ucraft Reviews & Product Details

What is ucraft?

Ucraft is a next generation website builder that wants to enable everyone to create a professional website without any coding or designer skills. With our drag and drop functionality users can turn their creative ideas into reality in a super engaging way. Ucraft website builder gives you all the creative freedom you need, and at the same time takes care of hosting and updates, so that you don't have to worry about that either. All our templates are responsive and designed with an emphasis on user experience. Our goal is to empower everyone who needs a website to create one with ease. So, if you are an artist, singer, photographer, small business owner, yoga instructor, traveller freelancer or any kind of hobbyist - Ucraft is the website builder for you.

ucraft Screenshots

ucraft Reviews

1-18 of 18 total ucraft reviews
Owner
(Myself Only)

"Quick and unique logo maker"

What do you like best?

There are so many icons, colors, options, and the ability to save what you make to come back and download later. I really like that I can change the color of any icon or text and pick the exact shade I like. It's easy to use and things that aren't intuitive, like clicking twice to be able to add text inside a text box, can be found by searching for help and I was able to get the instructions with clear explanations quickly.

What do you dislike?

Takes so much time to load on my laptop and hard to use from my phone. I kept saving duplicates because I couldn't tell when it saved a logo or not.

I can't describe what I want but I can pick it out in pictures, so I am making my own logos for now and might customize more with a designer later. It's good to quickly make a recognizable and unique logo to represent the business.

Education Officer

"Now it's easier to create sites"

What do you like best?

With the help of this service, I can feel like a real designer. The websites that I created looks just fine. Ucraft has a huge advantage - it's a quality support service that really works 24/7. You do not need any encodings, if you want to drag the blocks, you just need to drag it to the place you want and it's all. It is also possible to create a site in a team, ше is simple and productive.

What do you dislike?

ucraft is quite new, so it tries to surprise and please with new chips. Personally, for myself, I haven't yet found something that I did not like about it. For my work, I have enough functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ucraft helps me to do my job qualitatively and make it faster than others, so customers are satisfied. Here everyone can find something suitable for themselves.

We also used the built-in ability to create a personal logo. It turned out quite well, but still, we invited a professional for this work.

I used to spend a lot of time creating a website, but now with ucraft, it became much easier and most importantly faster. So I can definitely recommend it because I use it by myself. If you want to create a website you should try it, You can always use the free version, but it has a limited number of functions. If you want to be proud of your site, immediately think about a subscription. Luckily it's not very expensive.

Commercial Manager

"Great website creator."

What do you like best?

In a few minutes you can create a site from scratch. It has a very simple user interface, allowing you to quickly create stunning websites with good features. I can open my online business with one click. I have the opportunity to use quite a few good methods of payment and delivery. After using other solutions, I currently recommend using it to my friends.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, there were a few unpleasant things, but the support team responded perfectly right away and answered my questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I create a modern landing page in a very short time. Save time and get an excellent result. Create simple, beautiful and elegant pages.

An easy-to-use service that anyone can use to get their handsome website on the Internet. Simply select the template and start creating. Of course, you will find many good subjects to create your own style. In addition, you will have the opportunity to change everything to your style and taste. I recommend.

"Best website building experience!"

What do you like best?

The fact that it took me less than 4 hours to have a great looking fully functioning website, SEO ready with integrations!!!! And the most responsive and fantastic support!!! I can't wait to get started on the ecommerce functionality.

What do you dislike?

Not much really - There were a couple of fiddly things in the beginning, but the support team were great at responding straight away and answering my questions.

There are a few things I'd like to see down the road. One is a Facebook feed plugin. Another would be a native calendar element, I can use the Eventbrite integration as a workaround, but it would be great to have a proper daily/weekly/monthly calendar. The final piece would be an integration with Zapier or IFTTT. That would allow me extend my website into my business processes and really create a powerful business outcome.

But none of that is a deal breaker for me. I really like Ucraft!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're willing to give up a bit of control, and don't need every bell and whistle, this is a great way to go to free up a huge amount of your time. If you need to have the ability to control every bit of your website, then stay with Wordpress.

