TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe)

TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe)

Connect all your applications and data quickly and easily, whether you are a business application owner, integration specialist or developer.

Work for TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe)?

Learning about TIBCO Cloud Integration?

TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe) Reviews

Ask TIBCO Cloud Integration a Question
Showing 105 TIBCO Cloud Integration reviews
Michael D.

"Excellent for data migration"

What do you like best?

It is responsive, as soon as all Metadata has been cached and easy to use after a short introduction phase. The maps we build can be reused for other Migration projects.

What do you dislike?

The issue I've run into the most is just occasional glitches with the UI where it would lock up refreshing a connection or when opening a block I would get a blank modal screen with and had to close the browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review the conversion process when going from the classic UI to the new. I've had maps that worked just fine in the classic UI, but I would get errors after opening them in the new UI.

We love scribe online for CRM -> GP integrations. From a functionality standpoint, the tool is 100% effective and what we need. We'd love it to process records and load metadata a little faster, but in the end, we can live with the way it is now and the integrations are reliable.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe)
Ayush M.

"Best Integration Tool"

What do you like best?

TIBCO is very easy to access and it is a very user-friendly interface. One of the best features is the drag and drop palette for each task you can do whether it is mapping, parsing or message etc. I like this feature most. I am also using the other tools but as compared to the TIBCO, this is very stable. Means most of the tools are crashing while development, but I haven't face any issue using this tools.

What do you dislike?

I dislike none of this tools but I would say, this is better if they add more palette and also add the integration of the other tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for the Integration tools, TIBCO is the best tools for this.

We are using BW5 to integrate the application and It is easy to use more than BW6.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

Swapnil S.

"An Old but Robust Integration Tool"

What do you like best?

The Very First ESB Interfaces I came across and still value. High performance, thorough puts and robust ESB capabilities. The Best part is that now it is Cloud Deployable which is easy to access and maintain. The earlier version of TIBCO used dragging and dropping connectors and a lot of connection lines, which was not that great but has improved with time and is now much easier to use.

What do you dislike?

Building the Workspace takes time, even the tool gives "Not Responding" at times when working in back ground. The connectors being used feel a bit like lacking functionality when compared to other tools like Mulesoft. The Documentation is still improving and the community is growing, which is a good sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check for other tools in the market as well considering your company's budget and business requirements.

Customer and Quote Syncs for my Logistic based Client. Also, tried integrating and working with CRM and NetSuite Connectors.

Compared to other tools, it is easier to understand but not that brilliant.

shawn l.

"easier, faster application integration"

What do you like best?

there is a 30-day free trial which is really nice- it offers capabilities matching users of various skill levels, so you can quickly connect cloud apps and build hybrid integration that flows across on-premises systems.

What do you dislike?

its for any user and is very user friendly, but its not very easy to use at start.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cloud Integration platform enables anyone to connect apps and services even if they are behind firewalls. for users of all skill sets—business users. the pricing is high- trial is free for 30 days, basic is 400 a month, standard is 1500. I would start with the trial to see if you are happy with the interface and programming.

it develops microservices an edge applications. it uses an intuitive drag and drop design approach and deploy anywhere model. your apps can get connected more quickly and easily than before.

Varsha T.

"Good to use"

What do you like best?

BW5 has the advantage of fast development, and more importantly to me, I can train a developer already familiar with basic computer science concepts to us BW5 in almost no time. Our newest developer I trained in two-hour sessions, and after maybe 4 or 5 of these session, he was able to handle projects mostly on his own.

What do you dislike?

The main issue with BW6 is slow development due to the Eclipse based designer that needs further development. As noted, the only type of interface I currently implement with BW6 is REST. Even this is dangerous though because issues with BW6 can still hold up a whole project while I try to solve Tibco bugs. Today the designer is randomly throwing up java.lang.NullPointer.Exception boxes, in addition to my project suddenly not working, giving me only an error message: PVM-MODEL-0 (No message; locale=default). I've tried to submit a support ticket with Tibco, but that doesn't seem to be working on their website. I'm about to give them a phone call. They're support people are good, but at this point, we're about equally skilled in solving these errors.

We use BW5 to automate data exchange between systems. For example, data sharing between SaaS, ERP, and local or network systems, some custom some licensed.

Cristine M.

"Scribe Online continues to impress"

What do you like best?

