ThriveHive Reviews & Product Details

What is ThriveHive?

Marketing Simplified: More than 10,000 businesses rely on our guided marketing solutions to get found & stand out online. Mission: We believe businesses deserve help. At ThriveHive, we give businesses the right blend of solutions, data, and people, tailored specifically to their business to help them stand out and get found online.

ThriveHive Screenshots

ThriveHive Reviews

1-50 of 54 total ThriveHive reviews
Alternative Medicine
(Myself Only)

"Wonderful way for small business owners to get things up and running"

What do you like best?

One on one marketing coach has been invaluable for Flourish. Each session with Mike has provided me with a better understanding of next steps I need to take and why. Even with an MBA and an extensive business background, this has been helpful for me in terms of learning aspects of search engine optimization and social media marketing.

What do you dislike?

If I had to pick something, I would say that I wish the monthly maintenance fee for the website was a bit less, but other than that, nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

a scheduling option for using local spaces to schedule meetings...almost like a virtual meeting room scheduler. I know there is a website that offers professional meeting spaces that you can book based on the location and requirements for the meeting....would love to be able to tap in to something like that through my scheduler or roll my scheduler and a meeting location planner in to my dashboard.

Marketing, growing client base, managing leads and understanding which marketing tools are best serving my business.

(Myself Only)

"The Best Investment for my Business"

What do you like best?

I enjoy working with my marketing coach, Mike Flynn. When we first started working together, he took the time to understand my specific business. He gives me actionable steps to help improve SEO for my website; advises me on running Google, Facebook and Instagram ads to promote my business; and offers tips on how to improve email messaging to increase engagement. Overall, Mike has made my life easier. I truly appreciate the opportunity to work with him on my business.

What do you dislike?

I was excited about the ability to send out email blasts from the Thrivehive platform. However, because I am unable to customize messages in the way that I would like, I continue to use MailChimp. In addition, the platform does not allow me to shorten tracked links. So after I create a tracked link in Thrivehive, I shorten it using bitly. Also, I set up social posts through Hootsuite because of the ability to schedule Instagram and Linkedin posts.

I signed up for ThriveHive because I needed to save time. I wanted to automate my marketing efforts and find a better way to track and respond to leads. I've been using the platform since December 2017 and my leads have increased from around 10 to 40 per month. I also love that I was able to categorize all of my contacts and target email messages to the appropriate group.

Owner / Photographer
Photography

"Learn. Practice. Grow"

What do you like best?

I like their knowledge about making the most out of the internet and social media platforms. Melissa, who is my coach, is very helpful in guiding me through writing blogs, and tightening up my website. She's patient with me as I'm not a social media type.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about ThriveHive. They really do a very good job helping small to medium sized companies become better at marketing.

I'm a professional commercial photographer. Like any other business, I need a steady stream of new prospects and clients. Not being a social media type at all, ThriveHive is helping me realize the value of social media outlets, and guiding me through the maze.

Management Consulting

"SEO, content, and marketing-speak in easy-to-undertstand, bite size pieces."

What do you like best?

Working with Thrive Hive is the best thing I've done for my company. Mike has kept me focus on the big goals, broken down concepts into easy-to-understand and applicable-to-my-business pieces that have increased my understanding and confidence. I see new results each week. This is the perfect marketing vehicle for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a thing I dislike. Maybe that I can't hire them as my in-house team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The value of the marketing coach far exceeds my expectations. Mike is personable, interested, and a great teacher.

SEO, content, blogging, all with a focus to reach the industry and generate business. I receive new contacts each week from others in the industry reaching out to me for direction on how to grow their business as a risk manager.

Managing Partner

"Affordable and helpful. marketing platform"

What do you like best?

The marketing coach I started with 3 years ago in still my coach and he is very knowledgeable. Their pricing is very affordable. Lots of integrated tools and features. Tech support is very helpful and available to help.

What do you dislike?

Email marketing interface can use improvement and missing any meaningful reporting features. Issues with access to the website since a recent change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use all of the resources they offer - the coaches, website, blog posts

Helps with marketing and marketing related tasks and activities.

Co-Owner
Photography

"Finally, someone who does what they say they will!"

What do you like best?

