Toggl Reviews & Product Details

Digital Marketing Manager

"Time tracking app with several features"

What do you like best?

At our company, it is important that we not only track time, but also track the project that time is going to. This helps us realize which projects and clients are taking up most of our time, and help us determine the ROI of our clients and our time. We like that you can attribute your time to a specific client or project, as well as add tags to help sort through your tasks. We use the tags for our 6 main services so we can pull reports about how much time we are all spending on each service.

What do you dislike?

The toggl app can sometimes be slow or buggy, and there are several updates. While usually quitting the app and restarting it helps, it can still be frustrating when you are trying to switch tasks quickly and can't because the app is being buggy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product for those looking for a time tracking app. It has all features of a time tracking app that you would want in a product. You can track tie, attribute to projects, and tag tasks.

We are solving the general problem of time tracking - when are our employees working and what are they working? Overarching benefits include tracking profitability - which clients are taking up most of our time? We can use all of the reports and facts to generate actionable steps and goals for the next quarter in terms of maximizing our time.

What is Toggl?

Toggl is an online tracking too for freelancers, consultants, and small companies. It allows users to track the time spent on projects and analyze productivity.

Toggl Screenshots

1-25 of 458 total Toggl reviews
Registration Manager
Events Services
Most Recent Toggl Video Review

"I like being able to duplicate entries"

Marketing Assistant

"Great Way to Track Hours"

What do you like best?

I love how toggl is incredibly easy to use! I downloaded the app on my phone and I can just click it on when I need the timer to start and then click stop when I am complete. The reports are simple to use and I can just show those to my client when I am complete.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing major I dislike about toggl! Sometimes, not sure if this is just my connection, I'll start my timer but when I go back to check it shows that it was never running. Not sure why this would be happening. When this happens I have to go back into the timer and add the time I started my job manually. This just takes time out of my day and I have to remember what time I had started exactly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you check your connection because if you don't have a great connection it will not sync or your timer will not completely start so you might not be tracking your hours when you need to be! Also you should download the app on your phone because it makes things way easier and more convenient for you!

The problems I'm solving with toggl is having a super easy way to track the hours that I am working with my client. My tracking is all in one place. The fact that they have an app makes it more convinient.

Designer

"Organizing work time is simply easy with this tool"

What do you like best?

I quite like the ease and speed that is required to employ to be able to handle Toggl, the configuration in the management of customer accounting makes everything informative good for group control when controlling movements and prices in the sales of members involved in customer care directly, sales tracking is a feature clearly impressive for any team in charge of sales.

What do you dislike?

The edition of tracking times is difficult to master, has an excessively limited number of clients for free use accounts; although it does not remove the fact of being a great platform that fulfills many functions with that particularity, the customizations for reports are functions that are not present in the free plans, functions to be able to observe the time managed by team members would be a good update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I considered the configuration of this tool for greater efficiency and management of their own time, once well used for this purpose, make optimized mind control and monitoring of customers, above all the tool will help those with a control of time scheduled for the progress of their projects and a noticeable improvement in less waste of time for those who have worked with similar programs.

Toggl has made improvements in time management in each project, sale, customer tracking; with which we have been in conflict on more than one occasion by being in constant work of production and sale; at first the tracking of products; the proportions of inventory and sales concurred with the customer without recording, taking as reference data stored in the social networks in which we handle the dealings with them mainly.

Productivity Consultant

"Best time tracking app ever"

What do you like best?

The desktop app makes it so easy to document where I spend my time. It's like a stopwatch for my tasks and the reports produced makes it a breeze to complete timesheets or do client invoicing. I used to have to do my timesheets in 6-minute increments with 30+ task codes and would have been lost without Toggl. Now I use it for hourly billing on freelance work and it's great.

Syncing between browser, desktop app, and the phone app is flawless.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike. The free version is a bit limited if you have a lot of tasks and subtasks, but I totally get why they have their tiers as they do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! The free version is a great way to test and there is no 30 day limitation - it's free as long as you want it.

Toggl saves me hours a week in time tracking and reporting for billing. I didn't realize how much mental energy and physical time it was taking me to track where I spent my time for billing and otherwise, it's such a critical tool.

