TrackerRMS Evolution Reviews & Product Details

TrackerRMS Evolution Overview

What is TrackerRMS Evolution?

At Tracker, our mission is to help recruitment and staffing firms build better relationships, workflows, and revenue with our integrated Recruitment ATS and CRM. Work Fast, Not Hard Manage the entire recruitment workflow from candidate sourcing to submittal to placement and beyond with Tracker. Eliminate time consuming manual data entry and let your team move quickly through each step of the recruitment process. Manage All Relationships One platform to manage your candidates, client contacts and leads, job and placement records, and everything in between. Everything is connected with seamless integration, making everyone’s job easier. Empower with Analytics The power of Tracker is in its integration and robustness, so that all of your business information is held within a single application. Every field of data within Tracker is available to you to use in building Custom Reports using tables, charts or trend reporting. Easily see what’s going on in your recruitment and sales pipelines, in one comprehensive system. Succeed with Support Our Client Support Team is on call to assist whenever and wherever they can. We take pride in our support team’s ability to understand your needs, help with questions and best practices, or assist when things go wrong. About Tracker Like all businesses, we were looking for the best possible software to run our own recruitment company efficiently and profitably. We couldn’t find it, so we built Tracker. Over the last 12 years, we have developed Tracker into a leading cloud-based Recruitment, Applicant Tracking and CRM software provider serving the Recruitment Industry. Our culture of ‘Relationships First’ keeps us focused on building a platform that helps recruitment firms build better businesses by building better relationships. In Closing Our vision is to help recruitment and staffing firms grow their businesses by using Tracker to build better relationships and to run their operations more effectively--the end result being the ability to build better relationships and increase growth and profitability.

TrackerRMS Evolution Details

TrackerRMS is a web-based recruitment management and CRM solution designed for recruiting professionals across all industries.

We help small to mid-sized recruitment firms grow by finding more candidates, improving business processes and visibility, and creating better relationships. via our recruitment software and providing clients with an end to end tool from lead generation to invoicing wrapped in a premier service. Unlike our competitors who lack transparency, have poor service, and are difficult to do business with, we win in the marketplace because of our relationship-based approach to creating success at each of our client relationships.

TrackerRMS
2005
Encinitas, California
@Tracker_RMS
594 Twitter followers
Description

A fully secure web-based solution delivering powerful Recruitment, Project Management, Sales Force Automation, Time Management and Support Services.

CEO of TrackerRMS

TrackerRMS Evolution Screenshots

TrackerRMS Evolution Reviews

Showing 41 TrackerRMS Evolution reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have TrackerRMS Evolution?
Business & Operations Manager
What do you like best?

TrackerRMS is easy to navigate. The usability is logical and user-friendly - everything makes sense, which wasn't the case with our previous CRM. The pricing is excellent compared to bigger CRM applications, but you still get excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving from the staff when there's an issues. Our account manager is fantastic - on top of everything. That was our biggest complaint about our previous CRM, and this team knocks it out of the park. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some kinks are still being worked out, and it's so robust that sometimes it's hard to figure something out. But the more I work in it, the more comfortable I get. Initially the help menus weren't as in-depth as they could be, but the new Academy has resolved some of that, and the appointment of a specific account manager to our company has alleviated a lot of the issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can track the sales cycle from the lead through the placement to the invoice on the client side, and the candidates from application through placement on the talent side. The automations and processes save us time and energy. The pricing saves us money, compared to the larger CRM applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customization is great, but the services are excellent. Not only is it easy to navigate and use, but there are many features that improve the general quality of life. From the Google Chrome extension that I use every day to the LinkedIn and email integrations that keep up with my tasks. Most impressive is the always accessible Tracker RMS team that is always available and eager to assist in troubleshooting or answering questions. They've been guiding us every step of the way during our ATS/CRM transition and even now as we come across support questions. The other tool our team uses frequently is the reporting feature which enables you access to any kind of data you'd like to review. We use it daily for tracking productivity as well as compiling company performance insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting tool is tricky to get the hang of and intimidating to use when there are so many options, but it just takes some time to learn. The only thing I've come across that I would like to see improved is the newly added email sequencing tool. It would be preferable to be able to set the specific time at which each message is sent. Which is helpful when setting up emails for different time zones. It should be noted that you can determine at what time the first is sent, but only the first. I will also mention, I've brought this up with the team and they've taken my feedback into consideration, especially given that this is a new feature with improvements being planned for the next update. I would also like to see more integrations with other recruiting tools that I use - there are more added with every update! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Performance tracking is as easy as logging in. Reminders and Alerts make it easy to plan daily/weekly tasks and goals. Now with working remotely more out of the office, I am able to stay connected with the rest of my team and their accomplishments. It has become our hub that tracks all of our business activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
What do you like best?

