Upland Adestra Reviews & Product Details

What is Upland Adestra?

Adestra is a leading global provider of First-Person Marketing email and lifecycle marketing solutions for global and growing brands alike. The company's industry leading email marketing and automation platform provides marketers with a powerful infrastructure that helps them communicate more effectively with their customers and subscribers by providing hyper-relevant context. This proprietary technology also allows for automated email messaging and incorporates enterprise-class native functionality, which reduces implementations. Along with a superior platform to execute marketing automation, Adestra was founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, which is why customer service is at the heart of our business. Adestra is more than software as a service. Adestra is Software AND a Service®.

Upland Adestra Screenshots

Upland Adestra Profile Details

Upland Adestra Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Upland Software
Description
Upland is a provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software. Their family of applications connects people through technology, automates the flow of work and brings visibility to all aspects of the organization.
2013

1-50 of 69 total Upland Adestra reviews

Upland Adestra Reviews

1-50 of 69 total Upland Adestra reviews
Editor of Little Rock Family magazine

"Targeted Email Marketing Solutions, But a Bit Complex"

What do you like best?

I use Adestra to send out e-newsletters to a subscriber database. As a magazine editor, my favorite thing about Adestra is that it allows me to easily edit the HTML within the newsletter and adjust the preview text that readers see.

What do you dislike?

Adestra is a bit complex. Figuring out how to use all of the special features takes time and training. However, their customer service is top notch and has always helped me very quickly if I ran into a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's expensive so it needs to be worth the money for your company! Although I don't deal with the budget end of it, I know from my managers that it's much more costly than many other similar softwares that can offer similar results.

It has helped us increase our open rate on our e-newsletters thanks to the option to "resend" the newsletter to non-openers. I get to write a new subject line and send the same email out to people who didn't open it the first time around.

"Gets the job done, but lacking in features / integration"

What do you like best?

The templates in Adestra are fairly easy to use and manipulate once you have them setup. This keeps emails uniform while still allowing creativity and customization without needing HTML knowledge and skills. The support team is helpful.

What do you dislike?

Adestra reports are not easily manipulated and exported for further analysis. There is no way to compare campaigns. Exporting options are limited and sometimes require a page by page look at the list. Sending emails at a set date / time is difficult since it is only set for one timezone. Options to make simple additions to templates do not exist and require support, which is not available for all time zones during business hours. "Bounce" lists do not seem to be accurate and can be frustrating. Automation could also be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Research the software, test it, and work with their customer services team to ensure that the product will meet your needs.

Adestra is a fairly simple platform that allows our team to send various email campaigns ranging from marketing to customer services. Customer Service is general helpful and responsive, and we have been able to integrate our branding / style to ready-to-go templates.

Chief Digital Officer
Retail

"Great platform and even better team"

What do you like best?

Adestra have been a true partner to us as we've grown as a business. The account management team have continued to help us to define our CRM strategy, culminating with us winning an award at the Engagement & Loyalty Awards, something we couldn't have done on our own. On top of the their support team, whether via live chat or email, is possibly the best I've dealt with.

What do you dislike?

More of an area of development, rather than an actual dislike, but would be great to have a WYSIWYG editor for creating segments and email lists, rather than creating filters and rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have already recommended to many people and if CRM tools come up for selection in any future role I may have, Adestra would certainly be in the mix.

Despite being a small team, with limited resources, the platform and support have enabled us the levels of targeting, personalisation and volumes usually associated with CRM from much bigger brands.

Digital Marketing Manager
Real Estate

"Account Team/Support is Second to None"

What do you like best?

MessageFocus certainly meets our needs, but the Adestra team is what sets this company apart. Our users have glowing praise for the Support team, and the Account team have worked tirelessly to understand our needs (and our quirks). They've truly gone above and beyond to ensure that we get the most out of the platform.

What do you dislike?

We had some hiccups during our account setup, with data requirements not being fully understood. Together, we found an interim solution that enabled us to keep moving forward, and Adestra dug in to understand our complexities and developed a custom solution to meet our current needs and set us up for the future.

Adestra has enabled us to streamline email communication for all marketing teams across our organization, and we continue to see adoption across other areas of the business. We've seen resource and process efficiencies, and are seeing wider adoption of A/B testing, personalization and segmentation.

Senior Marketing Executive
Events Services

"Powerful system that makes delivering successful automation campaigns easy"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up a basic MAP and even easier to add layers and visualise potential new paths and outcomes. Support are fantastic, account management is dedicated to supporting our teams with finding solutions and coming up with new ideas .

