MailTrack

The double-checks ✓✓ on your email for read receipts

Work for MailTrack?

Learning about MailTrack?

MailTrack Reviews

Ask MailTrack a Question
Showing 61 MailTrack reviews
MailTrack review by Miguel G.
Miguel G.

"Very useful tool for tracking emails!"

What do you like best?

Mailtrack greatly facilitates the functions in the use of electronic mail I love it because it allows me to keep a perfect follow-up of the emails sent informing me immediately be read, for my work in the sales area is excellent especially because I attend many customers and suppliers every day being a great ally to keep my tray updated at the same time that gives me peace of mind in receiving the information, its setting is fast avoiding wasting time to be applied also allows you to select the emails that are sent under this mode by disabling or enabling in your panel When required, this tool is Excellent!

What do you dislike?

e used mailtrack for several years as a tool to track my emails without encountering any problem, it is efficient and very practical!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application for the excellent work it does when reporting the reading of emails. It is a very useful tool for every professional who works with email every day, I believe that Mailtrack is efficiency without much effort!

Accelerates the process of sales and marketing by receiving information reading which allows focusing on those contacts who read the information, avoiding wasting time on uninterested customers discarding, allows you to work with peace of mind knowing that the information was already received in addition to allows a better flow in the information, this tool streamlines my activities being an excellent tool for sales and marketing.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MailTrack
MailTrack review by Antonio G.
Antonio G.

"Efficiency and peace of mind in following emails!"

What do you like best?

Mailtrack represents for me the efficiency in the use of the electronic mail mainly because I work with the public and I send a lot of information every day, I love this tool because it facilitates me to know if the information was read or not! being this very useful in the world of sales and marketing and able to know which recipients read and which not the information, by means of a delivery notification avoiding wasting time in contacting the person for the confirmation, it is great when sending promotional Flayer to the customer database detecting potential customers, its adjustment is practical in addition to not occupying much space in the panel.

What do you dislike?

Since I use this application and have been able to keep the electronic mail tray updated showing efficiency, I do not have negative opinions that say it works without any kind of problem besides quickly adjusting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Mailtrack for all people who work daily with email, it is worth trying your panel to disable when you consider selecting which emails are sent with Mailtrack and which are not, it is very easy to adjust the team, I consider it very useful to streamline processes in the use of electronic mail.

Lets focus on potential customers discarding by reading notifications to accelerate the sales process, this tool generates peace of mind and avoids losing time being more productive, is a great ally for the email Gmail.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

MailTrack review by Marisol R.
Marisol R.

"Excellent ally for the efficient tracking of electronic mails!"

What do you like best?

Mailtrack is my number one ally in the use of email! It is very useful in my work in the Sales and Marketing area, especially when I have to send promotional information to the clients' database focusing on the clients that read the information and discarding the ones that do not avoid wasting time. It is a tool that allows me to get the attention of those who read the information through marketing strategies accelerating the purchase process, I love it because it informs me reading the mail this regardless of the date it was sent, does not require download and its adjustment is bantante fast, for me Mailtrack is an excellent tool for productivity in general.

What do you dislike?

It works perfect I have been using Mailtrack for several years to track and control my emails without any kind of problem is reliable and practical to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of Mailtrack for any professional who deserves the submission of information or works in the sales and marketing area because it favors the achievement of goals through reading notifications allowing discarding contacts and being more efficient, it is an excellent tool great utility especially when sending macros.

In my work and I have been able to advance in my activities generating tranquility in knowing the reading of the information sent focusing on other issues avoiding expenses in calls and lost time, for my work I must constantly send information to clients and suppliers with Mailtrack it is easier since it informs me the right moment of the reading, speeding up this process which in turn allows me to bring the updated mail tray.

MailTrack review by Antonio M.
Antonio M.

"Great ally for sales and Marketing!"

What do you like best?

Is an excellent tool that streamlines the process in the use of email gmail, I love it because I send a notification once the information has been read by the recipient generating a sense of tranquility in turn is a great tool for the sales area and Marketing, allowing an orderly follow-up which accelerates the sales process through the capture of potential customers, its adjustment is fast without loss of time.

