Threads Culture

Threads Culture

Threads is a software tool that's designed to help build and maintain a best-in-class culture.

Work for Threads Culture?

Learning about Threads?

Compare Threads Culture to Similar Solutions

Threads Culture Reviews

Ask Threads a Question
Threads review by Lauren P.
Lauren P.

"Threads helps us keep performance top-of-mind all year, not just once per year at review time."

What do you like best?

I love that Threads is ongoing, not just an annual process. The ability to leave feedback anytime throughout the year for peers and for managers is very helpful to our organization. I also love that Threads is able to measure our employees' work performance and cultural fit, as each are very important within our company culture.

What do you dislike?

Only negative I can think of is that our job descriptions aren't updated, but that's not really a Threads problem :)

Threads helps us maintain performance documentation and reviews all in one place, when before it was separate and hard to locate. Threads also helps with the recency effect that can happen during review season.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Threads Culture
Showing 38 Threads reviews
Threads review by Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

"Simple, effective, and affordable performance management tool"

What do you like best?

The feedback feature is such a great way to provide timely feedback and track employee performance throughout the year. It is super easy to use, which is very important in order to gain acceptance of employees and managers during the implementation phase!

Also, the ability to rate employees on our organization's core values is a great way to take it beyond just evaluating based on job requirements.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see better goal tracking capabilities within the review template. Have already made a request and understand this will be a part of future updates.

Better performance management- Our managers are now able to keep better track of their team members' performance throughout the year, which should make a huge difference come annual review time later this year. It is virtually impossible to remember what someone did 11 months ago, so the real-time feedback collected during the entire review cycle is amazing!

Improved morale- Employees can easily provide feedback for one another at any time, which is a great morale booster!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Threads Culture
Threads review by Kare T.
Kare T.

"Extremely Helpful Software"

What do you like best?

I like that Threads keeps track of employee progress throughout the year (feedback) so I don't have to remember it all at review time. Also, each annual review is kept so I can go back and see if employees are improving or staying the same.

The feedback feature is extremely helpful in keeping track of employee progress throughout the year.

What do you dislike?

Even though the people at Threads are very helpful and try and make the on-boarding process as smooth as possible, it's still very time consuming. There's really not much anyone can do about that. It took me awhile to complete the job descriptions, Core Values and Results for each description, but once that was finished it made the whole review process go much smoother. The time investment is worth it in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the time it takes to set it up.

Before, we didn't like any of the review templates we came across and settled every year on a different one. We'd take the time to research and try and find a better one, but it never happened. With Threads, we basically create our own template and don't have to spend the time each year figuring out what we want to evaluate on.

In addition, we struggled with evaluating the entire year rather than the last few months that we could remember. With the feed back section we can evaluate and document throughout the entire year.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Threads review by Jane R.
Jane R.

"More than a traditional review software"

What do you like best?

Availability to everyone in the company. This software levels the playing field between executives to mid-management to the guys on the dock. By using the Feedback option, every employee has the opportunity to give feedback to any other employee, including management. We were concerned we might see a lot of negative comments, but to date our employees are taking the program seriously.

What do you dislike?

Must have an email to use. Because many of our employees are in production and do not have company emails, we used an inexpensive web domain service and created emails specifically for this purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you do your due diligence and compare Threads Culture to other options available to you. not only is the software a great tool, but the team at Threads is very easy to work with.

We had been discussing how to fully integrate our core values into the every day for each employee. Now their reviews are rated not only on their job performance, but how they behave as they perform their jobs. It's a great tool to drive home our values.

Threads review by Andrew D.
Andrew D.

"Catalyst for Organizational Change"

What do you like best?

What I like about Threads Culture is its unique approach to performance evaluations and culture reinforcement with a special emphasis on core values and results based on each individual contributing to the effectiveness of the organization. Threads' approach alligns perfectly with my belief that the most effective way to improve any organization is by improving the organization's culture. I appreciate how Threads' evaluates employees on core values and results seperately rather than averaging both scores together. My personal favorite feature is its "Feedback" module allowing for 360 degree feedback company wide -- giving all employees a voice on how their co-workers perform at work.

- Easy to use

- Phenomenal customer service

What do you dislike?

No negative comments. Threads' takes pride in continuously improving its solution according to customer feedback.

The main business problems solved by Threads Culture in my organization are:

- A lack of an evident, portrayal of shared core values in all of our team members, and thus lack of a commonly agreed upon shared company culture.

- Lack of accountability of team members

- Satisfaction with the status quo of some team members due to complacency

- Lack of an effective way to evaluate the contribution of individual team members.

