1. Slow response on Ticket Issues
2. There's no pencil button beside the signature from within a user settings
3. No individual storage for user accounts
4. I unable to edit the default blocks in the layout editor
5. The wording of label not matched ex. in the candidate profile "Candidate Source" but in the Outlook Addin and Tracker Table filter it's called "Where did you hear about us" it's very confusing.
6. The captcha they used (drawing captcha) for uploading the resume is very hard especially when you are in mobile view.
7. Within the reporting tab, the folders are not closed it always defaults to the first folder and it's open automatically. So if I have a lot of reports on the first folder I have to click it again to toggle in and then I could see all the report folders.
8. No Option to share the report by user groups
9. No specification of what field a person updated or make changes in the Audit view
10. Only two option for the dates when checking a user's audit log
11. Website Application Notifications always have problems, Ops team are not receiving it.
12. No option to add notes in the shortlist drop-down list within the long list
13. No Option to generate a report for when a user changes a job order status.
14. In the table filters, no filter for the opened date
15. Unable to add an eye view button in the documents table within the document's Tab
16. Unable to search for specific people in the power search integrating with LinkedIn
17. There should be a notification showing in the browser of the user after using the outlook add-in in uploading the resume
18. For the campaign result, there's no result for bounced emails in the previous campaigns, so this feature might not be working.
19. Unable to link Parent company's directory to sub companies so when a job was opened under sub companies and the client is under the parent company we unable to link the client's information in the job record.
20. Calendar preview show's military time
21. Unable to search job in the table filter using Job Order Number Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.