What do you dislike?

This application works without problem is an excellent option to keep updated the email trays in turn allows disable when considered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider that Mailtrack is an excellent tool that greatly facilitates the sending of emails, allows an excellent follow-up in the sales area, works great, being a great complement, especially when sending mailed emails it allows us to know which people read the information, its panel allows disable and enable allowing you to select which emails are sent under this modality and which no mailtrack is without a doubt a great tool without download and efficient adjustment!

I have been able to have a better follow-up in the emails sent mostly by my work in the Sales and Marketing area, where I attend many clients by email is a tool that has facilitated my daily tasks through the reading notification the tranquility that I need in turn and I was able to focus on the clients really interested in acquiring the services and in turn discarding.

MailTrack review by Rafael M.
Rafael M.

"Great ally for the good use of Gmail!"

What do you like best?

It facilitates the proper use of e-mail, mainly because every day because of my work in sales I have to send many emails to clients. This tool helps me to know who read the information, discarding and focusing my time on truly interested clients, it is versatile and intuitive, I also love it because it allows you to enable or disable when you consider it, it fits without much effort to gmail.

What do you dislike?

It is an easy software to apply to the computer works without any problem and helps the simplicity of the daily processes through the use of email seems to me a great application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Application of great utility for any organization, facilitates the proper use of electronic mail informing the time of reading, keeps updated the different trays, provides peace of mind besides being easy to adjust in fixed or mobile computers without downloading, send reading ntifications regardless of the date of sending the electronic mail, for the sales area and Marketing is a great ally.

Accelerates the sales process by means of notifications of reading in turn generates tranquility in knowing the reception of the information avoids wasting time in making call to confirm the reception, it is of great utility when they are carried out macivos of advertising material to the database streamlining the process in capturing clients, I love it because it allows selecting the emails that are sent under this modality, it speeds up the customer's response process.

MailTrack review by Marlon A.
Marlon A.

"Excellent Ally for tracking emails sent!"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent tool for the sales and marcketing area, allowing to know the exact moment of reading the information. This software is of great importance when sending promotional material to the customer portfolio, helping to determine the actual potential clients focusing on those really pay attention to the information, does not require download fits without major complications to the email, I love receiving notifications of reading indicating date and time of shipment as well as recipient, it is an excellent tool.

What do you dislike?

Since I use Mailtrack to follow my emails, I have not had any inconvenience but rather facilitated my daily work by informing me of the reading, avoiding wasting time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of Mailtrack for all the people who for their work must constantly send information, especially for the sales area is a great ally knowing the right moment of reading the information, its price is accessible, no need to download and its adjustment is simple, it is a great tool to keep a good follow-up to the emails sent, I consider Mailtrack to be a great complement to reach goals and be more productive.

Allows to keep the electronic mail tray up-to-date as well as to provide peace of mind when receiving information, avoiding wasting time in making calls for the confirmation of electronic mail, I have had a better approach and attract a greater number of clients favoring sales allowing to focus on potential customers, a great ally for the sales area.

MailTrack review by carlos M.
carlos M.

"Excellent ally in the use of electronic mail."

What do you like best?

Great complement for the electronic mail streamlines the daily work, allows to send electronic mail and to know the right moment of its reading favoring the good performance, it is efficient in my work it is of great utility especially when I send promotional information to the database of the clients allowing to know the people who read the information and those who do not focus on the clients truly interested in the services, avoiding wasting time, it offers tranquility in the reception of the information, it is low cost and it does not require downloading it is adjusted without loss of time to the email, it allows to disable the sending of emails of notifications of reading when it is considered, it is the ideal complement for the efficient handling of the electronic mail.

What do you dislike?

Is an excellent software that simplifies the correct use of the electronic mail allowing to take the updated mail tray and to know the reading of the sent emails, it works perfect without complications besides it is very easy to adjust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this application for all people who for their work should send many emails on the day very important especially for the area of ​​sales and marketing by the volume of information sent to customers helping in the process of response and making the work more effective, it is a simple tool to adjust without annoying downloads, provides peace of mind in knowing the exact moment of reading by sending a notification where the recipient informs date and time of delivery as well as date and time of reading, makes the use more interactive of the email, I consider that Mailtrack is a great ally.