Easy to use - easy to learn! This product has helped our team to quickly deliver integrations for our customers. The documentation and self help are extremely intuitive which allows us to quickly provide value - and quickly transition ownership to our customers.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see improvements on the error/notification options. I would also like to see Scribe continue to add features that are comparable to Insight - or go beyond insight.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't have the money to invest in Insight - or you are looking for a quick development cycle - I recommend Scribe Online. Scribe online has added some features that are not available in Scribe Insight - so please do detailed research against your requirements. (Insight offers some features that are not available in online as well.)

We needed a quick way to integrate CRM with our internal billing system - Scribe Online allowed our internal developers to quickly prove out a concept in 2 days. Having proved the concept out - we were able to take the information to our leadership team for approval.

Anjali H.

"Incomparable Integration Tool available in the market. Best and Greatest!"

What do you like best?

1. Quick and easy Integrations.

2. Debug features

3. Formula editor (Effortless Transformation of data )

4. Simple database join

5. Scribe Crystal is fast

6. Filter and Preview query data.

7. Error Handling is the foremost feature. (Result fields)

8. User friendly Integration tool.

9. Awesome User Interface

10.Import/Export Map features

11. Waiting for Event feature.

What do you dislike?

1. Missing hierarchical Integration.

2. Microsoft AX connector does not support inner join.

3. In, Scribe Crystal version, result of create/update block gives only the values of primary fields and the mapped field. We have to lookup that record to retrieve the rest of the fields value to use in further steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best and user-friendly Integration Tool available in the market.

1. Integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service/Project Service and Dynamics 365 Operations.

2. Integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service/Project Service and Dynamics 365 Financials.

As mentioned above, Integrations couldn't be made any simpler.

"Bring the office with you wherever you go!"

What do you like best?

The biggest thing I like about TIBCO Cloud Integration is the ease of use that the software provides. There is very little learning curve, and the software is very user friendly. The biggest benefit to me in my role is the ability to work on the go. I am able to start a project in the office and pick up where I left off on the go, without skipping a beat. I work remote frequently, so this ability is vital to my role.

What do you dislike?

The application tends to freeze or "time out" more frequently than one would expect, which can be frustrating when working in a time crunch. Some aspects of the software also seem outdated and could use a redesign.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time surfing the products features and abilities. The more familiar you are with the product, the more you can get out of it.

TIBCO is vital for integrating the various application systems used in the different departments at my company. I primarily use TIBCO to help integrate CRM. The major benefit I see is the ability to work remote via cloud storage and the ease of use. It is also a great tool for marketing.

User in Automotive

"BusinessWorks 5 is great, BusinessWorks 6 is not. "

What do you like best?

One especially brilliant component of BW is the mapping. It's very easy to translate data and implement complex logic using xpath.

BW6 also has powerful mapping. It's one advantage is easy implementation through TEA.

What do you dislike?

The main issue with BW5 is that the designer is a little clunky, although reliable and relatively light. You can't ctrl+z. Your option when making a mistake is pulling from the repository. BW5 processes are also pretty complicated to implement, start, and stop on the server.

BW6 is not ready for release, although it's been out for over 4 years. I've been working with it for over a year now, and have installed numerous versions, each addressing a list of bugs. My team engineers integration and business automation for our global multi-billion dollar company. We are currently converting the old point-to-point systems to a Tibco driven SOA architecture. Our intention last year was to convert our suite of applications (~200) to BW6, and implement all new apps in BW6. However, after experiencing all the issues with BW6, we've changed course. Today, for us, BW6 is a REST interface, and everything else is done in BW5.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

BW5 is good, but if you decide to try BW6, understand that you will need a lot of smart people around and development will be slow.

James S.

"Create Integration and Migration Tool"

What do you like best?

The user interface makes it easy to create a data mapping from source to target. They provide all the tools needed to create a connector if needed. Their customer service goes above and beyond helping to make sure you understand the product and how to overcome any issues you might encounter. They are also actively taking and reviewing user feedback to further improve the product and connectors. The training and certification they provide is great. The online documentation is also done extremely well.

What do you dislike?

while I like the UI there are some things that could make it even easier. For example when field from source is mapped to target field it would be nice if the mapped field changed color in source column to indicate that it has been mapped. Also sometimes it would be nice to be able to change the size of the mapping screen. Finally, because these integration / migration are business critical it would be nice to have an app in iOS or Android to see status of integration and mappings and if there is an issue you get a push notification in real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. If you sign up you get a free unlimited use 14-day trial. You can find out really quickly if it will fit your needs or not.

