UJET Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and dial the numbers by copy paste when I need to do a call back, its nice that i change the color your status so that way you know what are you logged in, my favorite feature is that I can see how many call I had and my team range also, how long I take during a phone call, the quantities of my good reviews that way I know I providing a good service another good feature is the option to hang up and callback it is very helpful when I have connection problems or if the phone has a glitch, something works very well for me specially it’s to know who is calling that way I can make sure that I am talking to the right person or in case I get disconnected I know who I need to look for in my system. About that chat tool the buttons are really easy to access, the timer that shows how much time I have left to answer my customer it help me a lot meet my quality criteria to know my time frames, the chat the shortcuts are pretty good to look for, the notification of the phone call or chat is good that helps me while I using my other tools so I can see who is calling or if I have a new chat or if the customer is providing additional information, I have to admit that the 3 tones before the phone call helped me a lot when at the beginning to prepare my speech and be ready to answer. Also the transfer tool is very helpful when it is needed, to be available to se what department and how long it will take them to have my call, helps me to let the customer know and I another characteristic I like is to be able to see my coworkers name assist me to be polite and nice with them. Also during the chat it helps a lot to be able to request screenshot or pictures, sometimes customer does not have that available and with that tool it is very useful, also to have the chance to call while I am on a chat helps me a lot to solve the issues or verify one situation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that sometimes the tools does not connect to my ticket center so I have to create them manually is no pretty common but that affect my performance. Also the few glitches we have during a call back or when I try to connect with a third party, while I am selecting the hang up option it hangs up my main phone call and that is pretty frustrating Sometimes in glitch or when I try to hang up phone call from a party I add it hangs up the phone call by accident, in the chat I get several notifications but no chat, I don't know if that is a glitch or something, sometimes it change my status pretty quickly not giving me the chance to complete my tickets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Provide customer service for different issues that our company customer have, I realized that even that we have advanced technology, people still looks for human contact, with through chat o phone call, but they like to feel that we are to assist and it is not only a machine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UJET Overview

What is UJET?

UJET is the world’s first and only cloud contact center platform for smartphone era CX. By modernizing digital and in-app experiences, UJET unifies the enterprise brand experience across sales, marketing, and support, eliminating the frustration of channel switching between voice, digital, and self-service for consumers. Offering unsurpassed resiliency and the flexibility to deploy across leading public cloud infrastructures, UJET powers the world’s largest elastic CCaaS tenant at up to 22,000 agents globally, and is trusted by innovative, customer-centric enterprises like Instacart, Turo, Wag!, and Atom Tickets to intelligently orchestrate predictive, contextual, conversational customer experiences. Learn more at www.ujet.cx

UJET Details
Discussions
UJET Community
Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese (Simplified)

UJET provides a customer interaction platform designed to improve customer support by helping companies resolve problems faster.

UJET’s CCaaS 3.0 represents a seismic shift in Contact Center operations, addressing long-standing design flaws and conventional thinking that have failed to evolve in parallel with the changing human interaction landscape.

Agents and end customers get on the same page fast with proprietary smart actions during live call or chat, including text, fingerprint identity verification, and sharing of photos, video, and screenshots

UJET is architected for data minimization, so we do not store your PII, making it easier for you to support security certifications that are important to your customers.
Deep data access points to bring more context to agents so they can resolve issues faster
Highly accurate wait time estimates -- powered by machine learning
Industry-leading call quality with multiple providers for redundancy
Easy, fast deployment for contact center locations, teams, and agents
Best-in-class ROI - our business model doesn't rely on high per minute markup

UJET
2015
San Francisco, CA

UJET Videos

UJET Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the UJET community
Have you used UJET before?

UJET Reviews

Showing 508 UJET reviews
Already have UJET?
Customer Experience
Trainer
What do you like best?