It allows to know the exact moment of reading the emails sent, providing peace of mind and saving expenses in calls for the confirmation of information, it is an excellent ally in the use of electronic mail, it works perfect for the sales and marketing area motivated by the volume of Daily mails that are sent to customers as promotions, budgets and service confirmations, streamlining daily tasks and keeping the mail updated.

MailTrack review by Antonio P.
Antonio P.

"Excellent complement for the electronic mail keeping the trays updated."

What do you like best?

It allows to effectively monitor the sent emails informing mendiente a notification when the information was read by the recipient, indicating date and time of sending, date and time of reading as well as email of the recipient, no download is required without complications to the email gmail, it is an ideal tool to keep the mail tray updated, it has no limits, that is, you can send as much information as necessary under the Mailtrack reading notification, you have an option in the panel to enable or disable when it is considered necessary, identify electronic mails already read by two easy-to-identify strings, is easy to use and practices especially when working constantly with the sending and reading of emails.

What do you dislike?

Simple and powerful software to keep the electronic mail tray up-to-date and keep track of the e-mails sent, it works perfectly without generating any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this application for all those who use their e-mail frequently for this purpose in order to keep track of the information sent and keep the mail tray updated. It also speeds up the response in the recipient, it is low cost and has a free option, works perfect for the sales and marketing area.

It allows to carry fluency in the sending of electronic mails informing the reading of the information and with this to give tranquility in the reception of the information, it allows to take a good control and follow up of the post office, it is ideal for the sending of important information avoiding expenses and time in make calls to confirm the receipt of the information by sending a notification immediately open regardless of the date of shipment.

MailTrack review by Pranav K.
Pranav K.

"Email Tracking Easy with Mailtrack"

What do you like best?

Mailtrack is very useful software for email tracking.Mailtrack provide best email tracking feature for track email.Mailtrack send realtime notification email alert with date & time if email is read and open by receiver.Mailtrack provide beautiful green sign feature if double tick green sign is appeared means its indicate email read and open by receiver.The best thing of Mailtrack is that we can track unlimited email in free plan.

What do you dislike?

Mailtrack attach Mailtrack signature with email if we want to remove this attach Mailtrack signature we need to upgrade to pro plan.Mailtrack only compatible with Gmail we cant use Mailtrack with anyother Email application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Email Tracking very easy with Mailtrack.

Mailtrack is very helpful for us to do email tracking very easily.We can track our client and customer email and get realtime notification alert when sent email read and open by receiver.we can also do analysis based on mailtrack notification alert which is best time when client and customers read our emails.

MailTrack review by Mariana M.
Mariana M.

"Ideal complement for my email in order to know the reception of the information sent."

What do you like best?

acilitates the exchange of information through reading notification which speeds up the response capacity, allowing me to recognize the contacts that read the information what has been of great help to me when sending promotional material to detect potential customers who read the information In this way I focus on a specific group of customers and discard and streamline the sales process, I love it because it sends me an email when the information is read detailing the contact, date and time of delivery as well as the reading.

What do you dislike?

Until now I have not had problems with this application, it is quite light and easy to adjust to the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application especially for the sales area or for the sending of important information that warrants a reading confirmation, allows you to enable or disable this option for sending less important emails, your plan is unlimited which allows you to be at all times with the use of email.

Through the notifications of reading and was able to streamline the sales process and focus my efforts on attracting customers really interested in acquiring our products and services and thus increase our database, this application in my opinion plays an important role in the sales area which allows to know the receptivity of the information sent bringing the benefit of the efficiency in the daily tasks, avoiding wasting time in contacting the person to confirm the reception of the information

MailTrack review by Maulik A.
Maulik A.

"Best way for Email Tracking"

What do you like best?

