Tresorit Reviews & Product Details

Tresorit Overview

What is Tresorit?

Tresorit is the end-to-end encrypted file sync and sharing solution which safeguards confidential information by design. Unlike other public cloud vendors, Tresorit has no access to users’ files, which ensures maximum confidentiality. - Uncompromised security: Your files are protected from the moment you upload them to the cloud, until they reach the intended recipient. It is technically impossible for anyone else to gain unauthorized access to your files. - Seamless and secure teamwork: Whether it’s personal data for HR documents, legal contracts, financial plans, or top-secret R&D prototypes – Tresorit provides a digital workspace where your highly sensitive documents remain safe. - Powerful control and monitoring options: Manage and oversee all users and their information – we offer powerful control features so you can be sure that the right employees access the right files.

Tresorit Details
German, English, French, Hungarian, Spanish

Tresorit is a secure cloud-based file synchronization software that store encrypted data in order to make it shareable and accessible from everywhere.

Tresorit
2011
Budapest

Tresorit Screenshots

Tresorit Reviews

Showing 20 Tresorit reviews
Already have Tresorit?
UL
What do you like best?

I use Tresorit along with a few work teams. While I use it in a less managerial capacity than my colleagues (I do little more than download and upload files to different folders), I have been pleased with its security. I was also grateful for very responsive and helpful customer service when I reached out about subscription rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps I haven't experimented enough, but during my several months of using Tresorit, I haven't yet discovered how to download multiple photos at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tresorit provides a secure way for my colleagues and I to share and store information for our cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Operations
E-Learning
What do you like best?

Nothing, I didn't get a chance to use it because it deleted all of the files on my computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tresorit is the worst product ever. It deleted all of the files on my computer and then when I took the issue to customer service, even getting as high up as their VP of Sales (totally incompetent person), they blamed me and refused to acknowledge that there is a HUGE flaw in their system if such a thing could happen. Please warn people that this product is not safe to use and that their team doesn't care about the negative effects their product has on their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No benefits, product and Tresorit team failed miserably Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tresorit allows me to keep key documents secure and accessible online, on all my devices without loosing time in synchronization or wonder if all are up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing after few years of using it, it allows to keep synchronized multiple computers, automatically taking care of synchronizing file across devices - smooth and silent updates. Easy to keep track of what happens via logs and has the add-in for outlook to send files in secure way also with outlook effort free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having all key documents accessible from multiple devices, and secured online if by any chance I need any of them and I'm not having my primary device around and needing to access these documents, I can use the comfortable web interface to download them or make a temporary link to share and allow an easy download to people I need to share these documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EI
What do you like best?

Security features e.g zero knowledge and server location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of subfolder sharing. Please see Box.com features, which I think is outstanding. I have frequently tried to recruit new users for Tresorit but a number of the people have said that they weren't able to sign-up because they didn't have an acceptable credit card; that requirement should be eliminated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tresorit has the potential to dominate the cloud file sharing market but only if it can adopt many of the features that Box.com provides e.g. subfolder file sharing, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Secure file sharing with zero knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease of app installation and the seamless syncing with local folders. I also like the flexibility to permission users on directories or simply share links to folders or documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is small, but the default notification setting on the desktop app for Mac means that I get notified every time anything happens in the folder, which includes multiple saves to whatever document I'm working on. I haven't turned that off yet, but I'm assuming that would be easy to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need secure, cloud-based storage for multiple parties working in various locations with different permissions for different directories. So far, this has solved all of those problems and means we don't need to send sensitive documents via email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Using Tresorit changed dramatically the way I engage with my research data in two ways. Firstly, the encryption system and Swiss data privacy laws are the best way for me to safeguard the confidentiality of the data collected in my fieldwork. Secondly, my difficult relationship with external hard-disks due to sudden erasure of documents pushed me to find an alternative solution, Tresorit was the perfect one for me. I use the word perfect because I usually struggle to change software or programmes but the transition this time was really smooth: the interface is easy to grasp and very accessible, plus the guidelines online and the support of the Tresorit team proved to be excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I am happy with the programme as I mainly used it to store my data safely but not to share it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Tresorit for academic researchers to safeguard their data and meet ethical requirements for research with human subjects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Tresorit for academic research and data management to protect the confidentiality of my data. The encryption system and the Swiss legal framework on privacy are beneficial for my academic life and writing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The security & encryption being applied, is absolutely the best, and nothing comes close to this security model when you want to protect your data & most precious memories. The cost of Tresorit is very competitively priced, and when compared with other cloud services, is absolutely priceless and makes it really affordable to everyone. Tresorit isn't just your normal cloud service, but rather a product of necessity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's absolutely nothing to dislike about Tresorit. This is all about giving you the best protection, and Tresorit doesn't fall short in any way whatsoever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Tresorit encrypting and protecting my photos and documents, these photos and documents are always accessible to me, on my smartphone & laptop/desktop computer, via the Tresorit application. Tresorit can thus serve as the best protected & encrypted filing system of the 21st century and beyond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Human Experience
What do you like best?

