Ucraft Reviews & Product Details

Ucraft Overview

What is Ucraft?

Ucraft is an easy to use drag & drop website builder. Our company was founded in 2014 by a group of design enthusiasts. We are trusted by 350.000 active users from all over the world. Our objective is to develop easy-to-use web tools for everyone to start, promote and maintain their online businesses and brands. We believe that you don't need coding or design skills to have a strong and beautiful online presence. Now, you need a website, more than ever.

Ucraft Details
Discussions
Ucraft Community
English, Armenian, Japanese, Russian

It’s really about putting you in the drivers’ seat. And making that journey as quick and painless as you need it to be in order to realise your vision. There are some great CMSs out there already. But it’s time for something that pushes the envelope in design. It’s time for something that is as simple to use as it claims to be. It’s time for something that gives you more freedom and creative control over how you choose to build your brand online. It’s time to demand more from your CMS. It’s time for u to craft me. Revolutionise how we think about how far the everyman can take technology. Because we think, the only limit is in your imagination!

ucraft.com
2014
Los Angeles, CA
@ucraftcom

Founder @ UCRAFT

Ucraft Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Ucraft community
Have you used Ucraft before?

Ucraft Reviews

Showing 1 Ucraft review
Showing 1 review
Ratings (1)
Already have Ucraft?
What do you like best?

The interface is lean and easy to learn. The customer service was also quick to reply back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was force to pay to keep my website after having accepted a "Free 15 days business trial". I had used business plan features in my website. After the trial, I asked them if they could kindly remove them. They told no, I had to pay to keep working on my website.

Thanks to this very frustrating moment, I migrated to Github Pages and became full-stack web dev on the side of my job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't accept Free trial if you don't want to be trapped in a paid plan.

If you are ok to pay, they do a decent job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- possibility to link a domain name for free

- possibility to make a 1-pager website for free

=> Perfect (in appearance) for having quickly a visual identity on the web Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.