Our coach, Mike is outstanding. His guidance and suggestions have produced results. He was even able to help us recover control of our Google business listing. Other companies have made many promises and have simply failed to deliver or even just follow up.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything to dislike about any of our interactions with anyone at ThriveHive. If you do need one, maybe they could pay me instead? Just kidding.

We have used them to increase our presence on the web mostly at this point. We have been coached on how to bring all our efforts together in a more concentrated marketing effort. Nothing quite as rewarding as seeing a lead come in from ThriveHive.

Adjunct Professor
Higher Education

"Thrivehive is a Virtual IT Department for my Small Business"

What do you like best?

I am the CEO of Financial COMFORT Consulting. Our primary role is providing direct services to entrepreneurs and developing solutions for personal finance. We are a microenterprise with 5 or fewer employees and do not have the capacity to have an IT Department.

Our website was designed and is hosted through ThriveHive. Whenever I need updates, I call them directly and they have been consistently gracious, providing superior customer service and quality work. Although, they are more than 700 miles away from our office, I feel like when I call them they are as close as the office next door. I have never had to make repeat calls either. They understand what I need and get it done precisely. They also provide me with a ton of resources to assist me in my marketing endeavors.

What do you dislike?

I love everything from the price to the quality of service. I have no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will be the best move for your small business endeavors! It is like having a virtual IT and Marketing department that enables you to feel empowered and look professional.

Marketing is an on-going opportunity for small business owners. With the help of the resources and services of ThriveHive it has been very optimistic.

Managing Director
Performing Arts

"Incredibly Customized and Attentive Service"

What do you like best?

The ThriveHive platform is an invaluable and robust tool that has truly streamlined many of our marketing efforts, which has saved us time and money. The regular one-on-one coaching that I've received with Mike as part of the tandem plan has upped our marketing game immensely.

What do you dislike?

I like pretty much everything about ThriveHIve. Occasionally the platform itself can be a little "buggy," but it's nothing that hitting Refresh can't solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use as much of the platform as you can and utilize the marketing coaching. It's well worth the investment, but only if you take advantage of as much as it has to offer.

With a small staff and limited resources, we don't always have the time to generate fresh new ideas to market our services, and Mike has brought that to the table through the marketing coaching. We have seen an increase in our revenue since we started using ThriveHive, and we're saving time and money doing it.

CEO
Accounting

"They are rock stars!"

What do you like best?

ThriveHive built my website in record time. It was such a painless process. It is nothing fancy which is what I wanted but it can do so much more than my old website I had and the best thing is I can quickly edit and update the data whenever I want. The analytics they provide are good and help the small business owner track what is happening with their website and social media. If you are looking for great customer service and a good quality product at an affordable price then you can't go wrong.

What do you dislike?

So far I have found nothing I dislike about the software. Still learning.

Increased presence on the web. Better analytics to track my marketing. Happiness because I no longer am wasting time and being frustrated to find out that my website can't do something that I wanted.

Management Consulting
(Myself Only)

"The difference is in the details"

What do you like best?

Mike Flynn, and TYhrive Hive, have been very helpful in getting me to focus properly on the most importatnt issues.. All have (and Mike especially) really educated me on SEO, web development and refinement of my business marketing. I really appreciate the thouroughnes and thoughtfulness in trying to make strong forward progression. I definitely feel that they (and especially Mike Flynn) have been, and continue to be, a strong factor in my business improvement

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about at all at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have been, for me, to be the most sincere and straight-forward marketing + company.

Increasing exposure, increasing client response, generating greater numbers of right target clients

"A great team, very efficient!"

What do you like best?

I have worked with ThriveHive for a number of years and have had dealings with multiple people. Everyone I have worked with has been extremely personable and helpful.

As a small business owner, I seek their suggestions on various topics and they always have fantastic ideas. Being from Boston it is great to know personally of another great company locally and be able to have such a great experience. They keep cost very minimal which also shows a commitment to their clients and their output is top notch. I have recommended them to other small businesses and will continue to do so!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any dislikes. With all of my experience with them I can't really think of anything!

I realized though them the benefits they can offer if I stepped up how I was using them. I saw examples of their work that I loved and they helped me get there.

President

"Love working with ThriveHive"

What do you like best?

I like that I have a marketing "team" that I can bounce ideas off of, and more importantly, learn from their experiences. I'm great at problem-solving, hence our line of adhesive frames, but not good at marketing at all. Melissa, my designated account rep, is insightful and willing to teach so that I can progress and build my business.

