TradingView Reviews & Product Details

Preparator
What do you like best?

La mejor plataforma para estar informado de los gráficos financieros del mercado lo cual permite hacer el estudio, análisis y así gestionar buenas acciones de compra y venta de divisas.

Es una plataforma totalmente segura donde ademas del uso de gráficos, puedes intercambiar conocimientos con otros usuarios y ver las ideas que ellos tienen para así hacer un análisis que te pueda ayudar a comprar y ventas.

En el estudio de gráficas puedes agregar una cantidad de funciones para mejoras dichos estudios. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

El elevado costo de la suscripción lo cual me limita a la cantidad de funciones que puedo añadir en las graficas, es lo unico que tengo como queja. Del resto estoy totalmente conforme con la plataforma ya que me ha ayudado mucho en el mundo financiero. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mi principal problema del mundo de compra y venta era no contar con una plataforma totalmente segura a la cual podia confiar para seguir seguimiento de los valores de las divisas, por lo que mejoro mi rendimiento para comprar y vender gracias a tener esta aplicación a mi disposición Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TradingView Overview

What is TradingView?

TradingView is an advanced financial visualization platform with the ease of use of a modern website.

TradingView Details

TradingView
2011
Chicago, IL
@tradingview
Answer a few questions to help the TradingView community
Have you used TradingView before?

TradingView Reviews

Showing 14 TradingView reviews
Already have TradingView?
UL
What do you like best?

Nothing really impressed me with these guys and the more I've experienced, the more I can't stand them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything, but ESPECIALLY their customer service. They're horrible and clearly do everything possible to protect themselves and don't care at all about their users.

Anyone who may be considering TradingView should be warned so they don't get completely screwed over like I have post the 30-day trial.

I had signed up for the trial to check out all the bells and whistles. At the end of the period, I hadn't really used it much, so intended to cancel. With 30 days being a long time, I forgot to cancel before being charged for the full year ($600) and, when I received the email from their accounting team with the invoice, I immediately tried to contact them. I checked their refund policy and they said that if you requested a refund within 14 days of an annual charge, they would honor the request. So I replied back to the accounting email I received requesting this. I also sent them another email to a different email address I found requesting the same. I searched everywhere for a phone number thinking it would be easiest to call, but didn't find one anywhere - not even for customer support (found out later that they have an online ticket support system, but it's pretty buried and there was nothing that clearly pointed me to it).

After a time, I hadn't received any response from their accounting team or the main email I had sent a message to (both emails went through with no issue - I never received a reply - automated, undeliverable, or otherwise) so I filed a dispute on the charge with my bank. Completed the dispute form showing that I had requested a refund the only way I knew how to and within the timeframe their policy had said. The dispute was then denied and they said the company refused to comply.

I finally found the online help desk submission and uploaded screenshots and other things to show that I had requested the refund within their time, etc. only to have them inform me that I had done it incorrectly and, because I had submitted a dispute with my bank card, that apparently nullified my ability to request a refund at all.

In an age where we have a crazy amount of options available, I can't fathom a company that is so challenging to work with and so unclear in their communication and so unreachable to then take this a step further and actually punish their users rather than to be accommodating is just unfathomable to me.

They may be great in terms of functionality for charts, trading/market info, etc. but frankly I don't have any interest in doing business with a company as unforgiving and inflexible with their user base as they clearly are. It says a lot about who they are as a business - it's obviously far more interested in making money than they are in serving the people who keep them in business.

Anyhow, just wish someone had told me this prior to getting stuck with the trial and a full subscription payment of no small amount so felt like it would be a good thing to share with others.

I definitely will not EVER use them again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I haven't had any benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

melih aslan
What do you like best?

