TravelBank

TravelBank is an all-in-one travel and expense app.

Work for TravelBank?

Learning about TravelBank?

TravelBank Reviews

Ask TravelBank a Question
Showing 144 TravelBank reviews
Jackson W.

"TravelBank helped relive tax pain at the end of the year"

What do you like best?

When I was traveling in Japan, I really loved how easy it was to record expenses. At the end of the year I used my travel bank records to help me with my taxes, which saved me money.

What do you dislike?

Last year I remember being frustrated by having to select a category for the expense, however since then the user experience seems to have been fixed. Whatever issue I had before seems to be resolved now. The ui is a bit boring and could just some polish. As a UX/UI designer, feel free to check out my work and contact me if you’d like some help with the apps interactions and transitions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works great, go for it.

Easily keeping track of expenses and receipts allowed me to throw away paper copies and it actually alleviated stress about spending money abroad. I knew it was all going to be accounted for at the end of the year.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TravelBank
Evan L.

"Great expense management application"

What do you like best?

Travelbank is a disruptive application b/c of its pricing model. Rather then roll out expense management to only employees that travel frequently such as sales, we have now rolled out travelbank to all employees and it allows us to use it for various internal programs and benefits we want to offer our employees. I'm also very keen on its ability to allow us to provide incentives for employees to help the company save money and treat the T&E policy as if it is their own money. With Travelbank many employees have booked airbnb's or slept on a friends couch in order to save the company money. A penny saved is a penny earned.

What do you dislike?

- Admin features need to be beefed up as they scale.

- better reporting features

- Allows us to roll out expense management to all employees

- Provides incentives for employees to save money

What Travel Management solution do you use?

Kandi P.

"Travel Made Easier at Clearlink"

What do you like best?

The TravelBank platform is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Their goal is to have you book a flight from start to finish in under a few minutes, and the process is simple and streamlined to take the headache out of booking travel. Aesthetically, the software is clean, well organized and visually pleasing. Adding users is simple with mass uploads, and deactivating employees is just as easy.

What do you dislike?

While not necessarily a con or a dislike, TravelBank is continuing to develop new enhancements to their system, which means continued changes for our employees. That said, they’re positive changes! There are many items on the roadmap for this year, like rental cars, and as a company that has a high annual travel spend, we can already see we will rely heavily on the upcoming features. As a newer travel platform in an industry that hasn’t seen much change or innovation to travel, we’re excited to see the enhancements that are being made by TravelBank.

As we continue to grow in headcount, the reporting capabilities could be increased to support our needs and provide deeper visibility into employee travel. Being able to integrate with an HRIS to remove the manual process of adding/deactivating users would be a nice addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do not already have a travel policy, the TravelBank team will assist in setting that up, along with creating the policies in the system. Determining the policy and rewards offering will assist in decisions to lead to a quicker implementation time.

As a whole, we are able to see spend within departments, users that are booking flights less than 7-14 days, and providing a due diligence in safety and care of our traveling employees. While still early in use, we have already seen a positive increase of trips booked further out, reducing cost and overall spend for employees to plan travel in advance.

Sandra M.

"stress- free booking option"

What do you like best?

I found the best price for my trip through Travel Bank my flight was very easy to book and everything was already reported to my company, I was great not having to worry about little details and being able to invest my time on more important issues. It was great having a human answering my questions when those came up.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to book multiple flights at the same time. I tried booking a flight for my self and a coworker but the site didn't allow booking multiple flights at once. It was important for the purpose of my trip being able to travel together and I not being able to know if another seat was available was not ideal. On the bright side though, someone from customer service promptly answered via chat all the questions I had and even suggested helping me with the second booking I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for business travelers, lowest fares guaranteed.

Didn't have to look for my corporate card when I was using Travel Bank, almost all my information was already populated into the Brex site and I didn't have to report my expenses to corporate. My company requires a Screenshot of picture of the actual receipt whenever I use my corporate card and I was great not having to worry about doing just that. Also, my itinerary was very easy to access, I didn't have to jump from app to app.