What do you dislike?

Not sure on this one. I've only been working with ThriveHive for a couple of months. I will say that I wish the software were usable for me. I use Mailchimp, so I haven't really been able to gain any growth with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the marketing consulting services even if the software isn't what you're looking for!

Marketing - getting the word out about our products. I saw an increase in Amazon sales of over 700% in just the first month. Now to keep that growth going and add to it is the goal!

ENT Consultant
Medical Devices

"Great service that provides true ROI"

What do you like best?

As a new gym in the Omaha area, our challenge was trying to gain the required analytics to determine the strength of our online presence and effectiveness in advertising. ThriveHive provided us this ability and truly gave us a crash course to get things moving.

The service is simple to use, the monthly consult with the marketing coach is always of value, and when needed, support is usually very quick to address any questions.

What do you dislike?

The editor is simple but small refinements have a learning curve. There is not a reference guide for quick answers to questions so you must reach out to their support department. Minor complaint.

Only other complaint is the dashboard seems to occasionally list items that have been dismissed but other account users. Again, very minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For small business users without a dedicated marketing team, ThriveHive is certainly worth a look. As a small business owner/operator, this has become a valuable piece of our day to day operations.

New website with much improved SEO - ThriveHive created us a new website for a very affordable rate. We have better analytics and saw immediate improvement with SEO.

Advertising analytics - regardless of marketing media, we can assign unique tracking methods to evaluate the effectiveness of the media and/or target audience as it relates specifically to lead generation.

Lead management - we can know manage marketing to gain new leads, track those leads, contact leads, and overall management the process in converting to clients.

One stop shop - ThriveHive provides us a one stop shop in communicating to both prospects and current clients whether through email, website or blog. Certainly simplifies digital content management.

Vice President, Marketing
Financial Services

"Best Company for Website Design. Period."

What do you like best?

The team at ThriveHive are incredibly professional and know web design. I signed up for the marketing consultation as well and it is worth way more than they are charging. With the rules for SEO changing constantly it is nice to know I have a team that keeps up with that so I don't have to. The web designs offered were many and varied and the designer took the time to learn my business and understand what I was trying to accomplish before starting to work. The sales team was very honest and upfront and happy to answer my many questions. I probably reviewed 20 companies before deciding on ThriveHive. I rarely give reviews but this company deserves a serious look as they knocked it out of the park for me.

What do you dislike?

There were no problems and nothing to dislike

Our previous website was out of date and not mobile optimized. We are now able to engage with our customers and expand our social media presence.

Founder and Owner
Government Administration
(10,001+ employees)

"Thank you to ThriveHive for their business and marketing coaching! My business is growing steadily."

What do you like best?

1) My business is growing and my Online presence is competitive. I’ve learned a lot about SEO, writing content, blogging and social media. My marketing coach is very accessible and I get solid recommendations of what I can do to build my business.

What do you dislike?

The new website design was a difficult process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you stick with it during the first 6 months as you’re implementing their suggestions. I got cold feet a few times. Admittedly, I was looking for a short term fix when I needed a long term answer. My business always has peaks and valleys so that wasn’t new. They stayed on me about getting reviews and blogging. Once I started to consistently doing these things, in addition to other suggestions, my business turned a corner. I feel strongly enough that I recommended that my sister work with them. They’re doing a great job!

Before I started working with Thrivehive I was worried that my industry had become saturated.. Over time I had always been busy enough that I didn’t need to market. Since 2008, literally, an avalanch of new practioners have entered my profession. I also worried that I wouldn't able to continue to stay competitive in today’s high tech world with a whole new generation entering my industry. I was anxious that my website and social media marketing efforts were inadequate. I have to admit I was scared. A year and 2 months later, I have the business I had before the 2008 recession. Through monthly coaching calls with one of the founders of the company, Adam Blake, I’ve learned a lot about how to successfully maintain both my website and social media. I’m not afraid anymore about being able stay competive in a crowded field. My sister is also a customer, and she is just as happy as I am. Thanks so much to Adam Blake and ThriveHive!

Health, Wellness and Fitness

"ThriveHive is the answer!"

What do you like best?