I needed a good looking functional website, that can grow with my small business for the foreseeable future, without having to spend hours and hours on it. Last time I spent weeks going into months trying to build a website with Wordpress, templates, plugins and builders.

Project Manager
Human Resources

"Make all working process with fun, increase your sale."

What do you like best?

I can open my online business with one click. I have the ability to use quite a lot of kind methods of payment and delivery. I'm glad that I have endless possibilities to create my online store. Gives me the chance to connect my own domain absolutely for free or buy a new one. Also, I have a reliable and very safe Cloud hosting.

What do you dislike?

During the all work I don't have any problems with this product. All of the processes never been a delay. Also, its is simple in use. Actually, it is a key to our satisfied business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The powerful software for creating websites.You will have a huge open area for perfect design. For sure that you will find a lot of nice subjects to build your own style. Also, you will have the opportunity to change to everything to your own style and taste. I recommend.

We have the chance to build unique, beautiful content. Also, it is great that we can optimize our pages for the search system. The best that we really like that we can enjoy all working process.

IT Project Manager
Airlines/Aviation

"I guess it is very useful software."

What do you like best?

I like to work on my project. Very good and fast way to make it much better. All sides are really good. I really glad that I have wonderful tools which helps me to do a great work.

What do you dislike?

Till now I'm working on this platform. I really like it. I don't have any bad issues with it. That solution has a lot of great tools which helps to create your work faster. Also, I would like to say that there is good support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Software which will work on your working increase. Here you will use a lot of powerful tools. They are very good and very useful. You will have a good creating work for your project. Ability to share with info.

We are working on our product much faster. Great tools make our job more interesting. We are working more on our productivity. Much better to solve problems with the team which is works together. That platform keeps us together and gives to us a lot of to make our job better.

Postdoctoral Researcher
Higher Education
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Easy way to design and own a website!!"

What do you like best?

ucraft is a new entry in the website builder market. It's touted as being simple and easy to use with a user interface that is unique. While most website builders have a wide selection of price plans to choose from, ucraft offers all of their premium features at a less than $10 / month. I like the following features in ucraft:

1 Website

Call your team

Free Hosting

24/7 Support

Your Brand

User-interface in ucraft is mindbogglingly amazing. It has interactive graphics which give rich experience for the viewers. I can also add unlimited content to my webpage easily in ucraft. 24/7 support is extremely good and whenever I find any difficulty, customer service team responds to my request immediately.

These features are really awesome and helps me to design my own website.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing which I dislike in ucraft. The area of improvement would be the name of the web domain. When we own the webpage, the domain ends with .me. Instead, they can work on providing .com. Apart from this, ucraft is truly an excellent tool and I'm very excited by how simple and easy to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend this product for designing an interactive website. Its cool, simple and user friendly.

I am now using it to develop research related website and blog site.

Owner
Real Estate

"Simple, beautiful, powerful"

What do you like best?

I stumbled onto Ucraft by accident (and apologies I don't know where), but I was blown away!

- Simple, elegant, sexy, straight out of the gate.

- I was able to build a beautiful page (using a template) in only a few minutes - wow

- Interface - beautiful, simple, elegant, useful, clean

- code injection for Facebook pixels and sumo - very cool!!! And simple!

- logo creator, wow, I didn't even realize how much I needed it.

- design tools, simple, and useful

- mobile friendly and responsive - fantastic!!!!

- SEO built in, amazing!!!

- and pricing, $8 per month (cool) $77/year (very doable) $149 lifetime (wow, wow value)

What do you dislike?

No learning platform yet

Not too many integrations (but the best ones are there)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple to use, beautiful to create, affordable and growing list of integrations. No coding needed. One of the best sites I have ever used!

To create simple, beautiful, elegant pages and landing pages.

Team Principal
Automotive

"Simply Brilliant"

What do you like best?

Ucraft have been brilliant, from the website builder's layout and functionality, to the support received from their staff (and the pricing is exceptional value too).