Taylor S.

"Easy, Efficient, and Excellent Rewards"

What do you like best?

I would be lying if I didn't say the Rewards are my favorite. There's still a ton of things I love about TravelBank. One, it's so simple and booking can literally take you less than 2 minutes. The options are clearly laid out and very easy to choose. Two, the flights are just as accurate as searching on your own. I was skeptical at first that I could find a better deal by signing into Delta myself, but I was wrong... the prices were the same!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is when booking a hotel, I have to cross reference with Google Maps to see where everything is. Maybe I'm not using a certain feature that already exists, but selecting a hotel takes a little longer for me than selecting a flight.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! You'll love it.

We are saving my company money.

April W.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

The app is fairly simple to understand, making reporting easy. Being able to set budgets for trips or projects is super helpful when trying to stay on track. Also, the support team is amazing. They have timely responses and follow up on issues to make sure they're being dealt with.

What do you dislike?

If something is wrong with the app, they have a web version, but uploading photos onto that can be a pain. You're unable to take the photo from the website and have to transfer all the images from your phone. Bulk uploads would be an interesting idea.

A lot of time we have to put our money upfront, so this allows us to get paid back in a timely manner. My expenses get paid immediately and show up in my account in a timely manner.

Sarah P.

"Great discount on flights, but be careful when trying to upgrade later..."

What do you like best?

I love the discounts on flights offered and the ability to see so many flights. I feel like sometimes, TB pulls through more flights than other aggregators.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't book multiple tickets at once. I don't like that after I've purchased a ticket, it locks me into that ticket type so when I'm at the airport I can't upgrade my seat if I want to. I don't feel like the UI is very user friendly when you first login.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best time to check out TB is when they have extra sales. There was a point this summer when they offered 20% off flights!

TB allows me to stay under budget for my business travel and to look at all the flights available for a specific itinerary. The only purpose I've used this for is for travel booking; we use another application for expenses.

Debby T.

"Makes travel so much easier!"

What do you like best?

TravelBank knows my company policy, which prompts me as I'm looking at flight or hotel costs, which saves me so much time. Plus all my info is there, I feel it is safe. And they have the corporate credit card, so I don't need to pay & expense it OR get someone else's card or any other time consuming tasks.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike! They were super fast to respond to a chat question.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a user, I can say it is super convenient and easy.

The company is saving time and money with our travel policy tied to everyone's account. It has also cut down on the amount of communication regarding trip planning. Plus we can use their budget tool for future projects that require travel.

Un-attributed

"Overall...our company likes using TB for its expense reporting feature...."

What do you like best?

Being able to open the app from our phone, take a picture of the receipt, and have it entered into the format of an expense report. Granted, you have to fill in the category, the amount, and it also gives a space to add details for the transaction. It also has a "billable" button, so that accounting can run a report to charge back allowable items for client projects.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of things which could make your app much more versatile as it pertains to expense reporting. It would be great to have your the user be able to add their own specific categories in the drop-down box, like: Code number, Customer number, Reference number, allowing your customer to tailor the selection based on their needs. Another area that could benefit your users, and make your app more competitive, pertains to the camera within the app, and its lack of intuitiveness pertaining to not recognizing vendor names on receipts, or even the numbers, so that the app recognizes and automatically fills in the amounts from the pictures taken of each receipt. That would be huge, especially for the executives, who just want to take a picture, and let the app fill in the date, vendor and total amount of the receipts, automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. We found it user-friendly and very easy to use. Its great to be able to just open the app on your phone, take a picture of the receipt, and go.

We have essentially automated our monthly expense reporting for our company, by using TravelBank. Even though we would like to have it more automated, by a more intuitive camera within the app itself, our accounting department really appreciates the simplicity of the app.

Robert A.

"Best company travel and rewards program ever!"

What do you like best?

Makes booking flights and hotels a breeze! And you're rewarded for saving the company money. Reimbursements also go through impossibly fast!

What do you dislike?