MailTrack is very good and easy to use software for email tracking.Mailtrack help us for track our email after it sent we can get real-time notification for receiver read email or not if receiver read email when receiver read email after it sent.Mailtrack work with chrome , firefox and opera web browser.Mailtrack is very easy to install in browser just need to search for mailtrack extension for browser then install and it ready to work.The best thing is that Mailtrack allow unlimited email tracking in free plan.

What do you dislike?

Mailtrack attach ads with email in free plan we cant remove ads in free plan we need to upgrade our Mailtrack account for remove ads.Mailtrack premium plan is costly it cost 5$ per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailtrack is best for email tracking

Mailtrack help us for track client email.we can track client email with mailtrack we can get realtime notification for client read our email or not and when client read our email after it sent.

MailTrack review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Control in sending emails through delivery notifications."

What do you like best?

This application consists of sending electronic mails, that is, it allows us to know which people opened the sent mail, informing us by means of a notification where the email that has just read the information as well as date and time of sending is displayed, which allows to keep track of the emails we send.

What do you dislike?

I really think it's a great application, so I do not get any negative aspect but rather helped me to know that people really read the email I sent helping me to purge those contacts that are not interested in the information and at the same time be calm to know when a contact received the information in this way to avoid wasting time in the new mail remail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended for people who handle a volume of mail or that by its degree of importance merits knowing when the person received the information, adapts quickly to the email, helps to make my work easier because knowing when the person received the information I can focus on those who really value the information by sending a notification regardless of the time of shipment will arrive a message informing when it was seen.

I use this application on a daily basis to identify when the recipient received the information in order to be calm knowing that the information arrived on time saving time in having to make a new return, in my work I must send at the end of the day the daily inflows generated in the store to my superiors, I hope that I receive the notification to retire and I go home quiet knowing that the information was received.

MailTrack review by sandra r.
sandra r.

"Multiple benefits for sending electronic mail."

What do you like best?

I define my use of this application in simplicity and speed, I simplify my work by saving time knowing that people paid attention to my information and read the information and rapids because I can know in real time that people are interested in my information and took time to read it.

What do you dislike?

It is very easy just to make a brief registration and have an email you can enjoy these benefits if the company has several teams, this application offers several plans according to demand, to know when a customer has read my information I think fantastic, I dedicate more time to potential customers and at the same time discard that series of people who in some way or another are not interested in the service by removing them from the database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this application for the advantages it offers especially for my area are the sales, to send mail and get to know that people read my information I can get faster to people who really feel an interest in knowing the services that we offer, reinforcing my activities to these people, since I use this application I have surrendered more time and I have seen reflected the increase of the sales when dedicating me only to the people that eftively attend to the reception of my information.

I love the rapids and veracity with which you inform me after an email once a recipient has read the information sent, it is practical and reliable, its use does not interfere with the normal use of my email.

MailTrack review by Vigni C.
Vigni C.

"Allows me to keep track of the emails I send."

What do you like best?

Sending and receiving messages plays a very important role and if we add the option of knowing the people who receive and read the information is great, with Mailtrack I can monitor my emails every time I make a shipment this application informs me when The recipient received my information saving time.

What do you dislike?

The use is very easy every time we send a message this sends us an email informing us each time the other person has received our information, which allows me to discard between the people who really value our information and those who did not, previously lost a lot time since I sent a message several times thinking that the person had not received it but the answer was that simply omit my emails now with this application I know first hand the people who receive and read my information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this application for all people and organizations that must send electronic mail every day, especially when it is handled through databases that are mass mailings using this program can save time investing in some other activity being reflected in the performance of the productivity.

For this application to report the reception of a message, it does not matter the time in which the initial message originated, so it can take a long time to inform us if the person reads it late, it is safe and reliable, this program makes Take better control in my email.

MailTrack review by Elsy L.
Elsy L.

"Great application in the control of my emails!"

What do you like best?

For my work in Travel Agency dedicated to offering products and services to consumers I must constantly send emails to my clients either to give an answer to any request or to send them some promotions offered by the agency, with this application I can know that people receive and read the information that I send them, which I think is very good, especially so as not to waste time on users who in some way or other omit our information.

