Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns Reviews & Product Details

Application Development Analyst
What do you like best?

It's free and easy to setup with great speed.

Easy to integrate with your own systems.

Stats page is great with all the required information.

Support team is very proactive and help you will all the issues on the timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The shared IP pool must have had numerous spam accounts. It's not letting us to get from the shared pool so easily.

Support Documentation about templates are not sufficient to use the product.

Website plugins are not working properly.

The setup and configuration took us long time and it was time consuming.

Private IP option is expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best customer service with proactive support.

Easy to use API without learning the new systems.

All type of integration available with this system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email reliability. Our Service platform now has high open rates due to not caught in spam filters.

Marketing e-mails.

Sending bulk e-mail from our applications.

Allowing end user to send e-mails from our applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns Overview

What is Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns?

Simplify the way that you drive customers engagement and achieve your business goals with SendGrid Marketing Campaigns! Enjoy powerful, yet straightforward segmentation, flexible and frustration-free campaign editing, and industry-leading deliverability—all powered by the leading email service provider trusted by over 80,000 customers globally, including Airbnb, Spotify and Uber. We help marketers like you send with confidence by providing: :: MORE EFFICIENT EMAIL BUILDING Our campaign building process is free from frustrating, rigid step-by-step wizards that slow you down. Choose-your-path editing options save you time, whether you prefer code, design or a mix of both. The result? More time to focus on what matters most to your marketing goals. :: EASY, HIGH-IMPACT SEGMENTATION & PERSONALIZATION Sending relevant, personalized email that drives results is easier than ever. Our intuitive, clean UI makes it clear who you’re targeting, and personalizing campaign subject lines and content is as easy as dreaming up the custom fields you want to import. :: INTUITIVE, IMPACTFUL EMAIL TESTING Make smart, data-driven decisions without getting lost in data overload. We bring the most important campaign stats front and center so you can quickly gauge performance and iterate When it’s time to dig deeper, take advantage of robust email activity data, inbox and geography insights and more. :: PROVEN DELIVERABILITY & SCALE Choosing Marketing Campaigns means choosing the proven scale, deliverability and expertise of SendGrid. Getting your messages to the inbox is at the core of everything we do; it’s why we’re trusted by today’s fastest growing brands. Upgrade to 24/7 support and expert services to bring your email program to new heights.

Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns Details

Build meaningful connections with smart email marketing.

Twilio
$277
@twilio
4,179 employees on LinkedIn®

Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns community
Have you used Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns before?

Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns Reviews

Showing 174 Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns reviews
Already have Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns?
Corporate Communications & Social Media Team Leader
What do you like best?

It looks like a sophisticated tool for first sight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not compatible with my email templates.

I've canceled my subscription but they continue charging me for 6 to 7 months, when I reach them they promise to fix that and refund me, but they again charged me after that, so, I just gave up and canceled my credit card to end this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fix your billing system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns
What do you like best?

The Sendgrid system has its own filter to verify which messages have been marked as spam by customers, and which have had a successful flow. This tool seems very necessary to us to have accurate information on which types of clients we should focus on professionally. It is a completely valid way to define the target audience and be guided by their online consumption habits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With Sendgrid we cannot archive emails. The software is limited to only sending the campaigns and creating routes for them, without allowing us to save the information that we have already sent, which forced us to opt for a storage platform on the web and which is also problematic due to the fact that Sendgrid not so good at integrating with external software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For managing many email marketing models Sendgrid is clearly the best that can be found on the web. We also liked Sendgrid for its section to configure the data of each subscriber within the company, so in this area it is highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating reports about our marketing traffic is beneficial in many ways, starting with the fact that it is the most viable way of knowing how dynamic the content is that we decide to let into our campaigns. Sendgrid is absolutely efficient when it comes to managing questionnaires within emails (or at least, small questionnaires) and to carry out quality controls of each of the stages in which communication with all clients enters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing LEad
What do you like best?

