UpContent

UpContent is a content discovery tool that helps users find and take action on relevant and engaging content to drive new, more meaningful conversations.

See how UpContent solves your curation challenges.

Work for UpContent?

Learning about UpContent?

UpContent Reviews

Ask UpContent a Question
Showing 82 UpContent reviews
Matthew H.

"Does what I need!"

What do you like best?

What I like about UpContent is that it serves up relevant, timely articles and content. We use the platform for key words on topic areas we're wanting to cover. Log in and there is the latest - from a wide variety of sources - sitting in the home page. One great feature I like is the 'sources' tab - this is a dropdown where you can highlight or deselect the incoming news source. The other thing I like is the price - for $13pm you get a very powerful tool.

What do you dislike?

It's quite strange but there is not much to 'dislike' about UpContent. Sometimes there are some minor technical nuances but nothing that stops me using. Needs more integration to social media platforms like MavSocial, Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout etc

We track specific content that centers around a particular topic. We enter our details and let UpContent do its work. Saves us time!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about UpContent
Richard P.

"Unique Tool with Hard to Describe Value"

What do you like best?

How content and sources are presented and how you can organize the information. The filters and visualizations can also be really useful. Mainly though, I love the tool's ability to find interesting content from sources that you'd have very little likelihood of finding otherwise without putting in huge amounts of time.

What do you dislike?

There's an art to creating a good topic, but they have been continuously improving on making this idiot-proof. There's a little bit of an art to being focused without being too narrow, but support is extremely helpful in addressing this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try it, definitely reach out for assistance with topic creation if you're not seeing what you want, and give it a little time to show you what it is capable of. I've found most that put in a little time get the value they need out of it.

Finding relevant interesting content and information about topics that are relevant to my audience. It helps me efficiently find great content for my social feeds and blogs but also keeps me up to date with what's happening in niche parts of relevant industries.

What Content Creation solution do you use?

Chris D.

"Such a versatile product for the individual, company or agency"

What do you like best?

I like 3 things best. 1) The customer service. Not many products will escalate questions to the CEO to make sure you're taken care of. 2) The flexibility. Their dashboard or integration directly into social platforms or 3rd part solutions like Hootsuite. 3) The vast product range. I can be good for the individual looking to build their personal brand all the way up to the agency doing work for clients.

What do you dislike?

At this point there is nothing I would say I really dislike. Maybe the ability to submit my blogs directly to the library.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really takes the busy work out of finding the right topics to expand your personal branding.

Our topics can bring in a lot of redundant articles or topics that overlap. UpContent helps us find content tailored to our personal and business messaging.

Kelli M.

"Great Product for Solo or Small Marketing Teams"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily push out content to my website, email, and social channels.

What do you dislike?

I would like to easily add my own content, or assign others to easily add content. The content search tool could be stronger, and I'd like to be able to easily add sources.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer support is amazing - if you don't get what you need out-of-the-box, then they will work with you, and for you, to create a custom solution that works for you.

As a solo marketer for my team, finding ways to automate my content distribution means better, more efficient time management. It's important promoting brand awareness on a regular basis, and UpContent, in conjunction with my other content management tools, is significantly helping me stay "top of the scroll" in search rankings and top-of-mind to our target audiences.

Nina K.

"Makes Life Easier"

What do you like best?

I was getting overwhelm with finding content for my social media accounts but now I go to my UpContent account and find the latest articles and blog post already pulled for me. It integrates seemsly with Buffer so that I can post what is right for my audience to all my accounts in a couple of clicks!

What do you dislike?

It has taken a minute to figure out how to setup my query, but even with that I had a one on one call with the UpContent’s support team and follow up emails to help me learn my way. They listened to what I was looking for and gave me specific possible queries to enter!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize the support team they are patient and knowledgeable.

It has allowed me to have revelant content at my finger tips ready to go for my online audience.

Angela B.

"Love the Simplicity"

What do you like best?

