UpSafe Cloud Backup for Business Reviews & Product Details

What is UpSafe Cloud Backup for Business?

UpSafe Google Account Backup protects your cloud data. If you exceed the free limit of 15Gb you will lose your emails and you won't be able to create new files in Google Drive. If you share your files with others and they delete the data you need you will lose it forever. The best solution is to backup your Google Account to another cloud. UpSafe will automatically back up your Gmail and Drive every day to the cloud. We do not have any access to the original data, we only back up its copies. So if your Google Account is ruined, you can quickly restore your data with our simple user-friendly interface.

UpSafe Cloud Backup for Business Profile Details

UpSafe Cloud Backup for Business Reviews

1-25 of 28 total UpSafe Backup reviews
Associate
Financial Services

"Excellent for small businesses!"

What do you like best?

We have been using Upsafe as a cloud backup for our Office 365 Sharepoint and exchange e-mail system. From day 1 I have been incredibly pleased with this system. I was immediately able to start the back-up process - Upsafe is extremely intuitive and easy to use. I don't think I've ever encountered software so simple to use and yet so powerful. The staff and Upsafe has been helpful when I've had a need to interact with them. Just today I received a personal e-mail indicating that we were almost out of back up space so I was able to go in and purchase more. The things I like in bullet points:

1. Very easy to use

2. Cost-effective

3. Able to see documents exactly as they are in our 365 system - there is no zipping, compressing, etc.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet. Truthfully, Upsafe is one of the best subscription software services I've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give the Upsafe trial a try. I was a bit apprehensive due to the cost being so much lower than some of the other back-up programs out there. After using the trial, this was the only option I presented to my employer for use by our company.

We are required to have a separate back-up system for our entire file system. Upsafe makes this very easy to do...sort of like "set it and forget it". It runs several times daily.

Business Owner

"Great Product "

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use with a straight forward dashboard. I like that their were options to turn on and off which google accounts and apps that the product will backup or not. The software was simple to install on my computer.

What do you dislike?

Not problems so far, overall very happy with the product. The only suggestion would be to make the pricing for the different products more clear. I'm still not entirely sure what the free trial includes and when I might have to upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set up a plan for frequent backups. The more information you store and the frequency of change within those file or emails systems, the more often you should use the produce to back up your information.

Back ups are very important. I don't know what I would do if we lost our information. I've been looking for an easy way to back up our Google account for a long time.

director

"3GB cloud backup for free for personal use"

What do you like best?

Backup is performed twice daily. 3GB backup for free, with 3 more by writing reviews, can anyone beat this?

What do you dislike?

Only 3GB is free, not 5GB is being offered, like other free online file storage like OneDrive, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free 3GB first, see how if the backup meets your needs before paying for more storage

quick and easy backup solution - no brainer to use. After backup, you can see how much storage is being taken up.

President and CEO
Human Resources

"Wonderful Feeling of Security"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

feeling of security

protection of email content

reasonable price

safety or information

Google alternative that is hassle-free, responsive, and not draconian

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far

I just made the decision to do this after Google locked me out of my Gmail account and I realized that 10 years of my professional and personal life was being held captive by their user-unsympathetic policies and procedures

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As Nike says--just do it

I am not solving a business problem but rather a personal one--access to thousands of eMail messages that are the history of my life for the past ten years. People, projects, purchases, ideas, thoughts, aspirations, the fabric of my experience, both personal and professional.

(Myself Only)

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It works and is easy to use. Backs everything up as described. It's very easy and straight forward to set-up and get started,

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it gives you a percentage of protection based on what you have sysncing. I am a little obsessive, and it bothers me to have it not be at 100%. However, I don't really need to sync somethings like my calendar or contacts.

I don't know about solving problems, but this helps me keep my Gmail account clear. I have 5 accounts syncing to my Gmail, it fills up fast,

"Upsafe is an easy and cost effective way of backing up Office 365 email and Sharepoint data"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to setup and use. It is also cost effective compared to other options available. We didn't need any IT support to set up the product and the trial gave a good idea of how the product works.

What do you dislike?

Everything is positive so far. No dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product and cost effective. The cost compared to other solutions was the ultimate deciding factor when we purchased the product.

We needed this product to ensure that all our company emails and sharepoint data is backed up in the event of server failure at Microsoft's side. This is a requirement of our quality policy.

Founder & Director
(10,001+ employees)

"Gives Good Assurance and a Good Safety Measure!"

What do you like best?

I like how this backup has a really quick data retrieval method. When I lost my data a couple weeks ago on an app, I received it back within 5 minutes. Moreover the implementation of other Google products like Gmail makes it a lot easier to navigate and communicate data with my colleagues and send error and debug logs when necessary for recovery. Also, the google drive backup is super helpful because I can always access it in the cloud and the internet! So, if need be, I can use my iphone to see my data if my computer crashes! Also, did I mention the unlimited storage!! That allows my company to not be afraid of any data loss. I feel reassured that none of my data will be lost ever! Also, the automation of the backup makes this a very hands free process. So, if I forget to ensure backup, I don't have to worry!

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, it was a very difficult and huge learning curve for all my colleagues to understand how this works. Although it was easy to install and get it working, none of us really understood how it worked and how to navigate to certain backup logs. I wish there were more instructions/documentation for this.

This solved our data loss issue. Before, when we lost data, we had to just cross our finger. This platform creates a lot of benefits such as reliability, simplicity, and robustness. Those three attributes makes me feel confident that I will always get my google app data if I lose it in a fast manner while I know that google has powerful algorithms to make sure my data is produced correctly back to me.