End-to-end encryption and incredible customer support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't had any troubles. I am hoping they find ways to integrate with other apps in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will sleep better at night knowing Tresorit has a lock and key on your critical files. I wanted something secure and easy so I can focus on my business. Tresorit is my choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Secure storage and collaboration

- Sharing files with Clients

- Credibility with Clients that they're files are protected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and Chief Editor
Internet
What do you like best?

Tresorit is one of the best zero-knowledge cloud services based in Switzerland. A lot of users love Tresorit because emphasizes enhanced security and data encryption. The reason why we love Tresorit over similar services because only we have the keys to read the content of our files, no one can know your data even Tresorit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tresorit free account comes with only 3 GB of space and limiting features like file sharing, syncing and download links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give some additional free space for free account users, at least 5 GB. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tresorit Zero-knowledge authentication is the key here. It provides awesome 2-factor authentication and 90-day activity history, this makes Tresorit a favourite one for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its simple, it just works, it is hosted in Europe and follows local European data security laws. We use it across our company and are very happy with the performance. Also the sync does not use compute power unlike some American services... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Undelete is still a little unintuitive to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it, it so easy to use... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For us it is our team drive hosting all information across our operations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Technology
Education Management
What do you like best?

Ease of use and sharing of files. Simple and effective GUI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Was initially looking for Google integration, but this is a better solution than what I was initially looking for. Just create a Tresorit, add files, and share it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing files with key people easily and quickly. Trying to encrypt/decrypt and manage keys for everyone is a pain. Tresorit is easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

The automatic cryptography, which allows to comply to GDPR as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing at the moment that I would dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A must if you are concerned about privacy and security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Encrypted copy and backups, file sharing between colleagues in different continents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

My experience with this software has been quite good. It has a very good user configuration, when hiring the premium package it has allowed me to have 100 GB for my documents and files having very well organized my work documents. It also has a great configuration that allows me to have access to the user folder and delimit what permissions I want my information to have. Normally in my department we usually share different files to analyze them in the project, anyway it is very good that you can not edit some of them. This tool allows me to have total control over them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Enabling verification in two steps in case of loss of my devices has been somewhat difficult to use since it was not entirely clear how to proceed in case of loss or theft. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very effective method to save documents and files in a simple and very secure way thanks to data encryption. It has a free version to be able to test and see the characteristics of the product and if they fit what a potential client is looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a tool that has not presented any problem for its installation. Data encryption has allowed our files and documents to be completely secure and poses no difficulties for their use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT CONSULTANT
What do you like best?

Access from anywhere and with multiple devices

Savings in both software and hardware, with savings in equipment, as well as technical maintenance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of security and privacy

Without internet there is no cloud Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Possibility of storage in the cloud without having hardware and at a great price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real-time automatic updates with remote access that saves money on hardware, with great ease of implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing manager
What do you like best?

Tresorit secures file storage and sharing in our company without making our workflows cumbersome. We use it to collaborate on files internally and share files externally. One of the best things is the end-to-end encrypted file sharing with extra security options like password or tracking.

Another reason why we selected this, cause we wanted to make sure the service provider won't read the files we upload. Due to zero-knowledge, Tresorit can't do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They don't provide 24/7 support, it would have been useful once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Never forget your password! Tresorit doesn't store passwords for security reasons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We secured our file storage and file sharing. Permissions helped us to make sure users access only those files they are intended to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Anand Rakkanath
What do you like best?

Tresorit is one of the emerging cloud storage services that can be used to save and important files and documents, The reason why we love Tresorit over similar services is it provides an excellent end to end file sync and sharing system. Tresorit provides plans bot personal purposes or for business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no free accounts allowed on Tresorit and also you have to pay more than $10 per month for 200 GB. The price is really huge compared to Dropbox or Google Drive and I'm not sure how a small company can afford it. Also, sometimes Tresorit Android Apps seems a bit buggy while uploading images from the device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a highly secured cloud storage service for your business, you can buy Tresorit Premium. You should know that you can't expect much 3rd party integrations on Tresorit like Dropbox or Google Drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If you are really concern about Privacy, you can use Tresorit because it works under the subject to Switzerland jurisdiction. We can share all highly confidential files on Tresorit and it is safe under high encryption. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Diversity Relationship Manager - EMEA - Experienced Hire Recruitment Team (Via
What do you like best?