What do you dislike?

The way Email editor modules work is not standardised. As I work across a multitude of different Workspaces, I would prefer my efforts to not be spend trying to figure out how a particular version of the editor work on a different workspace.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always opt for the email editor function as opposed to HTML as they are more versatile and quicker to use. Think about all of the module variables you would like in the editor from the outset so you can be more cost effective in your set up. Always ask Adestra for best practice support if in doubt.

Improving customer interaction, adapting campaigns based on insightful reporting, improving customer conversion. It's a really great tool.

Web Content & Marketing Writer
Apparel & Fashion

"A very comprehensive system that delivers results"

What do you like best?

We've used Adestra for email marketing for some time now and in the last year we have focused on mailing automation - often with triggered, personalised or interactive elements. We are very happy with the results, on several levels. Firstly, the automated programs have clearly boosted our open and click rates. Secondly, automation makes our day-to-day mailing workload more manageable. Finally, it's helped us spot further possibilities for new campaigns, which we hadn't thought of creating before. So all in all, Adestra automation has opened up big marketing opportunities for us.

What do you dislike?

We find the APB intuitive, but sometimes the rest of the platform presents more of a challenge. So it's been a learning curve to use it to its fullest extent, though the support team has been helpful when we've got stuck. Now that we feel we've got to grips with it, we have been able to create some extremely effective campaigns on Adestra and will probably continue to discover even better ways to use it.

Our mailing has two main facets - brand awareness and sales. We've found that our automated programs are mainly focused on branding. On the pure marketing side we use the platform to sell products and introduce new lines and offers. We of course know the mailing drives direct sales results. And what is interesting is that those customers who don't click-and-buy directly from the emails, refer back to the emails - so they play a 'assist' role in customers decision making for future purchases.

Email Marketing Manager
Internet

"Very powerful platform, with abundance of support"

What do you like best?

I am always impressed by the account managers support, who never hesitate to assist me in day to day queries and on boarding big clients. They are very competent and attentive which is a big help in the agency field when going to another person really helps take the weight off queries. The functionality on Adestra is great, with its multi level platform ensuring that our clients can navigate around the system with organisational ease. I enjoy the conferences and webinars that Adestra provide

What do you dislike?

We would like to see more in depth integrations available for Magento, and would also like to see additional features within the editor, or even a complete "build your own" templating system which means we don't need to use our developers.

Again, Adestra are always on hand to provide us with documentation, conference calls and to assist on the general on boarding and retention of clients. This is great for a busy email manager.

Head of Marketing
Computer Games

"I use it everywhere I go"

What do you like best?

The customer support is excellent which is the most important thing in any ESP because it means that you can overcome anything else. The email editor and the reporting are both super intuitive which is why I brought Adestra in when I joined Prospect. This is the third organisation I have been at that has invested in Adestra because it is such an upgrade on the in-house, bespoke or smaller off-the-shelf platforms they were using.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things about the editor that I find mildly frustrating but I have no major complaints and never have. Most niggles are promptly sorted out by the customer support team.

We are a small team and quickly realised we need a high level of automation to give the appearance to our customers that we are much bigger than we are. Using Adestra's Automated Programme Builder we have been able to convert several thousand free newsletter readers into paying magazine subscribers.

Owner
Telecommunications

"Power Platform with the Best Email Editor in the Market"

What do you like best?

Adestra is part of our portfolio of marketing platforms we bring to and implement in the association market. It's one of our leading email marketing tools because of its ease of use, powerful email editor, unique account structure, deep feature set and visual automation program builder.

The Adestra email editor not only allows a non-technical person to build out complex responsive layouts with no knowledge of HTML, it also allows your marketing and communications team to restrict which sections can be edited and exactly how specific sections can be manipulated.

This capability allows the organization to control their brand as they delegate sending responsibilities to other business units within the organization.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't categorize this as a "dislike" but more of a "like to have". It would be great to be able to kick-off automation workflows using web hooks.

We do a lot of integration work on top of the Adestra platform and this capability would solve some specific business cases for clients. We do have other mechanisms to accomplish these business cases but web hooks would be a more elegant solution.

We've implemented Adestra along with our integration technology for dozens of associations which has made these organizations' communication/marketing teams more efficient with their email production leveraging the email editor and automation programs.

The reporting is also excellent and allows these organizations to make informed strategic decisions about how they communicate with their members.

