timeneye Reviews & Product Details

timeneye Overview

What is timeneye?

Timeneye is a simple and intelligent time-tracking tool, which is helping small/medium companies to track their team productivity levels, but it is also perfect for freelancers. If you need instant productivity boost, achieved through ultimate simplicity, Timeneye is the very-easy-to-use tool that you are looking for. Timeneye will help you to boost your personal and group productivity in no time, making it look almost effortless. Employees don't like wasting their time, and employers don't like thinking about those opportunity costs. With time-tracking, you can literally see where time is being wasted so that you can reallocate your time more effectively. This way, more tasks get completed in a timely manner, and your clients get the most out of their retainers.

timeneye Details
English, Italian

Timeneye is an integrated time tracking solution that provides the user with a easy interface and powerful reports.

We like to call our product a second generation time tracking solution as it automatically suggests time entries based on user recent activity and integrations (Basecamp, Redbooth, Google Calendar, Trello, Asana, Basecamp, etc.). This is a complete innovation in the time tracking scenario as, after you’ve used it for a little while, Timeneye will be able to fill out most of your time sheet for you.

DM Digital SRL
2007
Modena, Italy

timeneye Screenshots

timeneye Reviews

Showing 18 Timeneye reviews
Already have timeneye?
Web Design Specialist
What do you like best?

It is a light software, easily adapted, intelligently performs multiple taskas of activity management, which allows me to develop my work efficiently. I like the package of tools you have, it allows I to do a quick and efficient job, together with labels and calendars that contribute to better organization, task tracking and billing is possible thanks to each of those tools that make the whole process easier. The reports are quite detailed, show and describe step be step the process of task management, taking note of the activities carried out and those that are still pending, in this way we improve the efficiency and agility of the work to be performed by each member of the work team, carrying each pending task to achieve our commercial project under an organization list in detailed reports has been of great advantage to achieve large business plans. O the other hand, the integrations make the work system much more complete and are part of the follow-up of the tasks and the administration of the work, they form a set options to carry out much more fluid work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the software, my work has been fluid since I use Timeneye, it develops each complement perfectly, it has tools with exact functionalities that comply with every aspect that I need to cover in the follow-up of each activity, it organizes and properly manages all the I have never presented errors on a large-scale workload while using it, nor has it broyght me any kind of inconvenience. So far everything has been fine with every aspect of the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the software, because I love Timeneye because it is easily accessible, complete tools, flexibility, quick work management, optimization of various aspects, wide functionality and a simple and practical interface, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to Timeneye, a tool that is committed to everything, which is simple and without so many complications, improves task management processes, streamlinning all our work in the company, increasing the professional capacity to increase work skills, together with this, optimization is added of working time, improvement in the quality of our services and even the union and collaborative work of my entire team. Record all the monitoring of the task plan, this to help us keep track of each activity assigned and carried out by each one, there by achieving the greatest reach to all our commercial projects, easily, in real time, with a collaborative work and the best of everything, in a fluid way. Now we are much more productive and efficient, we improve our proffesional knowledge and optimize the quality of the services we offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

This is a great alternative for tracking time, very intuitive and easy to get started, do not need big training or complex implementation, the app offers the feature of integration, with allows us to work with apps like trello, asana, basecamp, so we can track the time we implement in our projects' tasks easily, adding projects and team members is really easy, the software is portable I mean you can use it on your android or mobile devices thanks to the app they provide, the reports are great, there are personal reports, team reports, client reports and billable, so you can follow and study the time you have invested in one project Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionalities work only with the Chrome extension and I am not a fan of that browser, the android mobile app could be improved, sometimes we have some troubles trying to connect to the app and using the web platform at the same time, the customer support team also needs some improvements, sometimes I have troubles trying to find some information, the dashboard calendar just shows one week of activities it would be nice to expand the days, but the only customization they allow to do is whether to see the weekends or not Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Timeneye is an excellent tool for tracking time, they offer a fully free version for 14 days so you can try it before buying it, they offer integration with other project management apps, which makes their implementation so much easier, it works for smalls or big businesses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With timeneye we are able to track our time very effectively, now we are more in control of the time we are investing or wasting in each tasks and projects, being able to create reports in a very easy way, we have increase our productivity since we are using it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

This is a simple and well integrated time tracker, it provides easy integration into things like google calendar, basecamp, asana, outlook calendar, trello, podio, zendesk, gitlab, so you can set up this time manager very easily and quick, this is a portable time tracker and works great for small businesses and freelancers to, we can access to the tracker by using the chrome plugin, browser or on our mobile device, they can generate detailed reports by institution and by project, it could be weekly and monthly, no time limitation, data can be export to CSV and PDF format, making our job easier, the app is very intuitive, creating projects and tracking time is really easy with this software, you can have multiple billing rates and unlimited projects and clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We can not have access to the application without an internet connection, sometimes the app crashes and most of all when we are using both platforms, mobile app and web interface, the mobile app works great but should be improved, but functionality is great, sometimes it gets hard to save projects, I do not have anything else to complain about this wonderful app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can try it for free, but it would only work for one person, we and my team really enjoy this app and all they have to offer, their integration system is great, we normally use it with trello trough chrome extensions, great value for the money Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With timeneye we are able to track our invested time on all our activities in a simple way, we have improved our productivity thanks to the detailed reports, now we are sure that we are spending the right amount of time without wasting it, now we track our time more accurately for billing purposes, very convenient, we can organize all our duties Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Projectmanager
What do you like best?