I love that it is a very simple tool to use. It's affordable, easy to use, and saves me so much time! I really liked that that even helped me find new categories to search for and created it for me without me asking. I didn't even realize there was a tool like this but when I was taking online social media marketing classes, this is one of the sites they recommended. Otherwise I would have to go out myself an search for topics and blog posts from other companies. It also helps me know who to follow on social media since the content I search for is the same that I would want to plug into on social media. I love this tool!

What do you dislike?

The only think I could think of is that it doesn't connect with SmarterQueue like it does Hootsuite. Adn I believe that when you click into an article it takes you back to the first in your list of categories instead of the one that you were working in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a super easy tool to use. You still have to create your own marketing material as well - but this really does help fill in the gaps.

Marketing content! I so needed something to fill in the gaps for several companies that I help manage. It also helps me to get ideas for my own marketing content by searching through all the articles, etc. that arte available.

Carolyn O.

"Some good content, some not so good content for the free app. A lot of the articles are of no value"

What do you like best?

Option to personalize content for a more focused feed. I like that its integrated with HootSuite so I only need to to go one place to get the information i need.

What do you dislike?

Only one topic to choose on the free app unless you pay of course but even then the app doesn't always provide good material. A lot of the articles are of no value which is disappointing. I realize I only have the free version but if it gave me the opportunity to see the value in purchasing the app I would be more likely to do that. As of now, I am only able to add one search content and a lot of the content has little value to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A lot of the articles and content provided come from sources of little or no value. The free app only allows you to use one topic search at a time. If you added more narrowed topic searches and provided more valuable content I would find that more beneficial. The app could be useful if you purchased and were able to customize it a bit more but I am only reviewing the free version and unfortunately have yet to see why I should pay for it.

Social Media Content. Helps minimize time doing research on relevant topics. It is an extension of Hootsuite which provides a one-stop place for me do a lot of my social media content search and content uploads.

Kylie C.

"Great platform for finding articles."

What do you like best?

It does all the hard work for you in searching for things for social media. They have a great Hootsuite integration as well, so you can work from whichever place and be able to find great content.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little overwhelming at times and it's a little hard to create the topics at first. They do offer help forming them though if you ask them via chat. You also have to filter out a lot of rather crappy unheard of resources which is often time-consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IF you're looking for article curation, this platform is for you.

Though it took a while to set up the topics, I was able to save time with upcontent once everything was in place since it auto-generated a lot of resources to use. You can also leave notes on content so that you can collaborate with team members

Jim J.

"Great product with excellent development/support behind it"

What do you like best?

UpContent does exactly what I need it to do and does it in an elegantly simple way. I've tried automated content curation platforms in the past, but I never have gotten quite what I wanted. With UC, I can specify the exact type of content I'm looking for (by keywords, etc.) and get exactly what I need.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike per se, but it would be great if UC had the ability to learn what content I want based on selections. Ideally, if I pick certain pieces of content to post, it would learn (or ask questions) about why I favored that specific content so that it could give smarter recommendations in the future.

I use it to find and post thought leadership content from the web that relates to my business (customer success consulting). I've gotten many more reads/click-throughs on content I've posted using UpContent, and my social selling score/Klout score have increased significantly since I started using the product.

Tammy S.

"A Great Content Solution"

What do you like best?

UpContent allows us to take time at the beginning of the week to find and plan out our online strategy for the week. The filters are intuitive and come back with useful results. With Hootsuite, we can schedule the articles we find on UpContent to post throughout the week so we're getting our message out there without having to log in every day and spend hours trying to find appropriate articles.. It's a great solution for business owners that are running their business and trying to market it at the same time with limited hours in the day.

The customer service has been outstanding. They even helped us refine a topic before we asked when they saw that it came back with very few results. That's impressive customer service!

What do you dislike?

It took me a few tries to nail down the fight filter settings

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. It can save you hours of searching the web.

We are now able to find articles and be much more active online than we were when we had to search on our own. We've saved hours of hunting through various sites for articles that are helpful and useful to our clients and target prospects.