Technical Writer
Computer & Network Security

"Easy, Intuitive timetracking"

What do you like best?

It's hard to decide what the best feature of Toggl is. The ease of use - being able to set up new clients, new projects, and be able to start typing and Toggl matches any string, even if it appears in the middle or end of the name. Also, when it comes to billing clients, the summary pages are so clear and informative. It's actually fun to send a report to a client. They're so impressed! Best of all, I end up making more money because my time doesn't get lost. Every minute I spend on a project is accounted for, just by the press of the Toggl button.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I end up taking more time than I like dividing up large chunks of time into smaller segments. Bulk editing - it's strange that some of the features are on one side of the timeline, and others are on the other side, which means I have to drag the pointer from one side of the screen to the other (I work on a laptop with Toggl in the browser.) Also, Toggl's keyboard shortcuts haven't kept up with some of the product page refactoring. It is now harder for me to select a client filter in the Reports pages, for my selection to stick, I have to go back and click again on the Filter heading. That's a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before you start, think about making two workspaces, one for business and one for personal, and make sure you create products and clients that are appropriate for each workspace. For instance, I have a "Family" client in my personal workspace. Also, give a little thought at the beginning to the information about your time that is most important to you. This way you can set up your Toggl environment using native Toggl features for specific sets of information.

I solve productivity issues with Toggl. Toggl helps me break down projects into smaller pieces which helps me visualize my progress. This actually helps me overcome the "overwhelmed" hurdle. Toggl also helps me gauge how much time I will need for upcoming projects, by reviewing total time for similar previous projects.

graphic designer

"Manage all your time in one place"

What do you like best?

Toggl is a great tool to manage all your time on the internet. You can create projects or workbenches and thus you can take the time you have invested in each of your activities. It's easy to add other users to your workbenches so they can balance the time spent. It is also very useful if you are a freelancer because you can take the time you are dedicating to each of your clients.

I particularly like the interface to be able to see the reports of the time spent on each of the projects.

ator

What do you dislike?

Some of the tools are in the paid version and I think it's a bit expensive. But other than that I have not had any inconvenience when using toggl.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend toggl to all those who want to keep an exhaustive control of their time invested in work. It has a very intuitive interface and easy to use also has a very good free version and allows you to work with different people, so you can start using it without risk.

He used toggl to keep control of the tasks within the team of designers within the company, in addition to this I love because it allows you to have very accurately the time invested in each of the design projects, and really know which customers need more time to perform their orders and thus adjust the price of our services.

Digital Marketing

"Simple Time Tracking Tool for Freelancers and Hourly Workers"

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple to use and accurately tracks time. It's simple to use, simple to edit, and simple to visually see where you are allocating your time (by project, by client, etc.). It was a great tool to help me track the # of hours I was working, and where they were going.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't a lot of customization options for reporting, or at least there wasn't on the free plan. It was also sometimes difficult to edit times, or go back and add times you forgot to track. It also would be great to have an alert if you go over a certain # of hours, or a "Manager" setting so a manager can see only a limited amount of info (like total # of hours worked, etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I would. If you need a simple time tracking tool that tracks hours, tasks, projects, etc. this is a great tool for free. I never took advantage of any of the paid features but it has the ability to automatically generate invoices, add team members, collaborate, and more.

I stopped having to manually track by hours in an Excel spreadsheet, or rely on my phone timer. It allowed me to focus on working, and I was able to accurately track by the minute. It helped me be more productive, helped keep me on track, and helped with invoicing at the end of the pay periods.

customer service manager

"Measure time in a simple way with toggl"

What do you like best?

an excellent tool to keep track of your time, in a simplified and powerful interface you can keep track of all the time you have invested in your daily activities. I also love that it is very easy to change activity or project, and so it is much more accurate to calculate the actual time invested in each of the projects, is an excellent tool to generate reports of the time invested in each of the customers, also customers have knowledge of each of the activities.

It is easy to invite other team members and work under the same workspace, and thus keep track of all team members how much time they have invested in different activities or projects.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any problem, it's an excellent work tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To all people who want to keep an exhaustive control of the time invested in each of their daily activities, I urge them to wear toggles. A simple and very powerful tool to manage your time and that of your team, it is also free, and has a lot of useful functions and if you need some other feature such as control the hourly cost you can go up to the payment plan.

