ThriveCart Reviews & Product Details

AM
What do you like best?

Thrive cart has ALL the features you need in a shopping cart. It does landing pages, pop ups, embeds.

It processes everything smoothly without any hiccups and best of all it makes my life easier.

Before I had Thrive Cart I had to use awkward forms, that never really fit with my page, or I had to send my users offsite to process payments.

With Thrive Cart everything is now "in house" and my users feel much better about buying from me.

Get it, you won't be dissapointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I would rather change the colors of backgrounds on the standard landing page, but that's ok, because I can just embed it if I want to do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This will serve your business well. You only need this one product with this functionality. You won't need to buy another add on product to process payments. (you do still need a payment processor like Stripe) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This allows me to solve the problem of collecting payments for my digital products.

Before Thrive Cart, I had to say send my users "off site" to process my payment. Now I can keep them on site, and it makes me look REALLY good and professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ThriveCart Overview

What is ThriveCart?

ThriveCart is a shopping cart platform enabling businesses to boost revenue withhigh converting cart pages.

ThriveCart Details

ThriveCart
N/A
Answer a few questions to help the ThriveCart community
Have you used ThriveCart before?

ThriveCart Reviews

Showing 5 ThriveCart reviews
Already have ThriveCart?
Founder
What do you like best?

I purchased ThriveCart for a one-time fee and I was skeptical at first due to it being so affordable compared to the other shopping cart options out there. It has beyond exceeded my expectations. The user interface is easy and intuitive, the layout makes for flexibility and a great customer experience. The options for payment processors, upsells, downsells, bumps... they are easy and effective.

After implementing Thrivecart I saw my conversions increase 2000% (was using woocommerce at the time) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a better Facebook pixel tracking integration, it's difficult to 100% accurately track sales, upsells, bumps, etc.

I do not like that the invoice has a download purchase button that I haven't been able to remove. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was struggling with creating a streamlined, user friendly check out experience with upsell and bump options and ThriveCart offers it. It's professional looking and it works. There's flexibility with design, but it doesn't overcomplicate the design process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editor
Food Production
What do you like best?

How quickly I can create products and deploy them to my website. It's intuitive, fast and it works right out of the box. I also LOVE the reporting capability of the software. It makes it easy to get a a grasp of my business at a glance. With less than three clicks, I can know exactly how much money I made in the month-to-date, or in the previous month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd really like to be able to customize my checkout page a bit more than ThriveCart currently allows. But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make given the speed at which I can deploy and how good it already looks. I'd also love it if ThriveCart made it easy to implement Brian Moran's One-Page Funnel strategy, which is currently not possible given the checkout options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering it, get it. You will not regret it, I promise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Checking out customers and getting revenue reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

The Interface, the bug-less product, ability to up sell, down sell, Integrations with lots of tools. Powerful analytics, A/B testings, smart funnels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a broad subscription management features yet. But it's coming soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrations with more wordpress membership platforms & a way to manage subscriptions will be a better way to develop . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So many problems with sales. It's helping us to get more sales & profits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The fact that I can easily set up upsells and downsells is a HUGE reason why I like ThriveCart. It's super easy to set up and works well on my landing page software (Leadpages). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't quite figured out how to set it up with my membership plugin on my Wordpress site, but that might be due to my lack of great technical skills. I do plan on asking my tech guy to figure it out for me. Right now, I use ThriveCart for all other purchases except for my membership, and I'm super happy with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm making more money because of the upsells. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.