Director of Marketing
E-Learning

"Pretty easy to use setting up and deploying emails"

What do you like best?

Their support team is unparalleled. I am able to get on live chat and in seconds be talking to someone to trouble shoot an issue in my HTML or figure out how to send an AB test. My account rep is also very responsive and helps me with occasional questions. Reporting at a basic level is reliable and I like that you can compare your stats to industry benchmarks.

What do you dislike?

Their WYSIWYG email editor introduces weird code sometimes. I have to frequently remove weird "<span>" callouts that are added to my code if I edit copy in the editor. Also, sending a time-of-day test is very difficult to set up. You have to set up different campaigns and then suppress the different campaigns from one another to test different send times (instead of just saying "send x% of my campaign at this time and y% of my campaign at that time.")

I work in Adestra for the Business Marketing Association of Colorado, a nonprofit business networking group for which I run the email newsletter program on a volunteer basis. At BMA we are using it to deploy ongoing communications to our members, and it solves the problem well. At the moment we are not using it for any marketing automation/onboarding communications.

Senior Marketing Manager
Internet

"Robust platform with the ability to automate and optimize email campaigns"

What do you like best?

It's easy to create filters to segment your data into groups of users to target with personalized campaigns. The API integration makes it easy to continuously add new users to campaigns and the automation programs allow you to easily start and stop campaigns as needed. Robust reporting makes it easy to analyze results.

What do you dislike?

Although AB testing is easy with this platform it does not include the statistical significance of the test results so I have to export the results and manually calculate the significance. It's easy to do, just an additional step needed to validate results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a robust email platform that allows you to continuously AB test your campaigns to improve open rates, click rates and purchase conversions then Adestra can help you take your email marketing to the next level.

We're keeping users that have abandoned their cart during the checkout process engaged and reminding users that their software license is expiring so they can continue using the full featured product. As a result, we've seen increased engagement from our users and increased in revenue from email marketing.

Manager, Rich Media
Higher Education
(5001-10,000 employees)

"A great upgrade from all our previous systems"

What do you like best?

Adestra has proven to be a great asset for our team over the last two years. The platform is robust and provides great analytics, great user data and still maintains a simplicity that allows non-technical users to take advantage of the tools as well.

What do you dislike?

While the system is super robust, there are a few report features/data sets that I'd like to be able to export easier. With an API, it may be more doable than I'm aware but we've run into a few scenarios where data was available in the system but we weren't able to export it the same way.

Adestra has been our launching pad for weekly emails to our employees as well as regular emails to our students (90k+). We've been able to provide timely messages to all our audiences and keep track of the message effectiveness with Adestra. This in turns allows us to continually fine tune our messaging as well.

We've also see a large growth in our prospective student/nurturing programs through Adestra, which has allowed us to reach out to specific targeted audiences and provide automated information about the programs they're interested in.

CRM Account Manager

"General Account Management support and implementation of APB"

What do you like best?

The level of support has been amazing and Alex has been on hand for our queries in quick time.

We use Adestra both for ourselves and as a prefered partner for our own clients, therefore, it is important that we have clear and timely communications when required.

We recently implemented the Automated Programme Builder for one of our clients and this involved our client having to hop between and being able to understand 2 systems (both ourselves and Adestra). Our account manager Alex Mocanu was able to articulate what was required and set up a demo and assisted us through to delivery of the ABP product.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike, therefore I cannot go into this further.

We are utilising the ABP to use nurture campaigns and we hope to see greater click throughs and uptake.

"Adestra is an Exceptional ESP!"

What do you like best?

On behalf of BrightWave, I'd like to thank Immanuel, Colin, and Erik for the tremendous effort they've put into ensuring our account is firing on all cylinders. As an customer-centric email agency, our goal is to provide top level service to our clientele, and the Adestra team has mirrored those efforts in their dealings with our team. In my nearly 10 years of digital marketing experience, this has been the single best support team I've had the pleasure of interacting with. We look forward to our continued partnership.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing our team truly dislikes about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it.

Simple, effective and efficient email data management and deployment.

Marketing and Research Manager
Publishing

"Adestra is key to our overall marketing effort."

What do you like best?

Adestra is user-friendly and has opened up so many doors for our email marketing efforts. We are not only sending better emails than before, but they are highly targeted. An added benefit is it's all happening in less time by using the templated emails.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not intuitive when putting together an automated campaign.