What do you dislike?

Works excellent at the moment I do not present any complaint is an application that has been very helpful especially for the issue of discarding many times we usually send emails without knowing if the recipient receives our information with this application we can monitor the emails that we send, this application informs me through an electronic mail when a person reads my information, without mporting the time in which it has been sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a fairly light and comfortable application does not interfere in the least in my team, it is safe and functional, it allows to get faster to the client because through the monitoring performed in the reception of messages I can discard among people who really are interested and those that are not, is a perfect tracking system to my emails, I recommend its use for the multiple benefits that conyeba have a program to inform me about the status of the emails sent in this way to gain time in the realization of other activities.

I recommend the use of this application especially for people who like me every day should send many emails, for working in sales area I should send a lot of information to our database, being able to get faster to potential customers that if they are interested in our products yielding in this way in the productivity of the organization.

MailTrack review by Oscar M.
Oscar M.

"Excellent Software for tracking emails."

What do you like best?

Application adjusted to the email gmail that informs the moment in which the mail was read, allows to enable or disable this option when it is considered necessary, does not require download, simple adjustment to the mail, its icon does not occupy large space in the panel, it provides handling efficient email

What do you dislike?

Basic application whose function is the reading notification works perfect I have no complaint whatsoever of this software.

Efficient management in the use of electronic mail by providing reading notifications making daily work more effective allowing to keep the mail tray updated and in turn discard contacts, in the hospitality area it works great especially for the amount of daily mails that are sent to the client portfolio making the reception of the information more effective.

MailTrack review by Mayur G.
Mayur G.

"Best Email Tracking Software"

What do you like best?

Mailtrack is good software for track sent email and we can get notification alert when receiver open and read sent email.Mailtrack is very easy to install and use software.Mailtrack plugin available for firefox and chrome browser we just need to install mailtrack plugin in browser and sign up and start tracking email.Mailtrack works well with Gmail mobile app.We can see double green check mark sign if receiver open and read sent email.

What do you dislike?

Mailtrack require read ,send and delete mail permission with gmail.i dont know why mailtrack require this type of permission.Mailtrack premium version cost 5$ per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Track email with mailtrack

Mailtrack is very helpful for us to track our client email.We can get real time notification email alert when client open and read email.Mailtrack provide accurate date and timestamp information when sent email opened by client.

MailTrack review by Aman T.
Aman T.

"A useful tool to have around"

What do you like best?

This is a tool that will help you keep track of your emails very precisely. See delivery check, read check, read again notification and that makes it the best tool. It integrates very well with gmail. Never had any issues using this tool, no lags or hanging problem, no downtime at all, read receipt or read notification in this case is very instant. Provides information if an email is read multiple times by a recipient which certainly helps in providing insight if the recipient is interested in your message and the proposition it carries. Moreover, the recipient wont know that the sender is receiving updates about every time he or she reads an email. I see this as a very useful tool for my profession and will very likely suggest to every one. I have implemented it throughout my team and off course we have achieved better results with mailtrack.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Simple and elegant. This is the simplest tool you can have to track your emails. Integrates well and keeps users updated with track reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that can keep track of mails this is the one for you. Wait till you see few more features and assess how useful it can be.

I can keep track if my mail is read and how many times it is read. Provides insight if the candidate is interested in the message.

MailTrack review by Fernando s.
Fernando s.

"Functional software in the follow-up of emails!"

What do you like best?

Increase the functionality of my email Gmail I love it because it allows me to know the exact moment in which my email is read facilitates the sales process and Marketing being a very useful tool for the sending of mac emails focusing on the recipients who read the information, generates sensation of tranquility, maximizes time avoiding wasting time in making calls but once the information is read Mailtrack sends me a notification where the recipient informs and the date and time of sending, does not require process of downloading is an excellent software for the follow-up of mails especially in the area of ​​sales and Marketing.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about this application is quite functional and interactive works without inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of Mailtrack to all professionals who work with the general public through the use of email is an excellent tool to keep a perfect tracking of the information sent at low cost and without tedious downloading processes.