Ujet makes it easy to see the information that you really need. This makes the job easy. I particularly enjoy the feature that allows me to see agents in the queue real time. This allows me to see their aux status codes, switch their status, log them out and more. I also have the ability to listen in to live calls that agents are on. This allows me to be in the know about what the interaction is focused on and helps me to determine which course of action to take during coaching sessions. I feel like every application in this category should have a feature like that. Another great feature that I enjoy is the ability to view queue statistics. These include calls in the queue, service levels, amount of agents on calls, the amount of agents available, as well as the the amount of calls for a particular queue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No way to communicate with team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you like your work being simple and clean Ujet is the way to go. Ujet gives you everything you need, right at your finger tips. The only feature that I'd love to see is the option to chat with employees or even barge in on interactions. But maybe that's just a feature that is not available for me. Alla in all, Ujet is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ujet has allowed me to handle daily tasks more effectively. It has contributed to the way I report information and communicate with team members within the organization. It has also helped me to effectively manage the agents on my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Customer Service Representative
What do you like best?

UJet was quick to grab from the start. Simple yet elegant. Let me go into detail about the features I liked best. The call feature is almost perfect. Calls always go through and it sounds better than my phone, even! I love how you can view your own stats in real time. Merging tickets was even simple and easy. Perhaps what I liked best was how once I got used to the service, it was a walk in the park to use it on the daily. Straight forward and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does have its problems.

-During a shift when we have a heavy call log I would go to accept a call, but the sound of a call available for pickup would remain. So i'm talking on the phone with somebody and it keeps ringing about an available call on the side, very annoying. Does not happen often but at least once a day.

-I have multiple tabs open and i'm going to merge a ticket into another, the ticket i'm looking to merge it with does it not show up in the available tickets to merge. I then have to copy the #03840438 ID number of the ticket to paste instead. Even if I only have two tabs (two tickets open) this would happen sometimes and instead of easily merging it I have to copy the ID number and paste. Which just takes up a little more time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work for Waitr so we are a food delivery service. I solve problems like helping customers get refunds and helping drivers with delivery issues (can't find address, etc).Benefits I've realized are being able to make a 3-way call with the customer and the driver to easily resolve 'can't find location' problems. Being able to send emails from this website is also very convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Support Representative
What do you like best?

The fundamental call status is easy and simple. Unlike what we have before (when using an AVAYA), Ujet is easier to use. Not only that, but it also shows the call statuses more simple in such a manner that we can easily switch from one status to another. To simply put, the Ujet software makes our life easier.

When convenient and simple becomes one, that's what Ujet is all about.

As per Ujet's Website: Providing seamless and identical customer support experiences across multiple channels requires more than just new technology and features. The helpfulness, knowledge, and thoroughness of support agents all still play key roles in delivering support experiences that result in higher brand loyalty and customer satisfaction. For companies of all sizes and industries, the future of customer support requires the combination of human interactions paired with modern technologies.

It is indeed true that "UJET is propelling customer service into the modern age. Our cloud-native and smartphone-centric platform empowers contact center professionals to create intelligent workflows, unify data and make it actionable, and create a modern and scalable business model where the next-generation tools and technology they need to create an immersive, engaging, and one-of-a-kind experience for their customers. UJET is trusted by customer-centric, innovative enterprises including Google, Instacart, Green Dot Corporation, Wag!, and iZettle, a PayPal service, to automate contact center processes and provide superior experiences that drive higher customer satisfaction." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while, the Ujet is a little lag.

There are not many things that make it unpleasant. The rare moments it used to crash at the beginning, but they got sorted out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the ready call statuses, I can manage to switch call status briefly with that I can always meet the client's goal.

Upon citing in Ujet's website, a large benefit when hiring remote agents is cost. Your company doesn’t have to provide a physical location for remote agents. If the company is using a call center contractor, then the outsourced call center will supply the tools needed for agents to complete their tasks.

This is why remote agents can be beneficial. Remote agents might have more experience, the total cost can be lower, and they only need an internet connection to access the customer support platform. Widen your search or work with a recruiter to find agents that wouldn’t be available locally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

Amazing tool, easy to use, friendly user interface and easy to transfer calls. Next status choice and easy to find supervisors on the search bar.

