Trumpia Reviews & Product Details

Trumpia Overview

What is Trumpia?

At Trumpia we work tirelessly to offer unmatched automation, advanced features, and best-in-class service. Through the use of our leading text and email software, our mission is to help our customers drive traffic and boost revenue, engagement, and employee satisfaction. Text messaging has become our go-to for communication, first for personal use and now for business. But not all texting software are built for the longer-term. Trumpia offers the easiest platform to start with, giving you everything you need for your first campaign. Then, when your needs grow, add our Automated Workflows, Smart Targeting, and premium services to keep your subscribers engaged, all automatically.

Trumpia Details

One Marketing Platform for Multiple Channels: Mobile, Email,Social, Voice, and Chat Marketing.

Trumpia
2006
Anaheim, CA
@Trumpia

Answer a few questions to help the Trumpia community
Have you used Trumpia before?

Trumpia Reviews

Showing 23 Trumpia reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Trumpia?
Marketing Administrator
What do you like best?

I do appreciate how easy it is to connect with their customer service team as well as the fast turn around in regards to their product delivery. If I have trouble understanding something there is no issue with them breaking it down to layman's terms so that I can gain a better perspective and learn how to get what I need when I need it. I had never heard of Trumpia before Halloween of last year, but my supervisor advised that we should use it for a costume competition. With no idea of how many people would enter or vote (which turned out to be a lot more than expected) she was having trouble deciding what SMS service would be most easiest and efficient to use and it was Trumpia for the win! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, Trumpia can be a bit pricier than you may like, but there's no doubt that it will work for your needs and it will work well (on a tight timeline I might add) for any event, survey or whatever you may be doing that involves a large amount of people. Spending money on guaranteed results is often needed in the marketing industry so I would say it is worth it in the long run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team has solved the problem of saving time using Trumpia for events. We are able to gather real time results from attendees on-site which help us navigate through the task at hand in a timely manner. We can capture many opinions in a timely fashion which allow us to come to a timely conclusion and produce results at a much faster pace than someone normally would by using a non-user-friendly (or difficult) software/SMS system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President
What do you like best?

Immediate customer support, great communication, and ease of use! Every time I need something, I just email my account manager, Justin, and he responds almost immediately with a friendly answer and time frame for my request. Using Trumpia has allowed us to improve our communication with clients tenfold! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Number of users I can have on my account is too low considering how much we have invested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contacting our clients with last minutes deals, changes to their itineraries, and updates on our company that they have opted in to is a major benefit to our business and improving our communication with both customers and staff! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Analyst
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Very easy to create and send text campaigns. Also relatively easy to set up autocampaigns for continuous contact with our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of total characters allowed for a single text message Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New marketing avenue. We have used other text platforms in the past, but Trumpia is certainly the most comprehensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Since signing up with Trumpia it has driven sales on the days the text messages are sent out. Our representative Justin Ignacio has been great with optimizing and recommending products and services. His follow up is like no other. His eagerness to solve any issues is outstanding. The site is very user-friendly and extremely easy to use. We have used this service since April of 2015. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our issues has been resolved. However, the billing department was our biggest issue. On a few occasions we would buy additional credits while being on a month to month automatic renewal and for reasons our account would be disabled. Also, customers complained that they were not being removed when they text "Stop". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Product. They are making the necessary technical changes to prevent issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trumpia helps with our Marketing process. It has benefited us with driving sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our account is broken into a dozen sub accounts and each of those accounts has different skill sets and different needs. Judi and her team have been there to assist everyone with all of their needs. From simple campaign setup to larger API integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No much, I would like to see the back end redesigned for a better UI experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your homework and you'll see that Trumpia comes out on top. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting all of our sub accounts to expand their knowledge using all the capabilities that Trumpia has to offer. Growing the overall knowledge base of the managers using SMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Director: Baylor & Beyond Living-Learning Center
Higher Education
What do you like best?

The ability to send messages in advance by sending trumpia a specific date on when to release. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its hard to navigate how to add a facebook post or something else social media wise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great if you can get a team of people with budgets to use it. I have a small budget so I share access with other departments in my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This text messaging service allows me to text all my students with images. This is a huge benefit when reaching out to igen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I used the platform for a recent event, and needed to keep a large group in communication. I am not the most tech saavy person, but I was able to get the job done with the help of their support staff. They explained everything in detail and was able to get the event done smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing to do with the platform, but some did not have a cell phone that was compatible, some carriers did not work with the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to send direct communication to a large group of individuals to coordinate event times and locations. They were able to receive the information and attend the events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We like Trumpia very much. Justin Ignacio has always been our go-to guy when it comes to any of our customer service needs. It's always a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! We've never had a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having the ability to send updates directly to our customers has been one of their favorite features. From an admin perspective, we love being able to schedule updates and send to multiple lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really love the expert advice from the support team. Very knowledgeable, fast & friendly. Especially Justin Medina Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. If there is a issue it is quickly resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product to anyone becuase it's always upgrading and is very easy to impliment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides a great tool to get urgent messages out to our audience members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer service given by Laura was more than I expected. She is a true educator walking me through the process and answering all of my questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point. Still in the adaptive phase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the step, but implement right away Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In house texting service, and ability to run anaylytics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