Primary use has been data migration but we do have multiple clients with different types of integrations. When we are creating connection typically we involve Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other systems and applications.

Silvio P.

" Easy Cloud integrator"

What do you like best?

The thing i like most in Tibco is the learning curve, I think that everybody even without any cloud experiece can create a good product within few week of study and work.

A Senior developer with a team of junior can create very good work with not much effort.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it would be easier if it were possible to view the code.

Give the user the ability to create custom components can resolve many blocking problems.

We are mainly use it to expose some rest services on Tibco Mashery, The service perform some xslt transform and call backends that exposes SOAP operations

Leonardo R.

"My TIBCO review"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is you can use TIBCO to make new projects without knowing many programming languages with their API. We're able to make native applications for any environment.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about TIBCO is when you try to access databases there are some connection issues. We had to install new adapters to get it work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to anyone to first try BW5 before using BW6 because it's more complicated and you will need people with the good knowledge and skills to manage it. After all you can try the trial edition.

The first benefit with this product is the productivity and we do not waste time with new languages. We have ability to flexibly change to the environment we need so it's really helpful.

CC
Consultant in Computer Software

"TIBCO BW 5 really good, TIBCO BW 6 (and cloud edition) not at the same level of stability in 2017"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for development activity, dev productivity (graphical designer, "zero" code approach), many connectors available (but expensive also ...)

TIBCO 6 is based on eclipse technology for dev activity. Deployment tools and facilities are amazing .

What do you dislike?

TIBCO has changed his ESB from version 5.x to 6.x . It is a complete rewrite of the product, while keeping the same spirit and approach. However version 6.x (and cloud edition) still suffers from issues of stability and more difficult diagnosis at design time and run time. Experience dated 2017.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TIBCO is in the right direction for cloud business and cloud integration. Before stepping up with the product, ask for success stories to check true stability of the product. TIBCO 6 and cloud edition have been long to stabilize until 2017 at least.

Quick integration capabilities make it good for connecting eCommerce platforms to various backends that need sales info.

AC
Administrator in Computer Hardware

"Scribe"

What do you like best?

The new HTML5 interface is a huge improvement over the old silverlight app. Performance is acceptable. The ability to develop solutions for a wide range of integrations. Setting up a new integration is trivial and can be done quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are some big gaps between Scribe Insight and scribe online. I recently ran across an issue where there are some null values in my source that i did not want to overwrite in the target. This would've been trivial to solve in scribe insight (on prem), you simply check a box that says don't overwrite with null, in online i needed to add a condition and a separate insert/update step the target record.

In the RS product there is no longer a way to get a summary that includes record counts for replicated entities.

Support has been spotty, sometimes an issue will get resolved and fixed in a single call, other times it seems like support tickets get ignored and you might be waiting a while for a resolution.

Two-way Integrations from silverpop and a couple internal apps to CRM online. Replication of CRM online to a local database using the Scribe Online RS product.

Edgard G.

"Scribe makes my life easy"

What do you like best?

its super simple to use, and works every time. if you are looking for a simple software solution to upload your data into CRM then Scribe is your answer.

What do you dislike?

i didnt like the old interface as it had a delay. the new interface solves this issue for me. the old interface lagged alot and would cause me issues. the new interface has solved the lagging issue and everything is super snappy and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for a software solution to ease your data uploads into CRM, then scribe is the tool for you. its super simple to use, very user friendly and

uploading data into CRM, flagging accounts. setting fields. i have saved so much time when it comes to data uploads i cannot even begin to tell you how much. 1 single data new data upload would take me upwards of an hour to complete, with scribe i can have it done in minutes. its such a simple platform to use and cant imagine having to go back to the old way.

Damien S.

"Perfect for talking between two apps"

What do you like best?

It easily loads data into our Salesforce software smoothly, making sure we can automate tasks and save time. We can use our other apps to ensure data is worked with correctly and once it talks to our other systems, it's a smooth transition all supplied by Scribe Online.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few kinks in the system when trying some of the other features due to being slow or unresponsiveness, but generally on the whole, it gets our job done.

We required two of our most-used apps to be integrated in order for data to be processed between the two. It actually worked very well and we had no issues in setting up criteria for the handling of both databases.