I used tradingview since 2012. There are all indicators and you can save your chart. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When i was using free version of tradingview, website offer me premium account and i was'nt closing it , i fed up with made f5. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in the financial lifes, you need tradingview for create chart or take current news or issues

and there are a lot of users share their comments or charts for the currency. And also in tradingview you can find all stocks from all countries. I use tradingview for many major currency and for Turkish stock.

but also i should remind that we can use many indicators(even if it create by individual) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was using tradingview for my fx account. I saved many charts thanks to tradingview. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Experience Support
Wireless
What do you like best?

TradingView is an excellent platform to review stocks, forex and cryptocurrency. If you want to start trading you can follow people and they share their predictions on some stocks from there you can get an idea and see if you want to start trading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been using TradinView for more than 2 years now and so far I have not found anything to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TradingView is great to analyze a certain Stock.

For example it provides a chart with the stock value and you can implement indicators in order to predict if the price will go up or down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Viajes de Freitas Designer
What do you like best?

The follow-ups and updates are much simpler, it is amazing to find a social network dedicated to the constant changes in the market and to inform you faster about your stock exchanges and transactions, besides having a large community, it gives you a map and graphics about the market you want to manage and the exchange houses, it's too useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not have any method to include your house of change and make transactions from the same network, the network sometimes becomes slow to load and the processes to visualize the info is somewhat slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Many times it is good to be in an environment where you have relationships with people who know what they do and some can tell you what is the best decision for your investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The information feed is totally useful, it has many useful concepts and suggestions besides being a market environment where you can visualize information and share your ideas about a market, an excellent guide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

From how little I have used this website, I see that it is very intuitive, without having used it, you feel as if you know how to use it perfectly, it provides impressive security, together with the ease of navigation between the different sections of the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far there’s nothing I don’t like about Tradingview Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a good look at the web, as of so many features it has, you may not end up in a day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So many applications and pages that individually show you the economic movement of some pairs, but tradingview shows you everything complete and detailed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounting Intern
What do you like best?

The program Trading View in my opinion is the software in the market to com compare grafics and make trades in the financial market. Is possible to have access in all produts in tha capital markets, for example the stock market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing that i do not like in the Trading View is only the price - but the rest of the program is fantastic, the program is very powerful and useful with very tools to see how the market are going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the Trading View charts to all people that have biggest interest in buy and sell stock in the financial markets, the futures, comodities, and other types of products. The program is good, because is very easy to use and have a lot of techs in the system - like auto robots to make the trade for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can compare the charts and the grafics to other companies that have their money in the stock market. Is possible to buy the shares from company too, that is why the software is very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

TradingView is a website where experts share analysis on prices of Forex, Stocks, Cryptocurrencies among other financial products, personally what I follow are the analysis of cryptocurrencies and the ideas shared by users about their trajectories and future prices. Normally in this type of applications there are usually people of all kinds and you must have your own criteria so as not to lose money following the opinions of other people, but if you can find some experts in the field you can learn a lot from them.

I also like this application that for each financial product offer an estimate on possible scenarios to which the price of the currency can be directed, these indications are based on mathematical algorithms and AI that predict where a price can go, although not It is 100% accurate if it serves as a recommendation.

In addition, the application shows us graphs on which we can iterate, drawing support lines and other tools to carry out our own analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think they could moderate a bit the ideas that people share because certainly some share nonsense or use the application to write things that are out of reality as bullish projections of 100,000% on some assets, especially the part of cryptocurrencies needs moderation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should know that all the information you find in this place is indicative and not make investments based on what other people say will happen, instead of this I recommend that you have your own criteria and make decisions simply by supporting the data that they offer you... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for a place to collect ideas and information to better study cryptocurrencies and other assets in which I invest and with this application I can compare data and even learn new things based on the information that other people provide based on their experiences or professional judgment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Support manager
What do you like best?