Rebooking has the potential to cause problems. Just because you're not going direct

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the rewards! It's an awesome perk baked right into the program. You seriously will not find a better tool for actually getting rewarded for saving your company money. And when it comes to getting remimbursed, never been easier to upload a reciept. What I don't like as much is that you're not going to be able to rebook flights/hotels as easily since you're going through a 3rd party tool.

Lots of travel in my company so getting reimbursed quickly is always SUPER important.

Troy L.

"Painless reimbursement tool that is approved in less than a day, direct deposited back to my account"

What do you like best?

I like how straight forward using it is. I also appreciate that I am able to use it from my phone and from my desktop. The reimbursement is direct deposited back into my account immediately once approved. And if it isn't approved for some reason, I can make the edits easily and re-submit it

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike it, but I would like to be able to create "Saved Expenses" where I can create a very common, recurring expense of mine one time and select it from a dropdown menu without having to enter in the information every time. I park in the same parking lot every day, it's the same merchant, price and category. Every morning i have to enter the same information. If it was a saved expense, I would just have to upload the new receipt and the info would already be there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a photo of your receipts immediately once you get them or you'll lose it or forget to take a picture to upload

The problem of not wanting to use my personal card for work-related expenses. I don't mind it much now because I know it will be quickly reimbursed

AB

"Make Expenses Easy"

What do you like best?

I like that the phone app is just as use to use as the desktop version. You can click right into to your camera and snap a photo of your receipt and enter details later. It is also easy to upload pdf's. Working on the accounting side getting sent pdf files of submitted expense reports makes documentation easy to review and approve.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a little bit of a lag in chat support but I have always gotten my issues resolved relatively timely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great first time expense app if companies have never used expense reporting before and the layout is pretty easy to use. The submission of reports is a little hidden. I would recommend using it.

There are still a few glitches with the phone app that can be troubleshooted but logging out and logging back in or using the desktop version. We have seen one person's expenses show up on other's reports.

Un-attributed

"Great app for business travel "

What do you like best?

This app has saved me SO much time. I used to save all my paper receipts, then take at least an hour to organize and submit everything following a trip. Now, I use the app to snap a picture of the receipt, and everything is organized for me. It takes me 5 minutes to submit to my company.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that once you submit a trip, you can't make edits. Occasionally, I forget to add a receipt and there's no way to go back.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great app. Highly recommend it for people who want to track their business expenses.

TravelBank has saved me tons of time. It keeps me organized during trips. I don't have to worry about losing receipts. I'm much more confident that I'm being properly reimbursed.

Un-attributed

"Great app to keep track of your expenses"

What do you like best?

it is very easy to use and it helps me to keep track and manage the copany expenses on the move.

te weekly/monthly reports and the fact that you can download them in a spreadsheet is great. You can see the information in many ways and thar helps a lot.

What do you dislike?

the fact that you cannot creat expense report on the mobile app and sometimes I want to generate a weekly report. I havent Fully used all the functionality of the app because I dont need all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can manage all your expenses in one place

sometimes I cannot bat the office for several days and I can see all the expenses in one place. I have many expenses that are paid in cash so the fact that I can see the receipt or the invoice helps me a lot.

Derek D.

"Great for centralizing expense report management."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Beautiful interface. Awesome integration with smartphone app that helps capture receipts on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay to join the rewards program. While the interface is beautiful, it is not exactly the most intuitive if you're working from a desktop. Most of our team uses TravelBank from a mobile device while myself and the other administrator use the site from a computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure everyone downloads the mobile app.

We used to require employees to complete a cumbersome spreadsheet for expense reports. Now, with TravelBank, all expense reports are in an easy-to-read, more consistent format. Our employees love the smart phone app which allows them to capture receipts on-the-fly.

Kristi P.

"Easy to use and efficient"

What do you like best?

I was really impressed with how easy to use the site was, and delighted that Southwest airlines was included, since it usually isn't on the other airlines sites that I've used to aggregate flights. I also had a discount code to use on my first booking, so that helped! :)

What do you dislike?