I use toggl to manage the hours that I invest daily in each of my projects, and I also use it to generate reports where I can see in which project I am spending more time weekly, and thus seek a balance between each of the projects we are running.

development manager

"Organizing my work time has never been easier."

What do you like best?

There are many things that I love about toggl and mainly is the simplified interface and easy to use, helps me to keep a very precise control of the time I'm investing in each of my projects, also gives me the possibility to know the time of my team under the same interface, really fascinating as it helps my team and me to take the hours employed.

Another thing that I personally love is the extension it has for google chrome which allows to facilitate even more the change of project and the time spent with a couple of clicks changes of project without having to open the page. And if we add to this the quality of the reports we can generate, it becomes a very powerful tool to organize the work both personally and as a team.

What do you dislike?

It's an excellent tool, I don't think I have anything that I dislike at all. To this I could only add that in the free version limits a little the number of customers, but without taking into account this is a very good free tool for personal use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is one of the best tools I have used, do not hesitate to use it will be of great help.

I currently use toggle in a personal way to keep track of the hours and activities I'm doing daily, and so at the end of the week to know that I'm investing more time, and be able to balance between all my projects both personal and work.

Owner
Medical Practice
(Myself Only)

"Toggl Makes My Life So Easy!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love Toggl! I am a freelance biller and credentialer for mental health professionals and it makes it so simple to track my time for them. I have them all inputted and can easily switch back and forth and it keeps track of my time. I can also pull it up on my computer which I like as well. I also love that it's free! I am still fairly new in my business and need to keep my overhead down!

What do you dislike?

I've tried to create separate groups for my billing and credentialing but couldn't quite figure it out. I just have it separated based on client and that works good enough for me. I haven't quite figured out how to do a billable rate or anything like that or invoices. I know there are other features but I haven't had the time to figure them out yet.

It helps me to easily and accurately (very important!) track my time with multiple clients.

PR + Social Media Strategist

"Streamlined time tracking for your whole team"

What do you like best?

I used to jot down my start and stop time on scraps of paper, which I would regularly lose. Toggl makes it so easy to track my time spent on each project, and gives me visibility into my team's time logs, too, with robust reports to better understand how our time is spent. It even works offline. It's very intuitive and easy to add new projects and clients. And there is far more functionality beyond time tracking that I haven't even tapped into yet!

What do you dislike?

More color options for projects & clients

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free! At first I thought it would be a hassle to transition to this from my method of time tracking on paper, but once you get used to it, it's literally as easy as a few clicks. Now Toggl is always open in my browser and I use it every day.

With Toggl I gain visibility into how my time is spent, which helps me improve my productivity and understand how much time is involved in certain types of projects, which ultimately puts me in a better position to estimate new project rates and requirements more accurately.

Founder
Market Research

"A very useful tool"

What do you like best?

Toggl is easy to use, flexible, has an attractive and clean user interface and provides a powerful set of tools. Using Toggl has made it much easier for me to visualize where my work time goes, as well as helping me better manage clients' projects.

What do you dislike?

It's easy to forget to clock in and clock out of Toggl. I'd like to see, let's say a floating timer button which reminds you to check out when you're done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Toggl's not completely mature, so you may want to play with it before you use it as a backbone of your business. Also, my instinct is that it will work best for very small businesses (e.g. one to five employees), as I don't know how scalable its functions are. That being said, particularly if you are a freelancer, I suggest you dive right in and give the free version a try-out.

Be sure to create project categories immediately or you won't learn as much as you might like about your time. Also, if you're in a business (such as law) where producing fine-grained reports on your use of time is important, you'll probably need the paid version.

I manage multiple client projects at any one time, and before I began using Toggl it was hard to tell where my time was going. Since beginning to use Toggl I've learned a lot about where my time is going and have been able to tweak my routines for the better.

Product Specialist

"Brilliant. "

What do you like best?

Toggl makes it simple to track your digital time and gives you control over every aspect of how you’d like to track it. Categorize the time into projects, use tags to sort them later in reporting, and give them descriptions to remind yourself what you were doing. After tracking once, simply click the play button to start tracking new time using it as a template. It’s cross platform and works in the browser, on the desktop, and on mobile. One word: Brilliant.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better timer view in the desktop and browser apps; possibly a full screen option. I like keeping a tab open to track my time and would love a bigger view of the counter in order to see my progress at a glance in my second monitor.