The Tracker RMS platform is extremely user friendly and customizable. Most anything can be altered to fit your particular needs. Our company migrated from another ATS/CRM system (Bullhorn) and they made the transition seamless and guided us every step of the way. There is so much capability within their system to have the best data possible. Specifically, their reporting tool is incredibly robust and ideal for any admin. Along with having SO many incredible features, their support team is absolutely unparalleled. Especially coming from a big name CRM/ATS platform, the difference in personalized and genuine care is astounding. By far one of the best business decisions we have made. I could not recommend Tracker more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are particular standard features that come with the Tracker system that are non-removable even if you do not use them, however this is a minor inconvenience. Even if there are issues or missing functionalities, the team is incredibly open to hearing about them and submitting them as suggestions for changes/additions to the platform. In fact, when we signed on in late 2019, they had just rolled out a new version with a ton of new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely consider Tracker RMS when making your next move in the ATS/CRM realm. As an extremely satisfied Admin, I could not recommend it more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When we migrated, the data from our previous system was a bit of a mess, Tracker carefully and expertly mapped and cleaned our data to ensure ease of use in the new system. A HUGE downfall with our previous CRM was a huge lacking in reporting capability, unless you were willing to shell out extra cash. Tracker COMPLETELY removes this issue, with its incredibly comprehensive reporting tools which allows you to be able to fully delve into your data in depth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and navigate from both a recruiting and a business development standpoint. By far the best service I have used. The support team is also very quick to answer any questions or fix any issues. Our HR also uses the product to track all communication with our current consultants and employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving both business development and recruiting problems. Tracker makes it very easy to navigate and track potential candidates and leads for jobs. makes it easy to set reminders to follow up with those candidates and contacts for potential jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Recruitment Consultant
What do you like best?

I have been using Tracker in my recruitment role for over ten years and have recently moved to the new platform, Evolution. The transition was faultless thanks to the support received from our Account Manager and the various online tutorials available. Evolution is extremely intuitive and has made my working day even easier thanks to the enhancements made. Very few clicks required from adding a Client to placing the Candidate and I love the fact that I can now create an 'agency CV' from within the job record in a matter of seconds! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no negatives, I can't rate TrackerRMS highly enough :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can't recommend TrackerRMS Evolution highly enough for its ease of use, additional features added on a quarterly basis and excellent customer support, it's definitely worth looking at! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Evolution has further enhanced my day due to its speed and ease of use. Minimal clicks around the whole system mean that I can work much faster and if I do ever have a query, the new Chat Bot feature puts me straight in touch with the support team so I get an answer instantly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Steve Machell
What do you like best?

We were very happy with Tracker before the upgrade to Evolution, but the new platform has improved productivity no end. Lightening speeds and endless features have transformed the way in which we work. Our Account Manager goes above and beyond to ensure we are using the product to its fullest and the UK support team are very quick to respond if we ever need assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really. Any negatives I had with the system have all been addresses in Evolution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! You won't be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits are endless. We are finding the prospecting piece extremely beneficial as it is putting us one step ahead of our competitors. Dashboards have become a vital element of our day too, the ability to see reports, hot lists and activities in one screen is a huge time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

One of the best things about tracker is the integration. Specifically, the outlook add-in is a real time saver and encourages everyone to document. Another example is the chrome linked extender. This gives you the ability to create new candidates and client contacts with ease and then start tracking them....how many calls will it take to get this person on the phone....? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more automation around their campaign marketing features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ask for Taylor when it comes to the data migration process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a great collaboration tool which everyone likes to work with. Tracker has allowed me to quickly identify where I need coverage. The enhanced reporting features allow me to really examine all the different aspects to our business such as performance statistics per desk as well as track the ROI on our various paid subscriptions etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Acquisition Manager
What do you like best?

