TRAXTimeCard

TRAXTimeCard provides a single comprehensive, affordable and easy to use system for all of your online payroll and human resource needs. We are one of the few companies to offer tax filing and direct deposit at no extra charge and fully integrated employee time tracking.

Work for TRAXTimeCard?

Learning about TRAXTimeCard?

TRAXTimeCard Reviews

Showing 8 TRAXTimeCard reviews
TRAXTimeCard review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"TRAXPayroll got the job done, but not glamorously "

What do you like best?

I liked that I was able to see my pay stub summaries very clearly, and that I could see a schedule of when/how much I was paid. I also liked that it was integrated right into BambooHR (though not really that cleanly).

Mostly, I like that it made the payroll all digital so I never had to receive paper checks or timesheets.

What do you dislike?

I really found the interface for TRAX payroll to be a little ugly. I'm not usually very picky about this, but it looked like the software was designed in the 90's and that it hadn't been redesigned since. Also, navigating their dashboards wasn't exactly easy. I found the distinction between Timesheet and Paystub a little confusing within their platform.

I also think that it could have included some better dashboards showing my income and how it was affected by taxes, insurance, etc. and how it grew over time.

The whole platform seemed like it was a little too complex for how much it actually accomplished. Always felt like there was more information stored within their databases than they were actually using in their dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider other options. TRAX seems a bit outdated, and there are many "younger" products out there that probably have a cleaner interface and many of the same (or more!) features.

It was essentially used by our company, Graphiq, as our Payroll tracking solutions for HR and all of our employees. If you needed to download/find historical paystubs or timesheets, you could see them within TRAX payroll (from within BambooHR).

For me the biggest benefit was me and my coworkers being able to download our historical payments, instead of keeping paper records.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TRAXTimeCard
TRAXTimeCard review by Riane T.
Riane T.

"Nice option for small business payroll"

What do you like best?

I have been doing business with TRAX for a few years now and unlike many other programs I use, I have made actual relationships with their fantastic customer support reps! Their response time has always been remarkable and their great attitudes are contagious.

What do you dislike?

Although their customer support is amazing and I don't mind reaching out to them when I have a question, I wish I didn't have to as much. I feel like the program took a while to get the hang of and is somewhat tricky teaching my new employees. It is a superb service that could be made easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The serviec provided with the cost makes TRAX a great value.

TRAX helps me with payroll for my small business as well as tax filing and direct depositing for my employees.

What Payroll solution do you use?

TRAXTimeCard review by User in Computer Software

"I love TRAX TIME CARD"

What do you like best?

This has helped me so much. It has made timekeeping so much easier.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I wish is that it kept up with the times and had a facelift to make the software easy on the eyes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you were to give your software a facelift, it would help the user experience so much more. I would love to still use it, if it were easier on the eyes.

It has helped me change the way I do track time in my business.

TRAXTimeCard review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use, great customer service"

What do you like best?

Trax has been super reliable for us and is super easy to use. Everytime we have an issue their customer service is so great to work with.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything specifically about Trax. It fits all of our needs.

We needed a time tracking at payroll system. Trax was fair priced and good reviews. We have found we have saved time doing our payroll and have had a better experince with that.

TRAXTimeCard review by ALEXANDER S.
ALEXANDER S.

"good payroll software "

What do you like best?

TRAXpayroll is a good quality software easy to setup learn and use I like it ... and use it at work

What do you dislike?

nothing I like the TRAXpayroll software .

Recommendations to others considering the product

good software easy to use

paying on time employees and time tracking easy

TRAXTimeCard review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Pretty good but plenty to improve"

What do you like best?

Having employees be able to edit their own time cards and request time off.

What do you dislike?

Doesn’t really link great with EaseCentral. Remote Link is kind of a pain.

It helped us move past signing physical paper copies of printed time cards. The reports are also an improvement over PrimePay.

TRAXTimeCard review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Best choice for time card"

What do you like best?

The software is a simple product that manages all time clock functions. Very simple to use off Widows.

What do you dislike?

older fonts makes the current software look older, the interface could do a little update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Update fonts

Less need of man hours keeping track of HR duties. Saves time for fixing errors and lunch times and breaks.

TRAXTimeCard review by User in Computer Software

"Great customer support"

What do you like best?

I love their customer service, some of the best in the industry! It's also really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes changes need to be made, but they are extremely receptive to feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trax is the most user friendly option and their support is unbeatable!

We needed to smoothen our payroll process and eliminate all of the paper trails.

Learning about TRAXTimeCard?

* We monitor all TRAXTimeCard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.