Vanessa D.

"Very helpful content tool"

What do you like best?

UpContent is a very helpful tool to be aware very quickly of relevant contents in our business. It permits to win a precious time. No need to search the information, it comes automatically to us.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the filters to select the content could be more performant to push even more relevant articles with keywords. This is the only thing I see to optimize.

We start a Content Strategy to push relevant informations to our followers on Twitter and Linkedin and UpContent help us having the best articles concerning our industry, very quickly, ready to be shared.

Ashley S.

"Great Content to Add Relevance to my Site"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to set up and the content that comes through to my blog is very relevant to my industry

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. It is very easy to use - Even when searching for content to share on social media, I can always find something relevant to the industry I am posting about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It puts content at your fingertips, which makes it very easy to find content for social media and to enhance existing blogs.

It provides easy access to a lot of different content for many industries.

Leah S.

"UpContent saves valuable time"

What do you like best?

I love that I don't have to have a hundred Google alerts running, and that UpContent gets smarter as you use it more.

What do you dislike?

There are some articles that UpContent doesn't catch, which means I have to upload them manually. But at least there's a simple way to do that!

Having Upcontent put all of the articles in one sortable location saves a lot of time in trying to document all of our media coverage. It's also great to use an IFTTT plug-in to have the articles automatically post on our social media channels.

Mohamed L.

"Great curating app"

What do you like best?

UpContent's integration with Hootsuite makes curating 3rd party articles for our social media accounts a simple and quick process. Additionally, their feedback system and customer service (including support) create a connectedness to the UpContent community. I had trouble finding certain search results, but this was quickly solved for me without having to create a support ticket. I simply provided feedback in the app and within a day or two, I was offered a better search.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have to be a keyword, search engine guru to get the search results you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The two features I find most important when shopping an app: integration and support. UpContent easily integrates with Hootsuite and their support services are stellar.

We were hiring out services to curate articles, so UpContent has reduced costs for us on this front.

Jordan R.

"Great content with new search filters"

What do you like best?

I am really excited about the shareability and influence search filters. These give us a new way to look for news stories and blogs. The connection with buffer also makes it a great way to post stuff when it will be the most relevant for your viewers.

What do you dislike?

Still new to this, I have yet to find something I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great place to start if you are looking to become more active on social media.

Hoping to become more active on our social media content and stay up on the relevant news stories for our company.

Sylvester L.

"Powerful query system, weak workflow integrations"

What do you like best?

The query system. One of the most versatile among similar services. The Shareability / Influence sort options. Reasonable pricing, as compared to tools like buzzsumo.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration - can't do much with the curated content except for RSS (which by nature, is far from ideal) and Hootsuite? (well, let's just say Hootsuite is not built for content curators, which is upcontent's main audience I would think)

Views - I personally prefer list view without images when Hearting. A magazine view for reading.

RSS - there is no way to get an RSS for Favourited items. Wondering what's the point of favoriting when there are no way to export them for distribution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! Do use the live chat if you need help like setting up of queries. One of the most awesome support around. The unique features you can't readily find elsewhere for the same costs are the Influence and Shareability sorting features.

Integration with your social posting scheduler might not be there unless you are a hootsuite user. Otherwise, your best bet is to make use of the RSS output (which is a nice feature by the way) and find ways (probably IFTTT or Zapier) to feed the RSS items into Buffer and whatever service you're using.

Content curation, social posting for clients.

Tried to use upcontent as a content discovery tool but it hasn't work out well due to lack of ways to make use of the discovered item. At its present state, it is more like a rss reader than a curation tool.

Collin S.

"Easily fInd your relevant Content with UpContent"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, hand down. I've tried several other platforms for searching content and I find UpContent to be the most user-friendly and can dial in exactly what I am looking for with ease.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't found anything to date that I would put in the "dislike" category. They've developed a great product and have a service level that I've only experienced on rare occasion.