Sendgrid email marketing tool is a good all-round tool that helps you achieve your marketing goals whether it is prospecting for new customers or retaining your existing ones. I also like that they have online support available to help me with my queries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There're a couple of things that I really don't like about Sendgrid. Number one - is their email builder which is counter-intuitive and lacks a lot of important features. Number two - lack of pop-up builder for web sites which means we have to use separate tools to build pop-ups and then integrate with SendGrid using their API. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Whether you want to build marketing automations or create transactional emails to communicate any promos, product updates or company news to your existing or new customers Sendgrid helps you do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Twilio sendGrid is the most reliable and robust marketing platform I've worked with in the last few years, the service is cloud based, it's ideal for companies of all sizes to implement. Twilio sendGrid features A/B testing, segmentation, drip campaigns, reporting, analysis, optimized mobile email system, image library, among others. One aspect that surprised me a lot about this service is that its system is very easy to integrate through SMTP or API, its cost is very manageable for any business or company because of how cheap it is, the system is very reliable and in short if I personally had to choose Twilio sendGrid again among many other alternatives I would choose it, since the experience I have obtained working with this platform has been excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pathetic support service from my point of view, it is very difficult to contact, expensive and the people in charge do not provide satisfactory solutions or answers, personally I have had great displeasure about this. Some reports are quite slow to get, because their loading takes quite a while, overall Twilio sendGrid is a pretty good service and the only thing I would like to see improved is the support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Twilio sendGrid is a tool that undoubtedly makes the difference between all its competitors, its low cost, easy use and implementation makes it ideal for use in companies of all sizes. By implementing this service in any business you can visualize in a very short time big favorable changes as long as they give it a correct use, I recommend this service 100% for any company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Twilio sendGrid is currently our main platform for managing email campaigns. The service has provided us with unique and relevant capabilities to develop eye-catching campaigns with high levels of professionalism that allow us to represent our company very well. Twilio sendGrid has allowed us to greatly simplify our work, we have been able to improve the pace of our sales and acquired more potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sendgrid marketing campaign is a very powerful and robust marketing solution that helps us in sending bulk emails to our customers. We can easily create an intuitive and interactive marketing template through SendGrid visual template designer and send it to our marketing lists. Creating a marketing template through visual design is very easy and it creates very interactive and intuitive templates. Importing bulk contacts to our list is very easy and we can upload contact from various methods like from CSV file and database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of limitation when it comes to getting a custom unsubscribe page for the users as the SendGrid provides its default unsubscribe page which is not intuitive in design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Sendgrid Marketing campaigns for sending campaigns to our customers and utilize Sendgrid API for creating lists, adding contacts to list and schedule campaigns. Sendgrid is a lot flexible and powerful marketing solution than other marketing email providers in the market. Sendgrid is the perfect and affordable email marketing solution that is capable of sending our marketing campaigns to our customers without any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have used their service for 2 years and had limited issues until 2 weeks ago Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Where do I begin. First my sendgrid account was hacked and I reached out to their company for 2 WEEKS! No one in the company give a damn or cared to solve my urgent issue. All my company email was shut down and I could not email my clients. Worse, I got billed $2896! Yes. $2k from my account and I reached out to billing services, no one responded. I had to shut down my credit card immediately and file a complaint against their company. Still waiting for a resolution. please do yourself a favor, DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY charge your credit card non stop and has the WORST, I MEAN THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET. No one picks up the phones, no live chat and if your account gets hacked, good luck with that...dont work with them, you will regret it! Worst company for email server out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO not use this software. I will not recommend it to my enemies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

STMP server Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Membership Director
What do you like best?

Sendgrid is reasonably priced and does exactly what it promises to do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Clunky interface makes setting up templates a bit difficult Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easily communicating with our members, and the product gives us the ability to see open rates, clicks, and other useful information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SendGrid has some very nice email design templates that cover a wide spectrum of marketing and outreach campaign needs. It's relatively easy to change information and add our photos to the templates. The emails often appear perfectly email programs. They fit all the information in the screens in a snug way that doesn't waste or leave too much space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think getting good conversion rates is something you can always expect right from the start with SendGrid. You'll often have to adjust a few things and try out different wording and formatting to see what works best over a period of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use SendGrid Marketing Campaigns to send out and manage our email campaigns for marketing and standard business notifications. We receive in-depth analytics compared to many other email platforms that only touch on the surface. We can fit our budget with more control since pricing is based on the amount contacts added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very easy to start a campaign, the editor enables you to create your own templates, prepare e-mails and see progress reports. Integration into other systems that send transactional emails automatically is also simple, the documentation given is complete and does not take long to be produced. It also provides distribution logs for support teams-particularly for transactional emails, such as password retrieval, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Right now I can't think of a bad experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a choice to unsubscribe in all newsletters, it will not only help people who want to stop receiving your emails, it will also help you stay out of trouble since it is needed in certain countries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SendGrid was a strong online tool for developing and sending e-mails. For various places there are lots of coding specifications and e-mail policies that allow SendGrid to handle much of the technical details while concentrating on e-mail content and sending strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal and Founder
What do you like best?

