Time To Pet Reviews & Product Details

AC
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The client app is great. Clients can chat with walkers, view walk reports, and pay invoices. It's pretty good for staff too. They can view all their info, client addresses and access instructions all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the admin app. It's still clunky and I have to sign in to the web version on my phone to schedule or edit events. I wish the admin app was more mobile friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's still my top choice, even with a few clunky aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling is easy. I can track employee walks and status of their events. It keeps everything in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time To Pet Overview

What is Time To Pet?

Trusted by over 2,000 of the world's most successful pet care companies and thousands of their pet sitters and dog walkers, Time To Pet is modern pet sitting software. In addition to our basic features like the client portal, integrated scheduling and invoicing, online payments, and more - Time To Pet is complete with advanced features like dedicated mobile applications for both your clients and your team, GPS tracking, text messaging, and Quickbooks Integrations. Sign up for a free trial today!

Time To Pet Details

Time To Pet helps clients love the experience of booking visits. Clients can update their info, request services and make payments directly from the Client App or the Client Portal. They'll also get real-time updates, pictures and visit report cards after each event.

Time To Pet
2014
Austin, TX
@timetopet
338 Twitter followers

Time To Pet Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Time To Pet community
Have you used Time To Pet before?

Time To Pet Reviews

Showing 4 Time To Pet reviews
Already have Time To Pet?
AC
What do you like best?

Not only it allows clients to access to the app and manage their own schedule (to a certain degree) and gives them visibility of the events they have requested, it allows me to manage all the walkers schedules and control payroll as well as disburse tips. Clients love to see the reports and seeing the pet pics and it does give them a certain sense of security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are certain things that can’t be modified just for a couple of users (like you cannot deactivate email communications for just one user for example) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling, contractor control and payroll and tip control. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UV
What do you like best?

Streamlines everything. Saves a lot of time by bringing a lot of things to one place. All client info, scheduling, invoicing, mass emails, etc. are all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cost per employee is a tad high. Could be a tiered system such as 1-3, 4-6 employees etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling has been far easier since switching over.

All invoicing and billing is done through time to pet too. People can use credit online or on the app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner & Founder
What do you like best?

Time To Pet ( or TTP as we call it for short) is a true lifesaver in so many ways! My company has roughly 130 services a day and TTP makes it seamless for us. Hours are saved weekly with invoices and pay stubs that are generated in two clicks, a client app and an app for our staff members. And one of the things that sets them apart is that we have full control over how things look, can add our branding and all text is in our own personal company language- not some canned text that seems impersonal. We LOVE this product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, anytime we have feedback or would like something to be added or adjusted over the years, Time To Pet has been highly receptive to making those ideas reality. The creators / founders of TTP reply lightning fast to any concerns or questions- even during the holidays! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is to stop shopping - THIS IS THE ONE!! =) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Time To Pet for all of our scheduling, billing and client organization needs. It has saved us hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars over the years. We no longer have late payments from clients, wasted paid hours of scheduling and accounting time and our complex daily operations are much easier with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Secretario administrativo
What do you like best?

The interface is simple and modern, it is easy to use, friendly, useful and fast! and with advanced features. I love the ease of programming, GPS, time tracking. The "reports" tab is very useful for tracking sales tax, payments and income. It's also a mobile application that my team and I can access from their mobile devices. Additionally it is also customizable and I like the integration with Google Calendar, in short it is a database software, point of sale, communication and customer programming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes clients' text messages in response to visit reports return to the office instead of to attendees, however, we hope they are resolved in one of your many software enhancements and I would like to be able to configure emails for each pet visit as needed, not send an email every time a visit is completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have tested another pet software and this is the cleanest, simplest and, in general, the best I've used. My customers will tell you the same thing too! it's worth a try, I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time to pet allowed my business to grow, has been a great tool for our business as it comes with many excellent features that allow you to run the business very easily and conveniently saving us a lot of money and time invested as it entered all my data in a matter of days and was all the information I need is easily accessible and my customers love how convenient it is for them too. Communication with customers and staff is in one place, which helps prevent anything from being overlooked. It also helps to separate our business and personal lives. We've been in business for 3 years and used different programming software for 1 year when switching to TTP was one of the best business decisions we've made. We also love the support staff. They are always professional, helpful and polite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.