Udemy for Business

Udemy for Business (UFB) is Udemy's B2B learning solution. The UFB program empowers organizations to address their biggest workforce challenges, by engaging employees in skills training and development using Udemy courses.

Work for Udemy for Business?

Learning about Udemy for Business?

Udemy for Business Reviews

Ask Udemy for Business a Question
Showing 11 Udemy for Business reviews
Udemy for Business review by Nathan F.
Nathan F.

"Fantastic topics and quality of courses"

What do you like best?

The ability to be taught about relevant business topics. Udemy's user-friendly interface is well designed. Navigating through courses is very simple and easy to do. Each course has reviews to make it less difficult to find courses with good instructors. The class also picks up wherever you last stopped, which is great when you go through the courses in your spare time.

What do you dislike?

Time-commitment required to get through some of the courses. Many are hours and hours, so summary courses would be nice to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for sales, and take advantage of the service especially when your employer is the one footing the bill!

Udemy for Business makes it easy to learn different programming languages for my business, such as Swift, C++, and Python. I can access courses from anywhere at any time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Udemy for Business
Udemy for Business review by User in Internet

"Udemy is a great source for professional development"

What do you like best?

Love the mobile app and the content is great. Overall I highly recommend it. I've learned SQL, advanced excel formulas, and lean six sigma.

What do you dislike?

Not very easily searchable, in my opinion. Its difficult to tell what is free (covered by my workplace) and what isn't. I wish it was easier to browse free content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it for professional development, but I would recommend that a list is compiled for free resources at your organization.

We have used this for office-wide sexual harassment training, but we were unsatisfied with the pre-made content we received. We have not used this for office-wide training since, and are focusing on making our own internal content.

However, we do love it for professional development opportunities for our workers. Its been a great resource for that.

What Learning Experience Platform (LEP) solution do you use?

Udemy for Business review by User

"Great topics & quality "

What do you like best?

The ability to learn about business topics. VERY user-friendly. Great navigation once you are taking a course. I like being able to read reviews as well. It always picks back up where you left off which is nice for people that do this in their spare time. It also does

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more summary / shorter courses if you don't have as much time to commit. There isn't much to dislike about a product like this that is intended to enhance your mind. It's free for me since my company sponsors it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of it if it's paid for by your company.

Expanding my knowledge base; bushing up on skills and learning new ones. It's nice to be able to dabble in a few other topics outside my industry.

Udemy for Business review by Shreya D.
Shreya D.

"Udemy for Business"

What do you like best?

Udemy for Business is the best learning portal available for developers like me to learn and upgrade my skills. Our team has subscribed to Udemy to learn various new technologies such as Angular, ReactJs , Symfony and other web teachnologies

What do you dislike?

Some of the courses on Udemy are too slow. Also, not all the courses are available to view when you subscribe to Udemy for Business. I also found that some of the instructors don’t have enough teaching experience and the learning can get a tad boring

We use Udemy for business to upgrade our skills at work

Udemy for Business review by User

"Best Tool Out there for Learning"

What do you like best?

This a good portal for getting to learn a lot of different topics which both help you better your job and learn other relevant topics

What do you dislike?

they can do a better job at content auditing

Recommendations to others considering the product

try this tool it is helps build your work force skills and that to in an affordable manner

This allow us to bring together courses that is already out there to one portal for all the employees to benefit from

Udemy for Business review by Fernando S.
Fernando S.

"Practico y sencillo"

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me ha gustado de esta aplicacion es la gran variedad de informacion que tiene especialmente es algo muy practico y enfocado al ambito laboral

What do you dislike?

lo que menos me ha gustado ha sido que la mayoria de cursos no esta en mi lengua nativa

Recommendations to others considering the product

Algo que sugiero es que pusieran muchos mas cursos en español

Me ha servido para enseñar a mis trabajadores y especializarlos en una tarea especifica

Udemy for Business review by Jared H.
Jared H.

"Great resource for businesses and students"

What do you like best?

A very smooth user interface, with a stellar navigation system. Great way to connect teachers and professionals to students and employees.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the lack of courses? Or the time-commitment needed for courses? These are minor though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it, its a great resource!

Better training leads to better employees. I've personally improved my marketing knowledge and skills after viewing the courses.

Udemy for Business review by Sakshi N.
Sakshi N.

"Udemy review"

What do you like best?

I love the wide range of courses available and the instructors are amazing

What do you dislike?

It can be very expensive sometimes for certain courses, so you might not be able to afford it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Way better than buying a book and trying to mug it all up.

I took web development and hacking courses with udemy. The content is really good and they give great examples! I also took python complete development course.

Udemy for Business review by Hassam F.
Hassam F.

"Great learning portal for new employees and training!"

What do you like best?

I really like the course catalog and variety of courses offered, from design to development tools.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing in particular I dislike about the product. Although I haven't explored this much, it would be nice if managers can assign specific courses and track training progress.

Onboarding new employees to the company

Udemy for Business review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Udemy for your business needs"

What do you like best?

Udemy is flexible and allows your company to design content. A great tool for companies to use to support professional development.

What do you dislike?

App and website do lot always sync well. Many team members lik the ability to use the mobile app, makes learning more accessible.

Better way to offer learning and professional development to team.

Udemy for Business review by User

"Love this software! Me and my employees have learned so much!"

What do you like best?

The variety is mind blowing. So many different topics and themes to explore and learn. It is invaluable to me and my employees, I would have paid even more than I did if I knew the possibilities.

What do you dislike?

As of now, nothing. I love how much content is on here for me and my employees to learn and grow from.

Certain areas where my employees needed growth or more training, or just some more knowledge in a specific area, this program solved.

Learning about Udemy for Business?

* We monitor all Udemy for Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.