I stumbled across it whilst looking for a new way of designing our website that didn't require any in-depth knowledge of html coding, and found Ucraft on a comparison website through google. I thought I'd try Ucraft over the rest due to the pricing being very competitive, and the ability to trial the full builder before purchasing.

The whole exercise has been a breeze, and has significantly improved the processes we use to update our website (and the finished product looks really good).

We have had one or two issues, but between the online FAQs, email and online chat everything has been sorted very quickly. For example, our website was down at one point, but a quick message over their instant chat service corrected the problem within two (2!) minutes.

I would recommend wholeheartedly, and will use them again in the future if we ever needed another website.

What do you dislike?

My only comments would be that there's no Instagram or Facebook plug-ins at the moment, but this can easily be overcome by inserting some custom html (there are third party websites that automatically generate this).

We've managed to significantly reduce the time it takes to update the website, and have reduced the requirement of html knowledge.

Content Manager
Public Relations and Communications

"Ucraft the Best One"

What do you like best?

I like everything about it. I can create everything by one click. Very good way to think about your project. To be the owner of online store make me more satisfied.The easy way to understand.

What do you dislike?

I do enjoy the ability which gives to me that software.I like that program very much.Very quality work of support service. I will not stop using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ability to work with many useful tools will make your company grow. To share everything that I have.Very easy to understand and work. Powerful in creating.

We are working more on our performance. Very easily we are connected to our domain.By the way, gives the ability to create a new domain. Great work than you are working with the team together.

Teamleiter Online-Programmierung
Market Research

"Ucraft Website Builder: Simple, easy, quick - just how you expect it!"

What do you like best?

So simple to build a modern responsive website within a short time. There are plenty of tools out there, which offer same options, but Ucraft this his job perfect so I would recommend it to everybody. I normaly prefer to programm websites by myself, but why not use Ucraft for a simple and elegant page? Saves time and it's realy super easy. Very useful features. Perfect for a single-page Website like a product landing page.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everything I needed was supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to build a website/onesiter/landing page within a short time which impresses the audience, just try this out! even if you are used to program by yourself, use css, html and js .. it just makes fun using ucraft.

create within a super short time a modern landing page. Save time and get a perfect result.

Program Manager Online Experience (AI)

"What a website builder"

What do you like best?

Ucraft has a very easy user interface, allowing you to quickly create stunning websites with lot's of nice features. After having used other solutions, I currently recommend using uCraft to my peers.

What do you dislike?

I only encountered one missing feature on uCraft, when creating a two product webshop. The integration with Shopify didn't meet up my clients expectations.

Responsice website builder for quickly setting up stunning (basic) websites.

Academic Liason Nurse
Education Management
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Fantastic Experience"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop function. The online help is really good when designing your site. Domain compatible with no extra charge.

What do you dislike?

The extra add cost are extremely confusing.

Can offer international sales.

Founder and Growth Hacking Marketing Consultant

"Simple, robust, beautiful"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to build a site from scratch in just minutes.

What do you dislike?

It does not offer the option to duplicate sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best option if you don't have developers resources and need to update your site frequently

Small businesses needs and events' communication (that require periodically changing sites)

Customer Success Manager

"Excellent service and a product !"

What do you like best?

Extremely responsive and problem-solving oriented customer support and a very good product.

What do you dislike?

UI has room for improvement since it gets clunky at times..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would deffo recommend to anyone.

Making some complex tasks very simple and makes it possible for literally anyone to build ecomm sites effortlessly.

Communications Manager
Publishing
C

"Using the free version of Ucraft"

What do you like best?

I like the vast collection of sample templates

What do you dislike?

The tools are not as sophisticated, there are limitations in coming up with some of the more complex designs that require curves and other intricate shapes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anyone that needs a great logo and is pressed for time can cook one up for free on Ucraft website. They have a 14 day trial for a functional website template.

The need of a professional logo fast

(Myself Only)

"Is a good tool"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use, you only have to search for the form you want and drag it.

What do you dislike?

The lack of symbols, it should have more variety.

A logo