I know things have changed now, but when I used the service, it was only done through the app. I like have the wider view of the desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try! I had a great first experience.

I really liked how simple it was, cutting out all the fluff, and getting straight to the info.

Ben T.

"Fantastic, quick, helpful service."

What do you like best?

I called Travel Bank to cancel a hotel and flight. From the moment I dialed to being done + hung up it was less than 5 mins. They answered on the first ring and solved all of my problems instantly. The agent was informed and helpful.

What do you dislike?

One challenge is that you can't book multiple hotel room / aircraft seats in once booking with Travel Bank online portal so you need to make multiple reservations - especially challenging when you are booking for multiple staff.

Easy, reliable travel reservations.

Elizabeth P.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Being able to fill out my profile once with all my milage accounts and TSA information, saving me entering it every time I travel for business.

What do you dislike?

That you currently cannot book with another person. If I am traveling with someone it would make sense to book together and sit near each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TravelBank has wonderful customer service. If you travel a lot for business, you cannot beat the support they provide and the clean, easy to use platform.

One stop shopping for travel.

Raymond L.

"Easy to use and administer "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to add new users and easily manage their privileges. Booking travel is made so easy with the app that all you need is your phone and five minutes or so.

What do you dislike?

TravelBank charges per booking instead per trip.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We want to implement to Workday to allow reporting and data to flow through.

TravelBank has allowed us to track our spending with fantastic reporting and analytics. This helps us budget accurately and see monitor the spending habits of our users.

Priyanka S.

"Good App for expense reimbursements"

What do you like best?

The App is free. It is a great opportunity for a start up like our to automate our expense reimbursement process without adding huge bills.

What do you dislike?

The Travel Bank App gets stuck very often. I need to clear Cache and restart the app to get it working again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it's a great App for smaller organizations. It's a cost effective way for directly credit an expense reimbursement to employee's bank account. Very friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely recommend.

I am automating our organization expense reimbursement process using Travel Bank. The staff is very helpful and responsive to all my questions. I am also working on integrating it with Netsuite so that the expense entry can be directly posted to our accounting books.

Amy Beth J.

"Business travel made easy"

What do you like best?

I love that I can take a picture of my receipt and I immediately have it saved. I have a tendency to lose them, so this puts me at ease!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could modify the categories to match what my company uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It makes keeping up with expenses while traveling so easy. I don't ever have to worry about losing a receipt, or keeping track - Travel Bank does it all for me.

More accurate expense reporting.

Luis B.

"Reliable travel partner "

What do you like best?

Booking my trip was very easy, during my booking experience I did have questions that I needed help with concerning my travel dates. The customer service team was easily contacted via chat and telephone which really helped my piece of mind for my upcoming trip.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I occurred while booking was navigating how to book eight months in advance, but once I reached out to the technical support all my questions were answered.

Travelbank’s ease of use was the main focal point that really helped me feel comfortable with my upcoming travel plans.

Un-attributed

"TravelBank Makes Expense Processing Painless"

What do you like best?

TravelBank's efficacy is reflected in the simplicity and intuitiveness of the app. Everyone is busy and mutli-tasking nowadays so the ability to click and log expenses as you go and before you forget is critical to me. I like the fact that your unique company expense policies are built into the rules engine and if you're missing something like a receipt, you receive a notice to self correct the entries. It eliminates the time and bother of researchng policy and then figuring out what's wrong and what's needed to comply to policy. Huge time saver!

What do you dislike?

What would make TravelBank more helpful would be an auto currency calculator for international trips when expenses are generated in non USD. I currently use another app to convert the expense then input the USD equivalent into TravelBank. To eliminate these extra steps would be a big time saver.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Smart and efficient system that doesn't require comprehensive training on how to use it.

TravelBank has made expense management and submission easier, more ac curate and timely for me. Beause I can document expenses as I go the likelihood of forgetting expenses is reduced. I also like that my expenses can be recorded and submitted to clients for reimbursement vs. expenses that my company is reimbursing directly.