Adestra has created a way for us to target our emails better with list segmentation, and it's the first time we have been able to personalize an email. On top of that, a high benefit is how much time we're cutting down on putting together a campaign. The templates help that tremendously, as well as the automated campaigns that we can build one time and not have to touch every send.

Executive Director - Colorado BMA

"Solid product with outstanding customer support/service"

What do you like best?

First, I can't say enough about the customer support. Whether its online chat or a call, I always get an immediate answer (and a lot of patience as my skills challenge even the best rep). Even better is my account rep who patiently explains things to me, answers questions immediately (often in the same day) and is always available to provide his expertise to my challenge. The software is straightforward, easy to use and gives me a professional looking product I can send to my customers.

What do you dislike?

As I mentioned, I am tech challenged. Some of the layout functions are not necessarily intuitive and the text controls in layout are not always the easiest. I have worked in several other platforms, however, and have had these same exact issues. What sets Adestra apart for me, is the support so that when I have these issues, I can resolve it immediately.

As a small association with an equally small budget, our primary contact with members and prospects is through email. Adestra allows me to easily reach them and track whether they are opening our communications. We are in the process of utilizing the true power of Adestra through implementation of drip campaigns to prospects and former members.

Audience Development Manager
Publishing

"Adestra's Message focus and The Dream Team!"

What do you like best?

Adestra's customer service is like nothing I have ever experienced in my long life of working. They are polite, respectful and super fast.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about the product or the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump right in. Adestra not only provides everything we need to ensure we have control on our campaigns but their customer support is exceptional and reassuring. I am a new user and didnt know anyting at all about campaign marketing, with Adestra's help and attending their online webinars I have manage to really start to understand everything. Do attend their conferences and go the Christmas Quizz is a real hoot!

I am responsible for data and brand marketing for 14 brands, Adestra are at the top of my favourite suppliers list - I wish they wrote programmes and run all the other software systems we have to jump through on a daily basis.

Junior Product Manager

"Great Customer Service and Email Client"

What do you like best?

The customer service is great. The online chat is always helpful and if they don't have the solution to an issue there is almost always a resolution within a day or two. The automation features are also great and very simple to setup somewhat complex sending systems. Customer service is definitely the biggest plus here and i can't emphasize how great they are! Email list managment is also a good feature. They offer both Remote lists(fetches list from URL or FTP everyday) and API integration) which makes it very simple to manage a live, or day to day list. The drag and drop automation is great and makes it very quick and easy to setup email programs!

What do you dislike?

The UI can be a little confusing and hard to work with. There are some oversights when it comes to reporting(no split test reporting). Account managment has been lacking and needs to be more responsive. Some of the more complex features of email automation are lacking and often require strange work arounds. The reporting in general can be a little weak and could be a little more specific and helpful. The biggest complaint though is probably that lack of a good A/B testing platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just figure out exactly what you need. Adestra sometimes struggles with complex email programs and can be a little hard to personalize sometimes.

Simplified the import and sending of emails. Remarketing to customers has been made significantly easier.

Vice President, Marketing
Commercial Real Estate

"Great Solution Provider"

What do you like best?

I joined my current organization about 10 months. I had worked previously with a competitor of Adestra for the similar service and had no previous knowledge or experience with Adestra. I have to say I have been impressed and feel fortunate to have been introduced to their company. We have a solid account contact and they have been great to work with. The last 10 months have been a heavy push for us to grow our program and they have risen up to support us in that initiative.

What do you dislike?

Their background is a little different from our U.S. based, travel background. That may cause some delay at times, but they are eager to figure it out and work with us.

Engagement and Action. We have a solid program in place, but we have had a difficult time cutting through the competition and noise (other travel emails) and driving our consumers to use our services in a trackable way. Our focus the last 10 months is driving more action and making it measurable.

Advertising and Sales Manager

"Highly Recommended!"

What do you like best?

There are many things that I LOVE about Adestra:

1. Great product - Does what I want

2. Easy to use

3. Fantastic help and support - always quick to reply with detailed information.

4. Useful blogs and webinars

What do you dislike?

Deliverability tab hasn't always worked for me in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend working with Adestra. The amount of help and support they provide is amazing. They answer your queries in a prompt and detailed manner - very professional.

Aside from the obvious - email marketing - Adestra have worked closely with us to improve deliverability of our mailers. This was always a problem in the past, but thankfully, with Adestra's help, this has now been resolved.