Toggl is extremely useful and gives me the ability to understand where my day is going and what projects I’m working on the most. It’s given me an overview of my time in reporting so I can learn where to be more efficient and where my processes can improve. As the saying goes, “Time is money.”

Chapter Consultant
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Effectively Manage Your Time and Projects"

What do you like best?

Whether you're looking for a digital time sheet, or are looking to a time management platform, Toggl is the software for you! There was a point in time where the organization had used Toggl as a way to track employee time, and the platform allowed management to easily collect a time sheet and evaluate working hours. On the otherhand, Toggl can easily be used as a time management tool to see where you are allotting your time for a project, or generally speaking throughout a give time period. The collection of data is easy to filter and export.

What do you dislike?

Toggl can at times be tedious until a user is in the swing of documenting their day throughout. The timer feature is useful to get the most accurate calculation of time spent on different areas of the day, but again, unless you're in the habit of hitting "start" and "stop" it's hard to keep up with at times.

Toggl is giving employees a realistic picture of how their time is spent during the day. It allows management to delegate more effectively and work in a more collaboratively as a department or entire organization.

Project Manager

"Time Tracking w/ Superior Reporting & Project Management"

What do you like best?

Toggl has so many little features rolled into it that just help to make a Project Manager's life easier. It has the basic time tracking abilities you'd expect from any competing software, but then goes a step further with Projects featuring tasks, that you can then mark as completed to avoid mistracking time on a project. A step even beyond that, Toggl features robust reporting so that you can easily see where time is going for your team. Tracking every second of our employee's time has never been a critical part of our business goals, but the ability to look back and see how long specific parts of projects generally tend to take is invaluable in the proposal writing process of any business.

What do you dislike?

It can be too constraining at times, and a little too "free range" at other times. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but there is a wide margin for terminology differing based on the individual. I can't really imagine this software being super scalable for teams larger than 20-30 people as a result of the drastic variances or necessary internal guidelines for tracking tasks/marking descriptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Track everything and set stuff up at as granular a level as will be beneficial for reporting. You'll thank yourself later when you're looking back or trying to weigh the success of a project.

Easily keeping track of our time spent on projects. Quickly able to check metrics when it comes to time spent by our employees. And has been super clutch when it comes to tracking time for projects that are based on an hourly retainer.

Chief Operating Officer

"Toggl is the Best Timekeeper for Personal or Team Use"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of starting/stopping the timer and all its integrations: Chrome plugin, Siri Shortcuts, Asana.

What do you dislike?

I don't like their mobile app as much as their desktop experience. It's harder to run reports and categorize timers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use all their integrations and plugins. I love using the Chrome plugin, Siri shortcuts, and Asana for task logging. For example, I have a Siri Shortcut that when I click on it from my widgets' window, it asks me what I'm working on, I choose a topic, and then it starts the timer for me without having to open the app. Another way I use it is in Asana. The Chrome plugin makes it integrate within each task of Asana, so I just click on the Toggl logo next to my task, it asks me to choose a category, and boom! It's tracking my time for that task.

I'm solving the problem of not knowing what I did that day and how to optimize my time. It also allows me to optimize my other teammates' time.

TDY Reservations Tools and Technology -Operational Products
Airlines/Aviation
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy and efficient way for time keeping"

What do you like best?

One of the things I liked about this was the desktop app. It easily integrated with my outlook calendar and helped to pre-populate and time scheduled meetings and events. Additionally the desktop application will detect when you've been inactive and there is a timer running allowing you to keep or discard the time. Reports are easy to generate and see where your time is spent.

What do you dislike?

So I know the goal is to try and keep you doing one task at a time. The problem is that in my job I am constantly multi-tasking. Getting interrupted for a quick discussion on a project while I am working on another task, or in some cases while I am working through lunch. While I can go in and manually adjust the tasks so they reflect the overlap, I wish there were a way to keep multiple timers running at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This really is a great tool if you need to track time spent on projects. I have recommended this to people who also need to expense their time for certain projects. I actually have my sister using toggl while she is earning her hours in her internship. It's been a great tool for me and I will continue to use.