Un-attributed

"The quickest way to care for receipts "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to immediately submit my expense report the first 5 minutes after I get back to my office. Our office coordinator is trying to get everyone else to switch over to TravelBank as well. The PDF that is generated is so simple and clear that there is never any confusion as to my expenses.

I also like the ability to take an emailed receipt (ie Uber), and screen shot the email, and include it in my expense report.

What do you dislike?

I actually don't dislike anything. On rare occasions the name of a restaurant won't be OCRed but that is not often.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please give it a shot. My whole company has not adopted the product but I just use it personally. I think I will eventually be able to get everyone on board due to the ease of use.

I no longer have to carry around paper receipts. Also I don't lose them any more since they are digitized immediately.

Although I mentioned it earlier the ability to submit my expense report as soon as I get back to the office is amazing. I used to have to scan or copy receipts and then hand over a stack of paper to someone who had to figure out what to reimburse me for.

Un-attributed

"Great app for managing your business expenses"

What do you like best?

The fact that it takes so little effort to submit your expenses and get it approved.

What do you dislike?

The app ran super slow on my old iPhone 6 to a point where it was not usable. Might be a phone issue, when I switched to a new iPhone 8 it solved the problem. However, I think backwards compatibility is very important for a utility app like this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Booking of rental cars? You guys are almost there with the flight and hotel bookings, might as well add in car rentals like the rest of the industry, and possibly packages.

TravelBank is currently helping with the reimbursement to employees for spendits and expenses. As well as keeping track of our overall expense especially on travel related costs.

Raj K S.

"Works perfectly with Brex"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can seamlessly integrate with Brex rewards and earn up to 4x the amount of points is pretty spectacular

What do you dislike?

I really wish you can book for multiple people since most of our events require us to travel in groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a brex card and a lot of points, this is perfect for you. Especially for booking reservations and flights

The usage of Brex rewards and booking flights and stays for business related travel

Melissa P.

"Good and easy process!"

What do you like best?

We are offered up the best rates and more options, the program is also user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Wish their was 24hr customer service for after hour issues.I had an issue that required after hours assistance and was unable to fix until the next day.

Finding more options when scheduling business or personal travel. As an exec assist there are times we are required to book personal travel and are unable to go thru corp travel, TravelBank is very helpful in this sense.

Elena D.

"Great for Expense Reports!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Travel Bank is user-friendly, easy to navigate, and has an app for on-the-go expense reporting! I have only used it a handful of times, but wish I had to use it more as it's very easy!

What do you dislike?

I wish that TravelBank has more categories; right now it's only general expenses or travel expenses. I think I'd like to see several other options to categorize things/expenses.

We are managing expenses & reimbursements for our company with it; as we have remote employees I think that this is a very easy & simple way to manage that across different time zones and users.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use when populating my expenses. The notifications are great to see when things are approved and being able to track the progress takes a load off.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any negative feedback to give. I guess if I had to pick something... the app sometimes wants to populate the same information for an expense. When I try to start and new one it just keeps modifying the one I have already created. I just end up correcting these issues on my laptop.

Company reimbursements. The ease of getting my repayments is a breeze. It has helped me to realize how much I spend in a Month.

Un-attributed

"Great platform and brilliant idea"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to book everything (Hotels, Flights, etc) all in one platform. I also love earning money for my own personal travel.

What do you dislike?

So far it seems like the flights that allow you to earn points are multi stop options which aren't always ideal for business travel. I'd rather pay a few extra hundred bucks and have a few extra hours in the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Weigh the cost of implementation and the cost savings to see if it's worth it. I think it's worth it for large organizations with a lot of travel expenses.

Saving cost for the business and incentivizing employees with reward points.

Un-attributed

"Easy-to-use expenses software, great for mobile"

What do you like best?

TravelBank the simplest expense software I've used. Uploading receipts and tracking expenses on the road takes seconds, and the expense approval workflow is straight forward. Would recommend to anyone looking to simplify their expenses process.