Easy tool to know information of CX before hand and very easy to make changes on customer information. Actions like ask for ID or proof of something in the UJET actions is one of the best things that help us to do our job easily and with efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to add more apps in order to increase efficiency, like live transcript, so we can read all the things customer say to us and even tho we use attentiveness sometimes CX tend to talk too low or to fast, so I would be amazing for us to have a live transcript app. Also it should have a feature to not let calls in when there are three minutes away for a status change in our personal time. A good thing that we should have is to be able to use UJET actions on every call and not just on some calls. But overall, is a good tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Add apps that will help with the efficiency of the work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer service care, the best benefit is to be able to choose the next status once a call ends, so we don't have to worry about back to back calls. Easy to find customer information on the app side and easy to change ticket information when customers information have another email on their account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Agent
What do you like best?

I have personally never had any bad issues with Ujet, it connects me real fast and always remembers my password, so that is very helpful. I like that it automatically gives me all the customers information so I do not have to look it up and this helps me give a better and faster service. I like the new 2 step verification system, I think it will work out better. I also like that I have access to all the AKBs to consult the information on how to solve each different situation with each customer. The fact that it populates all the history chats and calles of each customer is also very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is to have to be connected to the VPN, because if I do not see that I have been disconnected, I have to log into Ujet again. I really do not dislike anything, I think it is a great tool that helps me get my job done better and faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool to use when there are many employees working at the same time and need to access data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to load up the tools needed to get my job done. I think that it is very helpful to be able to access to all the information needed in a faster way. It is great to answer a call or a chat and immediately have the customers information populated as well as all the history Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Operations CX
What do you like best?

Very friendly front end, that can be easily managed by business users. Great support staff that's knowledgeable and is willing to help at any time. UJET supports advanced and simple IVR menus that can accommodate most businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. I would recommend for UJET to continue focusing its efforts on the in-app (SDK) functionality. I would also like to see more advanced features such as voice recognition, real-time sentiment analysis/speech to text transcription. Finally, I'd recommend expanding on out of the box reporting capabilities to allow business users to measure KPIs quickly without involving DS teams to build dashboards in looker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems Solved: Allowing customers to call us via in-app functionality. SMS capabilities for CS and customers.

Benefits Realized: Strong deflection rate, complex IVR menus, in-app SDK, reduced recontact rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

C
What do you like best?

I have worked in many places where taking calls and making them is part of the daily work, this is my first time using UJET, from my personal computer since we are working from home, and it is great and works great, plus it does not looks like a regular online phone, the design is classy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It occupies a small part of the screen, and the colors are good looking, I would add an option to change the incoming and outgoing call tone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a good phone/chat application for your computer, this is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Resolving multiple customer issues a day and the call quality is good enough, and it is very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SCS
What do you like best?

The beep when the call starts to record. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The call connection takes forever. I get hung up on because the dead air is too long after the receiver says hello. The transfer is confusing. Sometimes I don't know if I am disconnecting or if the call has successfully transferred. I don't like that the number pad is over the done button. when I have to "dial one for Spanish" I am afraid I will disconnect the call. When the queue is high the wrap-up time doesn't exist. when I am listening to a call to gather information to document on a ticket and a call comes through, you can hear that recording on the ticket if I don't stop it in time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not seen any benefits but receiving calls, but if these issues are fixed this could be great software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Easy to use. Did not take long to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only downfall is the delay in notification for incoming calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

USE IT. Its a great product. And it honestly get's the job done. If youre looking for something to use every day that has little problem. UJET is the answer. Highly Recommend that you do use. Not sure what else to put here. But Its worth it. My first time using an internet call server, and honestly had no trouble learning how to use it for my day to day use. Do it! I like that you can select your availability. Change them when necessary. The break feature is also good to keep track of when you need to go back to work. Overall a very useful feature. One thing I am curious about is if it can track how long you are active and online accepting calls. I see that it only counts for time unavailable. Not that that would deter me from recommending to other people. I would like to recommend that if you do use this, to make sure you have a solid internet connection. I noticed that there is no prompt or notification for if you lose connection. So if I am sitting there waiting for a call, I wont know that I lost connection unless I was on a call. Then the call drops. but thats about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing really. Straight forward app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounting Clerk
What do you like best?