It was an easy way for my team to track project time and individual workloads. In only a month we were able to provide easy reports to our senior leadership that all of us had waaaay too much on our plates and that we needed additional headcount. As a result we were able to re0distribute the work on our team so that we were not feeling overloaded and we were able to be more efficient at the tasks we were assigned.

CTO
Media Production

"Best timer application and service, hands down."

What do you like best?

The style, the functionality, the absolute ease of use in making sure that every minute of my freelance and contractor work gets tracked and reported so that I can get paid!

What do you dislike?

There are times that I forget to turn the time off. This isn't really a huge deal as Toggl emails you to remind you that a timer is still running, but by this point I have gone to bed and end up just stopping the timer and manually editing it the next morning to be the correct stop time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it on your mobile phone and use it always. If you don't track your time for work, how can you expect to get paid?! This app is available across the board. I have it installed on every device I use for work (that includes my tablet) and even though I only open it rarely on mobile, when I do use it, I'm extremely grateful it was available.

Tracking my time to get paid. This app is even used to track my downtime so that I don't spend too long not working during the main hours of the day. Recently I have also started using it to manage my gaming time and writing time when I have to work on new blog articles (even though these hours do not get turned in, but are mainly for personally reporting purposes).

Team Leader

"It is easy and simple to regain control of time with Toggl."

What do you like best?

The idle time feature is awesome to prevent forgetting to stop the timer and trying to guess later when I stepped away.

Nice dashboard and weekly reports by email.

It is easy to to edit start and end times, tags etc.

The features are functional and you get everything you need for a basic time tracker with reports that can be exported as a PDF or Excel file.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issue with Toggl.I have used it for some years and I have found it very helpful and supportive.

I am fully contented and satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Toggl for time tracking.

It is easy to track time with Toggl and I can easily export my time sheets and send to customers.

It's easy to use,accurate and simple time tracking with great reporting.

Freelance Creative

"Great for tracking freelance hours by project"

What do you like best?

I use Toggl to track how many hours I work per project. I like how easy it is to clock in and designate which project I am adding hours on. At the end of the week, I check my total clocked hours.

What do you dislike?

It could be a bit more organized. It would be nice to be able to separate projects per week. It could very well be user error on my part, but I'd like to look at weekly total hours and separate by projects during that week.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To any freelancers looking to keep track of hours while working remotely, this is a great tool. It is easier to jump into than other "time clock" apps.

This is the only tool I use for tracking hours worked on freelance projects. The benefit is an exact calculation of hours/ minutes that I can bill.

Executive Assistant and Owner
Executive Office
(Myself Only)

"Really impressive time-tracking, Great UI"

What do you like best?

Toggle has a great user interface that is easy to navigate but is also super intuitive. There are a lot of little details and the ability to manipulate a bunch of different things, such as workspaces, clients, projects, people, and more. I like that I am able to download a report that is comprehensive, including all of the information necessary and is easy to read and export so I can provide it to clients or others. I LOVE that it has a desktop and mobile app as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the mobile app is as optimized as it could be. Otherwise, there isn't a lot to dislike. There are plenty of features for the Free version of Toggl and then there are additional, awesome features when you are ready for the paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Toggl for anyone who needs a comprehensive time tracking software for their business. This system is great for subcontractors, business owners, freelancers etc. If you want to provide time reports to your clients and employers, this is a fantastic way to do so. Businesses who need something more fleshed out should definitely consider the paid versions of Toggl as well.

I use Toggl for my subcontractors to time track and send me weekly reports. This allows me to monitor the project they work on and the exact time tracked so I can charge clients and pay the subcontractor accordingly. It is an amazing tool that is super clean and easy to understand for them and for me.

"Great product for not letting time slip by + tracking time for client invoicing"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the desktop interface is to use. With a few clicks (or keyboard shortcuts) I can start a new task, name it, and assign a project.

I also like the weekly email reports Toggl sends me. With a glance, I can tell how much time I spent on various work responsibilities.

Reports are very easy to produce. I use them both to evaluate my own time and to determine how many hours a client should be charged for.

What do you dislike?