I quickly and easily find the relative content I am looking for. It's allowed me to easily populate content within my industry, save the searches and go back to them on a daily or weekly basis with very little time spent per day once the searches are set up.

"Great Content Provider, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The content is typically very targeted towards my selected keywords. Any time I have had issues, the customer service team has responded quickly and works with me until all is resolved. Prior to using UPcontent I was searching and curating content manually and it was taking me hours of time which has now been reduced substantially.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are integration issues with the social media management platform I use(Hootsuite) but Upcontent works through those in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Though we have had a few issue when the interface was upgraded, UpContent always works to resolve these and I do think they are headed in the right direction and will continue to use the service a long a they continue to make improvements.

Saves me time which is the mot valuable benefit I can think of. Problem was pending too much time looking for relevant articles and posts.

Angela S.

"Great Resource!"

What do you like best?

I like that UpContent saves us a great deal of time by finding articles relevant to our company.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing in particular that I displike, but one of the initial frustrations is taking the time to weed out irrelevant articles.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! UpContent is an affordable resource that offers great value and can easily be integrated into an organization's business practices.

We are a nonprofit college focused on technical training for in-demand fields in construction, mechanical and transportation industries. The articles UpContent finds for us supports our marketing efforts and validates the nationwide demand for skilled tradesmen.

Agency

"Great customer service though mixed results and a challenging to set up. "

What do you like best?

The pro-active customer service. UpContent have a great customer onboarding system, noting whether you're managing to use the service and what you're getting out of it. Their customer service processes spring into action if you don't appear to be having a good experience and a slew of automated emails come to your inbox encouraging you to get in touch with them for 1-on-1 help.

What do you dislike?

I just couldn't get the system to come up with many different sources of content for the niches in which my clients operate. Perhaps I'm too fussy when I'm sharing content related to their industries or perhaps I hadn't got to grips with UpContent effectively - either way it just wasn't creating the returns on my time that I'd hoped for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're starting then trial then do it during a quiet period at work so that you can set aside the time to learn how UpContent works but, much more importantly, you can engage with the UpContent team directly about how to set things up and get the most out of the system.

If UpContent had worked as promised then I'd have been using it for social sharing articles related to the niches/industries of my client base as well as using those article suggestions as inspiration to create quality content/blog posts of my own - both for my own business/website and for those of clients that I write for.

Christopher B.

"UpContent Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it's integrated with Hootsuite. I like being able to use different keywords, however the UI of the content search creater is not intuitive and had a little bit of a learning curve.

What do you dislike?

I don't like:

- that the same article pops up multiple times from different sources.

- there is no refresh all articles button. There should be a way to press the UpContent button and it gives a whole new batch of articles.

- Most of the contest is a few days old and already in circulation throughout social media stream. I've never seen the post within the past "Day" work with search words.

- having to copy the picture and attach it as a file to the post. Would be nice to have a way to scrape a few pictures from the article and pick which one to choose for the post.

- that there is not moble friendly version to do this job on the go. I don't always have a computer to do this.

Would be nice to have a way to copy an article link URL on a mobile app and past it into a mobile app version of UpContent which would scrape the article for possible pictures to use for the post... while still having features like auto-schedule, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't have any recommendations for other users at this time.

Content curation to increase engagement on social media is the main issue I'm trying to do. Unfortunately, there isn't always a lot of engagement.

Tom H.

"Excellent Option for Eliminating the Complex Task of Content Curation"

What do you like best?

There are two key elements to effective content curation....defining exactly what it is you are looking for and then actually finding it. UC takes the hassle out of both by creating a vehicle(query construction) for providing focus to searches and then carries out the search and places content options for your use right at your doorstep. Lastly, they link to some of the most popular auto-posting vendors in the market and by closing the link on the whole procedure of presenting relevant content to prospects, blog readers and followers dramatically reduce the time it takes to accomplish this time consuming and complex task.

What do you dislike?