It helps in securely sharing your data and synchronizes your data. It helps to handle and provide security to your confidential data. It is providing proper security and end-to-end encryption to your important data. Data can be accessed by a user from anywhere. Users can easily share your data with your partners and receive data from anywhere easily. It provides tools for automatically synchronizing your data. If any changes are made in your files it is automatically updated on your backup files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not help to create links for sharing files when you are using contextual menus. When your files are not fully uploaded users may face some conflicts related to your data. Priority services are provided in it for large enterprises. Uploading size of files you be increased. Their support services should be improved more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating links for sharing files and data within and outside the organization is easier through it. User can upload their files based on the same structure in which your files are embedded; no changes are needed to upload it. Users can also impose restrictions on various files. The administration can provide permissions to the user for sharing files. It is continuously updating its versions thus it also helps in resolving conflicts regarding versions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This system for us is pleasant since it allows us to encrypt and keep our files safe, attaching a backup in each of our documents, Tresorit although it is a little known cloud system is incredible how it works perfectly either for each worker or for the same company in general keeping a database and maintaining security, personally I have found it an incredible system since the tools are simple and can seem to save a file in a folder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I use the system daily and it does not seem to me that something is affecting the operation or some characteristic to change, it seems to me that the tools have worked very well, they are very simple to handle and in the long term it seems to me that it will be much more useful to keep the information safe and secure. Freeing up space on computers, whether it is company or personal information, seems to me to be a perfect fit, in the future it can improve membership to compete with other software in prices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In general, the system is very complete, secure, detailed allowing a much lighter change since we keep the information stored in the cloud, allowing us to free up our space on the computer or mobile memory, it maintains optimal security and the operation is very detailed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Mainly I have loved the system because it solved the first problem of keeping our documents safe in the cloud and also encrypted in order to have a security to avoid Total Loss of the document.

2. I like the system is that we have been able to have freedom to install the software, either on our device, computer or use it via the web, and monitor the data from all angles.

3. The price is competitive although it may be better, it has worked for me and for what it offers it is very agreed.

In conclusion, our documents are protected and available to share or download without any problems, a very good tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This platform allows you to exchange files or confidential data without problems, in addition to synchronizing and storing them. It contains an end-to-end encryption that provides security and privacy throughout the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since we have used this platform we have not had problems or inconveniences. We are very happy with the results and tools that it offers us. Instant privacy and security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I totally recommend it, you will protect the files with end-to-end encryption, in addition to that their support team is very good, they are quick to respond, they are always willing to help in the best way, very good customer service. It is easy to use and the security it provides will make you feel calm about how it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this platform on many occasions to synchronize files between computers and it really does a very efficient and smooth job. From the beginning we thought that we would have to be on top of the platform to obtain the results we expected, but the opposite happened, we simply configured and immediately it was integrated with the entire file system of our computer and voila, we forgot about it, system of Security and privacy is very complete, we are very comfortable and calm, since before it also provides end-to-end encryption, the client's files are encrypted before going up to the cloud, it really is very complete. We are satisfied with the results we obtained and happy for the good choice we made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

An online system which keeps our information safe was one of the best solutions that we could have implemented for me, this system has enchanted me because it offers us tools with features where we can intuitively without the need for any help from support or third parties. save our documentation in a simple way where we can upload the files and save them, in turn backing them up and to avoid the loss of documents and information, in this way they also allow us to download at any time we need it without any problem, other additional features of which it offers a type of filters which allows sharing the documentation and preventing them from observing other types of information that we do not want to show, in my opinion it is very complete and we have no problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a personal user of the Tresorit system, it has seemed that the tool is simple, as simple as how to save a document on the computer without any difference, it is only characterized by uploading the information and voila, however in the future it can improve the cloud to expand the capacity in a personal way the capacity works but for the saving of the company's database it can be somewhat short and although they are working on it it would be perfect if they will be able to finish this problem in order to continue using a wide service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In personal opinion as a user of the system I think it works in an incredible way, we keep the saving information without any inconvenience or problem, in addition to that we as a company can save the database without loss problem, it is incredible I like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commonly the files are kept protected on computers, USB or some type of hard disk, however we can know that these systems can be damaged or we can lose information through some type of virus or malicious file which makes us lose all our information, without However, the cloud is kept safe and protected by offering to maintain a backup and its main function is to maintain security, Tresorit

solves our main problems by managing to keep our information on our computer without any problems, order of documents and number of documents saved, all organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Tresorit?