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Most Used SOA Application"

What do you like best?

I am familiar with BW 5X version. Easy to use, you don't need any hardcore coding language knowledge. Designing the BW process is very simple, you just need to drag and drop palette meant for each task like mapping, rendering, parsing, sending jms message,etc

What do you dislike?

There are few issue when you connect different database basically tera data and sybase. The timeout activity mentioned in the palette is sometime non responsive. When testing the application in local machine with bulk data, the process cannot handle it. Every time it get stuck even if you increase your memory size.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are planning to use any stable integration tool in the market then you can think about using TIBCO BW5X

we are using BW5X version to integrate with different application and system to perform the business requirement. The best benefit of using BW in our project is apply business logic for all the different interacting system.

UT
User in Telecommunications

"Good use of mapping software"

What do you like best?

We use Scribe Online to set some rules up and allow our CRM system to talk to our CMS, ensuring data passes across effortlessly and we don't have to manually push it through. It's good as it continuously keeps syncing, meaning once we set it up, it's good to go.

What do you dislike?

Scribe Online could do with a bit of a knowledge base, so we can learn how to be more advanced with things as we find ourselves asking the Support team quite a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend working with Scribe Online because their support team can help you get started and once you establish rules, it's pretty simple to do the basics from there.

A lot of the time, we need our software to talk so that data can pass through automatically, without us having to worry about how to manually do it. The systems talk seamlessly and map so that we can simply transfer data across.

Robert W.

"Scribe Online is the most flexible tool for the Dynamics CRM platform"

What do you like best?

The Scribe Online product and it's many pre-built connectors provides an intuitive interface which allows us to deploy integrations between Dynamics CRM and many different applications quickly and easily. Additionally, our clients find the new interface easy to use allowing them to make changes that would previously would require an additional level of training. Customer satisfaction with this product is high.

What do you dislike?

The current lack of queue based or push based integrations similar to Scribe Software's Insight product makes this product less attractive in high volume "near real-time" based integrations.

Many different business problems. A common one is integration with third party financial applications like Intacct.

User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Automation made easy"

What do you like best?

All our apps go into one cloud database so happy to use Scribe Online as it can lay everything out for us and we can go there to access everything we need. It's very easy to set up and as long as you have established criteria, you can get it up and running.

What do you dislike?

If I was being pedantic, I would say it perhaps needs more updates to its server to ensure things are kept running fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We researched similar products but found Scribe Online has the best Support too, they were very helpful and helped us reach our goals. I would recommend anyone who is hesitating to use Scribe Online should try it out if they have many apps that need integration.

The automation process is very important to us and essential to our business functionality. We are saving time and manpower by putting together automation rules so we don't have to move data around manually. This has saved us a lot of time and in turn, money too.

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Best Tool for Data Migration"

What do you like best?

When I first heard this product name I was unsure that it will be that good then I start using it and found it very easy and quite easy.

What do you dislike?

When I started this product there are very fewer resources to learn it. I have done all the Research by my self. Also, I have given my inputs to scribe community and that is the only place you will get the answer to your query.

Data Migration. Easy to map fields and the best thing is you can do mapping by just picking and dropping.

"Integrates between CRM and ERP"

What do you like best?

That we can use both our CRM and ERP as two separate entities but this allows us to transfer information across both.

What do you dislike?

The complexity of the integration. It can be difficult to manage without core team members knowing code and understanding the way things were written.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's improving as we speak.

To pass information between our CRM and our ERP . It's functioning as developed and we can have separate reporting to ensure our data is correct.

Melanie P.

"How to integrate your data and not lose your head?"

What do you like best?

I have worked with Scribe Insight but I tried Scribe Online changed for the best. I worked on a project that required constant and complex integration. Even though I am not an expert in database, I was able to complete the project in a week.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The service is also very fast and the staff very friendly.

We had to recently migrate our data and even though we postponed the date, Scribe Online was able to mirror the information during the entire week and we just migrate the week after.

UL
User in Law Practice

"Integrates our internal cloud systems easily!"

What do you like best?

It has an extremely easy UI meaning all the information you need is right there from the start and is provided by the Support team! What is the most impressive aspect of Scribe Online is that they ensure you are up and running and that you fully comprehend what it is you have to do.

What do you dislike?