- Inadequate employee engagement and recognition

Threads review by Administrator

"Threads is Great for Small companies"

What do you like best?

I think it is important for employees to be able to provide feedback on each other. It becomes helpful to the manager when it is time for their review. But it also helps provide real-time feedback and allows for problems to be fixed sooner than later, if used appropriately.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like how the review is based off of the job description; mostly because almost all of our employees have a different "job description." So rather than updating one job description and it applies to 10, 15, 20 people... I have to update over 40 job descriptions for 50 employees. It's not Threads fault that we have so many different job descriptions, so this wouldn't even be a thought of mine if our job descriptions applied to multiple people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and the support is like non other.

It has created consistency with most annual reviews. There are still some managers that refuse to use it, but for those that do, it's nice having a similar format for 75% of our employees.

"Easy Performance Reviews"

What do you like best?

Threads continues to get features upgrades that are helpful. It's easy to leave comments about our own work, for our supervisors, or comments for other employees. It's been helpful in using it for ranking people we are considering hiring as well.

What do you dislike?

Inability to toggle EASILY between admin role and user role when it comes to my own review. I'd like to be able to temporarily turn off admin role and then turn it back on myself. Or simply as it relates to my own review to state I'm acting as a user and not as an admin. They do allow me to turn it off, but I'd have to involve other people to turn it back on. We're too busy for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended it on SHRM HR-related bulletin boards when others have asked for review software recommendations.

We have a more streamlined approach to bi-annual reviews now. We are able to see how everyone scores/ranks next to each other.

Threads review by User

"Great product, but rarely use"

What do you like best?

Great to be able to give feedback good and bad about an employee. I like that there are photos so I can verify who I'm talking to.

What do you dislike?

When we first started using it at my company, the employee were separate into salaried and hourly, and only the salaried had Threads accounts. I found myself wanting to enter comments about an employee, but they were hourly so I couldn't. Also, I find that I don't interact much with people outside my department, so I don't have much to comment about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to promote the app so that people remember to use it. Also, in a manufacturing facility it's hard to get users on the computers to use the product. Also, I have some ideas for this product, but not sure where to submit them.

I don't think I''m seeing any benefits or solving any problems and find that I don't ever think to use the product even if a situation arose that warranted a comment. I'm not in the habit of using it and it's not promoted much at my company.

Threads review by Jenna M.
Jenna M.

"Two Thumbs up for Threads"

What do you like best?

At CNS, our purpose is to improve rural broadband. We've always been focused on that but, had never had it so narrowly defined as we were able to do with the use of Threads Culture platform. Our structure is non traditional with employees throughout MN, ND, and MI. Some folks report to our HQ, their home, car, hotel or remote office. In order for us to all stay connected and maintain our purpose, it takes diligent work. We're able to create, define, and communicate our core values effectively with Threads. Our core values are at the center of everything we do now including our interviews, meetings, emails, branding and, now, our annual reviews. The platform is simple to use and you really can't beat the good ol' Midwest Customer Service. The crew at Threads genuinely cares about incorporating the sometimes 'hidden' values and bringing them to the forefront. And, like us, they like to have fun with their work. Ben, Kim, Teresa and Sean are all top notch (as I'm sure are others but, that's who I work with most often). If you want your folks to be inspired by your purpose day in and out start thinking about your culture, define it, and roll it out with an engaging presentation from Sean with Threads.

What do you dislike?

Have yet to run into anything the folks at Threads won't assist with or update right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely!

We've been able to review folks based on how intertwined with our culture and core values instead of just 'technical' pieces of their work. We've made a more well-rounded review process.

Threads review by Lauren P.
Lauren P.

What do you dislike?

Threads review by Sandy K.
Sandy K.

"Easy Peasy! "

What do you like best?

Our company has been using Threads for our review portal for a year now. As a manager responsible for multiple team member reviews, Threads allows me to be able to rely on other team members feedback to make the most of our annual reviews. This portal allows team members to either give a shout out for something that one of my team has done or be able to give confidential, constructive criticism which helps me mentor if something needs tending to. At review time, I am able to reflect back on those comments to be able to conduct a meaningful review. I also enjoy being able to share those positive feedback comments to my direct team members every Friday when Threads releases them to me. It is uplifting for all involved.

What do you dislike?

Other than getting to know a new system, I'm not seeing any negative. The portal allows confidentiality where it is needed and alerts a direct manager and our HR administrator of any issues sooner than later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try....the benefits of having ALL team members able to weigh in and give confidential feedback helps managers access how things are going.

