabs and fields that allow for endless possibilities. This technology, coupled with the help of the Velocify technology team, has allowed for integration with our existing telephony and Loan Origination System to allow us to create reports and route calls in ways we didn't have the ability to do previously.

What do you dislike?

Velocify is geared to work better with Google Chrome, but some of our other systems require Internet Explorer to function. Some of our users also don't have Chrome installed. While Velocify still works with Internet Explorer, it's functionality and views work better in Chrome (having seen them side by side). Better support for Internet Explorer to mirror functionality may help serve clients who can't / don't have Chrome.

I also don't like that reports don't allow the user to use an "Or" statement. I.E. If I want to see all loans with Field A = blank or Field B = 5, I would have to pull two separate reports and then combine them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for something that allows customization to your specific needs, Velocify is what you are looking for. Imports allow you to update any field you want, which allow for mass updates with a single click of a button (up to a maximum of 50,000 leads per file). We manage about 270,000 unique leads in this system.

If reporting is what you are concerned with, Velocify can report lead logs (showing every action that took place with a lead) or just give basic information on a lead. You can build custom reports to add any field you are looking for.

Imports allow us to update leads with current loan information and distribute to designated sales teams using distributions that Velocify allows us to create. It allows us to easily manage lead distribution. We have also been able to automate lead creation from web inquiries to increase speed to lead.

Admissions Representative
Higher Education

"Velocify"

What do you like best?

That I can send SMS messages, emails, etc. That I can send bulk SMS messages. That you can customize Velocify based on your organization's needs.

What do you dislike?

That you are not able to hit the back button and go back to the previous page like I was able to about 7 months ago. I do not like that you cannot effortlessly set up a bulk text. It requires way to much and is not user friendly, therefore I avoid it, which is not good. I also do not like the new change to the Velocify page. I like that it shows all of my calls in the different categories, but once I go into an account, the page has all of this unnecessary stuff like a map and timeline that I do not need to see. I just want to be able to navigate through my calls smoothly and with the new upgrade I am not able to do that. I have to constantly click the top of the corner to go back to the calls. I do not like that if I schedule an appointment inside the lead account that it will not show up in velocify. I think everything should be unified. Other than that, I pretty open to changes and have been trying to accumulate to them as best as possible. I know that Velocify cannot stay the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are versed on all the different capabilities the program has to offer so you can utilize it fully to your advantage. Don't be afraid to explore and try new things in the program.

Today, people are more technology driven. People will respond to or return a text or email quicker than a phone call or voicemail. Velocify allows our Admissions department to reach students faster and increase our enrollments by utilizing the different communication options that Velocify offers.

"Organization on Fleek!"

What do you like best?

The filters and the search results. The structure is basic and very easy to comprehend. It's easy for us to navigate and also help in making it a lot simpler for us to train new staff. Because our business is growing, it is imperative that the programs and formats we use are easy to comprehend and teach. We consistently have to train new staff in using Velocify and this is definitely something that's easy to do. Also, they go out of their way to make sure that they meet our expectations.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more filter options. I'm sure Velocify doesn't just cater to private universities but other businesses as well, but if we can create custom filters to help us create reports more effectively, it would definitely help out a lot. The dashboard counts actions but does not produce a thorough report of each action. This might already be an existing feature that I am not aware of. The time it takes to get a response is a bit slow but once we got the ball rolling everything was put together quite nicely.

We are currently shifting between international applicants and domestic applicants. Since we go through a lot of applications throughout the day, Lead Manager definitely comes in handy to help us sort through our files and set our priorities.

UR

"Velocify "

What do you like best?

It's extremely convenient for the lead generation team. Very easy to use and contact support were easy to get a hold of whenever i ran into a problem. I recommend this to everyone who wants to be more organized when doing business.

What do you dislike?

There's small glitches here and there from time to time. For example, sometimes i would save the lead information but then i realize later on it wasn't saved, so i had to re-put in everything. Also, although the contact support team were easy to get a hold of, however the wait time is very long. I was being put on hold for more than 15 minutes one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product, i recommend it!

We are becoming more organized when we use Velocify. Back when we were only using google voice, it was very hectic since we had to manually dial every number, and record everything by hand or electronically. But since Velocify were available to users, we can keep track of everything very easily now. We don't need write things down anymore.

Information Technology Director
Insurance

"I use velocify to manage customer relationships within our company and call out to prospects."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to quickly call through a lead database. Ability to search by a number of different fields to fine leads in question. Ease of navigation. Simplicity of interface.

What do you dislike?

Lack of explanation on some of the available options. Some of the different options are difficult to understand based solely on the names alone. I wish there was a more in depth explanation of the option within the system so that Users have an easier time as well as Administrators have an easier time using the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to learn the material and make sure that you can correctly use the velocify system. Minor mistakes can have a huge effect on the transitioning of your leads within the system. Don't assume you know what you are doing. Velocify support is extremely helpful. Don't hesitate to call them!

Lack of outgoing call volume, difficulty of managing leads/prospects. Benefits have been increased call volume both outgoing and incoming, ease of managing and nurturing prospects. Increased capability of maintaining lead data and ensuring that lead is contacted and taken care of by our team members.

AR

"Velocify"

What do you like best?

The system itself is incredibly easy to use and setup. It allows me as an administrator to make the changes necessary to better run our business, implement our contact strategy, etc. myself without constantly having to rely on support.

Although when support is necessary, the staff is knowledgeable, helpful, and best of all fast.

What do you dislike?

I have no major issues with the system. As with anything, there are some things I wish were currently available but we were given an opportunity to review their roadmap and I am confident that many of these things will be addressed in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for an easily customizable CRM tool to help run their business. Between the ease of use and the knowledge of their staff you can be up and running in no time.

