Toky Reviews & Product Details

Toky Overview

What is Toky?

Toky is a full-featured Business Phone System that allows your customers and team to communicate seamlessly using the internet. With virtual phone numbers from around the world, make yourself available no matter where your company is based. Integrations with major CRM and other business tools not only will allow you to get in touch with your contacts with a single click, but also log details of every call you make. With an ample set of features including Call recordings, Voicemails, SMS, Speech to Text, and very affordable rates, be sure that your business’ communications needs will be taken care of.

Toky Details
Discussions
Toky Community
English, Portuguese, Spanish

Receive calls from your website, social profiles and regular phones, all in one place

Toky Inc
2014
Palo Alto, CA
@TokyApp
895 Twitter followers

Toky Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Toky community
Have you used Toky before?

Toky Reviews

Showing 4 Toky reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Toky?
Owner
What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing unfortunately. This had been a mistake to switch to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I switched to Toky from Aircall after using it for 2 years and what a mistake I have made.

The desktop app is horrendous. Their contact info will not sync with any CRM you use and you need to manually import contact info or manually save each. You also cannot save the contact from the desktop app. You have to use the browser and login to do that.

The phone app will not answer any phone calls. It just doesn’t work. I am using iPhone 11 with iOS 14 and this app just buggy. If do manage to call out and talk to a customer via the phone app, when you finish the call, it still will show that you’re on call forever until you force close the app.

Their support chat took 4 hours to help me answer 3 questions. They don’t respond on time and seem to not care. If you check their reviews on G2.com, they have the lowest customer service rating of any voip app I’ve seen. I should’ve checked that before switching.

Do yourself a favor and use anyone but them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Unless you want to deal with lack of basic features like DND, adding contacts from the app, constant bugs and lack of customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. More problems than solutions from this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CTO
What do you like best?

Their design LOOKs good. But that's about it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They assigned me a phone number that was already in use. When I contacted them about it they were dismissive and indifferent to the issue. When i later had to cancel my subscription that was a pain in the ass as well. I've probably spent 2-3 hours dealing with customer support, more than $100 on the service and I've gotten $0 value out of it. It's been a money and time sink. STAY AWAY! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't do it - Use Aircall or something else instead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to solve our phone customer support. A shame that their own support is so horrible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Toky is a terribly overpriced and incompetently built VOIP product. The only Pro I can think of for Toky, is coming to the realisation that even in today's business environment, that western Silicon Valley startup companies can and do lie about what their products will do. This is hugely disappointing and if I was working at Toky, I would be ashamed to be a part of such a dishonest company, because Toky does not work in any respect for the word. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Virtual phone systems should work at the same, or better level than non-virtual ones. Toky does not work at all. Constant call drop outs, talk lag, voice muffling, and just not redirecting calls at all. These are all issues that plagued experience using Toky. Not only that but the customer support team is hugely entitled, will take 48 hours to reply to you and will pawn you off to the next available support person so they don't have to deal with your issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avoid like the plague, this product is toxic with toxic minded management - invest your money into a local system that will not drop calls for you. Read the Terms of service very carefully. Buyer beware. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Toky was supposed to be our entire call forwarding system, instead, it became a system that held our business back and stifled growth through failure to route calls correctly and burned bridges with clients who couldn't trust our systems. Think very carefully about using this tool as the management have no intention of fixing these issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Germán Andrés Castaño Vásquez of Toky

Hello Denym,

We regret that you consider your experience with our service so bad. Our team worked on the solution of the presented inconveniences, but we found that the problem with your account was due to factors external to our platform.

We tried to find a solution with you, taking into account the compliance of our terms of service, where we state that we can not give refunds, but it was not possible.

We are sorry for the difficulties presented that led you to write this review, but I assure you that we did our best to provide a solution from our side, but sadly, the answer was outside our platform and our reach

AM
What do you like best?

The service lets you have a virtual call system and connect your incoming phone calls to your cellphone. Does the job at a high price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are very sneaky about renewals. They won't send you a courtesy message letting you know your subscription is about to automatically renew. They do not have an option for you to opt out of auto renewal. My subscription auto-renewed, called the next day to let them know that I did not want to continue with the service and they denied me a refund. They won't work with you and will stick to their strict policies.

There is no native App to use Toky on iOS which is annoying since you have to use a third-party app and go to a lot of configuration. No help available from their end either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a landline and forwarding my calls to a cellphone line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.