What do you dislike?

Importing of .pdfs or forwarding email receipts do not work as well as pictures of receipts. We use Xero for accounting software and had trouble with the integration in the past, so we've switched to manual .csv import which works well. This issue may have been fixed but .csv is easy enough that it hasn't been worth trying the integration again.

Substantially easier expense management, time saved on expense reporting and therefore higher quality reports from employees.

Un-attributed

"Simple and easy travel booking"

What do you like best?

The ease of taking receipt pictures and capturing expenses is awesome. Being able to easily book flights in the app is also super helpful.

What do you dislike?

I think expense management is always going to be a tedious thing. Being able to link my credit card accounts into the app and easily tagging spend could be super helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for fast and seamless expense management and travel booking, you should use this.

I'm using it to optimize my time. Time is my most valuable resource so being able to get time back by using TB is huge.

Trent B.

"Very helpful tool along with amazing customer service "

What do you like best?

Very easy to do receipts and track expense reports, we will get into budgets soon so hopefully it is just as user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don’t think this was a travel bank error but my email wouldn’t sync up. I got this fixed very quickly from customer service.

Nice detailed receipts so you can put customers on meals and travel.

Jake B.

"Great App, easy to use`"

What do you like best?

love being able to take a picture and have it upload everything i need in order to get my expenses taken care of. makes this process a seamless transition with my AP team and always allows for a perfect expense report.

What do you dislike?

there isnt anything i dislike but as I previously stated, the picture feature is perfect. Dont change, everything you have set up is working great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Thank you for making a wonderful easy to use ap!

expense reports, making sure us sales people get everything we deserve when we are covering expenses on the road.

Rick R.

"CEO MaxSalePrice.com"

What do you like best?

Elegant interface and mobile first approach makes it really easy to use. Tied to direct corporate payment cuts down on paperwork and accounting work and expenses get paid quickly! Rewards program is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - love the new releases - keep the new features coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Modern travel and expense management for mobile workforce. Easy to implement, easy to use. Cant go wrong.

Easy expense reporting for employees, easy expense management for company, reduced admin and increased savings.

Dustin N.

"So easy and straight forward!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is clean and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps more hotel partners? I'm not sure it this is a result of our specific account or not???

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. I think it's newer and worth a shot!

We needed an easy to use, one stop solution to our corporate travel needs and TravelBank solves them for us.

"Great ease of use"

What do you like best?

The user friendly interface allows you to book travel seamlessly, and reminds you of your travel. I was able to book my travel quickly and move on with my day.

What do you dislike?

I have not run into any issues as of yet, whats most important is the user-friendly nature. I'll let you know when I find something I don't like

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/a

I don't often travel for work, so it is nice to be able to easily manage my travel without having to "figure it out". I like that it makes travel management one less thing to worry about.

"Easy to get reimbursed"

What do you like best?

Super fluid, snap pictures of receipts, submit refund items based on my company reqs, and my funds are back in my hand within a day or two once approved. Previous orgs took weeks sometimes for this process.

What do you dislike?

there isn't anything in my experience that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk with your system admins to know what limitations have been applied by your organization.

This helped me to know what can be expensed or not.

Benefit to me is speed to reimbursement. The automation from app to notification to completion is fantastic

UF

"Almost there"

What do you like best?

The app is intuitive and easy to use. It’s definitely headed in the right direction. You can take pictures of receipts and book trace from the app itself.

What do you dislike?

The app is too niche. It would make more sense to broaden who the target market is. You’re only able to book business class flights. So if you’re a small business trying to save money, this might not help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re trying to consolidate booking airfare and expenses, this may be the app for you.

I was trying to consolidate a couple apps into one, but sometimes it’s just best to keep things separate. After a few months of trying out the app I stopped using it and went back to my traditional methods of booking travel.

Un-attributed

"Saving Money the smart way"

What do you like best?

I like that we have the opportunity to save money while getting convenient deals. All my travel plans are taken care of without a hassle and i can definitely appreciate that.

