Ungerboeck Reviews & Product Details

Ungerboeck Overview

What is Ungerboeck?

Ungerboeck is the world’s event software trusted by thousands of customers who produce millions of events. Our community of customers, spanning more than 50 countries, includes top shows from across the world; amazing performing arts venues; global convention centers; some of the world’s most visited museums, professional sports arenas; plus, other unique events and venues of all shapes and sizes. We proudly support our worldwide client base from our global headquarters in St. Louis, MO with a regional presence in the UK, Germany, France, Mexico, Australia, China, Hong Kong, India and Singapore. Together, we can create extraordinary events.

Ungerboeck Details
German, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

For more than 35 years, Ungerboeck has served as the event industry’s technology leader — driving innovation and helping organizations adapt to emerging trends. We provide and end-to-end Event & Venue Management software solution with CRM, booking, registration, mobile, websites, reporting and financials tools. Ungerboeck allows venues to break down silos, to achieve their goals and enhance their business processes. All while delivering higher satisfaction, increased communication and better-connected relationships between your entire team and customers. Our comprehensive platform serves Large Enterprises, Mid-Size Business from a variety of industries: Stadia/Arenas, Convention Centers, Performing Arts Centers, Exhibition Corporations, Exhibition and Trade Show Organizers, Fairs & Showgrounds, Conference Centers, Higher Education, Continuing Education, and Governments & Councils.

Ungerboeck
1985
St Louis, MO
@ungerboeck

Ungerboeck Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Ungerboeck community
Have you used Ungerboeck before?

Ungerboeck Reviews

Showing 10 Ungerboeck reviews
Already have Ungerboeck?
AE
What do you like best?

I like the ease of entering registrations and service orders for our exhibitors. I like having the option to copy over events from year to year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only having 13 users. I dislike the higher cost of Ungerboeck compared to other event software. I dislike the difficulty people have using portal or online payment due to having to not have capital / lower case match up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ungerboeck is pricey and more difficult than other software but does have good qualities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the need for participant registration and vendor / exhibitor sales and sponsorships in one platform. We have received extra training (that we had to pay for) in order to use Ungerboeck in a more productive way and to have a better understanding of everything it offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CR
What do you like best?

I like the ability to view the events' general overview as a whole, but there are lots of issues with the software in terms of customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As someone who handles a lot of customer service, I tend to have issues with this software, ranging from the fact it works poorly on smart phones and on any server other than Google Chrome in our experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not the most user friendly software, especially when communicating with a client who is using the product and trying to navigate what they see versus what you are looking at. Not always a straightforward solution to certain registration problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It handles what it needs to in terms of keeping track of registrations for our events, but it is not always the most efficient and actually can create more work for our team in the long run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

This software helps us organize conferences and also keep up with past events and future vents! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of extra steps that you have to take to get to what you need. Kind of like going around your elbow to get to your thumb. Some things are also a bit dated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are still fairly new into using this so right now I'm not sure of the benefits of it. It seems a bit pricey right now and complicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

The new web-based program has been very nice to use. Our main use of the program is for seminar and conference planning but, our new sales team uses the program as well. We are able to do everything we need within the program. We can set reminders, design and send contracts and communicate within the organization about particular customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We understand the program is not designed for sales but, it would be nice to have some features connected to our outlook calendar. I also wish we had a good pay to pull data and get rid of duplicates. This is probably more of an issue with our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer communication. Event issue management. Billing and invoicing. Contracts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Ungerboeck is good for keeping companies organized and see what they had done in the past. It is also good for accessing favorites on the side tab. That is about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ungerboeck is absolutely outdated- it takes way too many steps to get to information that I need, ex: when I want to see revenue I have been bringing in or the sales that I have made- you have to make a favorite (that I didnt even make, a colleague made it to me and sent it to me). I have to filter through so many things when I get to the favorite in order to see what I brought in. It also doesn't filter out cancelations which is a pain when I am trying to MANUALLY count up my sales. In order to see just my sales I have to export it to an excel document AND THEN delete everyone else information. I shouldnt even have to bring it out to an excel document it should just be capable of being an EASY step to just see MY SALES. Super frustrating and takes up A TON of my time. Definnitely not a "lean" tool. Also- when sending mass emails from the EMS system, it formats them HORRIBLY and even loses the hyper links. So much improvement to be made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To be honest I am not solving any problems and I haven't seen many benefits before. My last company that was a staffing agency had a much better system that was way more user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like that you can see everyone who has registered, how much they paid and other parts of the registration unit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software can be hard to work with. It can be hard to navigate and slow at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sit down and learn the software. It's not one of those programs that you can learn on the first time use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Ungerboeck for as our registration unit. It helps because we can easily track our registration numbers with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Collaboration and tracking features are essential to events industry. Integrated CRM features are useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integrated email marketing features are limited, not feature-rich. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Excellent resource for combining sales, event management, exhibitor services, and other business areas into one platform. Provided client-facing features (exhibitor ordering portal, web-based event calendar, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Manager
Events Services
What do you like best?

The simplicity of the reporting we use... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of ability to format texts in reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reporting each events schedule and unique quirks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Director at Texas Hall/ College Park Center- Special Event Facilities
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Easy to read for the most part. Calendar feature is helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ungerboeck is extremely buggy. Constant changes in the way of adding events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The program can be very frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Planning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event coordinator/Manager on Duty
Hospitality
What do you like best?

Intuitive to use. New employees have no problems once they learn the basics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need to have the items from the service orders pull onto the function schedules Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

n/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.