What I like best about Tracker is the ability to add custom fields, which in turn can also be used in the report building function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A downside to Tracker is that custom fields that are located in both the candidate record and on the candidate's placement card are not able to be connected so that when either is updated the other automatically updates as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure someone on staff has the time to dedicate to becoming an in-house expert on Tracker. Tracker's best feature, being highly customizable, could be a big challenge for a company that is not tech-savvy and is that is used to an ATS without customizability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company has benefited from being able to use analytics from the metrics we are now able to gather with custom fields that are industry and in-house specific to the key decision-makers here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Very user friendly, the mobile site is easy to view as well, great visualization of job req status, ability to easily view and moved candidates through the process, easily showcases which candidates are in play and which are not. I love the visualization of this ATS. Great job on this product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not too positive how the postings work and I dont like that I cannot pin down jobs (like in bullhorn) where I can easily toggle between jobs or candidate. I was shown the "what have I done today" tab which is cool but not that I cannot remove anything from it. Look at bullhorn, copy their pin it down function it is very helpful ;) - also yall need a mobile app or a better mobile friendly site - most recruiters, account managers and sales people are consistently on the go and are working through their phone or tablet. This would be very helpful. Also - maybe a linkedin integration?? I heard that this is offered but we haven't done it. Hopefully it's not as glitchy as Bullhorn's Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing and excellent customer service!! Simone did an excellent job in quickly setting up a same day call to walk me through creating reports and being very patient and kind with me through the process. She even sent in a ticket to get another button created for us so that I can do the reporting that I need to :) She is amazing and yall are lucky to have her. Be careful - someone might just recruit her out of there ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visualization of status of reqs, easily able to see who is in play and who hasnt. It is also easy to go back to the candidates that you contacted for an old req that might be good for a new one instead of just only having the ability to view the submitted candidates (like in e-recruit). This system reminds me alot of the CATS system that we used at my first recruiting position Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

TrackerRMS Evolution is a flexible, inclusive ATS that can support different workflows. I think the flexibility/customization is outstanding, on an individual or even team level, while still allowing organizational value through ease of data input and queries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tracker has apparently default views (shortlist for example). Some teammates have grown accustomed to these views, however, I prefer to adjust to a different view, which I would like to be able to save. So, it is not a terrible criticism, because there are other options built in, but it would be nice if the view were able to be saved between sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tracker is a comprehensive ATS product for our mid-sized full-time and contract search services company. The implementation was as easy as it could have been and our learning curve has increased as we use more features and continue to customize to fit the needs of various teams and individuals. As a cloud service, Tracker is easily accessible from any location and device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TrackerRMS Evolution and its Outlook/Chrome extensions make candidate input fast and efficient, while the search functions make finding and working with that data very easy and sharable with teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

After using a variety of CRM systems throughout my career, Tracker RMS is intuitive, functional, wonderfully customizable, and practical to use for collecting, sorting, and reporting on data. The timesheet entry, editing, approval, and payment process is impressive and not overly technical, making it easier to gain buy-in from colleagues, candidates, consultants, etc. One of the most significant benefits of the platform and company behind the software is exceptional account management. Most of my career experience focused on customer success, and now, I have high standards when it comes to the level of support I receive as a client. Our dedicated account manager is responsive, intelligent, and tech-savvy. More importantly, she is genuinely friendly, an active listener, effective communicator, and educates me and our team when we get stuck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with any software, new platform, change in service, the learning curve is the most challenging part. Getting up to speed with my colleagues when starting a new role can feel overwhelming and somewhat frustrating; however, having access to the extensive orientation library, online support chat feature, help articles, and my dedicated account manager has made the transition into my new position much more seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just because a product has a higher price and flashy brand name does not mean that the software is applicable to you, your company's goals, or useful to your team. The data entry should be meaningful, reliable, reportable, and easy to manage. And Tracker RMS does that impressively well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to track specific metrics, activities, and data points associated with our sales team, the recruitment team, the candidates, and administrators are invaluable. The reporting capabilities are a pleasant surprise after many years of fighting with rigid logic or limited data mining. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Healthcare Search Recruiter
What do you like best?

The tracker team goes out of their way to make us feel heard! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the new updates take a little while to adjust to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracker really helped us to increase our marketing efforts! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

Extremely user-friendly, excellent training (Courtney our trainer is so knowledgeable, accessible, friendly and responsive!), great visual presentation and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Continue to build out some of the important functions on the staffing side, particularly email communication, job communication, candidate ownership v. account managers/sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend, we demo and interviewed over 15 ATS including the 2 big ones in Staffing. We chose Tracker not only because of their current platform but because of their long term potential. At my old staffing company, we were the first beta staffing company for Bullhorn, we see that same kind of potential with Tracker! I look at this is a long term partnership so that we can be a key customer that helps them to evolve. There is already a tremendous amount of functionality so there is a huge upside and they have also assembled a strong staff including Courtney who is a fabulous trainer and extremely knowledge, proactive and FAST! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is powerful, a lot of functionality, userfriendly and very robust! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and Manager
What do you like best?