We previously relied on a very manual follow-up method where we relied on the user to follow our minimum contact standards by setting their own next call date.

With the implementation of Velocify and specifically Lead Prioritization we have been able to standardize our contact strategy and drive higher conversion on some of our more difficult lead sources.

Additionally through Dial IQ we are able to more effectively coach our sales teams by easily identifying the lead we are listening to and tracking the success or lack thereof after that contact.

Business Development Account Executive
Hospital & Health Care

"Great program, great results!"

What do you like best?

I like that it automatically will have you recall your opportunities every 2 days. I like the fact that you can set an event for a phone appointment etc and it will remind you the day of, without you having to look anywhere else. It is the definition of simplicity and convenience.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any strong dislikes, however, I would like to see different options/statuses for opportunities/prospects that need more than 2 days to make a decision; not every account needs to be contacted every 2 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommend! It's such a great tool for keeping organized and keeping track of your pipeline. No more paper leads, sticky notes, and other paper messes on your desk.

I am solving the problem of forgetting to back in touch with clients. That's definitely hard to juggle when you have 100+ accounts that you need to keep track of, so Velocify acts like your own personal assistant in regards to keeping track of who you've spoken to and you still need to speak to.

Mortgage Loan Originator

"Great"

What do you like best?

It's easy to view my leads and loan profiles, it makes doing origination so much easier knowing everything I need is at the click of a mouse. It also helps me keep all of the loans progressing through the system because I can update the level of completion to which they are at. Also I enjoy the pleasant color scheme as many of these services have a more aggressive look that makes working on it much harder and much more strenuous.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I can't just parking lot loans I don't want but no designation is available to return them to vendor. I also dislike that I can't get two loan profiles up head to head to do a more thorough comparison. I would also like a feature where pricing is available on Velocify so I don't need more programs to complete the one job. That would help save even more time and I think it'd provide more value.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just keep using it because it will improve your customer relations. I believe it is the best lead management I have used in this industry hands down.

It helps my leads stay organized with little to no effort. I can help my customers our much better when I can access their info in less then 30 seconds. I have realized that without using Velocify my job would probably take upwards of three times longer to complete.

Manager, Business Development On-Line Services
Insurance
(10,001+ employees)

"Smooth process built on Data"

What do you like best?

Ability to Prioritize Leads and use the Dial IQ System. Dial IQ is extremely advanced feature that can work well for users. The ability as an administrator to manage users and campaigns is great. Also the ability to map our own schemas has proven to be really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike with this product but if I am being critical I would say the price. Implementation usually is a long drawn out process but in the end it is probably necessary. Many times you need the time to learn about the issues of each new implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely give Velocify a chance and you won't look else where.

Lead Management System most importantly. Sales Performance and campaign tracking are all the highlights for us.

IM

"Limited CRM and Lead Management Tool"

What do you like best?

This is both a positive and a negative - the system is very pulled back and has limited functionality. It is very straightforward as a lead management tool with little bells and whistle to make it overwhelming to users across marketing, sales and IT.

What do you dislike?

Again, the system has minimal functionality, so beyond acting as a database to store lead contact information, it doesn't help to move leads through your sales funnel. Compared to the mother of lead management/CRM tools, Salesforce, this is an extremely limited tool that will require use of other systems layered on top of it to make it useful. If you do go the integration route, it is an absolute headache - the support team seems to be learning as they go which makes for a very disappointing, painful experience. We specifically wanted to integrate Marketo and have since thrown in the towel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering something that is only meant to serve one function in terms of lead/demand generation, this may be a low cost option. Even as a small business, I would caution that you will outgrow it's services and find yourself interested in a more robust and capable system that can easily integrate with other technology used in your marketing stack.

Velocify was brought on to replace our use of Salesforce, which, to many on the team, was too much of a beast to manage. Velocify, being a minimalistic lead management tool, seemed to answer the teams frustrations with too many options or too many steps to log a lead and their information. The time saved in working in the system is one of the positives to note.

Response from Jaime Lee of Velocify Lead Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad time saved was one of the positives. We are disappointed to hear of your integration experience and have circulated these details internally.

Business Development Representative

"Velocify is not intuitive and difficult tool to navigate. Have fun trying to get a hold of support!"

What do you like best?

You can click through your dialer relatively quickly. You can also make a high volume of calls with this tool as well.

What do you dislike?

Where do I start. Their reports do not update in real time. It constantly lags or times out. The user interface does not give you enough information or show you previous activity about the lead. You have to open a new tab to see your notes. It constantly circulating the same leads on a daily basis and other leads I prospected in are not showing up in Velocify. Then I called support three times and was placed on hold for 14 minutes, 22 minutes, and 10 minutes before I just finally gave up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend not using it. There are better products in the market place.

Speed of dialing is fast.

Response from Jaime Lee of Velocify Lead Manager

Hi Kyle -- Your experience is not the experience we want for our customers. We're really sorry about the lack of support you've experienced and we want to make this right. Our support team typically works much faster, so I've flagged this to make them aware of opportunities for improvement. It sounds like we can also improve your experience with a quick call to address how you can get the reports and information you need, and make sure all your prospects are showing. Feel free to reach out to me at jlee@velocify.com -- Happy to get this set up!

Loan Officer
Financial Services

"Great Way to Store Leads"

What do you like best?

It has multiple views that can be customized to show you exactly what you are looking for

What do you dislike?

It constantly kicks you out of the system even if you are in the middle of an active call

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. Its a great way to manage tons of calls,

It's helping us to manage leads. This way we can sort through the relevant leads and ignore the people who have closed or are no longer interested in purchasing a home

Velocify Lead Manager Features

8.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.5*
* Auto Dialer Category
Do you work for Velocify Lead Manager?