After sign up and first use of SMS service I was amazed at how efficient and easy it was to reach out to so many people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Is time to have an App , Some times I need to send some texts but I have to open my computer, It would be better if there is an App to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our business involves contacting many families at once and so far this has saved me time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

From a marketers perspectives, it's a great tool. Highly effective. Easy to use. Good results. I also appreciate the great service and attention provided by my account rep, Judi Brand. We've been using Trumpia for three years now and have been extremely pleased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's not one thing that I can think of that I dislike about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Trumpia to reach an audience to drive registrations for our programs. To date, we have capture nearly 5,000 new contacts and have seen 25% of them register for our programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The Trumpia team is quick to help and respond. I appreciate all of their help through different steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system is bigger/more complex than we need it to be. The interface isn't intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's complex but a helpful tool for student engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication with students - they respond more quickly to texts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the team at Trumpia, any time we have questions they are quick to respond and help to find solutions to any issues! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have many complaints - we use Trumpia in a non-traditional manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We primarily use the auto campaign and multi-channel voting features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Trumpia Text Program is a great tool for us to reach our customers quickly and effectively. It is very easy to use and manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about Trumpia Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has definitely helped improve communication with our guests and given us another platform to reach them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The feedback and insight I gain from my rep at Trumpia is probably what I like most about Trumpia. She is always very diligent in my requests and always looking for ways in which she can help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If there was something we could do about the speed of the platform, that would be best next step. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trumpia gives me an additional gateway in reaching out to my signups. It definitely fuels our outbound marketing into more powerful channel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CH
What do you like best?

One of the best aspects of this product is the client support. Laura has us helped tremendously in getting all features of the program up and running. She is very knowledgeable, responsive and, most of all, patient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are just beginning our adventure with Trumpia but everything so far is very favorable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to reach employees who do not necessarily sit in front of a computer all day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

There customer service is out standing. I can't speak highly enough of the excellent service. The system is user friendly. They really care about you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be complicated to setup in the beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I manage a call center and Trumpia has been a high benefit for our donors that don't answer their phones. We now have a better way to contact them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Judi Brand our account manager is always accessible and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there isn't anything I can think of that I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

needed an internal messaging system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Trumpia has given us an excellent platform for volume texting employees and consumers. The support I received from Judi Brand at Trumpia is outstanding! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see an auto response that the mailbox is unattended when it is not being actively staffed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Added an additional communication stream Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IC
What do you like best?

Judi Brand is extremely responsive and is always thinking about how Trumpia can help us reach our program goals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the interface is a little complex and jargonistic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mobile marketing. We are getting customized feedback from program participants and learning a lot about their individual health behaviors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

It's a great software to utilize for targeting specific consumers and updated data analytics. I enjoy using this for customer service and to thank them for their business and to send them anything regarding apologies for inquiries and issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a little difficult to manage at first, but once you get used to it; it is great. I dislike how often I have to reboot the program in order to get some updated results as our business need requires constant updating and progress. I dislike the technical support when needing help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trumpia really helps us with customer service and its' effectiveness in reaching consumers quickly and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing and Implementation
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Trumpia is easy to use and allows users to easily mass SMS messages and information. It's the perfect compliment to our digital giving software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not used Trumpia to the point where we have found anything that we dislike. The system appears to be very user friendly and the support team is knowledgeable and ready to help our team and also speak to the customers as needed. We are reselling Trumpia in conjunction with our digital giving software in order to give our customers another way to reach out to their donors. Most of our customers are churches and non profits, so having another avenue that they can use to reach their community is extremely important to them. Originally, we used Trumpia as experiment in a local church and it was very well received. We used the short code to allow people to sign to give and learn more about the organization and within the first few weeks of doing so, interactions began to pour in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trumpis is a great way to allow your customers to engage with their donors, members, etc. The easy to use mass SMS feature means that your customers can quickly and easily send information to a large phone number base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to grow our business in new ways in terms of customer interactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.