I've thoroughly enjoyed working with Scribe Online so can't dislike anything other than the fact that it may take some time to use the automation tools, but everything you need is in the help documentation, meaning you'll get there in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any issues you may experience are immediately eradicated by their Support team so I can't recommend ScribeOnline enough.

Scribe Online has made our lives much easier by allowing us total automation and data migration, two aspects which are difficult to manage.

Nick B.

"TIBCO CLoud Integration in the Pharma World"

What do you like best?

Clear benefits are the removal of complex hardware maintenance, reduce infrastructure overheads and the multi-tenancy .. amongst others!

What do you dislike?

Nothing however if I must think of one area then it would be the change control.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure you use it to it's full potential.

Impact for the better, we have been looking into further reusability across all interfaces and now being cloud base this is helping getting to the next stage.

"Cloud Integration made easy"

What do you like best?

When you think of integrating all apps in one place, it can be a tough decision. Scribe Online was the best choice we made as a business as its simple-to-use interface is one of the best features about it. Not only is it flexible and responsive, it's also very easy to utilise and makes for a wonderful tool.

What do you dislike?

There are some lack of features which makes it difficult for Scribe Online to be perfect. There aren't any queue based integrations and that's disappointing as that would really be handy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's definitely worth it for your integration needs and it's something I feel every business should look into at first thought when looking at cloud-based solutions.

A lot of data needs to be moved and ScribeOnline's speed and reliability has saved our business a lot of time and resources.

Daniel M.

"New innovative software that prioritizes efficiency "

What do you like best?

I enjoy how seamless this software allows the workday to be by improving workplace efficiency.

What do you dislike?

TIBCO Cloud Integration is not the most user-friendly software on the market. This has led to poor implementation throughout our company and has detracted from the overall quality of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adequately prepare for the difficulty in implementing software.

This software enables employees to become more productive by reporting on data utilized in Moffitt Cancer Center research studies.

Matthew W.

"Very good Integration Platform for the Cloud Age"

What do you like best?

Brand new "Drag and Drop" HTML interface that allows me to easily integrate many business applications together with ease across different devices.

What do you dislike?

How it was only recently released and we struggled with Silver light for far too long!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Converting from Insight is very easy

Real time data integrations between ERP and CRM Online; a multitude of data migrations from legacy cloud applications.

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Gets the job done slowly but surely"

What do you like best?

The new UI released is much more flexible and responsive than the original. Scribe online is also much simpler in terms of setting up maps and connections than Scribe On Premise. If I need to get a job done quickly, I'd prefer to use Scribe Online.

What do you dislike?

While the new UI is responsive, it feels like makeup covering up slow performance issues. In fact, sometimes I have to wait up to 5-10 minutes for a job to compile before I can run it and it seems to run slower in the new version. Also, I felt the Scribe update could have been handled much better. Not announcing the new Scribe update caused a number of issues with existing clients that weekend since the native queries broke in the old version of the UI.

Most of our integrations use Scribe On-Premise where Scribe Online is the preferred way for doing migrations and importing large flat files into a system. We work mainly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and integrating/migrating other systems with it.

"For business analysts, this is a great tool"

What do you like best?

How easy ScribeOnline makes it to update jobs, work with different API and set parameters. It's made life so much easier because of its mapping capabilities too.

What do you dislike?

There could still be some improvements to the tool such as the inclusion of SOAP and making the system more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the awesome support team who are very good at helping you out and provide you with the right material to make your system work. They have been the best part of Scribe Online and definitely a reason we have continued to use their services.

We were struggling to get everything integrated so Scribe Online made it simpler by doing the processes for us. We were then able to automate a lot of techniques due to this, which helped us save time.

Shamone J.

"Starting to get to grips and well worth the wait"

What do you like best?

The automation of workflows and getting our data to be handled correctly, without having to worry about manually loading data.

What do you dislike?

The tutorials, whilst helpful, are not as easy to follow so you do have to do a bit of research on the side to fully comprehend what Scribe Online is capable of.

Just got this to start working recently and already it's made such a big difference to the way we work. It's allowed us to integrate all our systems into one cloud-based solution, making it simple to access and manipulate data.

CM
Consultant in Management Consulting

"While cheap, the buggy solution means that benefits are far outweighed by pain of usage"

What do you like best?

The concept, if it worked consistently, is good.

The new interface was promising.