Chief Email Officer - Email Marketing

"Adestra is the best platform we have seen since Salesforce Marketing Cloud"

What do you like best?

The platform contains all the bells and whistles we relied on when using Salesforce. Since switching we are learing that the platform has much more to offer than some of the other Marketing Cloud platforms including IBM, Oracle and Adobe.

Best part of the tool is the support. Real people, in country, on the phone, chat or email. They get an A+++ for that one!

What do you dislike?

Platform has a learning curve to it. Lots of features, they should come up with a cheat sheet or quick start guide.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a call. Do a demo. You won't be sorry.

Improve day to day communications with our website visitors. This is in the early stages of being realized.

Marketing Executive
Apparel & Fashion

"Ease of setting up automation programs saves valuable time"

What do you like best?

The Automation Program Builder has been fantastic for us as it has saved us a lot of time where automated campaigns are concerned. The visual element of the APB has been really useful when creating campaigns and series as it allows us to see which contacts will receive a campaign and at what point in their life cycle. We have seen lots of success using the ATB as it has freed up time to allow us to work on optimizing other campaigns. Also the support team are amazing! Having a live chat functionality is probably one of my favourite things - as queries get answered asap. Account Management is brilliant too - always quick to respond and ready to give advice on how to improve deliverability etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike as such. I've had a couple of technical issues in the past but the live chat support team have dealt with any issues extremely quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spam checker and integrated Litmus client preview is fantastic. Many other suppliers charge for this. It is a necessity when checking campaign previews!

We have wanted to increase our level of automation in emails to allow us to communicate with contacts at the correct time in their lifecycle with us for a while. The ATB in Adestra has allowed us to set this up very easily with no help from our development team, thus saving our teams valuable time. The ATB also allows us to set up multiple automated campaigns at any one time and easily organise these campaigns so they are delivered to the correct segments. The reporting allows us to optimise campaigns and make important changes. I love the ability to be able to split test live automated campaigns too to achieve maximum results.

"Adestra Offers Top Notch Support and Services"

What do you like best?

Adestra is user friendly and is easy to learn. The email creation flow is great; it guides you through each step from start to finish without having to navigate to different areas of the user-interface. The best thing about Adestra is their personnel. They provide great support with nice people and quick turnarounds. Colin our account manager is always quick to respond and help.

What do you dislike?

We use an agency model with many account. It would be great if our child accounts could have more flexibility as far as data goes, such as, the ability to have suppression lists specific to account versus for the whole agency. I think the filtering UI could be more intuitive. I find it difficult to use and explain. It would be awesome if Adestra had prebuilt templates for those users who are not HTML savvy, as well as, be able to lock down areas in those templates. I do like the reporting features but I would like to see an aggregate reporting option that allows you to pull reports with all campaigns from all projects/workspaces for a time period.

Adestra allows you to build and send emails quickly. They have great staff to help with strategy and deliverability. They are a personable group and provide a level of service you don't see with other email service providers.

AI

"A bit of a learning curve but worth it"

What do you like best?

Adestra has a lot more capabilities than typical email marketing tools. You're able to split out your account into workspaces, where you can keep user lists separate. I also like all the feature that allows you to previous how your email would look on all different kinds of email platforms.

What do you dislike?

There's definitely a learning curve to Adestra. The first time you use it, you'll think there are soooo many steps to sending one simple email. Once you learn it, it definitely gets faster, but it still feels like there are some steps that shouldn't exist. Also, the automation aspect is cool, but again, it takes a bit of time to create it, so if you're constantly creating different emails, you'll have to do that many times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a lot of capabilities to your email marketing, definitely look into Adestra.

Adestra allows us to send emails to clients. The reporting features are great, and we're able to A/B test to see what works best.

eCommerce Coordinator
Wine and Spirits

"Adestra - our partner in email"

What do you like best?

Customer service has been quick and responsive, even with the support team in the UK (our office is in California, so there is a 7 or 8 hour time difference depending on season). Our account managers understand our company and work to bring relevant opportunities and technology to our attention. Live chat is great when it's online, although my work hours mean that I often don't have access to their team in the UK. Fortunately, Adestra has been very accommodating and has provided account support options in the United States as they grow their team over here.

Their regular releases are adding new features constantly. Many of which have had a real impact on my workflow. Dynamic lists and automatic CSS inlining within the platform are my two most favorite recent additions. The data export manager is GREAT for organizing response data to use in ad-hoc analysis.

What do you dislike?