Threads allows comments to be made as they happen, rather than waiting or trying to remember at review time. One of the goals that my team adopted was to make two Threads comments for ANY team member every month. They have seen the benefit - especially when I am able to release the positive comments that have been made about them.

Threads review by Ron W.
Ron W.

"Threads is a superior tool to support your company's efforts in performance management."

What do you like best?

The philosophical basis - based on a healthy interactive culture - is compatible with our ideals.

The ease of use and the ability to tailor the level of sophistication.

The people that support its use.

What do you dislike?

It takes work! It rises to our level of engagement, or sinks if we don't continually refresh, promote, and revisit out objectives. To be a bit clearer, Threads itself is not complex or difficult. Performance management demands diligence and attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a super tool. The better your up front planning, the better the implementation will be. Plan to designate time for regular administration. Ask questions. Set goals for your use of Threads and make a Threads Performance score part of your thinking: it is a 'living' system that needs to adjust as your organization changes.

We are continually improving our skills in performance management, getting more clear every year on how to better communicate with, and engage, our people. We are evolving to a performance-based compensation environment and Threads accommodates that very well.

Benefits include the introduction and maintenance of continually improving performance coaching, keeps alive the values of our culture, and facilitates goal setting.

Threads review by Clint M.
Clint M.

"This tool is exactly what we wanted/needed. It was like they were the angel on our shoulder."

What do you like best?

Being able to measure your employees in both areas, results and values. They are not averaged and they shouldn't be. This looks at how the person helps out the whole, all organizations are teams this tool helps build your team. Comments and the weekly report out is amazing, so simple but so effective to keep key individuals in the loop.

What do you dislike?

Cool part is a couple of things I had slight issues with they are working on correcting so they will no longer be issues. (by the time you read this it might be changed already) Example, one of the items was how documents could be stored for employees, like a virtual employee folder. HR, manager and employee can get to it at any time, from any computer. I wanted different restrictions on who could upload and delete, that is being updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no commitment, just do it you will see it has more to offer than just what you can find searching their website.

We are solving the problems of people producing results at the expense of company values. It is telling us who is actually producing for the company. in both results and building the team.

Threads review by User

"Strengthening Team Culture with Proven Review Software and Employee Engagement "

What do you like best?

Threads Culture offers a solid product with extremely helpful customer service. The software is very simple to use, and the customer support reps respond to my questions almost immediately! The service is also very personalized, and they are open to thoughts and suggestions. You can tell they place a true value on their customers.

The software has a unique way of incorporating core values into the review process. My team has seen a sharp increase in alignment with the companies values as a result of Threads Culture. We never realized how much we could improve our team environments by including this element during the review process.

Threads Culture is extremely valuable, and our company would highly recommend taking the time to learn the benefits of utilizing this software.

What do you dislike?

The software develops and updates with new features frequently. The request feedback feature will be very beneficial for our organization, but some managers do find it difficult at times to stay on-top of new and upcoming releases.

We utilize Threads Culture to incorporate our core values with our review process. Our team members have really appreciated this because it rewards individuals who contribute to positive work environment, not just employees who focus only on completing their responsibilities. The request feedback feature is helping us to stay on top of check-ins and reviews!

Threads review by Kathleen R.
Kathleen R.

"I recommend Threads"

What do you like best?

The ease of the system and the super fast customer service when ever I need assistance.

What do you dislike?

No negative comments. Threads continues to make improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product. Threads does more then just performance reviews. It allows you to continually update performance more then one time a year. Being able to log the good and bad throughout the year. This tool allows employees to make changes and improve in their roles, as Managers can constantly track how they are doing and share this with their employees. Keeping the line of communication consistant and open with employees is key and Threads helps make this easier to do.

We had been looking into all different types of Performance Management tools and really liked how Threads stood out. Threads was more about culture and making sure all our employees not only did their job but also worked well with others in the company.

I really like the feedback tool. Being able to add comments about anyone in the company has really benefited us for when its time to sit down and do a review for Managers.

Threads review by Frank F.
Frank F.

"Great Platform For Performance + Culture Reviews"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability of combining culture and job performance when evaluating a team member. All other platforms I looked at only focused on job performance. They were missing half the picture! Threads Culture does a great job of combining the two.

What do you dislike?

I would like for the ability of other team members to view positive feedback that was given to them. People like to be recognized for a job well done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a platform that combines job performance and culture performance, this is the platform for you.

An easy way for our managers to evaluate team members on job performance and how well they fit in our culture

Threads review by Angela W.
Angela W.