It is an incredible platform for the analysis of markets, investments and economy in general, very used in the company to analyze and complement studies of market analysis based on artificial intelligence, it has allowed us to see more clearly how to analyze the market of investments, and how to program and teach the artificial intelligences that we create from the analyzes we create with the help of this platform. It is a very complete platform, with many indicators such as moving averages, exponecial moving averages, RSI, among other indicators. It also allows the linking of this platform with others, allowing a fairly good data exchange Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that although the link with other platforms is really good, it also tends to be complicated, so you have to study the platform a lot to be able to synchronize it correctly with other platforms. It is also a platform where its free use is limited, and if you do not have a registered account you are blocked after a certain period of time, forcing the user to register on the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software first for ease of use, it is very easy to use software. And also because of the large number of powerful tools that it has, really very useful tools. It also has an excellent community of traders who are willing to support good projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the company solvento problems of analysis of graphics, since previously we did not have a platform that allowed us to use with as many tools as it is TrandingView. To be able to use tool with clarity and share scripts with the community because the community also helps us with our developments in artificial intelligence for the analysis of graphics, allowing us to improve the software continuously Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Profesor Particular de Violoncello
What do you like best?

I use to buy and sell all type of actives in order to increase my money and with TradingView I have all the information that I need. It´s alse important for me, that this company has a really good reputation and I feel that I can trust and invest my money "safely". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can say that I don´t dislike nothing. You have all, that you can expect from this service. Sometimes the Cryptocurrencies market is unpredictable and you maybe have the feeling that you might lose your money bur with TradungView you will not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a service where you can talk with another exoerts of trading, this your service. You can try 30 days for free and then you can choose if it´s worthy or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TradingView is an active social network for traders and investors.You can talk to millions of traders from all the world, discuss trading ideas and place live orders. That´s the big difference with another services. Here you can talk and discuss everything and you will be tolking with experts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

I really liked how you could add multiple indicators to your charts. You can perform complex technical analysis on a wide variety of assets from currency to stocks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was sometimes hard to remove certain indicators and change settings, it took awhile to learn all the ins and outs of Tradingview. I think they should provide better training videos (youtube has good ones!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great service for performing technical analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It solved our issue doing technical analysis on stocks, currency, and other assets. We have benefited greatly since using it by being able to know where markets are headed and being able to make educated decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Team Member
What do you like best?

This site is very easy for our users to exchange tips and information on trading and get real-time info on the market Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The home page is very busy with a lot going on and can be hard to find what you’re looking for Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping our beginners learn new skills in trading, has helped our employees learn mi h faster than previous recruits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The best thing about this trading chart platform is that you can try the free version before you make a decision to buy some of the packages that they offer. It has many features and indicators. Different time frames on the charts. Then there is the community with other traders that they share their ideas. You can use it for stock trading or cryptocurrency trading. Tradingview has one of the most accurate and interesting news panel. I read almost every news feed that pops up. With the free account, you can simulate trading. Candles are clearer than compared to other platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Scaling down to a 5 min candles the chart gets messy. Maybe this is because that they get information only from the BATS exchange. There are many other exchanges that if tradingview gets the data from, the charts will be clearer as there will be more volume liquidity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommending it to everyone even if you want to try out - it's free. Then the paid version gives you the possibility of splitting the screen in 4-8 windows where you can see more charts at the same time. Also gives you more features ie indicators templates etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tradingview helps out seeing the charts much better compared to other brokerage platforms. You can get the latest news for the stocks you are looking to buy. This way it keeps you in touch with the latest news. Gives a sentiment for the market with the different technical analysis displaying the buy/sell side on a stocks/cryptocurrency. Also not forgetting that TradingView has public chats where you can exchange ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Veterinarian
What do you like best?

I enjoy the social aspect of the program. It’s fun to discuss and share ideas with other traders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My charts get lost occasionally but I think it’s due to me closing the browser too quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The data speed is amazing and allows me to quickly make trades Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The fact that a lot of analysis on charts can be done for free is the best thing about this software. Customizing charts and favorites is another good feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The complete chart layout can be better optimized. Support for touch enabled devices can be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chart analysis and prediction modelling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.