Tiny calendar Reviews & Product Details

IT Technician
What do you like best?

I like that you can customize this app and change calendar view. You can set up reminders and avoid missing ut on important events or activities just because you couldnt remember the dates. It has a straightforward user interface and keeps you updated at a glance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has a basic design and looks pretty simple. It may not be suitable for anyone looking for sophisticated apps with advanced functions or features. It works just right for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Tiny Calendar. Use it and get first hand experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If you lead a busy life you are likely to forget about various events or activities. Tiny Calendar keeps you on track to avoid forgetting important dates. You can always check the upcoming events and stay organized. Simple but effective than the typical calender because you can access it from anywhere at any time even when you dont have internet connection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tiny calendar Overview

What is Tiny calendar?

Tiny Calendar is a google calendar app designed for Android users to sync google calendars and events between platforms.

Tiny calendar Details

Appxy
N/A
@thisisAppxy
490 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Tiny calendar community
Have you used Tiny calendar before?

Tiny calendar Reviews

Showing 9 Tiny calendar reviews
Already have Tiny calendar?
Automotive Engineer
What do you like best?

Tiny Calendar has an intuitive design that make it user-friendly. It allows you to change views from monthly view, mini monthly view and 4-day view. It keeps me updated on the dates important activities will take place. It syncs with Gmail account and sends reminders, which is important when I have a tight schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't allow you to change the font size and has a small font size. The app is simple than I expected. The customer support takes time before responding to your concerns. I wish they have a social media platform to address the needs of their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Familiarize your self with the free version before you upgrade to the premium version. It is quite convenient and will keep you up to date with your schedules and upcoming events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tiny Calendar enables me to keep track of important dates. It syncs with Google and notifies me about upcoming events. It is easy to customize and has an intuitive interface. it keeps me up to date with upcoming events and helps me stay organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student
What do you like best?

Tiny Calendar is very user friendly. You have the capability to sync the app with your Google account. This means setting up schedules and remembering different dates is easier than ever. Being an app also allows for customization of your schedule anywhere in the world. It is very convenient to be able to glance at the app and know exactly what you have going on during your day/week/month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally not all events sync through the Google database. The app also lacks the capability to delete contacts from the contact list. It is unnecessary to have information stored on contacts you no longer need. If this issue could be addressed it would make the app more seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tiny calendar allows for less events/deadlines to go missed. Since the app is so easy to use, deadlines are never missed and everything is accounted for with the help of this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Tiny calendar
Marketing direcror
What do you like best?

The free version is pretty impressive. Its better than a regular "free" calendar you get with your phone. You can work offline and sync across multiple devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything. I haven't used many other free calendar apps so I am not sure how it compares with other options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You probably will be able to get what you need with the free app. There's a paid version but I haven't used it. Note I just busted my phone so I have to reload it on my new phone so I am not using it right now. :( Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being better organized across multiple email accounts is the main benefit. It also provided me with a cool interface and some design options to my liking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Tiny calendar
AE
What do you like best?

I am not always the best with technology but Tiny Calendar is easy to use and very functional. I love how it merges multiple calendars. My favorite feature is probably the quick month view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some dates/events that are re-occurring from my Google calendar did not transfer properly--i.e. birthday, anniversaries, etc. I also have some issues with the contact list. The ones from my Google contacts transfer over. I tried to edit the ones that were incorrect, but I cannot find a way to delete or edit them. It's almost like they are stuck there forever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. Especially if you manage multiple projects, classes, or have more than 1 calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have multiple calendars for multiple people, classes, and groups of people so this helps me stay on task easliy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I recently switched to IOS and there arent many apps for IOS which provide the view that Tiny Calendar does for IOS. The mini month view is brilliant and extremely useful.Overall, App is very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even though the mini month view is great, I would appreciate it more if the text size was larger as sometimes its not readable and you cant enlarge it to suit your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good tool for IOS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to sync all my calendars so that I dont miss out on anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The most helpful aspect of tiny calendar is the overall cleanness of its UI. It automatically synchronizes any changes with Google calendar and supports multiple time periods. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is an issue with transferring contact information from the original contact list (at the time of the download of the app) and updating it alongside the current contact list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this product! It's clean and easy to update events in my daily schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm finding it much easier to organize and plan out my schedule for the week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I like how clean and simple it looks, but with the color variation with events. I also like that you can easily transition between month, week, and day view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From the simple way that I currently use this, I have not had any issues. Everything transfers over exactly from my other calendars. I have no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not believe I am solving business problems, lol, but it is making the sync from personal to professional easier and allows me to makes plans according to both schedules. Working with schedules can be difficult to manage and this allows for an easier, overall view of it all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I love tiny calendar for it's ease of use, portability and streamlining my reminders and events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a basic calendar so it is nothing fancy but it gets the job done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying organized with my tasks, setting reminders and scheduling reoccurring meetings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

the multi ways of showing calendars is awesome. Like the calendar is month, week, agenda wise and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

in the weekly view it shows only one item from the day instead of all the items which annoys me very much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The local and private meetings are synced and showed separately removing the hassle of keeping the multiple calendars. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.