To be honest I have not found anything to like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are trying to build out an automation feature set but what they've got so far is way too limited to justify calling it marketing automation. It's barely functional for anything more than sending simple emails to large lists, and even then the feature set makes this product extremely limited and frustrating to work with. List management features are rudimentary and lack capability. The email authoring tools are buggy. The reporting is only good at an aggregate level. Want to know which links were clicked in the email you just sent? Sorry-- it only tells you that links were clicked. Anyone who's worked with a more capable product will find this product maddening in it's lack of sophistication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product really has a very basic feature set and what it lacks really hinders its functionality. Reporting on the basis of individual emails is only at an aggregate level, there's no drill down. There's no reporting at the individual recipient level. List segmentation is only available for single send emails, which cripples the functionality of the automated drips. The automated drips have no control over send other than lag time between emails-- no functionality to tag or segment responses, no ability to do anything after the send sequence is over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working with a client trying to send some emails to a large list. He assumed that since Sendgrid is high volume that that it somehow was feature rich as a standalone sending platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Designer
What do you like best?

SendGrid has been very efficient in boosting marketing campaigns. You can add or delete contacts very easily and connect them to the database. It is very efficient to schedule email delivery so as not to activate spam filters. Its ability to track is surprising, being able to track the activities of people who receive emails. It has a large number of pre-built email templates which are easy to modify or you can create new ones thanks to its drag-and-drop email generator. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think your most obvious problem is that your transactional emails lack some features that may be necessary, such as web links for email and cancellation of the native subscription. And although there is a solution for both cases, it can represent a small challenge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SendGrid is highly recommended to display statistics in emails, very suitable for companies that want to automate their incorporation processes, with transactional emails. It is very easy in terms of configuration, implementation, administration, profitability and has a very fair price. It is undoubtedly the best platform to create and send beautiful email marketing campaigns and even better is API, which is top notch and offers many capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our company we required software that was affordable, but not only to store and manage contacts, but also to send email campaigns, with SendGrid we found the solution. It has been very easy to use and offers robust features that allow us to keep multiple lists. SendGrid has been the tool that has given the solution to our marketing team as it helps us prepare and deliver emails and company newsletters to our customers. With SendGrid we have everything in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Associate
What do you like best?

SendGrid is generally flexible when it comes to our needs for emails and contacts. The pricing adjust based on the type of volume we expect. I really like the creation and editing features that SendGrid provides for all account holders. We can quickly get an email created, or at least on the right track, with one of their many email templates. I like how we can get feedback on the number of opens and clicks that occur. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though I appreciate the pricing being flexible, I would also like to see a more fixed option that is along the same lines as the pricing in other email services like iContact or Mailchimp. I have been mostly pleased with SendGrid though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since the pricing is quite flexible, you should probably start off with a lower plan and just send to a smaller group of contacts to see how they respond to your email campaigns. You can also get more experience with using SendGrid before expanding to more contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SendGrid has been a solid online solution for us to create and send emails. There are tons of coding requirements and email policies for various locations, so we can rest more easily by letting SendGrid handle most of the technical details while we focus on the email content and sending strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Private Piano Teacher
What do you like best?

Sendgrid was the perfect software for getting started on email marketing. Cheaper than most email services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sendgrid’s prices increase quickly by increasing contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to start email marketing while on a budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Producer
What do you like best?

I like that SendGrid can help is us create and deliver sharp and professional marketing emails for weekly or monthly promotional campaigns. We can load new contacts easily or connect them to our website database to add and remove contacts more seamlessly. I like that we can use SendGrid to view metrics and analytics that help us refine our promotions and offers to our existing contact base or new leads. The email design tools are mostly easy to use with drag and drop features. We can also fill in content in preset fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had a mostly positive experience with SendGrid so far. It's a bit more costly than using a custom-built or more manual type system, but the productivity it provides for us is worth the cost. It might not be worth it for smaller companies or if there aren't that many emails to be sent on a regular basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Aside from the ability to send out marketing emails to large groups, you can also benefit from SendGrid's usage data, which can help you account for email activities. The data can be leveraged for more general marketing campaigns. I would recommend SendGrid for is many email management features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SendGrid has given us the ability to automate many of our regular emailing needs. We can use the simple design tools, along with an email template, to craft emails that fit our branding and marketing design needs. We have not experienced many problems with email deliverability. Having our emails delivered through SendGrid greatly ensures our contacts will receive updates and promotional content a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Computer Engineer
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