The desktop app sometimes jumps way down in the list of recorded time entries after I submit a new one. It's annoying, but doesn't affect my workflow much.

Toggl keeps me conscious of how long I've been at a current task. It motivates me to not slack off, but finish the work in a timely manner.

Toggl enables me to send clients invoices that are accurate to the second, giving them confidence that we are charging them fairly.

Digital Engagement Coordinator

"Toggl makes tracking your time easy"

What do you like best?

Toggl makes it easier than ever to set up different projects and track your time. Switching from one project to the next is seamless.

What do you dislike?

There is a small learning curve to the product, and it took me a couple of times to get it right, but this is not a drawback. There is nothing I would say that I dislike about Toggl.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a tool to get started tracking your time working on a variety of projects, look no further than Toggl.

As a freelance graphic designer and web developer, Toggl makes it easy to track when I'm working on specific projects. Because I bill them at separate rates, it is quick and painless to look and see how many hours I have worked at each dollar rate.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

This app is so easy to set and use. We had an internal app we were trying to use to log hours spent on certain projects but it was really problematic and there wasn't a priority to fix the issues so I went searching and found this. The ease of use was the first thing that I was impressed with. Reporting is a piece of cake and has lots of options, even for the free version! Honestly I'm very impressed with the capabilities of the free version. It is exactly what we needed, nothing more, nothing less. But if there ever comes a time when we need more from it, it would definitely be a good investment to upgrade.

What do you dislike?

Right now I have some questions on why I have times with no project assigned. I've reached out to support for that and a response is pending. Also the "Activity" pane doesn't seem to sync/refresh enough so that there are discrepancies between what I see and what the other Team members see. That's another question that I've put to the support team in my request. Other than those inconsistencies, I haven't found anything that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even the free version is powerful and effective. The ease of use is almost unbelievable. I really could not be happier with this software.

We needed to know how many hours were being put into the work we do on a client's system and the timers also help us insure that productivity is within acceptable levels. We do weekly scorecards and this program has made it so simple for me. I used to have to create a "ticket" for each client and then after it was created I'd be able to add the team members. Exporting the results at the end of the week was less than optimal because it didn't account for times under 1 hour. It was a lot of work to do each week. With Toggle the clients are added, a project created and then each week all the team has to do is start the timer on a client project. Time saved, more efficiency, ease of use...winner winner, taco dinner!

"Superb Time-Tracking App"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy everything about Toggl. I use it in "Manual Entry Mode," which let's me go back and manually enter my task, project, and duration. The reports are hugely beneficial, allowing me to see a visual representation of my day's and week's (and month's!) workload. I've also been able to use projects, clients, and tags to help me craft the most specific way to track my time.

What do you dislike?

I'll be honest: I haven't found many downsides. I was having an issue with the app adding seconds to a manual time entry (ie: 1 hr became 1:00.05). Toggl support staff was quick to respond to emails and told me they were aware of the issue and it was being fixed in the next release. And it was! Kudos to the tech team!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As you consider Toggl, one recommendation I'd implement is a clear delineation of your projects. I use projects as an over-all umbrella that the individual task fall under. This system helps me classify the certain tasks that I do on a daily basis.

Before using Toggl, I'd wonder later what I had done that day. Toggl help me keep track of the various "projects" I, as a pastor, do on a daily & weekly basis: visitations, sermon & study preparations, meetings & administrative, etc. I've been able to show my deacon board (to whom I'm accountable) how I've used my time throughout the week. It

"Productive and interesting"

What do you like best?

To be in the moment here and now. I always ask myself a question what should i do now.

What do you dislike?

I wood like more integration with task manager (todoist) - it would be great to sync project list from task manager.

Also, It is not very comfortable to use task manager (todoist) in browser with your google chrome extension, it would be better to have some integration in native Apps on Mac or iPhone to start timer from tasks in task manager...

Also it would be great besides of total of time in report to fix information about results of my work by the groups of entries in reports.

And it would be great to see in task manager how much time I had spent for some task and to have an opportunity to go to the list of entries related to this task.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it!

i manage my time and understand what is the balance between work, home and relax...) Also I can always see on what I waste a lot of time and optimise my lifestyle. Some times i use toggl to show my boss what i had done and what i had been doing.

Toggl Features