What do you dislike?

- Very very buggy, have to exit, refresh, and re-enter the map every time you save if you don't want to lose your work

- Connections to external databases are not stable

- So much additional time is required to manage the buggy solution that any cost benefits are more than cancelled out

- We no longer actively promote or support Scribe Online within our consultancy because of this

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will need at least a part time administrator to error check and resolve issues.

Error checking needs to be done daily.

Ensure data quality in your source data.

Don't leave the integration to run scheduled without checking daily.

- None, only pain and frustration of dealing with a buggy solution

Amara T.

"TIBCO review"

What do you like best?

I used TIBCO software to generate reports for my some my projects. Sharing reports are easy. Importing XML, CSV files very easy. Very easy to integrate all types of Databases and processing huge data is very simple.

What do you dislike?

I used TIBCO for couple of months in old project and it was kind of hard to at the beginning

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good tool for reporting

1)Huge Data processing,

2) Reporting,

3) Importing data from different sources

4) Integrating multiple databases

Aaron H.

"Great integration platform"

What do you like best?

Rapid innovation and ability to deploy to clients. Secure integration with systems both on-premises and in cloud.

What do you dislike?

The current reliance on Silverlight, which is resolved in the new version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While Scribe Online can be very easy to use, you should consider working with a partner or taking training to ensure you get the most out of the platform.

We have a number of clients that have been able to integrate both on-premise and cloud solutions rapidly using Scribe Online. Our ability to build custom connections for our clients is exceptional.

Dave B.

"Scribe Online Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, phenomenal Support from the team, constantly innovating the product to evolve with the market.

What do you dislike?

Silverlight UI and speed has been an issue in the past, however, they have drastically changed the product with a new HTML5 interface and better options for multithreading integration jobs to speed up large jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you try it, you will buy it. There is no product as easy to deploy, manage, and extend.

Large ground to cloud migrations in Dynamics CRM. Real time data synchronization with CRM users on Mobile Devices.

User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Makes my job so much easier"

What do you like best?

The very best solution for all your integration and data handling needs. The best bit is being able to create your own standards and rules in order to trigger automation.

What do you dislike?

It's a little too laggy for me, in that sometimes the software functions slowly or hangs for a bit but nothing that is too detrimental.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you do the trial first and see how Scribe Online works for you. It's easy to set up and the trial pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

I'm able to keep our data in the cloud all in sync and that for me is such a big improvement from the way that we have been working previously.

Subhashchandra G.

"Scribe Online - Ease of Data Migration and Integration"

What do you like best?

The new Scribe Online is much better compared to earlier one. Interface looks nice and clean. You can quickly build the maps. Time to create Data Migration process is much faster and with easier learning curve.

If Scribe Online can figure out the hierarchical data part, Scribe Online can shadow Insight and other tools.

What do you dislike?

No Support for hierarchical data. Area of Improvements would be during multiple target connections for updating multiple target fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Figure out the hierarchical data part and rest all is good.

Quick time to create maps and getting ready for clients data movement.

UR
User in Real Estate

"TIBCO ActiveMatrix "

What do you like best?

I really liked this product. It made my work easier as well as made our work flow more efficient. Our time management has positively changed as well due to this product.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how long it took me to effectively understand how this product worked as well as how it affected my business at the beginning. When I got a hang of it, I have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend watching tutorials regarding using this product to your fullest benefit. This is what I did and it helped tremendously.

Time management and work effectiveness has increased with the use of this project at our company. This makes me extremely happy.

"Fast, Reliable and Easy to Learn!"

What do you like best?

Even with a little bit of technical experience, you can start using Scribe Online and build automation criteria, data manipulation rules and migrations.

What do you dislike?

When performing a job execution, monitoring it could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Support team is quick and very helpful so if you have any worries about starting, definitely get in touch and see how they can help.

We don't have many technical staff but we do all know how to use Scribe Online because of how solid it is. We have been able to save so much time by simply using Scribe Online to automate our data inputs as well as synchronise with our other apps in the business.

UL
User in Law Practice

"Best software for all integration"

What do you like best?

It's an easy tool to use and the way it works is very quick. From setup to execution, we have managed to save a lot of time and effort with Scribe Online.

What do you dislike?

The detection of errors is a slow process and we need to be notified better and more quickly about what needs updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great asset to anyone who has worked in the Tech industry and needs to be able to move all apps and databases into one storage facility that's accessible from anywhere.