Query building is as much an art as it is a science. While they provide very adequate support FAQ's and instructional how-to's, some are done using generic terminology that do not translate as well to developing an understanding on how to use them in everyday search terms that may be peculiar to certain vertical markets or industry sectors. Dislike is a strong term and I would say simply that this is a harder task than it appears to be - no fault of UC's.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool with excellent user parameters and wonderful results.

A process of adding fresh and new content on a daily basis in a time saving manner is the most important gain. What may have taken hours a day to do effectively before can now be done in less time and I can post for 5-7 days at a time in advance.

Samantha B.

"Easy To Use, Relevant Content Discovery"

What do you like best?

I love how easy UpContent integrates with Hootsuite. The content is always relevant, credible and up-to-date.

What do you dislike?

Making a query can be challenging. I wish they would offer automated suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely consider this Hootsuite app. Test it out, you will fall in love with it. Be careful because the trial period is very short and hooking it up to a free Hootsuite account proved to be difficult (on Hootsuite's end, not Upcontent's end). The custom service is phenomenal and they will help you set-up queries including setting up some of their own "just because". Excited to continue using this system!

Posting industry relevant content to client's social pages.

Gianfranco C.

"Useful content & insights in 1 click - a great resource for Content Marketers!"

What do you like best?

I like UpContent as it easily allows to find all relevant news around a specific topic or industry - ordering results for recency, shareability, influence.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I don't really like- it's when you click on a specific news article, how it is displayed in half screen. Design wise, I would prefer visualising it better (with images etc- as it appears on the original sites).

We're saving a lot of time in sourcing news and information relevant to our industry. Thanks to UpContent, we manage to inform authors & editors about the most relevant or recent news published on the web, and we can take action immediately.

E
Executive Sponsor

"Easy Custom News Aggregation - Affordable price"

What do you like best?

Upcontent once setup is a reliable way to get news and stories all in one place. Every morning our team spends less then half and hour and is able to review all news/stories relevant to our industry. This saves us time and decreases the chance of missing mentions.

What do you dislike?

You do need to spend some time to identify keywords and create your news feeds. The more effort you put in the better your results. But once setup you don't have to update again.

We know that UpContent is aggregating news and mentions for our niche. This saves us time allowing us to operate with greater efficiency.

Agency

"The platform for curated content I've been searching for."

What do you like best?

Integrations and responsive cust. service

What do you dislike?

It does take time and practice to master and a buy-in from management to utilize to its full potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't let the price point deter you. It adds up when you consider the time saved and ease of use.

Maximizing engagement potential of curated content that would otherwise be stale by organizing by "shareability"

Utilizing Mailchimp Plug-in for article approval - saving literal hours of work

Ease of distribution across all channels (almost a "one click and done" process)

Clients are super impressed with my skills and I feel like I'm cheating a little!

Wendy B.

"UpContent Saves you valuable TIME"

What do you like best?

I love how completely user friendly UpContent is. No need for me to hunt and peck for content. UpContent does all of that for me! I LOVE IT!

What do you dislike?

At first it was difficult to create a "Tpoic", but then they fixed it! So no complaints now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the price, convenience, and content application I really enjoy UpContent.

I want to provide content for blogs, social media posts, and other knowledgeable trends for myself and my clients. This provides all of that.

"Compelling content at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

Up Content's algorithms offers pertinent, useful content that serves our customer needs. Upcontent works seamlessly with Hootsuite, making the process of finding and publishing relevant content a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a bit difficult to add the proper filters to remove content from appearing in the query.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great option to quickly find relevant content for your marketing and branding needs. The team is great and is always there to answer questions and support our business objectives.

Build brand awareness and reputation. Benefits include a wide variety of articles that support our brand position and area of expertise.

"Curation that works"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to search by my interests and topics that appeal to me and my audience.

What do you dislike?

I'm a free account, so, access to one content/topic query at a time. When my budget grows, I suppose the accessibility to additional topics would enhance my experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find what works for you.

