TurboCAD Pro Platinum is a professional 2D/3D CAD application that offers a great collection of 2D/3D design tools to design, modify, present, and document in an integrated fashion. An optional AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface with command line and dynamic input cursor helps professionals already familiar with AutoCAD easily get up to speed. Advanced technology —a powerful drafting palette, D-Cubed constraints, and ACIS® engine—enhance productivity. Advanced architectural and mechanical design tools add even greater flexibility and control, while superior LightWorks® rendering controls produce powerful presentations. Plus TurboCAD Pro Platinum is programmable and supports over 40 file formats including .DWG, .DXF, .SKP, 3D .PDF, and .STL for 3D printing.
• Time Saving Features – 64-Bit Compatible Version, GPU-accelerated Drawing Engine, Multi-threading Support, Progressive, Ray-traced Rendering, New Redsdk 3.3 Rendering Engine, AutoCAD 2D work-alike mode, and more!
• Precision Drafting & Detailing – A large selection of 2D and 3D tools, snaps modification, and drawing aids, powerful drafting palette, history tree with editor, advanced layer controls, PDF underlay, a full range of dimension types and styles, tables, text, viewports and more!
• Powerful Architectural Tools – House wizard, self-healing walls & self aligning blocks, AutoCAD® Architecture (ACA) compatible architectural objects (parametric), section, elevation, and terrain tools, styles & style manager!
• Robust Mechanical Tools – New ACIS® R24 engine, 3D solid and surface design and modification tools, geometric and dimensional constraints, assembly tools, a powerful parametric parts manager, and more!
• Rendering & Visualization – Choose from wireframe, hidden line, or high quality photorealistic rendering with material editor as well as artistic render styles. Both a Lightworks and Redsdk engines are available with a universal manager.
• Outstanding File Compatibility – Open, import, or embed up to 35 file formats and export up to 28, including newly updated AutoCAD® 2013 .DWG, Adobe 3D .PDF, and many others making it an excellent companion product.
Czech, German, English, French, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)
TurboCAD is a feature-rich solution perfect for CAD users involved in documenting the design workflow.
How do you position yourself against your competitors?
We see TurboCAD Pro Platinum as a broad-spectrum CAD title which is equally appealing to professional AEC CAD users, as well as to professionals in the Mechanical CAD design space. Accordingly, our primary competitor is AutoCAD and we position our selves against them by offering more functionality at a less expensive price, AND doing this with a UI that is can be set up to be very AutoCAD-like – Command Line, Intelligent Cursor, similar menu structure, and of course complete DWG, DXF and DWF file compatibility.
this program is awesome for interior designers but the rendering is not the best. it helps with much of the math and scale of the room that you need but it really all depends on your skill with the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike?
like i said the rendering is not the best you can post your work over to 3Ds Max but it will still take a lot of work if you are looking for a good render. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
yes but it really depends on what they are going to use it for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
floor plans and over all look and feel of an environment before you begin work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.