Customer service is ThriveHive's strong point. It's easy to set up a website - from picking out a theme - through color and font. There is so much help. The marketing plan is easy to follow. Any questions are answered immediately and fully. The people at ThriveHiive are knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. I am so happy to have ThriveHive.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike. Hmmmm - I need 40 characters here so I'll repeat myself. There really isn't anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would wholeheartedly recommend ThriveHive to anyone and everyone in a small business. It's an easy decision. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Business owners should spend their time in their business not trying to figure all of this out.

I had no plan for marketing so this is keeping my on target and moving when it comes to online and offline marketing. There is no "forgetting" to do something - it's right there in the plan. Any time I want to add or change my website to keep current with my services - it's just a few clicks away and there is immediate help if I need it. (I always need it.) The phone capture is amazing - especially the recordings. We now convert 90% of our phone captures to great customers. The ThriveHive blog is constantly giving me new, useful, relevant information that is easy to use and timely. This is, by far, the most comprehensive marketing solution for small businesses that I have ever encountered.

Founder/Partner
Law Practice

"My relationship with ThriveHive has been life changing. "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the tailored approach to improving my marketing efforts. The one on one coaching model keeps me motivated and keeps my efforts and objectives fresh.

What do you dislike?

You know, I really thought about this question and there is just no dislike worth entering here. Some sessions are more productive than others but I always come away with one or two good ideas to work on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to ask for a new coach if you do not feel a connection. They are super accommodating and responsive.

This product has really improved my marketing reach. I have consistently climbed up the Google rankings and am usually in the top three organic rankings for real estate attorneys . For the first time ever I am starting to get business beyond my normal word of mouth network. The number of people that call and inform me that they found me online is incredible.

Medium and Intuitive
Consumer Services

"Great value"

What do you like best?

My business coach, Melissa, has provided me with great advice, support and knowledge which has helped my business to grow and thrive. She has taught me so much. I highly recommend ThriveHive to anyone who wants to expand their business.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have an in-person experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's invaluable to learn from the knowledgeable business coaches. They teach you how to run and grow your business.

I am learning how to grow my business. I have realized an increase in traffic and appointments as a direct result of the coaching from ThriveHive.

"Thrive Hive can help small businesses navigate through the social media sea!!!"

What do you like best?

I love their one on one coaching calls. These are worth there value by themselves!!!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike about Thrivehive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small business in need of guidance and support in marketing your company... they are outstanding and I highly recommend giving them a try!!! I have been extremely pleased with their guidance and recommendations.

How to be "searchable and findable" by your future customers/new clients optimizing SEO, email, and social media. We have seen increased traffic to our website, increased inquiries, and more new clients.

Owner/Instructor at Jake SAT Prep
Primary/Secondary Education
(Myself Only)

"Perfect marketing solution for a small business"

What do you like best?

I had long known that the biggest shortcoming in my business model was a lack of a formal marketing plan. Like many sole proprietors, I tend to do everything myself and while my expertise in my industry is deep, I do not have a marketing background.

My marketing coach at ThriveHive is the expert I needed. While the hand holding is certainly needed to point me in the right direction, I believe being held accountable to someone else is a huge part of what makes me follow up on my various marketing projects.

What do you dislike?

This is a mandatory field so I will type at least forty characters.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reach out to them ASAP. They will ask you many questions to learn about your business and will give you some suggestions right away.

The service I offer is top notch, but I have always struggled with how to make my services known to more people. Since I have been a ThriveHive client, more people have found me in google searches due to my increased SEO.

Owner/Publisher
Alternative Medicine

"Excellence"

What do you like best?

The customer service support is beyond measure, the best I have ever experienced. The fact that every time I call, I get a representative who is truly concerned about my website needs, and willing to help me through the entire process is especially important to me. Due to a brain injury from an accident that effected my memory, I probably need to call on them more often than most, but each time they are helpful and patient. After a previous experience with a different web hosting company, I not only had serious issues with security, but I never made a profit in almost 3 years. With ThriveHive web hosting, even though the base fee was slightly higher, I made a profit in my first year. I highly recommend ThriveHive.com as your web hosting company, whether it is for a basic needs small business website, or for your large corporation. Their security and customer service excels above all others in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

I must be honest, it will be difficult to come up with 40 characters stating what I dislike about my web hosting company ThriveHive.com because there is simply nothing I dislike about their company or their service. It is beyond excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely recommend ThriveHive to any company large or small, that is looking for an excellent company to work with and make a strong and successful business statement online.

