Trumpia Reviews & Product Details

Trumpia Overview

What is Trumpia?

At Trumpia we work tirelessly to offer unmatched automation, advanced features, and best-in-class service. Through the use of our leading text and email software, our mission is to help our customers drive traffic and boost revenue, engagement, and employee satisfaction. Text messaging has become our go-to for communication, first for personal use and now for business. But not all texting software are built for the longer-term. Trumpia offers the easiest platform to start with, giving you everything you need for your first campaign. Then, when your needs grow, add our Automated Workflows, Smart Targeting, and premium services to keep your subscribers engaged, all automatically.

Trumpia Details

One Marketing Platform for Multiple Channels: Mobile, Email,Social, Voice, and Chat Marketing.

Trumpia
2006
Anaheim, CA
@Trumpia

Answer a few questions to help the Trumpia community
Have you used Trumpia before?

Trumpia Reviews

Showing 4 Trumpia reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Trumpia?
US
What do you like best?

When uploading phone number data, I appreciate knowing exactly how many numbers were successfully loaded into the program. Other text messaging marketing companies don't tell me how many numbers in my excel file are bad phone numbers, land lines, foreign numbers etc... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I create a text message and would need to copy the message to my clients to approve. It may seem trivial but Trumpia doesn't let me easily copy the message I created in the program - I would have to re-write (on a word document) what I wrote on Trumpia to send to a client or a member of the marketing team. It's a pain Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try something else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trumpia has helped us successfully send text messages to job seekers reminding them of their interview or of a Job Fair they registered for. It is an easy way to get a hold of people besides just sending an email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

I like the overall concept of Trumpia. Being able to text employees or customers is very beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for the cost of Trumpia. It seems a little pricey for what we use it for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trumpia has helped with recruiting. It makes the RSVP process easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The GUI was easy to use. The setup process was simple. However, the cost per message and the setup costs are much higher than our current vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is acceptable but is not comprehensive enough to rely upon for a muti-channel marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Also, consider streamsend.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Primarily lead creation utilizing a number of different calls to action including contest and free premiums in exchange for contact information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Trumpia is an all-in-one marketing tool that can email, use social networking, IM, voice, and text potential customers. The unified portal is nice and easy to use. You can annoy your audience from EVERY platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Confusing pricing plans Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.