TLDCRM Reviews & Product Details

What is TLDCRM?

Total Lead Domination (TLD) CRM is specially geared for the insurance sales industry, originally starting with health and life. TLD is the most effective software solution for your sales operation or call center. We have developed our system based off of numerous call center's workflows and continue to add major features and conveniences into the system weekly. The purpose of the CRM is to assist an agency with the following goals: Sales, Communications, Retention, Commissions & Customer Service. We provide the most robust lead consumption, management and distribution tools you would ever need. Our dynamic report column builder is quick, easy and even FUN to use. We provide your CRM, Dialer and VoIP services you can use with our free softphone! Experience the benefit of a fully managed call center solution. Our experts in the insurance industry, sales and call center management are here to help you every step of the way. We solve the big problems and the small problems in ways that are intuitive and easy to use. Ever have trouble integrating with lead vendors? Done at the press of a button. Tired of reuploading leads into your Dialer or manually sending to others? Done automatically after setting up our relay campaigns. Tired of not knowing what your CPA (Cost per Acquisition) is? Or how much to pay your agents? Done automatically with simple to configure vendors and product data. Worried about COMPLIANCE, data access and protection? DONE! Our system is a completely customized query service with baked in protections for PCI, PHI and sensitive company information. Fast, efficient and secure! You will be amazed at how fast our platform runs! Less clicks, and less loading time means more time for sales! Let us take away the tech headaches that come with running a call center, all you need to do is deal with your agents and make the sales. We backup your data, your recordings and give you peace of mind at the end of every day. Give us a try, schedule a demo, let us walk you through all the solutions we have created to problems you don't even realize you have yet. We are in there, in the thick of it with you. Let us lead you through the sales battle and dominate the competition!

TLDCRM Screenshots

TLDCRM Reviews

1-15 of 15 total TLDCRM reviews
Director of Operations

"Great CRM and More!"

What do you like best?

We have been using TLD and their new Vici dialer integration for the past few months and can honestly say we are very impressed. Between the insightful feature set, flexibility in reporting, and solid reliability, we are very happy with this solution.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I can think of is that this wasn't available to us sooner! TLD has made a huge impact on our business and has saved us thousands per month on other 3rd party solutions that TLD already has integrated within it's basic feature set.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By far the most cost-effective solution for CRM, Lead Management, Simple ACD and Dialer, IVR...etc. Very flexible support team, and if your case-study makes sense, they are pretty open to developing a solution for you and other TLD customers.

CRM, ACD, OB Dialer, Lead Management, complete sales funnel management from lead to prospect to customer to service....it's all there!

IT Manager

"Excellent CRM / addon to any dialer"

What do you like best?

The best item is how everything flows. The sales table to the customer table, etc. There's a logical progression and it's easy to follow. It's also very easy to see everything on the reports using the filters as needed.

What do you dislike?

It should allow you to customize the color scheme so that it can match a company's colors, which just makes it flow better inside the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Never assume that something can't be done - offer suggestions, and smile when they are added as enhancements.

Sales tracking, customer tracking, reporting on who's talking to who, and how many leads they are taking. We are realizing that some agents are burning leads and it wasn't apparent before hand. Some aren't dis-positioning correctly, so we can't get credits back from the vendor, nor can we truly evaluate a vendor since it's not being handled right. The software has helped us to manage our data better and more efficiently.

Managing Director

"Sierra Insurance "

What do you like best?

It's simple and user friendly.

Customer and admin support is excellent and prompt.

As a telemarketing insurance agency this is the best CRM we've used .

What do you dislike?

Customer summary calculations for premium based on product disposition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a call center, this is the right CRM to use. It's easy to use and admin give you great support.

TLD integrates perfectly with our dialing software Vicci.

Thump up for sure!

Portfolio management is great.

Project Manager

"One of the best CRM to manage the Health Insurance Customers"

What do you like best?