UJET was newly introduced by our company and this is a tool we used to get our work done, its awesome. switching between chats or calls. Very useful. I highly recommend esp remote work, online businesses etc.

It allows you to add your personal shortcuts and navigate quickly to find the answers to end users request. It helps to show you your performance/stats, it has the option to request screen shots or photo from the end users end.

It behaves like a mobile phone, you can add a call, transfer, send photo, soooo much to it. I want to tell that creator of UJET, Kudos to your insights and ability. What's your IQ? something is going on with your brain, superb.

End user can select between calls and chats, also end user can schedule a call back WOW, very great system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It have little or no mishaps idk but the little issues never stop you from working. Some times "I assumed" because many users on it, you find that sometimes it switch between chats and calls. I also believe this is a reason not related to UJET it self but from the administrator ends who skilling users to chat or calls.

UJET troubleshooting is very great but you would have to navigate to another means to perform that. I believe in the future they will allow you to do that . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it, its like a mobile phone Lol, very useful it's just amazing how these tech supports creates this system, I wonder HOW?! Check out my Likes and dislikes, Powerful to know about UJET. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UJET makes my work possible, it help me carry out my duty, effectively communicate with my people, its awesome.

Communication is first hand 100%, it helps carrying out the goal for the day and keeps reminding of my performance in one single click "Stats" Perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agent customer care
What do you like best?

its easy and very understandable for people, when i use it i feel really great, its very simple to use even for me that i am not too good working with computers , but hope that may grow with that Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i think that there must be an option mute before taking a call becose sometimes you are speaking and a call comes in , but with the rest all is ok Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i highly recommend the platform its verry simple to use and no issues while working Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

great tool to handle call Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The automated message that comes up immediately when a customer comes on line that lets the customer know that someone will assist them shortly. The way how you can choose how much chats you want to work on as well as the logs that are there for you to pick from. So easy to use also. I like the overall usage of Ujet and it keeps getting better and better and hopefully it won't stop from there and I know that the company overall will continue to grow and expand into something more beautiful an work efficient. Is there any room for improvement? Yes but it keeps on getting better. Good job Instacart! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you log AWC but more chats keep coming in. I notice that it keeps freezing now and then but I also realize that It would or could sometimes be a bugs or system update which they are diligently working on and I thank you for that. Keep up the good job. I would suggest that for the ratings, some customer doesn't like to leave a comment or rating for example if they came on chat by accident but because they have to rate after they disconnect they tend to rate the agent a 1 which can be very disheartening and I would also suggest placing a suggestion box there also. That could really help. Is there any room for improvement? Yes but it keeps on getting better. Good job Instacart! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend every to anyone to consider using Ujet, it is amazing, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It gives you the benefits to utilize the chat. It also gives you the choice to choose how many chats you want to work on. Ujet overall is great to work with.

But I don't like when I am finishing up a chat in AWC, the chats tend to pop in while still wrapping up a chat which is quite distracting but continue to work hard and stay safe. Is there any room for improvement? Yes but it keeps on getting better. Good job Instacart! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AGENT CALL CENTER
What do you like best?

IT IS A VERY FRIENDLY PLATFORM FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE IT HELPS ME ALOT IN DIFFERENT SCENARIOS THE MOST THAT I LIKE ITS THAT THE PLATFORM HAS EVERYTHING YOU COULD TRANSFER ADD A CALL SEND PHOTOS SO MUCH TO IT LIKE A MOBILE PHONE . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SOMETIMES THE SYSTEM SITCH BETWEEN CHATS AND CALLS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I COMPLETELY RECOMMEND UJET IF I WOULD DESCRIBE IT I WOULD SAY IT IS AMAZING Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

FOR ME UJET IS THE BEST BECAUSE I CAN MANAGE THE TIME DURING THE GOOD INTERACTION WITH THE CUSTOMER ALSO AT THE TIME I BE PUTTING MYSELF ON LUNCH,BREAK ETC ITS AN AMAZING TOOL Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

