Totalmed Transcription Reviews & Product Details

Office Admin
What do you like best?

I love how this program helps to make my job so much easier. Before i used this program I was having to work longer hours, and not getting no where near as much done.I liked how it helped to transfer the doctors or nurses notes. I was able to get the transcription done in less time. This program deffently made my job much more efficient. It also allowed me to do in program searches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there was anything about this program I didnt like. This was a new type of software for me, so it did take me a little while to get acquainted with the program. After a few days I had it under control and it was going very easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are doing home medical transcriptioning this is deffently a great software program, and it helped me trimindusly. It was a bit expensive because I self contracted with offices, and had to purchase this myself. It was amaing how much more time I had for other things once I prucased it thoughl Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this program I was able to save time, and get the transcriptions backs to the offices in minimal time. It allowed me to get more work done in a day, and I think my works was more top line with this program also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Totalmed Transcription Overview

What is Totalmed Transcription?

Medical Transcription is an online medical transcription services that facilitate medical practitioners to keep their records safely. It works remotely from its unit and keeps preparing your transcription documents to assist you in your medical practice.

Totalmed Transcription Details

Totalmed Transcription
Gurugram, India
@Totalmed_India
510 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Totalmed Transcription community
Have you used Totalmed Transcription before?

There are not enough reviews of Totalmed Transcription for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

InSync Medical Transcription Logo
InSync Medical Transcription
5.0
Provides numerous dictation solutions, including free use of our digital dictation system that can be customized to mimic an already existing dictation system, eliminating physician transition concerns. In addition, we offer a free mobile device app and digital upload of hand-held recorders.
Cybernational Logo
Cybernational
Cybernation Infotech is a medical transcription service company that specializes in providing medical transcription service to hospital and clinic based physicians.
TransDyne Medical Transcription Service Provider Logo
TransDyne Medical Transcription Service Provider
5.0
TransDyne is the leading provider of medical transcription services
SpeechMotion Transcription Services Logo
SpeechMotion Transcription Services
5.0
Speech Motion is a product suite that has voice capture, speech recognition, automatic distribution, and e-signature applications for healthcare documentation.
Altos Medical Transcription Logo
Altos Medical Transcription
Altos provides medical transcription services.
ZyDoc Transcription Logo
ZyDoc Transcription
ZyDoc Transcription cloud platform provides a complete dictation generated, HIPAA-secure clinical documentation workflow for doctors, large medical groups, and hospitals with leading EHR systems.
Mercedes Transcription Logo
Mercedes Transcription
Mercedes Transcription provides medical transcription services to IDN hospital networks, acute care hospitals.
ScribeCare Logo
ScribeCare
ScribeCare is that assists with medical transcription and also with outsourcing medical transcription services.
Voxtab Logo
Voxtab
Voxtab's transcription and quality control team is comprised of language experts who are qualified in fields from academia to medicine to business. Its experts, along with our 3-Tiered Quality Check process, ensures that your transcript will be delivered at a 99% accuracy rate by your specified deadline.
MTBC Transcription Service Logo
MTBC Transcription Service
Medical transcription outsourcing makes things immensely simpler and hospitals and healthcare centers by undertaking medical transcription in-house implying that the healthcare practices have to manage resources, technology, turnaround time and all other costs associated with the medical transcription