Is one of the best time tracking tool I have ever tried, really meets our expectations, the platform is great, looks well organized, the mobile app works perfectly, you can access anytime to your account from your computer or mobile device, great support, we are really satisfied with the results we have experienced after using this app, adding projects and members is really easy, very intuitive, the software offers personal or team reports giving you an overview of total and billable time you spent for each project, client or team member, also you can export your reports to pdf or csv, that is great I wish all the software could do that, another thing to add would be their integration feature, being able to use this tool with other services is great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I do not have many things to complete about it, the app meets our expectations, works great for the price, one thing I suggest to improve is the integration with trello, sometimes I have experienced troubles using chrome extensions but the customer services does a great job, they are really useful in solving a trouble, some other times the timers automatically stop, it would also be great to track our calendar for more than a week Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work with a team or work by yourself this is a great way to track the time you invest on every activity, is not an expensive tool and works great for the price, you can try it for free if you want and start tracking your time from your mobile device or computer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a team we have been very satisfied using this tool, the reports are an excellent tool to track our activities, our invested time on every project and client, we have improved our productivity, we are more in control of our projects by managing our time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Timeneye is just what I needed, even much more than that. Its operation is easy and intelligent, it tracks a complete and efficient management.

As for the follow-up reports, they are quite complete, it allows to record the progress in each activity of all team members, in which case some task was not carried out successfully, it could be reassigned to another person to prioritize an excellent follow-up time and, therefore, increase productivity levels throughout my company, in addition to optimizing and managing the quality of work. On the other hand, it has been an important contribution to carry out all the reports with schedules that show the progress in detail, allowing to take these plans to each of our clients and partners.

Tools quite complete and easy to use, it is possible to track in real time, verify all billing and make corrections effectively, calendars and exceptional road maps.

The integrations make everything much simpler, since basecamp, GitLab, Trello or Asana perform all the work management and it was never so easy, the follow-up of pending tasks, the calendar of events and the organization in general. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a great tool, it has contributed in an excellent way with all the work management, without any impediment, in a fluid way, without passing any unnoticed details. I dare to say that Timeneye is a high quality software, simple and practical. I can't find something that upsets me or causes me nonconformity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love the software, its utility is wide and diverse, it is more than I could need. It covers each and every one of our essential parts of work and contributes much more than the goals I expected. I totally recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With its implementation we have found great benefits associated with project management, we contribute to improve the quality of the tasks performed by also optimizing the time spent on them. The detailed reports of each progress we make gives us an overview of all our work, this being an ideal database to show the follow-up to each of our clients and business partners. We propose commercial projects which we reach without any inconvenience, in a fluid and efficient way. We harmonize the work team thanks to real-time monitoring, which has helped us to carry out a collaborative and joint work.

Timeneye allows us to achieve multiple main objectives, achieving great professional success, saving time invested and personal and professional growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategist
What do you like best?

I like that I can pause a project if I step away or start on another project and then start it back when I return. The blinking light on the app reminds me that the timer is on so I don't forget to turn it off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it would record start and stop time rather than just the amount of time. But that is not a big enough concern for me. The other pluses outweigh this one minus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to get the setup right to avoid going back and correcting it later Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm tracking my time better. I know exactly where I've spent my time and I know how productive I have been in a day, week, month, etc. The "recap pie charts" give me a quick view too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Project Manager
Computer Networking
What do you like best?

With timeneye we are able to efficiently track the time we spend in each project, we are really satisfied with our results, it works with a chrome extension which is my favorite one, also has a mobile app for android and iphone, which is perfect for mobility, we can get reports of our tracked time and have them for each project, team members or clients nice visualization and great interface, this software also offers many integrations with other apps like trello, asana, basecamp, google docs, google calendar, gitlab, etc, now we are in total control of our time,very easy an quick to create projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app and the web interface can not be used at the samen time, I have experienced some issues doing that, the timer sometimes stops automatically, it would be great to make son updates to the android app, sometimes it crashes, also would like the calendar to have some improvements, it shows so much details, sometimes it is hard to archive a project, having color customization would be great too, overall I am very happy with this software and for the price is a good way to manage and track time on our projects, really love it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great app, if you are a freelancer you would love it because is really cheap and you would be able to track your time and increase your productivity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes we use to lost a lot of time on work, now having a time tracker makes us be conscious of the time we are spending on each project, making us more productive, the reports help us create a plan on how to manage our time and this makes us think and wok on what we can do better and how to do it, is perfect for us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
Internet
What do you like best?