They have very qualified customer service and tech support people, as I have called several times and have had excellent assistance each and every time.

The business problems I have solved as a result of ThriveHive is to realize my goal of making money on line to overcome my health limitations of maintaining a brick and mortar company. The benefits that I have realized; is that it has enabled me to become involved in a career again, that I not only enjoy, but have made a profit at.

Health, Wellness and Fitness

"I'm so glad ThriveHive found me!"

What do you like best?

I've been a ThriveHive customer for five months. I signed up for the platform that included access to a marketing coach. I wanted to see if the money and time I was spending on marketing my chiropractic clinic was driving any business my way. I did not think that I'd stick to paying for the coach more than the initial three months but I have found the ongoing communication with my coach to be such a help! My coach has inspired me to push myself and my biz marketing in ways I've been unable to do on my own. So thank you!!!

What do you dislike?

I've had a few frustrating bugs to work out on the Thrive Hive platform... namely their email newsletters and auto-responders. But overall I LOVE working with my coach Brian and the support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do yourself a favor and sign up for the plan that includes the marketing coach.

I launched a beautiful new custom website that sets me apart from the competition. I had been using a generic mobile responsive chiropracic website service when I started with ThriveHive. After three months I realized I needed something unique. I have a marketing plan! (rather than a run by the seat of my pants approach) I have data! Wow. I am using tracked phone lines on all my social media channels, online directories and google as well as with the mailers we do. It's great to see where the calls are coming from.

Education Management
(Myself Only)

"ThriveHive Has Rocked My Online Business!"

What do you like best?

There are so many areas of ThriveHive to list, it is difficult to choose just one!

By far, the marketing expertise shared by my Marketing Coach, and all of the staff at ThriveHive, has made a huge difference in the conversions on my site.

The Marketing Plan in the dashboard is amazing! It provides articles related to the areas I need to work on for my website and notes and suggestions from my coach.

The Coaching calls have been instrumental in taking my business to the next level.

What do you dislike?

This seems like a trick question. ;) The only thing I dislike is that I did not find ThriveHive sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for solid support, coaching and marketing growth for your business, call ThriveHive to see what they can do for you. The free, live demo will answer all of your questions and you can decide from there if it is for you. Don't put it off. I wish I had started with them sooner.

My initial purpose in contacting ThriveHive was to increase conversions of website visitors to leads. Within 6 months of working with them, my conversions increased by OVER 200%!

I now have not only a much better and solid understanding of SEO and the importance of Calls To Action, but also how to implement them for my business in ways that are helping my business to grow to the next level!

Media Production

"Emotive, proactive and affordable"

What do you like best?

The best part is my businesses increased nearly threefold. I find my search rankings in the first three spots most of the time. The web site design provided was very practical although it did not have the glitz and gloss of comparable websites in my industry, but it did the work. Changes are always done promptly and within a day. The blog entry functionality with a provision to post on Facebook and Twitter simultaneously is awesome. Sending out emails to clients is also easy and with great tracking tools it is possible to track how many people opened their emails and visited the links on the email. Having the ability to have conversations with clients; prospective and registered, recorded is a great plus.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes text entered can go wacky; lose its formatting. It means having to call/email support. Again, most requests are attended to and rectified within a day, so not really a dislike. However, it would be nice to have an interface to work with while having to enter a html snippet or paste a photograph etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Benefits

-ability to listen to telephone conversations with clients

-mass emailing

-search engine optimization

-blog posting and simultaneous cross posting on Facebook & Twitter

-call to action forms on the web site

Benefits

-ability to listen to telephone conversations with clients

-mass emailing

-search engine optimization

-blog posting and simultaneous cross posting on Facebook & Twitter

-call to action forms on the web site

Real Estate Agent and Consultant
Real Estate

"Good quality and value for a small business "

What do you like best?

The platform is simple and easy to use. The support is fast and friendly when there are issues. The pricing is pretty good given what you get. The individual specialized attention when originally designing the site and with the ongoing market support is great.

The monthly consultation has been extremely helpful in growing my online presence and making sure I keep my website going in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

Not much. As a few others have said they could beef up some of the options in the email marketing.