We reviewed a ton of ATS/CRM systems, and Tracker is the most comprehensive system that caters to our needs. It enables us to very specifically categorize our candidates by not only their job category, but their specific area of expertise and supplementary skills. This allows us to hone in on the right candidates for a given position quickly.

Tracker also makes our client prospecting and management process easy and efficient. It helps us follow up effectively and not drop the ball on relationships. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tracker defines a "Lead" as a person. We define a "Lead" as an opportunity (specifically, an open position with a client that we've become aware of and want to secure an opportunity to fill).

Luckily, Tracker helped us customize the system to better fit our lead process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We found that most web-based ATS systems seemed built for internal HR or Talent Acquisition teams, rather than a growing staffing firm. Their processes felt transactional and not geared toward client prospecting and long term candidate relationships.

Tracker helps us manage prospects and connect dots in a way that other systems do not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

I like how Tracker has a setting for nearly everything you could want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Tracker could import candidates from LinkedIn that already existed in the database, rather than just new candidates only. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TrackerRms has helped keep track of the several candidates we deal with daily and the various activities associated with those candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CS
What do you like best?

We have been using TrackerRMS for a number of years now and recently moved to the new Evolution upgrade. At the point of being told there was a new version coming we decided to research other options and found nothing available that could match the rich feature set that is in TrackerRMS. The combined CRM & ATS offer great value for money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are currently uploading timesheet data in QuickBooks through a manual process. We are about to test their Quickbooks integration with Zapier so hopefully this will eliminate the need to do the upload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The search team use the system for all front office and ATS needs but I use the middle office piece to run timesheet and expenses. It’s quick and easy to review missing timesheets so it speeds up my payroll process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

The new version is easy to use and traight forward t pick. The support from the team in UK during the role out process has been brilliant! Considering we have customised our version heavily over a 5 year period with vetting forms, and automatch function for candidates to jobs we manage to role the new product out with little to no disruption Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They currently have a chatbot which can be escalated a support technician for the US customers but this is yet to reach the UK. Having used it a couple of times during the rollout process I the immediate response and usefulness of the information was awesome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have a wide array of user skills within the business and Evolution has been adapted to by every user quickly. In fact during the roll out process we had less than 25 questions asked by all of the users across the business. Everyone has found it to very intuitive as product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wow, where to start we have a heavily customized version of the software with vetting forms, automated candidates to jobs in shortlists based on key skill and availability. We use pretty much all of the functionality of the system and having trialed various other market leading packages I can safely say it is much more user-friendly and customisable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Staffing
What do you like best?

TrackerRMS is totally customizable to each recuiter and/or account executives liking. TrackerRMS works with the latest automation technologies. (such as - having your data encryted, text messaging, document signing, integarating with all the job boards and much more. TrackerRMS has never had an outage and/or downtime. TrackerRMS has a personalized dashboard. Each employee comes in every morning and ready to start my day. Many calendar alerts and plug-ins are available. The search functions are incredible and the ATS works very well with searching candidates and job posting with other job boards sites. TrackerRMS is a one stop shop. It is easy to navigate and search through with the other portals. We have been very productive in our office and making more placements. TrackerRMS has helped bring our entire staff to a common platform with a common process. We are reaching more candidates and getting more client leads. The support team is available all the time, we can even do a quick online chat when you are experiencing an issue. TrackerRMS has weekly training and several webinars to watch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can say that I really do not have any dislikes with TrackerRMS. There are so many tools and features available to us in TrackerRMS. I haven't been able to really use their back office module as of yet. (Timesheets and Invoicing) but it is more error to me that I am not using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are seeking a cloud based ATS that can customize any features to work well with your recuitment and sales team, please do not waste time and make the switch to TrackerRMS. The team is very knowlegable and will work very closely with your firm to ensure a successful migration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can write a lot positive things on all the benefits we have experienced is using TrackerRMS. TrackerRMS is very automated and very user friendly cloud based ATS. Our recruiters and account executives are managing their clients and candidates more effectively. TrackerRMS can pretty much customize to your liking. As the administrator, it is so easy to change the workflow and views very easily. TrackerRMS allowed us to also save money on using their back office system for billing. It is a great ATS to use for a new hire that is new to the staffing industry as well. It helps the recruiters with tracking the full life cycle of a placement (from the resume download, →to the resume submittal to client →, to the interview with client → to the client placement $) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The database features that allow companies and candidates and contacts to all be linked together is fantastic. The system is very easy to use! Also, Simone is totally awesome and VERY helpful!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Text boxes shrink to not fit all the information and we are constantly having to drag it to be larger so we can read it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are keeping all of our information in one spot and able to track leads much better than with our old system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