"Threads is where SIMPLICITY AND RESULTS meet!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of this software. It is extremely user friendly and immediate support is always available! I also love the Rating Scale that is provided to ensure fairness in the scoring process. The science behind this is genius!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can say that I dislike about the software is that there are certain things that you can't delete, i.e., job descriptions/titles. I would like to delete them if desired.

Threads streamlines our performance evaluations process by allowing us to turn a manual procedure into a time-saving electronic process that not only save time but actually uses metrics and tools to effectively measure how an employee is performing. This software helps with accuracy and is fail-proof!

"Revolutionary"

What do you like best?

It's very easy for managers and employees to use and has enabled us to have it all electronic, providing easy access for future reference. Our CEO loves the fact that he can get instant information on individuals, departments or the entire company related to performance. We also love that this software ties in values as well as results. And the feedback tool is fantastic. Our employees have really embraced this.

What do you dislike?

One thing we'd like to be able to do is print the org chart. .

We needed a simple solution to getting managers to review employees without bias and also have the data saved in a way we could access and analyze at any time- this does that.

Threads review by consuelo s.
consuelo s.

"Great client service and product"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use, intuitive,

What do you dislike?

The layout for printing the reviews is awkward but in general, the product is designed to be for electronic use, not paper.

It significantly reduces the guess work of employee reviews. Makes it more easier to compare employees in the same positions as well as determine what each person needs to work on. Good tools for seeing where everyone in the company is at with respect to the mission and job descriptions.

Threads review by Rosanne M.
Rosanne M.

"Deleted Review Restore"

What do you like best?

The effort on the part of Both Teresa and her team to try to restore a review that had been deleted

What do you dislike?

The fact that they were unable to restore the lost review

Performance Review Process. The benefits have been greater documented communications between not only supervisor and their direct reports but between co-workers as well. This is finally beginning to lead to solid reviews with real daily activities to stand behind and support them.

"Outstanding/Reliable/Supportive/Knowledgeable"

What do you like best?

Every team member is knowledgeable, energetic, passionate about helping you understand and develop a positive and collaborative office culture

What do you dislike?

The program at this point doesn't offer a Self Assessment Option for my team. I understand that it is being developed and will launch by end of 2018. However, they did helped us develop our self assessment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the only product on the market that will enhance how you communicate with your staff and how positively they experience your firm.

We had a challenge with an employee that placed himself in a quadrant where they were not living our Brand and only sometimes productive. Prior to review time they worked with us to deliver a positive and supportive review and gave us suggestions to support this employee to either take ownership or decide they weren't a fit for our office culture. We learned so much as did the employee who is now embracing our culture and wanting to consistently live our brand (values) and be more productive.

Threads review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Threads Keeps Us Connected"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and navigate threads. It is made simply so virtually anyone can use it. Also, I like how it ties values and results to give review scores.

What do you dislike?

I disklike how you cannot change things without changing it globally. I have been working around threads pulling the full job description to create shorter quarterly reviews. In order to do that I had to make 2 job descriptions for each employee. 1 with their full annual review job description and one for the shorter quarterly reviews.

We use threads to boost employee engagement by providing more regular feedback between the managers and their employees.

Threads review by kurt k.
kurt k.

"KCCU Client Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to maneuver system, prompt and professional service

Itemized fields to capture employee performance

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, other than some maneuverability matters

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend

If, and that is always a BIG IF, our Team Members are going in on a consistent basis to place comments, and if all recipients are going in to the system to review and provide feedback, then the value is realized

Threads review by Frank O.
Frank O.

"Still a work in progress"

What do you like best?

feedback component is very helpful and the "visible" to recipient function is well received.

What do you dislike?

it is a challenge to get people to engage more on the feedback. Also I wish it would allow for self-evaluation rather than the staff do it manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage staff members in the decision to get their buy in

central repository for evaluations

Threads review by Willie L.
Willie L.

"Excellent Tool for Communication"

What do you like best?

The feedback feature is very easy to use. I have the ability to give feedback to any employee in the organization and can choose to make it visible to them. When it comes time to populate a review, I can easily access all of the feedback captured throughout the year.

What do you dislike?

We started Threads with a pilot group (salaried) and I wish we would have started with ALL employees.

Threads allows us to view culture alignment, throughout the organization. We can easily see where we excel and what our areas of opportunity are.

Threads review by Matthew W.
Matthew W.

"Great Product "

What do you like best?

The ability to incorporate meaningful performance reviews that are fully customizable and unique to your organization.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to see improved is the organizational chart display and functionality.

He creation of job descriptions have been made a lot easier and the ability to complete performance evaluations in a timely manner.

Threads review by Lynn C.
Lynn C.