Increase effective communication through notifications of reading streamlining the process in the use of email in turn that generates peace of mind knowing that the information has been read, is very useful to discard people not interested in our information allowing time to potential customers If you felt interested in reading the information, your panel allows you to disable, being able to select the emails that are sent with this modality, in my work it works excellent!

MailTrack review by caroline m.
caroline m.

"Efficient tool that allows to know the reception of the sent information."

What do you like best?

Very useful complement for the efficient handling of the sent electronic mails keeping a constant pursuit in the reception of the information thanks to the sending of notifications of reading once it has been opened, offering tranquility when knowing that the information was received, requires of a simple record to adjust.

What do you dislike?

This application does not have major complications is simple and practical also has the option to enable and disable when it is considered necessary I have no complaints is very useful.

know first-hand the confirmation of reading of the emails sent which allows to advance effectively in daily activities, offers tranquility and maximizes the time without having to call the person to confirm the reception.

MailTrack review by User

"Tranquility in the reception of the information."

What do you like best?

Set in minutes issues to the email, security in the confirmation of information, does not set expiration dates which means that regardless of the day of reading will send a notification, enable or disable the Mailtrack option allowing you to select which emails are sent under this modality and what not.

What do you dislike?

I have several years making use of this application without having any complaint, it is a simple software which fulfills its basic function in the reception of the information by delivery notifications.

Allows to keep the trays updated which makes it possible to work in other activities, tranquility in the reception of information, efficient handling in the sending and reception of electronic mails.

MailTrack review by Van Thu N.
Van Thu N.

"Best entry level solution to mail tracking!"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is great. They had a deal where if you signed up for premium it is good for three different emails. For such a great deal! I didn't know how to apply the extension to three separate emails without opening new accounts with Mailtrack so I contacted their support team and they were quick to respond and sent me clear instructions.

What do you dislike?

If there are multiple people on the email, it's hard to tell who opened it unless the recipient also has Mailtrack. But if they have a mail tracking blocker than there's no way to know if they opened the email. That has been a problem when my business partner previously had a blocker and I didn't know if he read my email or the prospective client. So he had to remove his blocker so I can distinguish between people who opened it. Mailtrack is a good basic mail tracking app, there are better ones that are more robust, but costs more than double. The free version comes with their watermark and of course, I prefer people not to know I use Mailtrack unless it's someone from my team. So I upgraded to premium to remove the watermark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great entry-level solution for your team in improving communications and the sales process. That way, you don't annoy someone who hasn't had a chance to open your email and you can tell if someone is just ignoring you or putting your email on the side burner so you can follow up at the right time. This app helps me determine their behavior (how frequently one checks email and how soon they open after I send) and if I want to work with this person and if they are trustworthy.

This is a great Gmail app extension. It helps me know when to follow up with people and instead of wondering if they've read my email or not, Mailtrack alerts me in real time on my desktop and in my email if they've opened my email or clicked on the links I sent. No more guessing on my end and it helps with the sales process. It's much more affordable than other apps. Great for small businesses and start-ups.

MailTrack review by Krunal K.
Krunal K.

"Email Tracking with MailTrack"

What do you like best?

Mailtrack is very useful software for track email.We can know and get realtime notification email when receiver opened and read email.We can get date and timestamp in notification email.Mailtrack is very easy to use.Mailtrack provide addon for chrome and firefox browser.The best thing of this software is that we can track unlimited email in free plan.Mailtarck works with Gmail desktop and android both platform.

What do you dislike?

Mailtrack software works only with Gmail but not with any other email application.Mailtrack premium plan is very costly.Mailtrack should provide more feature for email tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Mailtrack software with Gmail for email tracking.

We can track our client email using Mailtrack very easily.When client read and open our sent email we can get realtime notification email with Mailtarck.We can track unlimited email in free plan we dont need to pay anything.

MailTrack review by Silmarys H.
Silmarys H.

"Complete ideal to keep updated the different trays of the email."

What do you like best?

