uAttend Reviews & Product Details

uAttend Overview

What is uAttend?

uAttend was built for businesses that need an easy-to-use, affordable, and reliable time and attendance system. Securely Capture Every Punch Capture every punch from every time clock in your uAttend cloud account the instant it happens. See who’s in, who’s out, who’s early, who’s late in real time from your computer, laptop, or smartphone. No more chasing paper time cards for answers. Manage Time Cards Anywhere Quickly review, approve, and calculate all your digital time cards in your uAttend cloud account. Check, edit, and configure employee hours in minutes. Review one at a time or in batches. No more costly paper cards, messy ink ribbons, or annoying errors. Export Hours To Any Payroll Automatically calculate, review, and approve employee hours for any pay period in your uAttend cloud account. Export to any payroll system in minutes. It’s that easy. No more pencils, calculators, calendars, or expensive human errors. Run Reports On All Your Data Get the latest details on all your time and attendance data by running real-time reports in your uAttend cloud account. You can even run a system-wide report to get a closer look at everything. No more searching for a needle in a haystack. Empower Employee Interaction Give your employees more visibility into their time and attendance totals, while enabling easier answers to routine requests. Your uAttend time clocks and cloud account streamline interactions. No more back and forth for simple questions.

uAttend Details

Time and Attendance Software

Workwell
2005
Carlsbad, CA
@ProcessingPoint
93 Twitter followers

uAttend Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the uAttend community
Have you used uAttend before?

uAttend Reviews

Showing 2 uAttend reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have uAttend?
CEO
Computer & Network Security
What do you like best?

I have a small team of employees, all of whom work from home.

I don't have the time to nag them to email me their hours each month for payroll so I use uAttend.

I used to use Minute7, but it became progressively more expensive as my team grew. uAttend is more reasonably priced, and it comes with a whole bunch of time clock and mobile options.

I originally purchased the finger print time clock from Costco, but when I closed my central office, it wasn't a viable option to have a time shop at each employees home.

To sum up why I like it, it is cost effective and it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a little more automation. For instance I'd like to get an email automatically once a week with the past week's employee time totals and I'd like to get an email at the end of the month to run payroll.

I asked support if this was possible and I got some cryptic response about needing an FTP server. I have one, but to be honest, if I need my own infrastructure to get something as simple as an email I'm already not interested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I haven't had any problems with it.

Time clocks are not rocket science. If they don't work my employees don't get paid. That's more of a problem for them, but it's also a problem for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't have to ask my employees to email me their times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

Ease of use, internet access and wireless connectivity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing in specific that i dislike in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing office security and enforcing accountability of office hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.