The vast range of management reports that are available and can be customized to suit my companies needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We sometimes have an issue when there has been an upgrade although Tracker are very quick to correct it afterward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to track and manage staff activity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

1. Portal — Website Screen Optimization

2. 90% Friendly User Interface

3. Easy to create reports and share it

4. It's easy to customize fields

5. I love the chat box and I could chat directly to Simone or Courtney

6. Evo has a great marketing campaign system and email editor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Slow response on Ticket Issues

2. There's no pencil button beside the signature from within a user settings

3. No individual storage for user accounts

4. I unable to edit the default blocks in the layout editor

5. The wording of label not matched ex. in the candidate profile "Candidate Source" but in the Outlook Addin and Tracker Table filter it's called "Where did you hear about us" it's very confusing.

6. The captcha they used (drawing captcha) for uploading the resume is very hard especially when you are in mobile view.

7. Within the reporting tab, the folders are not closed it always defaults to the first folder and it's open automatically. So if I have a lot of reports on the first folder I have to click it again to toggle in and then I could see all the report folders.

8. No Option to share the report by user groups

9. No specification of what field a person updated or make changes in the Audit view

10. Only two option for the dates when checking a user's audit log

11. Website Application Notifications always have problems, Ops team are not receiving it.

12. No option to add notes in the shortlist drop-down list within the long list

13. No Option to generate a report for when a user changes a job order status.

14. In the table filters, no filter for the opened date

15. Unable to add an eye view button in the documents table within the document's Tab

16. Unable to search for specific people in the power search integrating with LinkedIn

17. There should be a notification showing in the browser of the user after using the outlook add-in in uploading the resume

18. For the campaign result, there's no result for bounced emails in the previous campaigns, so this feature might not be working.

19. Unable to link Parent company's directory to sub companies so when a job was opened under sub companies and the client is under the parent company we unable to link the client's information in the job record.

20. Calendar preview show's military time

21. Unable to search job in the table filter using Job Order Number Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This system is definitely competitive for ATS (Applicant Tracking System), it's not perfect but it works great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are utilizing TrackerRMS Evolution for our Applicant Tracking System. There are lots of benefits using the program and some things too polished that would really help us progress on our daily work. But the main benefit is that it's way more user-friendly the legacy version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Sales / Recruiting Manager
What do you like best?

Tracker is very easy to use. And if I need help with something I get help immediately. It has allowed me to streamline my process and saved me time thoughout the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything I dislike. I do wish they had more trainging videos for the updated system breaking down each feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Tracker to anyone looking for a new system. Tracker allows you to do more with the touch of a button. You can also set up Tracker to fit your needs better than any other ATS out there. The customer service far exceeds my expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to do more in one day that I could with my previous ATS. I'm able to post our ads, send multiple emails all with the touch of a button, search in both Tracker RMS and the job boards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Functions are quick and straightforward and clearly syated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is not as simple as one might like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Searching and retrieving past candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

I love using TrackerRMS and have Done so for the last 10 years. The new version is a huge improvement and the features around sequences have changed my business. We do so much passive recruitment so this feature helps us enormously. The support is the best I have come across. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We use video interviewing and TrackerRMS does not offer this. I know this is will be in the tool free of charge in September so I am excited to see this.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes - without hesitation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don’t search job boards individually anymore as I do this along side the candidates in the database. It is quick to search and use the system so it’s a real time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Recruitment
What do you like best?

I like everything about Tracker. Tacker helps me keep notes and history on all candidates and clients. Tracker is very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't dislike anything so far about Tracker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommended Tracker so much to learn but user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We see benefits as a company keeping all notes and history on every candidate and clients. It is also user friendly for new staff when staring to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for TrackerRMS Evolution?