Scribe Online has allowed us to free up our systems and manage everything in the cloud, which is perfect because we needed to integrate many apps.

CE
Consultant in Education Management

"Easy build simple integrations with fast deployment"

What do you like best?

Its very easy to build and implement on the go and deploy the same. Hustle free integration implementation easy to debug and faster execution which includes replication and event maps for real time integration.

What do you dislike?

Error reporting from for particular errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its better if integration to be built in very less time

Integrating the discrete systems and having a sync with existing CRMand SF.

Diane C.

"Scribe/Salesforce integration"

What do you like best?

Error reports provide necessary details to troubleshoot

What do you dislike?

Unable to halt process even when failure is obvious

Ability to share information from 2 databases.

AI
Administrator in Internet

"New version is very close, just lacks features."

What do you like best?

The speed and clean look of the new interface is great.

What do you dislike?

Lack of features from the older version, for example, inability to filter for checked fields on lookups, lack of AND/OR logic on field mapping filters, lack of other filter types (currently only offers "contains", however would prefer for "contains" to be the default after more filter types are added. I would also love to see a more comprehensive debug console with all fields available and better filtering to help sort through the larger field sets.

The speed and improved reliability of the debug console has translated into time savings, but the lack of copy/paste block capability and limited import export functionality still forces me to the old version sometimes.

Per B.

"Easy and fast setup"

What do you like best?

The fast and easy-to-use GUI.

Their slogan is something like "Stop coding and start integrate", and it is working.

What do you dislike?

Still some functions missing in the new html5 release. So at the moment you somtimes need to start the older silverlight release.

Migrate large datavolumes into Dynamics CRM

"Cloud Data Integration at Its Best"

What do you like best?

I love the easy switching on the interface which allows me to easily organise all the apps I use to integrate them into the cloud. It's very easy to use and is great for analysts such as myself.

What do you dislike?

There are some instances of very slow loading times, but it's not too significant and expected, really.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This would be on the top of my list for all your cloud integration. If you call the Support team beforehand, they can really help on your decision making.

It allows us to easily connect with other software and create automation techniques which have helped us immensely.

Dale P.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to get started. Tech support was pretty good.

What do you dislike?

Some functions did not work. Restarting the org solved the issue but it caused some delays at a critical time of the project.

Migrating data from one Salesforce org to another.

"All your apps in one cloud"

What do you like best?

Normally when someone gets this software, you expect plenty of start-up issues and delays, but Scribe Online had none of this and setting up was super simple.

What do you dislike?

With so many apps integrated into the Scribe Online cloud, there are some lagging issues and moments where the system will just freeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering Software to integrate apps and ensure they're all on the same page, Scribe Online is the best way too go

scribe online manages all of our software into one location, making it smooth to move datasets around and create rules that automate processes.

"Great tool for automation and integration"

What do you like best?

Entering data can be a pain but Scribe Online remedies that by allowing us to create rules to dictate what should go into the database of our apps. It's very smart and very customisable.

What do you dislike?

Scribe Online is lacking some distinct features which would aid many businesses, including better integration with Silverlight and a user interface that works quicker than it currently does.

Scribe Online allows us to handle our time management appropriately by automating our queries. We are also finding it to be a good use of integrating multiple systems, ensuring our data moves around sufficiently.

US
User in Sports

"Efficiency"

What do you like best?

It’s headwuarted in Pali alto, nice place. More importantly, it’s a fast software and I never have a problem using it’s to communicate with clients

What do you dislike?

It can be slow, I don’t expect this from a company like this. However this isn’t on a normal basis so I can’t complain. I also wish that the feedback page was easier to use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would try this if you have not already, it’s going to be much bigger I’m 5-7 years

I haven’t solved any problems with TIBCO, it offers a great distribution service

UF

"Excellent tool for Enterprise wide messaging system"

What do you like best?

It has perfect User Interface which helps developers to code efficiently. It has variety of tools which developer can easily drag and drop. The documentation is well maintained and has many small projects to get used to.

What do you dislike?

Parsing data just as JSON to XML needs more overhead.

Enterprise messaging system has never been easy without TIBCO. Tibco software helps to develop micro services which can be reused and can be easily developed.

Learn more about TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe)

TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe) Downloads

Learning about TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe)?

* We monitor all TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.