I'm building. And as a reader and former feature writer, I enjoy curating engaging content for my growing follower. I've been able to publish curated content on multiple platforms and use this to appeal, enlarge and eventually gain leads .

Bob G.

"Great discovery tool for your content creation process"

What do you like best?

UpContent curates a significant amount of relevant articles I would not have time to track down on my own.

What do you dislike?

Getting started was a bit of a challenge. The team jumped in to get me on track.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to read the getting started. It will save you time in the long run

Huge time saver. Instead of spending a full day searching for relevant content the articles are waiting for my review.

Rachel C.

"Wonderful tool, does it the best in the industry! "

What do you like best?

I love how the topic creation and curation is so immense. Makes it really easy to find topics for your target demographics. As a consultant with many topics, this makes my day much easier!

What do you dislike?

Wish you could dashboard all topics in Hootsuite instead of line them up in the streams. Makes it hard to see.

Solving the problem of making sure we have lots of interesting, on topic curated content. The benefits are just the time you save. Time is money, and this is a time saver!

lauren d.

"It was a great aggregator of information, but not all was relevant"

What do you like best?

One hub to find articles for thought leadership sharing

What do you dislike?

The topics I cover are very dicey. Upcontent gathered many items that didn't pertain to my needs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Define your search results on a micro level

Hours spent searching for articles and information

Owen W.

"Fantastic Content Sourcing"

What do you like best?

UpContent makes it easy to create highly targeted content searches. We're saving a great deal of time using UpContent.

What do you dislike?

Can't filter out sources in RSS feeds for automatic posting

We're saving hours and hours every week where we were searching for and manually posting content

UR
User in Retail

"UpContent was easy to use and gave me a lot of great content to review."

What do you like best?

UpContent's customer service was fantastic. After setting up several categories, I received an email with tips on how I could get better results targeted to my specific categories.

What do you dislike?

Some of the categories I created seemed to fall into a niche that returned very little useful content, which was frustrating. But, after hearing back from the company it was obvious that the set up could have been done better so that was an easy fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the necessary time to set up your categories correctly so the quality of your articles matches your needs. If you try and add too many keywords to one category, your returned content will not match your needs very well. It takes a little bit of time to figure this out, but there are ways to set each one up so that you get relevant content.

I tested this service in the hopes that it would give me access to large amounts of quality content that could be used across several channels. It seems that it can save you time when hunting for relevant articles. Creating content across multiple networks is time consuming and this service was a great help.

CSUDH E.

"Using UpContent for Daily Social Media Aggregate Content Posts"

What do you like best?

It does a pretty thorough job of coming the web for up-to-the-minute content. The sorting and categorization is helpful, and we currently have 20 separate topics that are managed with relative ease.

What do you dislike?

The interface is clunky and not very intuitive. It could use a revamp. Visually, it's not appealing even though it is mobile friendly. Is there a better way to create filter questions?

Finding social media content for 35 unique higher education profiles.

Tina B.

"I am glad I found UpContent for my business!"

What do you like best?

It is sometimes difficult to find relevant content and with UpContent, you can insert search terms and find relevant content specific to the area or field you are looking for, which is great in generating ideas.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit difficult to learn what search terms are needed and the form to input your terms could be more user-friendly.

Able to find relevant posts that help me deliver relevant and trustworthy information to my audience.

Trish K.

"LOVE IT"

What do you like best?

It makes curating content so easy. Takes a lot of of my plate

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to have more categories

Creating content for my blog and newsletter. I have more time and spend less effort finding what I need.

Rachel W.

"Overall positive with excellent article sourcing"

What do you like best?

I like how specific the topics can be and how much time this saves me on article research.

What do you dislike?

It can be a challenge to narrow topics to very narrow subjects.

Lack of social media presence.

"Up-content works for us!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this software is the ability to find an article to share on social media.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this software is at times it shows the same content over and over. It also for a newbie can be confusing to set up initially.

Our business uses this software to one monitor our industry about current anything. Two we use it to find social media content to share.

