TXT180 Reviews & Product Details

TXT180 Overview

What is TXT180?

TXT180 is a bulk text messaging software that can be used to send sms marketing messages to customers or other opt-in contact lists. This web-based software is easy to use from any computer, phone, tablet, or our free phone app. Customers use the TXT180 text blast software to keep their contacts updated with the latest information and special offers. TXT180 provides two-way text messaging so businesses can receive valuable feedback and build relationships with their clients. Our free trial offer allows everyone to try it at no cost! Best text message marketing software available for the best prices. There are many benefits of using text messaging to communicate with your customers, clients, or members. Text messages have a 98& open rate and texting your customers allows you to reach them wherever they are, even on the go. Utilize text messaging to send specials, new products, appointment reminders, alerts, and more.

TXT180 Details
Discussions
TXT180 Community

Text message and SMS marketing service. Use text marketing to send mass text alerts, reminders. promotions, and more. We've been helping businesses grow since 2010.

At TXT180 we pride ourselves on our customer service and our customer success program. We understand that not everyone has done bulk text messaging and integrating it is different for each business type and their own goals. We provide each account with their own Customer Success Manager free of charge. They will be able to help you configure your account, strategize how to set it up in your business, create messages, and more. Our reports section allows you to view many different stats with your unique text groups. Our team is here to help you utilize the power of text reach and get measurable results.

TXT180
2010
St. George, UT
@TXT180
343 Twitter followers

TXT180 Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the TXT180 community
Have you used TXT180 before?

TXT180 Reviews

Showing 2 TXT180 reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have TXT180?
Founder
What do you like best?

I like that I can message my list easily, it's pretty simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The time zone doesn't match mine and I have to adjust that always. It seems kind of expensive for what I get, just from a small business perspective. I can only use it from my computer, maybe there is an app but I've never found it. The whole platform is pretty archaic. Worth exploring other options, I just haven't found the time. Can't sort out how to to download numbers to move to a new service so you better like it or you lose your numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A bit archaic, and doesn't suggest ways to use text messaging for increased marketing, no suggestions on how to grow lists...which isn't really it's job but it would sell more for them and likely for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to reach customers via text message to remind them of promotions and occasions to purchase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Stephanie B of TXT180

Hi Jeanne,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. For the time zone, you can set this to your time zone. To do this, please visit the My Profile section at the top of the dashboard. Also in My Profile, is a link to download our free phone app. We have a lot of articles on how to use text marketing for different business types on our website but we are currently re-designing the dashboard to include those tip and articles as well. We appreciate your business.

Senior Operational Supervisor
What do you like best?

I love being able to send mass texts to multiple recipients but the way in which you add in contacts, make new groups and send the messages does take some effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its really a long process to get the contacts added and to format new messages to send to our candidates. So, its a bit impractical to be used for a recruiting team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that this company would be a good investment if your company is looking to mass-communicate with their employees and give changes/updates frequently, However if you're in recruiting, it's a bit rough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to send mass texts to our potential candidates, we've been able to send a link to apply for our positions to a candidate's mobile number right on the spot a and we can send updates to many people at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Stephanie B of TXT180

Thank you for taking the time to review us Karalyn. Our support team is more than happy to help you create your groups and find the easiest way to get your messages out. Feel free to reach out to us via live chat, email, or phone. We appreciate your business.