It has to be the call history, No more digging throught thousands of files and directories.. Ujet makes this so easy. It gives you all of the resources required for anyone to complete their tasks. From agent to Supervisor to Management anyone can easily review and adjust to their preference, great tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Queue Visability for the remote agents would be nice. Having to work remotely and keeping the team together is not easy. But If the agents could see their disposition on the queue I figured they can easily check for themselfs and manage their own time. Currently we must review and release accordingly. Easy task when your present on the Operations floor but something like this can easily make your day much easier, for everyone. ! Not a dislike but more of an observation. Thanks guys for the hardwork. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No major Instalations or Configurations needed, Just get up and go type of service, that now a days is a major benefit. Keeping track of your remote team has been a smooth proces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping all of the agents in line with their times and dispositions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Safety Specialist
What do you like best?

It integrates well with zendesk, it makes it easy to contact clients. Switching between different Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to work from an existing ticket in Zendesk and have the call register on that ticket instead of creating a new one most of the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes it easy to call clients. Connections are key and this helps me do just that, I can connect with people easily and with no issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ujet is very user friendly and easy to navigate. There are many great features. This makes communication with the clients very easy, I like the convenience of Ujet to track log in timing and break timing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the allotted time feature, almost makes you feel like you have to rush at times, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it especially for call centers with live chat, also Ujet has shortcuts that make replying on live chats more convenient and quicker to respond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to solve my customer and shopper problems via ujet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Representative
What do you like best?

Ujet has a communication platform which allows users to verify customer information along with viewing the information within a friendly user environment. The information is categorized in recognizable headings at specific parts of the platform which makes it more fun and worthy of an adventure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently there are dislikes in regards to Ujet, as its structured in a way that leads customer service representatives within the right path. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ujet gives you quick relief as it allows you to communicate via chat, email, phone etc. Therefore all you need is at your finger tips as a case is automatically created once there is incoming or outgoing communication while on the other hand you are able to navigate theses cases in a case where a communication falls and you need to close out that case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit with Ujet is that it allows easy access to customer accounts along with keeping track of all open cases which allows you to focus as Ujet allows you to leave foot steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's pretty easy to use. Easy to switch between available to unavailable to break, ect. I do love that you can see your stats for the day, too! It's definitely helpful for me to see how many calls I'm taking as it helps me always strive to take more and more calls. The countdown timers are also another great and useful feature! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could see more in depth stats. Like weekly stats and averages. I like being able to see how many calls I'm taking each day but it only shows you the day it is. I also work an overnight shift so after midnight the call counter resets, which I wish it didn't. It would be much more helpful if it changed (count restarted) for each shift you work. The biggest negative for me is my phone will not ring at all but I will go from available to missed call without notice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! It's great and easy to learn to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the way UJet links to our Kustomer system and automatically pulls up customers history. I think they work well together. UJet having the countdown for breaks is another super helpful and useful feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how it allows the administrators to change whether or not agents are automatically placed back in queue or how long of the wait should be before changing the status and the different colors associated with each status. I also like that it gives you options sometimes on what type of area code to use, very helpful for those that do not like to answer for non local numbers. I also really like the big keypad for those times when I can't copy and paste. I really enjoy the fact that statuses time limits can be given by the management team and the it the system automatically knows who should be fastest agent to get the call or chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I am not able to view my own call history. My company just do did a change to where we don't have access to the other program that we use that does show us everything we did, whether it be chats or calls, it's like it tied them together. I just had a situation where I wasn't sure which customer I called and didn't want to call the same one twice since they were not happy about the call to begin with. I also do not like not being able to hear the noise it makes when it's connecting sometimes, if I could change that somehow, to something that would stand out that would be awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not overthink it. It's really simple to use, you don't even have to dial, you can just copy and paste. Be sure to always pay attention to the selection of numbers they might give you choose from when making outbound calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the issue of not being able to communicate with our drivers, customers, and restaurant partners. It also solves the issue of seeing who actually takes the time to follow up and ensure that everyone is meeting or exceeding standards. So I guess in sense it also solves productivity issues. Some of the benefits besides increasing productivity and having a reliable system, is sense it's so much easier to use employees no longer hesitate to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.