"Great tool that does what it should do - backing up your G Suite users."

What do you like best?

Intuitive UI, great feature to go through mails like in time machine. Selective and granular restoring of content. Automatic backup 2x per day. On-demand backup, backup-schedule, searchable backup, allows selecting EU Storage location. Team drive support, if enabled in G Suite.

What do you dislike?

Not possible to have local backups (no export). Limit of 350GB, so if our company grows, we will hit this limit quite soon.

Peace of mind for backing up drive and emails. One of many Solutions that allow us to back up twice a day!

"Upsafe backup works great"

What do you like best?

Upsafe is a great, free, and very easy to use gmail backup. It works as well as google vault.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike, the only thing I've noticed is that since Outlook and my phone are all synching on the same IMAP login that sometimes adding Upsafe pushes over my number of IMAP connections that can occur at one time and makes Outlook disconnect.

Excellent backup of when documents were sent, with the attachments. Nothing is lost

"invaluable"

What do you like best?

the ease of use for almost anyone. not just IT admin

What do you dislike?

having to wait for the backups to happen before being able to access the data

rogue staff

AI

"Great user experience"

What do you like best?

I liked the user interface the best. It has a useful dashboard and very well thought out placement and navigation.

What do you dislike?

I was not a fan of the way the pricing information is laid out.

It is easier to manage our backups with a product such as this, where each user's documents are organized in an easy to navigate way.

"Take away concerns"

What do you like best?

I liked it very much. Many of my preoccupations are gone about the data security. I've found what I need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, since now. But if I should find someone, I'll show you.

My work improved a lot. I was very concerned about how to safe my data.

Director of Finance, Operations & Technology
Non-Profit Organization Management

"A reliable Office 365 backup that won't break your IT budget. "

What do you like best?

Reliability, ease of use and customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. We haven't tried disaster recovery but I am positive it will be easy and smooth.

Full Office 365 Backup

Business Owner

"Efficient, easy to use cloud backup solution"

What do you like best?

The backup configuration is done in a couple click

The dashboard allows you to see the status of your backup

The pricing is extremely attractive

What do you dislike?

No possibility to backup local files, it would be useful to have this option

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to free version

I can offer email cloud backup solution for a very low price to my customer

AC

"Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use compared to the product we have been utilizing for a similar service.

What do you dislike?

It takes a long time for the initial backup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use.

GSuite Backup. Much easier to restore from UpSafe than competitors.

"UpSafe has been very easy to use and reasonably priced."

What do you like best?

The ease of use is great. Once you schedule the backups you're set, and don't have to mess with it again. It's easy to navigate the interface and find old emails.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to have the ability to save a backup file to my computer directly through the Gmail app, but there is a desktop version that allows this so that's an easy workaround.

We know we have a reliable backup and could easily access our past emails if anything should happen.

UE

"An interesting way of getting things backed up"

What do you like best?

The ease of use has been quite convenient, I have enjoyed the use of it so far

What do you dislike?

It was a bit complicated to install and figure out how to get it running

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is pretty good

Loss of information is the greatest problem many businesses face. having everything accessible online at a click in a secure location makes things simpler to handle and allows instant sharing of information and working from home.

"UpSafe is the easiest way to back up your invaluable data with minimal maintainence"

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy! Sign in once, and all of your data is there - it also syncs transparently to you.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a little lacking. Not as pretty as other services (usually offered by a host). Sometimes mismanages drive documents and doesn't keep folder organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have nothing to lose! Literally! It's free and easy!

Backing up invaluable data even as it changes. If it is deleted or lost - it can be recovered. Both emails and drive docs.

"Excellent online Gmail backup tool"

What do you like best?

It just works -faultless backup of my gmail a/c.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about this, it is an excellent free service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seriously consider this.

Safeguarding gmail account data and contravts/calendar too

Mr

"Verry good Produkt"

What do you like best?

The calender backup and the email backup

What do you dislike?

Nothings, i like all features in this cloud app :)

I like this in the future

"An easy to use program that does exactly what I want"

What do you like best?

The ease of use if very important to me and I was able to download and run it without any problems

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far as I just started using it, but looking at the options, etc., I don't see any issues

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it and I am sure you will be impressed with how easy it is to use

Easy way to download and save important files from my Gmail account

"very straightforward to use and seems to work fine"

What do you like best?

very simple to set up, I just allowed it access to my gmail account and the backup started automatically. Simple web interface to browse the backup and restore whatever you like, to the same or a different account. Free for personal use up to 3GB.

What do you dislike?

gmail search function didn't return all the results.

backing up gmail in case account gets locked out

CI

"Great product, Easy to use and configure"

What do you like best?

Haven't had a problem with anything from setup right through to a restore.

Support for the product is excellent!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report :)

I haven't come across any feature that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, very intuitive

Piece of mind that office 365 is protected from user misuse

"Finally!"

What do you like best?

I'm using Gmail as much as I can, but my account reached 15GB sooner then expected. I was struggling for a solution an never found it. Until now. UPSAFE!

What do you dislike?

Not much at all! It seams to be as good as it gets!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get it!

You never get enough Gmail space... so....

AG

"Best gmail backup services"

What do you like best?

That upsafe will do all the jobs automatic

What do you dislike?

It works great i don`t have mislike of this program

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It`s great if you want a automatic backup program for gmail

Normaly we had problems with backup all the emails. Now we can back it up automaticly

UpSafe Cloud Backup for Business Features

9.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.9*
* SaaS Backup Category
Do you work for UpSafe Backup?

UpSafe Backup Categories on G2