"Excellent Customer Service with a Wonderful Product"

What do you like best?

The maneuverability and overall options are so easy to use. The system is set up for success.

What do you dislike?

Creating review dates can be problematic. They are automatically populated but not altered if there are overlapping events or differently named reviews for the same time frame

Recommendations to others considering the product

No other system that we have found offers the accountability and features that are available with this product.

We use Threads Culture daily. We encourage use for the positive as well as negative and rely on this information for promotions and terminations.

Threads review by Jacque E.
Jacque E.

"Good"

What do you like best?

I like you can make your comments to another coworker visible. This way your coworker see they are being appreciated throughout the year and not just at review time.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could see the comments left about me soon that once a year; especially if I need to correct a behavior.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allowing your employees to see feedback more than annual. That way if there is behavior that needs corrected, it is addressed throughout the year.

People are feeling like they are being appreciated and their work is getting noticed.

Threads review by Administrator

"Great and easy to manage"

What do you like best?

The simplicity both visually and navigation wise

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the rating scale is not in a more obvious spot

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is better for a small business.

we have solved the issue with having to create these reviews on our own with no structure. Now we have structure and it is the same scoring system for everyone. We have the same questions for everyone value wise which is great as well. We can also compare everyone's scores which is an improvement for us.

"Paperless and Effective"

What do you like best?

I like the automatic reminders when reviews are due and the fact that you can leave feedback on co-workers that don't report directly to you. It's a good way to record positive feedback on co-worker performance throughout the year. Love the responsiveness of customer service.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of updates so it can be challenging to keep managers abreast of changes.

Great way to encourage documenting performance feedback both positive and opportunistic.

Threads review by Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.

"Special Request / Org. Chart Report "

What do you like best?

Top notch customer service; immediate action taken to help solve the issue at hand, in addition to insightful suggestions to improve our organizations usage and experience with Threads.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything to dislike in my humble opinion.

For our organization in particular, Threads has been extremely helpful with the entire review process for 200 employees. Everything is now highly efficient, accurate and streamlined.

Threads review by Administrator

"Terrific Software and Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can have a support team in Threads that is highly responsive in your needs. They answer your questions and concerns quickly.

What do you dislike?

I would like a place to click on for video tutorials on the landing page for users to provide any quick answers and FAQs in one spot. That would come in handy for those who are new to the software and/or learning it.

I like the giving of feedback through the system for employee engagement and how it provides reminder of due dates and houses the performance reviews verses paper.

Threads review by Administrator

"Simple to use, effective"

What do you like best?

Easy to gather employee feedback. Threads helps make employees conscious of their interactions with coworkers.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would have a more encompassing HR feature (to include benefit information, payroll data and PTO tracking)

Culture improvement. It's been a great tool to tie culture in with individual performance reviews.

Threads review by Administrator

"Culture criteria matter too"

What do you like best?

Easy duplication of position descriptions; feedback function and recent enhancements are great

What do you dislike?

Hiring component only includes interview tracking rather than a more comprehensive ATS

Showing employees and candidates that culture fit is as important as results. The definitions for the rating scale seem to help managers making evaluations.

Threads review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Make the investment in Threads!"

What do you like best?

The team at Threads care about their customers.

What do you dislike?

Really there is nothing I dislike what Threads. They will continue bringing on new clients so hope they continue hiring to support the growth!

Employee disengagement. Has helped start the conversation with these employees and how they can improve.

"My Review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we can now send comments that are visible to the employee

What do you dislike?

The lack of a mobile app, it would be nice to have one.

Makes it mush easier to stay in touch with my team and others throughout the business

"Customer-Focused Service"

What do you like best?

Threads is customer-focused on continually works to meet our ever-changing needs. Their assistance behind the scenes is amazing and they are always open to feedback so they can work on new developments to the system.

What do you dislike?

We have certain members of our employees that do not utilize a computer in their day-to-day responsibilities that poses some challenges for us but this is nothing on Threads' end.

We can directly measure and hold our employees to our core value standards and provides instant feedback and recognition.

Threads review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Lots of updates"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the frequency of the updates to the software

What do you dislike?

While we use threads - I haven't had a formal review in 3 years

Recommendations to others considering the product

buy it - you will like it

Threads helps with winning unemployment cases

"Like Threads"

What do you like best?

Functionality, ease of use, good value for the cost.

What do you dislike?

Being new to the system, some things are still confusing.

Employee performance reviews, company document distribution.

Learn more about Threads Culture

Threads Culture Videos

Threads Culture Downloads

Learning about Threads Culture?

* We monitor all Threads Culture reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Threads Culture to Similar Solutions