timeneye Reviews & Product Details

timeneye Overview

What is timeneye?

Timeneye is a simple and intelligent time-tracking tool, which is helping small/medium companies to track their team productivity levels, but it is also perfect for freelancers. If you need instant productivity boost, achieved through ultimate simplicity, Timeneye is the very-easy-to-use tool that you are looking for. Timeneye will help you to boost your personal and group productivity in no time, making it look almost effortless. Employees don't like wasting their time, and employers don't like thinking about those opportunity costs. With time-tracking, you can literally see where time is being wasted so that you can reallocate your time more effectively. This way, more tasks get completed in a timely manner, and your clients get the most out of their retainers.

timeneye Details
English, Italian

Timeneye is an integrated time tracking solution that provides the user with a easy interface and powerful reports.

We like to call our product a second generation time tracking solution as it automatically suggests time entries based on user recent activity and integrations (Basecamp, Redbooth, Google Calendar, Trello, Asana, Basecamp, etc.). This is a complete innovation in the time tracking scenario as, after you’ve used it for a little while, Timeneye will be able to fill out most of your time sheet for you.

DM Digital SRL
2007
Modena, Italy

timeneye Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the timeneye community
Have you used timeneye before?

timeneye Reviews

Showing 5 Timeneye reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have timeneye?
Junior Sales Representative
What do you like best?

I like that I can set up multiple timers in a day and fully customize the look of my projects. This allows me to work smoothly using reminders for my full contact cycle so that projects do not get lost in space Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was also an option for international work teams that displays multiple different time zones. My companies work with clients all over the world and sometimes it gets difficult to remember what time it is where Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps make workflow go more smoothly allowing our seniors to set reminders for our junior associates and updates management on our time management progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Development Manager
What do you like best?

Timeneye does what I need it to do: my team can track their time manually or using a timer. We can easily export reports by individual(s) or by project(s). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints--I experience little to no frustration when using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a solid product that does what it needs to do. It's focused on time tracking and doesn't get distracted by adding unnecessary features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work for a design agency. We used to use Basecamp Classic for time tracking. When Basecamp 2 rolled out, time tracking was removed and we needed a replacement. Timeneye allows us to analyze profitability on our projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

I really like the user interface, all its functions are very good, being able to save the information of the employees in a safe way generates a lot of tranquility, the use of it is very good so that any person without experience can use it without problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since I am using this tool we have not had any problem. It really is a very stable, secure, and reliable software. It has a lot of very useful options available that is really good we are happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ability to use reports is great. It has very good features that are easily adaptable to any company no matter how big or small it may be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly we were able to do the programming of the weekly work much more easily and quickly and above all more efficiently. We can make a quick review of the reports and discuss them with the employees to make the necessary changes. the function of the infomer is very good whenever there is an operative question a report can be created to answer it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

This product helps me with time management and product management as well as tracking how much time is spent on each task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult to organize tasks and label them appropriately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to better keep track of my tasks and manage how long it took me to complete each one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Really simple interface, and in theory the integrations should make it even easier. Having it be a free service for non-profits is awesome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The integrations with Google Calendar and Asana are helpful, although don't always update effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking time our central office spends on our different branches to ensure we're matching resources with revenues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.