Adestra has not always had access to bleeding edge technology, but that has had a negligible impact on my promo calendar. As a counterpoint to that... everything I use has been rock solid reliable, and they regularly add new features.

Navigating the platform and using some of the more advanced features rely on the user (you!) being able to find them, sometimes deeply hidden in menus. Not an issue once you know where they live and how to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a good look at what you need from your email service provider. There was a time that we considered a change, but stuck with Adestra because we were able to realize all of our campaign goals on their platform and have been extremely happy with the human elements of the company (and their client support). They have a robust API available for the 'build it yourself' crowd, which we have utilized to add several homegrown features to our account.

I tend not to trust WYSIWYG editors (personal opinion, and not a knock on the editor present within Adestra), and prefer to code HTML myself using an app like Sublime Text or Brackets, then upload into Adestra. That means I'm not limited to the built in tools and can use things like a W3C Validator, and other plugins to make my source code more legible and easier to check for correct syntax. Working like this is very smooth with Adestra.

Sending highly relevant customer emails is a primary objective for NakedWines.com. Adestra works with us to leverage the technologies in their platform to maximize custom and dynamic content for our emails.

"Intuitive for new users!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple Adestra makes it to move from page to page. It's easy to jump in and out of tasks, save changes, and revisit items you may have left unfinished. They do a really good job of segmenting between email reach outs. Process is very streamlined, and easy to repeat once walked through.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to see the email reach out as receiver sees it, with full data on click rates so you could visualize the progression better. Right now it's only in list form, and can be confusing if you're not properly tabbing.

We're trying to make sending and tracking email campaigns as easy and informative as possible, as it's something we do many times over on a weekly basis. It's been a smooth role out.

"Reasonably robust email marketing platform with good analytics"

What do you like best?

Adestra combines a comprehensive email campaign builder with a step-by-step checker that is better than many of it competitors.

It’s a strong midweight solution for managing large lists with comprehensive analytics.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not the most intuitive and is less “quick-play” than MailChimp. I’m also not clear on the integration capabilities with larger platforms such as Salesforce or Shopify.

As part of my role I need to manage large email campaigns and have a good sense of how those campaigns perform.

Vice President of Marketing

"Intuitive, user-friendly, fully capable platform."

What do you like best?

I had to learn and use this platform initially with no formal training. Yet, I picked up how to use the platform very quickly. It's intuitive in terms of use, features are easy to find, and the process is explained every step of the way. You can do just about everything you need to in this platform, sans some very specific use cases which may require third-party applications.

In particular, the reporting is very thorough and useful. And the ability to automatically set up a follow-up email to nonresponders is a great feature that I use on a weekly, if not daily, basis.

What do you dislike?

The filtering process to create segments is probably the one non-intuitive portion of the platform. The learning curve there was a bit steeper than the rest. But I'm really just nitpicking.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adestra is a platform that can perform the vast majority of your email marketing needs with a very easy-to-use interface, reasonable pricing, and an ever-improving feature set and infrastructure. Also, their support staff is impeccable.

I work for an agency, so the ability to manage multiple clients through Workspaces is really nice and easy.

Chief Operating Officer

"Excellent ESP Solution for our Agency Clients!"

What do you like best?

The Adestra client service experience has been 5 star and always white glove from contract through to support. The team is always there to help and goes out of their way to be accessible. The actual system interface is extremely intuitive, has advanced features, and allows us to segment by our agency client groups. As a full service ad agency, Adestra provides a great solution for our campaigns!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike about the system. There are always minor feature requests but they have either been added already or scheduled into future releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Speak to other clients, trial the product, etc.

We send email campaigns on behalf of our agency clients that are across various verticals with Fortune 1000 client base. The performance has been outstanding and our team loves using the Adestra system for its usability and advanced features. We have recognized consistent performance and have just signed a new larger contract with Adestra!

"Better tools, better service \"

What do you like best?

Our team at Adestra is always helpful in making sure we have what we need to succeed. Whether it's bringing all our information from our legacy ESP or building us a custom template for an ongoing campaign, Adestra has been readily available. The analytics, email editor and contact management far exceed previous experiences, and there seems to be a solution to any challenge we face.

What do you dislike?

I didn't expect so much prep work to get our emails set up for easier design and delivery. Now that the set up is complete desiging emails is much easier than before.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They will find a solution if you haven't yet.

We now have better visibility to how our email marketing is being used and better tools to deliver our content.

Marketing Consultant