What do you dislike?

I can’t always get a rep on the phone. Also I do miss the stay with a friend option. Because I have a lot of family and friends in places that I travel.

Takes the hassle out of booking travel for my company. I never worry about receiving good deals or being rewarded for making sacrifices.

I

"TravelBanker Newbie"

What do you like best?

I like the promptness of service. They are very responsive and have gained my trust because of the great communication levels.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues where I can honestly say that I dislike something about TravelBank.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to use and navigate. If you run into any issues or do not understand something, the representatives are always available and ready to assist you in any way!

My entire company uses TravelBank and have been successful every time.

Andrew H.

"TravelBank is super simple"

What do you like best?

Super simple process to create an expense. Super fast feedback and payment

What do you dislike?

I sometimes create an "expense" but forget to create a "report". Us laypeople just want to create *one* thing and be done.

I don't stress out about small expenses because it's easy to import them.

Un-attributed

"Easy to use, great rates, great customer service"

What do you like best?

It's a simple to use platform that really works in incentivizing me to help my company save on travel. The flights and hotels are priced competitively and the customer service reps are very responsive. The expense management tool makes reporting easy.

What do you dislike?

Seems like there might be a few airlines missing but I was informed they are being added soon.

I admit to not paying much attention to the price of travel when booking for work. It's an effective platform in making me more cost conscious and helps me save the company money by giving me rewards.

Henry F.

"Great App. Using for Small Business Expense Efficiency"

What do you like best?

Love the transitions from photos to details for the expense, very efficient.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app can’t identify the vendor on the receipt, slows me down.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great efficient solution for your company

Taken my field sales force off of an old excel spreadsheet format much better.

Un-attributed

"I received a $70 discount on my roundtrip flight! "

What do you like best?

The system was very user friendly and provided heavy discounts. I'm very happy about the partnership between the company I work for (Docusign) and Travelbank.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, all was great! It would be nice to have a page included that shows the best offers and deals being offered currently!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an easy to use tool with great options for purchasing flights as well as saving! It's worth spending time to research the best travel plans for your next trip.

I realize how great of a tool it is and will recommend it to friends and family! I like that you can view prices of flights from low to high, this is very helpful. I also like how you can see how much you will be saving before you enter your credit card information.

Monice C.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

I like that my company can use the expense reporting easily with no problems.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't have a lot of features.

I realized the benefits of being rewarded by Travelbank when you stay under your budget while traveling.

"Travelbank review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can book my hotels and airlines from the same app, and see very clearly the reward i am earning for a given trip

What do you dislike?

I dislike that travelbank flights do not code as "flights" with some of my credit cards (like amex platinum) that offer 5X points on air travel. Travelbank also does not show all of the airline inventory that i am able to book directly with the airline close to departure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its a good service

controlling costs

Colbie B.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I can go in and book exactly what works for me personally. It has been a game changer!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing! It has been amazing!

I can be more personal in my choices! AND I can see clearly how to save money.

Laurie H.

"Saves Time and Money"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for our employees to use and it makes expense tracking so much easier and more accurate. The expense reports are easy to download and submit for invoicing to clients. Because the app is so easy for our employees to use we are capturing more receipts as well.

What do you dislike?

The expense management side of the app is not very user friendly. Integration to QuickBooks has not been seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a simple low cost solution for managing expenses TravelBank is the way to go.

Expense management

"Seamless experience"

What do you like best?

Easy seamless experience. The team at travel bank are responsive and very easy to deal with. In app chat made it really easy to deal with any questions or concerns. The team was very responsive and willing to help.

What do you dislike?

Ran into an issue where the flight wouldn't book because the airline seat was not available, and it wouldn't let me purchase the flight. Their team took care of the issue quickly and resolved it/provided a workaround.

Booking flights, tracking travel expenses. Huge benefit to doing things internally at a company. Makes it seamless.

Learn more about TravelBank

TravelBank Videos

Learning about TravelBank?

* We monitor all TravelBank reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.