Canvas Reviews & Product Details

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

For various projects, it is required to create a website where the customer can pay for their registration and attendance. We were benefitting from the templates of the software that causes time-saving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the interface because it is extremely user-friendly, it works smoothly and the given templates are amazing. I can personalize my account and the system knows which kind of priorities I have then I can easily finish my work on time. High-level of professionalism the software offers and the image we get when we use Canvas is the part I love most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There could be more templates for the free version because I heard that newly started companies ( startups) suffer from a low budget and they love Canvas a lot, that is why they are unable to use various templates that are accessible for the premium versions. I am unable to give and have any suggestions for improvement. I love Canvas a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It would be nice if you can increase the number of templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Choosing the best templates for the website, creating some attractive brochures and promotional posters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Canvas Overview

What is Canvas?

As a team of innovative digital craftspeople, who are part of a larger creative collective, we think beyond technology to celebrate and create meaningful experiences that awaken a sense of awe and discovery in people.

Canvas Details
Discussions
Canvas Community

United Collectie
N/A
@canvas_united
Answer a few questions to help the Canvas community
Have you used Canvas before?

Canvas Reviews

Showing 10 Canvas reviews
Location
Already have Canvas?
Scientific Medical Communications
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Anything from social media post designs to T-shirt designs to advertising material- Canvas does it all. All in one place with ease of use. Templates for projects, graphics and animations can all be done with the platform. Video editing and you can even add music to projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

You can do so much on one platform and you are able to see a preview of it before going through to final designations. You can upload your own images or use free/purchase stock images for your projects. You get a free trial for access to exclusive services like "background removal." I dont know of another platform that was background removal for images and as easily done as Canvas. Not to mention the other services offered- stock images available, filters and photo editing, addition of elements and frames and even music and videos. Variety of texts and font options to choose from for all project types. The free trial option can be renewed after a certain period of time for those who dont want to commit long-term. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You do have to pay for a good amount of the "good stuff" but the free version certainly offers a lot of variety. You really have to zoom in significantly for more precise and intricate detailed alignment of images. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely recommend. I dont know of other platforms that offer as much for so little in terms of price and ease of use. Not to mention storage of projects. All in one place. With all you can do- you save time and money on Canvas. Meet your creative and business goals in one easy to use, easy to share, easy to access location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Design, preview, easy of access. Canvas also saves your previous work in one place so you can access later. Easily duplicate projects or aspects of projects from one file to another. Download or share only what you want. Easy to use and edit projects in multiple ways. Anything you think you can accomplish on a platform, problems you didn't know you had- can be solved on Canvas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The event about Marine Industry will take place in May 2021, we made our brochures through Canva and It is pretty useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is cheap and effective, it involves almost all the features I need. I can create attractive brochures that can bring new registration for our event and It means the increase in the sale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When we try to design anything, after saving, there is no possibility to make some edits by reuploading the file into the system of the software. It means I have to create a new file I want to do some minor edits. There are a few templates that I think could be increased.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do not expect the features like Photoshop but it involves almost what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I usually use Canva for social media posts, posters, and brochures. I do collaborate with our graphic designer and Social Media manager, and as a team leader of the business and sales department, it totally influences our business expansion and sales from the point of building and forging new business relations with the new customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Photographer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Canvas has helped me design courses and make them easily accessible to all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Canvas is easily customizable and allows fora variety of options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Big learning curve if you have not used canvas before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Lookup YouTube tutorials to help with the learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving issues related to accessibility for student, especially during covid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Lines Technical Assistant
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I used this application while in college. It allowed me to access my school work, communicate with faculty and fellow students and access my book all in one place! It’s a one app for everything, so convenient. It is user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Accessibility, great to have all the content or applications all in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it was great! I definitely recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It’s very user friendly, no training needed. Anyone can use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits I saw was that students and faculty are able to work together virtually online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Canvas is what I recommend for all my clients who want to do some in house graphics and videos. Great templates and easy for low tech clients to grasp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to get started and creating artwork Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some pro features I wish were there like the ability to have a link or access to my own account to my many clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick and easy way to get good artwork for your in house team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I teach using Canvas. I record lessons and post them on Canvas. I also post assignments on Canvas. Tests and Quizzes are given via Canvas and these can be tailored to specific students. I like that I can leave a quiz open for several days but still give the students a time limit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Finally learning how to best utilize it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much I dislike about Canvas, but I have never experienced any other LMS's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Works well with my online students who can't or won't come at the required time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PN
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Canvas helped with developing our marketing materials in a simple to use software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to learn. End products look great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's not much I don't like about this software. Easy to use and makes developing new marketing materials very streamlined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's easy to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Implementing new software that new employees are able to learn quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use Canvas to communicate daily with students and families for orientation and onboarding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ability to integrate other platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything yet that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Canvas as our online school building. It is our link between families and school. The benefits are it’s ease of use for all parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

eyg
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Canvas has helped me a lot, most especially in designing amazing posters and logo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For stunning and amazing editing of photos and even videos, I've used canvas to do my designs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be very honest, I don't think I dislike anything about this app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

For series of amazing features, canvas tops Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Canvas has impacted on my series of work, positively. I love it always Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.