I like how SendGrind is easy to manage and configure, it allows me to give a more organized look to my client directory and classify them into different types. Thanks to this tool my online marketing campaigns are much more effective since it guarantees me that increasing the opening rate of my sent emails, when you get your message to the inbox you will get an impact due to its delivery technology and the defense of the Service provider will help you get there. It really is an intuitive, fast and more important software that is easy to master in order to take advantage of the need to meet any need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it is a bit of getting used to the tool due to its complexity, I would also like to add more templates to use and add them to the website and give it a more personalized and unique look to make the website more striking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it if you want to visualize positive results regarding email marketing in a short period of time. It will help you greatly save your time and increase the reception of your customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since we have implemented it in the company, it is easier for us to cover the needs of our customers by analyzing each other's reaction after sending them a campaign. Now we find it less difficult to make the right decisions regarding the management of email marketing. It helps us remarkably to save a good amount of time invested in different tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Marketing Manager, Brand & Retail
Internet
Senior Engineering Manager
What do you like best?

For on-board emails, registration confirmations, alerts etc, we use SendGrid. We appreciate the information when we search the email delivery status. The incorporation into different apps and programming languages is also straightforward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In some surprising ways, apps can be constrained. Multiple software features are not included in the basic plans. The most important problem is documentation. There are also other features missing in emails like fast integrated withdrawal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You don't have anything to lose, the basic packages are free and cost only when you send a large number of emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For your company, from the smallest applications to the biggest companies, Sendgrid is prepared. Transactional emails are filtered very well and are very easy to integrate into your workflow. Templates are available and can be versioned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

The thing I like the most is the quality of the email template designs. There are a large number of them and they are all typically very high quality with good compatibility with many email client software our recipients may use. Using SendGrid Marketing Campaigns is general pretty straightforward for us. When we first joined and started using SendGrid, they did a good job of explaining how things work and how to get campaigns started. I like that they have sign up forms that we can use to automatically add new contacts to our e-mail distribution lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that some email campaigns occasionally have trouble getting through to the recipients' primary email inbox. Even though there are tools that we can use to improve our chances of getting past promotional and spam email boxes, we are often getting reports that our emails don't get through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would gladly go with SendGrid Marketing Campaigns compared to other email marketing platforms since it is largely more professional visually and you can customize the look of the emails more than certain popular platforms like MailChimp and Constant Contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used SendGrid Marketing Campaigns as an efficient and automated email marketing platform. For us, SendGrid is more of a professional platform compared to other more consumer-level software at a similar price level, but the usability of the software is just as easy as any other email management software I have seen. We can send thousands of emails without having to focus on the details of spam policies and other email regulations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

It is extremely helpful for delivering promotion emails for all kinds of company. It quick, trustworthy and simple to use application. You don't have specialized know-how for making use of this software. No technological expertise is needed. It offers pre-built web templates which we only would need to alter and our e-mail is prepared. There are numerous web templates readily available which are simple to personalize. Drop and drag is a superb characteristic. Importing contacts is extremely simple even we can easily segment the contacts. Additionally, it enables to evaluate e-mails prior to we send out to the customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've nothing to say regarding the drawback of SendGrid. Occasionally when you unexpectedly add more contacts over the limit of your package, your adding limit may exceed and your company might get more bills from SendGrid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Undoubtedly I suggest making use of this software for ones marketing promotions. It truly saves time while increasing client response. For those who have a large listing of customers, and various segments inside it, Sengrid is actually an application to suit your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Within our organization, we're making use of SendGrid for transmitting translational email messages to the contacts. It may also help in making e-mail layouts. This really is an excellent program to reach to clients. It will help to evaluate the person behavior right after transmitting the campaigns. It's very helpful for creating suitable choices for e-mail marketing. It contributes greatly to save lots of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Executive
What do you like best?

SendGrid is easiest of tools to setup the marketing campaigns and the best part of SendGrid is absence of 2-step verification which any marketer would love amidst of GDPR norms. The delivery rate in SendGrid is on higher side when compared to leading players in this market. We were pleased by the open rate and the responses which we achieved through SendGrid till date. This platform came to our rescue when others failed us with the advent of new norms which demands opt-in from the receiver's side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though SendGrid has got all bell and whistles for email campaigns, it doesn't have email template builder which is as flexible when compared with other players. The most irritating thing of SendGrid is it doesn't allow you to upload any document as attachment nor have a cloud space to upload and share the link. Free trial period is given only one for one month which I feel is not enough to assess the tool completely,this should have been atleast 2 months in my observation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SendGrid is versatile tool to send marketing emails at affordable price. I'm amazed by the delivery rate which is the unique selling proposition of this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SendGrid helps us to send across our marketing emails globally at desired time. When it comes to monetary model, it is one of the most affordable service among the competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.