Joye P.

"A great way to find content that counts!"

What do you like best?

I have been using UpContent for my curating site and I like the type of content I am getting that is specific for my site.

What do you dislike?

Its not as easy to post with Hootsuite. It looks as if you should add that feature as with buffer.

I haven't been using it long enough to solve any problems at this point, bu that will change.

Kelly G.

"Great Concept "

What do you like best?

I LOVE the concept. It should cut down on the time I spend searching for blog posts.

What do you dislike?

It is kind of hard to tailor searches and connect with others.

I don't know if it solves any problems because it just frustrates me sometimes.

"Up content is the best Content Source!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about up content are the masks it easy to find content to share.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about content is that it sometimes shows the same content over and over.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be able to find more content and search multiple subjects with the free version.

The problem we are solving with UpContent is that we are using it to find things to share,

Kathryn N.

"Love UpContent"

What do you like best?

I love the variety of content available and the ease of organizing topics

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. So far I have enjoyed everything

Keeps me up to date on news and trends in the industry, and helps finding content to share on social media

"A great curation tool that packs a punch"

What do you like best?

As I was looking for a content curation tool that could also post to blog and not just social sharing, there were not so many tools out there that could do the task. UpContent does the job well, and their attitude towards openness was refreshing.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have newsletter drag and drop integration.

Thoughtleadership content on a regular basis that could be tweaked for SEO.

EP
Executive Sponsor in Pharmaceuticals

"UpContent- Converted to PRO before end of Trial"

What do you like best?

The best part of it is the simplicity and access to great content. It allows me access to up to date content that keeps my page relevant.

What do you dislike?

Still getting used to the quarry. You definitely need to spend some time thinking about what you want and need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! You will not find another product that is this good at this price point.

Up to date content is the biggest upside. A lot of other businesses in my space are just talking about themselves and bringing in new readers with content.

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Time saver"

What do you like best?

I like being able to quickly create a query one time that delivers great content for months without need for constant tweaking. Does Hootsuite integration go without saying?

What do you dislike?

Some of my niche categories are a little thin, but that's not your fault.

I'm able to find relevant content quickly. The primary benefit is keeping all of my work within Hootsuite (a single app).

"Saves me time in identifying good content"

What do you like best?

UpContent pulls from a wide range of sources and helps me identify quality, sharable content. Its a definite time saver, I would struggle with my social media posts without it.

What do you dislike?

Ramp up on getting queries to return desired content takes quite a bit of refinement, especially on "local" topics. But the support is really helpful in getting there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time refining your queries to ensure you get the results you want

I wouldn't have time/resources to find articles to post on social media without UpContent; its a good value for the time you save.

Shawn C.

"Saving time and finding good stuff! "

What do you like best?

I like the array of content. It's from various resources and provides several to choose from.

What do you dislike?

The layout is a little quirky, but I'll take the quirkiness in lieu of the quantity and quality of content I get.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None

This saves me a (&(^%$% load of time. :)

AC

"Great for seeking new content"

What do you like best?

UpContent is great for seeking out new content. Collections make it super easy to organize content within topics. I like that the team is consistently rolling out new features. Its been a real pleasure to work with Scott and his support team.

What do you dislike?

UpContent is great at what it does, but it would be nice to have more control over team member permissions.

We are using UpContent to keep our blog page fresh. The original idea was to use content curation to keep new content coming in, and potentially provide content for our insights feature.

User in Consumer Services

"Time-saver"

What do you like best?

UpContent does a great job of consolidating content by the topic you're interested in and saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many negatives. If I had to choose something it would be that they could benefit by expanding their content in my particular vertical... but they have a ton of content.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for easy content curation.

UpContent saves me time when I'm looking for content to share in my vertical and need something quickly, I go to UpContent to find quality content.

Learn more about UpContent

UpContent Videos

Learning about UpContent?

* We monitor all UpContent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
UpContent

See how UpContent solves your curation challenges.