There are also some gaps in some things you can put on your website, such as they can't do a "+1" button, they only recently added a InShare button and things like that.

Fairly small critique and I know they are working on some of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely talk with one of their consultants about your needs and desires and listen to what they can offer. They do listen to what you have to say and will tailor the recommendations to your criteria.

ThriveHive has helped me build a respectable website that has started to get good traffic and real leads. I still have a long way to go to get where I want to be but my monthly consults with Adam have been very valuable and continue to improve and refine my strategy to improved results.

Owner/Travel Architect
Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Are real business partner"

What do you like best?

Where shall I begin? I like the regular meetings and that we have an agenda with tasks and goals. I like that when I hit a stumbling block Adam listens -- and finds a way around the issue. At the end of our session I always, always come away with a tip that will help move our company forward. Everyone on the Thrive Hive team is responsive and the "help" tab is truly helpful--with someone emailing or calling very quickly. I like the option of attaching a unique phone number to a campaign that helps us track activity.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, the staff and service are perfect, however there are a few things with the site itself that could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of my best business decisions.

We hired Thrive Hive to help with marketing and what they have done is show us ways to get noticed. Little tweeks to our website, text, tagging, page layouts, social media, links -- the list is long.

Marketing Director

"Thrivehive has outstanding customer service"

What do you like best?

I recommend Thrivehive to everyone who is looking for website solutions. Not only do they customize a website and marketing tracking solutions and so much more for you, they have the most incredible team. I work closely with Adam Blake on marketing techniques on a monthly basis. In between meetings, when I have questions, their staff, I mostly work with Daniel Kelly, return my emails or call me immediately to help me with any questions I might have. Also, it's important to me when I refer someone, that they are taken care of right away. Jason Dolan immediately responds and helps everyone that I refer to the program. Everyone feels that they are being given specialized attention. I couldn't feel more comfortable with the team. I have 3 websites with them and I'm thrilled with all they offer.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Thrivehive. They have been incredibly helpful to me in all aspects

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It costs what I view to be a minimal amount to get a website and backend lead tracking, email and so much more platform. I was paying double the amount and I didn't have a marketing coach to meet with every month. I have everything in one place and a coach. I refer every business owner I know to Thrivehive.

Saving time and money and getting coached on marketing trends

CEO
Financial Services

"Thrivehive is the "Rock Star" of Internet Marketing"

What do you like best?

The Thrivehive team have made a huge difference in our internet leads. We are getting telephone calls from all the major marketing areas, NY, CA, TX... everywhere. We we getting no phone leads before asking Thrivehive to takeover our marketing plan.

And, it's not just the effective marketing plan, but also the prompt courtesy of a reply or solution to my questions or website issues.

You guys are undoubtedly the "Rock Stars" of internet marketing. Glad you're on my side and not my competitor's.

Thank you Thrivehive, all of you, for caring about my business.

What do you dislike?

Are you kidding? What is there to dislike?

Getting leads to grow our business and be competitive.

Partner
Real Estate
(Myself Only)

"ThriveHive will help you grow your business."

What do you like best?

The system ThriveHive uses to grow local business is fair, honest and more importantly effective. They're list of services is flexible and at each step it works. They understand entrepreneurial needs and work effectively to reaching profitable goals. I am completely impressed and amazed at what they have to offer.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing not to like about ThriveHive. No gimmicks, no strings attached. Just results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need help with a local business and. we looked at many, ThriveHine is the best alternative.

When we first engaged ThriveHive our business was down month over month for 2 years. We initially went back to the things that helped us succeed initially but it wasn't working. The business environment has changed with the digital world. ThriveHive helped us catch up.

Founder & Tour Leader
Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Redesigned Website "

What do you like best?

I chose ThriveHive because they specifically cater to small businesses like mine and they have been very prompt at assisting me, starting with a re-desgined new website.

It took us only 3 weeks to transfer content from the old website to the new one and make it look way better. This could not have been possible without the help of Victoria Elliott. She did not only work hard to make it happen so quickly but she was also very flexible to interact with me and get things done. Efficient, precise, professional and patient are only some of the adjectives to describe her work. Grazie!!!

Another big "grazie" is to Lauren Quilty who assisted me from the beginning.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything and actually I'm getting better at using html for coding.

New website and looking forward to learning more about Marketing applications for my small business.