I have been working with ESOTECH of during almost one year. Total Lead Domination has almost all features to manage Health Insurance Customers. Also, TLD should be guarantees the complete Life Cycle for Sales and Member Retention Program. They provide support in real time, they are absolutely a great team. I would recommended this for all Health Insurance Companies.

What do you dislike?

The TLD need to have more features related with carrier reconciliations, but they are working on a new Module to improve the process. The look and feel of filters on Reports could be better. Also, would be convenient to add charts to reports.

We are managing all our customers with Total Lead Domination. We have improved the CPA of our campaigns

CFO

"Best Dialer on the market"

What do you like best?

The meticulous details it allows you to add to the fields. The ability to keep track of all your business, dates of enrollment, as well as when to contact clients to renew.

What do you dislike?

At first, didn't like how meticulous it was. It seemed like a lot in the beginning. But after using and getting used to it, I can't picture myself using another system.

Not really having any problems. Keeps everything organized so problems do not occur.

AE

"TLDCRM has met and exceeded all of my expectations over the years."

What do you like best?

I have been using TLDCRM for almost 5 years within the health insurance industry. I have been in the insurance call center business for almost 15 years and during that time I have used several different software solutions to help run my businesses. From management and customer service to the insurance agents, the software really does simplify everything needed to run a very complicated business. I would highly recommend TLDCRM to anyone within the call center space.

What do you dislike?

I am unable at this time to find any drawbacks to the software. If there is ever any issue, Alex and Greg are a phone call or email away, and they immediately fix any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this software very highly to anybody that owns and operates a call center.

TLDCRM has helped me run my call center businesses much more effectively due to the built in reporting. I am able to determine with the click of a button which vendors I should use and which I should move away from. I am also easily able to keep track of all of the CSR representatives to ensure they are doing their jobs properly on a daily basis, as well as tracking the insurance agents and their sales.

Default Prevention Management
Higher Education

"Great Provider "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I am unable at this time to find any drawbacks to the software.

Overall, the system helps us keep our client and lead data organized and efficient.

AH

"Excellent CRM with Support to match"

What do you like best?

The ability to access leads and client data quickly and accurately has been key to our success.

What do you dislike?

Currently, the feature for tracking commissions is in progress and we are excited for its integration into the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great platform that offers true support. Highly recommended.

CT

"Total Lead Domination"

What do you like best?

It is customizable according to individual who is using. They can have access to limited or all information depending on how you set up

What do you dislike?

No negatives right now. Like the software is easy to use.

I can have at my fingertips my list of clients

Director of Sales
Management Consulting

"CRM Software"

What do you like best?

I've been working with Esotech for years. The system. Is very user friendly and offers more options than any other platform out there. I will continue to use.and recommend this to all of my colleagues

What do you dislike?

Some more detailed reporting not much needs improvement

CPA

Webmaster
Entertainment

"Very adaptable "

What do you like best?

This software is very adaptable to the zoom text software that we use.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothing we dont like. It's so good

Keep thorough notes

AT

"Great customer support!"

What do you like best?

The team always is available to assist with any issues we have and always go above and beyond.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike currently, I am excited to see how far they have come.

Our customers are able to manage their lead database and optimizing sales with activity tracking. The tool allows you to manage the end to end sales cycle much more efficiently.

UR

"tld review "

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate though. Very easy to input information and scheduling procedures.

What do you dislike?

Program would sometimes freeze up when an update was needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Better control with updates and load time.

Scheduling and recruiting, projecting future sales, and seeing where growth was needed.

AC

"Very helpful software."

What do you like best?

The zero learning curved required to use this tool.

What do you dislike?

Can't honestly think of any features that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out requirements first.

Problems solved was what this was designed to do.

UR
(10,001+ employees)

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and user friendly it is to use.

What do you dislike?

It doesnt have the fastest process and glitches sometimes.

I am solving the staffing problem.

TLDCRM Pricing