I must say this is really a great software, I like the dashboard, is the first thing you see when you sing in, after you signed up which is for free by the way, you can access to an on-boarding video tutorial, that is great, not everyone does that, the software is really easy to use and you can projects very quickly, something to remark is the fact that timeneye allows integration with other services like basecamp, asana, trello, clickup, zapier and track how much time you spent in the different boards of the project management software you use, I really enjoy using this software and you can try it for free, the reports are really good and have data export option, well priced Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think everything is great, I think they should improve the app and that they also could improve their support system, also the app is not automatic, to star tracking and to end a task you should do it manually, there is some other apps that have this option, that is all I have to complain about this excellent software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should give it a try, you will have great results, you can sign up for free and use the free 14 days trail without adding a credit card, the subscription is well priced, if you are a freelancer this would totally improve your work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By using this software as a team we have improved our productivity percentage, we are able to track how much of our time are we implementing in every task of our on doing projects, is very easy to use and we can have a detail report of our activities, we can follow our timers trough our mobile devices and that is a great future for us, now we are a more organized team thanks to timeneye implementation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

I have been trying this time tracking software for a while, and so far I am satisfied with this wonderful tool, what I love the most is that you have a free 14 days trail so you can try it before no credit card need it, the software is very easy to use, the dashboard interface is great, you can add the project you want and add members to your projects, the reports are very complete, you can select if you want a report per project, member, clients, billable, phase categories or custom. The software give the chance to make integration with trello and other different project management software like asana, that is really good for me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think mobile app needs some improvement, just found some problems trying with online data updates also I can not work at the same time on my mobile device app and on the computer, sometimes the timer suddenly stops when I am still working, some of the functionalities are only available with the chrome's extension, that force you to use it even if you do not like chrome, but that is all, in general I really like this software and what they offer to the users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a recommendation you should try the free trial first so you can experience this great software before you buy a subscription Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

this software meets our requirements, so far we have increased our productivity , being able to track and keep an eye on our team, we have been able to integrate this amazing software with some other project management software making so much easy to track time on our projects tasks, we did not know how much time were we wasting on our projects so know we can define the amount of time we are going to put on a project, the software provides great reports that help us setting up the productivity meetings, we can clearly see who is working and who is not Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Sales Representative
What do you like best?

I like that I can set up multiple timers in a day and fully customize the look of my projects. This allows me to work smoothly using reminders for my full contact cycle so that projects do not get lost in space Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was also an option for international work teams that displays multiple different time zones. My companies work with clients all over the world and sometimes it gets difficult to remember what time it is where Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps make workflow go more smoothly allowing our seniors to set reminders for our junior associates and updates management on our time management progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Development Manager
What do you like best?

Timeneye does what I need it to do: my team can track their time manually or using a timer. We can easily export reports by individual(s) or by project(s). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints--I experience little to no frustration when using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a solid product that does what it needs to do. It's focused on time tracking and doesn't get distracted by adding unnecessary features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work for a design agency. We used to use Basecamp Classic for time tracking. When Basecamp 2 rolled out, time tracking was removed and we needed a replacement. Timeneye allows us to analyze profitability on our projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

I really like the user interface, all its functions are very good, being able to save the information of the employees in a safe way generates a lot of tranquility, the use of it is very good so that any person without experience can use it without problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since I am using this tool we have not had any problem. It really is a very stable, secure, and reliable software. It has a lot of very useful options available that is really good we are happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ability to use reports is great. It has very good features that are easily adaptable to any company no matter how big or small it may be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly we were able to do the programming of the weekly work much more easily and quickly and above all more efficiently. We can make a quick review of the reports and discuss them with the employees to make the necessary changes. the function of the infomer is very good whenever there is an operative question a report can be created to answer it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This application has a beautiful and minimal interface. Also the reports given by the application for time tracking is useful. It works well on various platforms also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are issues in mobile application like the timer is not working correctly, but mostly this application works fine. It works good on desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has a good UI and it is good for managing time. The application is very responsive and easy to use. It's stable and efficient. You can use this application with Google chrome extensions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recording the time whenever there is a client meeting. It has a desktop chrome extension so very easy to use. It also helps in tracking time when I'm out of office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

I like the speed. I never have any difficulty getting work done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe sometimes it’s not consistent and can freeze up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Anything analytical especially when it comes to data entry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Timeneye is a great time tracking software for companies like mine that has teams & Freelancers. I’m able to track time, monitor projects and boost your productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all as they allowed me to try it free for 14 days! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m trying to manage my freelancer teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

This product helps me with time management and product management as well as tracking how much time is spent on each task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult to organize tasks and label them appropriately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to better keep track of my tasks and manage how long it took me to complete each one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

This app is very easy to use and helps keep track of time spent of individual projects and tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't discovered anything yet that I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm keeping better track of time spent on tasks as well as individual projects and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Really simple interface, and in theory the integrations should make it even easier. Having it be a free service for non-profits is awesome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The integrations with Google Calendar and Asana are helpful, although don't always update effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking time our central office spends on our different branches to ensure we're matching resources with revenues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Timeneye?

Timeneye Categories on G2