It speeds up communication, providing reading notifications saving time and expenses in contacting by other means the receptivity of the information, security and privacy of the information

What do you dislike?

Mailtrack fulfills its basic function of informing the receptivity of the information, it is an ideal tool for the sales area, it has worked very well I have no complaints.

It helps to keep the different trays updated, its use is ideal when sending mass mailings simplifying the process and saving time this regardless of the date of sending the information.

MailTrack review by My N.
My N.

"Mailtrack is a powerful tool to calm your anxiety"

What do you like best?

Mailtrack is very helpful in checking if your email reaches the recipient. I use it every single time I send out an email, because I tend to get very impatient if I have not heard from the recipient. I do not know if I can cmmunicate the information or not. With Mailtrack I know if they receieve and read my emails yet, which means if my information is delivered to the person yet. I also recommend Mailtrack to a lot of college students, because they are the one who should use Mailtrack first!! when applying for jobs, it will help with anxiety when you dont hear from an employer. Using mailtrack, you know whether the manager/employer is too busy and havent had time to read your email, so you should follow up with them. Or they just simply ignore you. Or you just have not reached them yet. Mailtrack comes in so handy in the application process/job searching process.

What do you dislike?

Only one thing. It has ad :( I know I am enjoying it free so ad should be a normal thing. But it seems like Mailtrack has more ads than other free software (different functions though). Every email ad pops up and I have to turn it off. MAiltrack is still wonderful for its help though. It's just it will get so much better if it's without ad. I know I am asking for a lot.

Like I said above, I have been using mailtrack to make sure if my information is communicated. I get very unproductive if I cannot be sure if the other person hears what I want to communicate.

MailTrack review by Elsy G.
Elsy G.

"Magnificent software for the efficient management of the electronic mail."

What do you like best?

Maintains the updated mail trays informs through delivery notification the moment of reception of the information allowing to enable which mail is sent under the delivery mode.

What do you dislike?

Basic application to facilitate the sending of emails which works great especially for my area of work.

It allows us to know which clients are more interested in acquiring our services through reading notifications, it works great especially when the promotions are sent to the database, it allows us to discard contacts and focus on those really interested.

MailTrack review by User

"Good Software Provides Tranquility in the reception of information."

What do you like best?

Makes communication easier by informing the reading of the information, does not require download, its icon fits the panel slightly without occupying much space, keeps the mail tray updated.

What do you dislike?

Simple application has been very useful especially in sending information to employees, I have no bad experience with this application.

Identify the reception of information in less time saving money in calls, allows you to discard contacts based on the reception of information, provides peace of mind as well as streamlines the response process.

MailTrack review by User

"Improving my messaging and response rate"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see who has opened my emails and with what frequency. This allows me to decipher whether it's my messaging or the audience that needs improvement. For example, I can try different email subject hooks to find which gets a greater response rate -or- simply identify who from my clients and partners are the most engaged with me. Those who aren't engaged, I will be able to see and follow-up with either in-person or over the phone. I can tailor my service and work to their needs better.

What do you dislike?

Although I love the data and intel I'm provided, I dislike having to remove the MailTrack link every time I send an email. Additionally, in Outlook, when I receive an email from a colleague using MailTrack, their "image" doesn't download, which aesthetically bothers me. These may be things I need to change in my settings but those are the only "issues" I have with the product. Additionally, I am unable to track multiple emails sent in a mail merge (for example). Lastly, I found that the individual "unread" emails added to certain conversations were just static and unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not getting a good response or read rate, try different titles to experiment with what gets a higher response!

I can tailor my messaging much better and attain a higher read-rate with MailTrack. I can also tailor my mode of communication with certain clients and partners to better suit their learning and response needs.

MailTrack review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"MailTrack email tracking"

What do you like best?

I like that I can view when and how many times a client or contractor read and email or clicked a link. This has helped us in collecting invoices, closing sales, and ensuring proper training of contractors (we can see if they read the training materials). The cost for mailtrack is only $50 a month, a small fraction of the cost of what we used to use -- Hubspot. We aren't paying for more than we need, and can use that money elsewhere on things like our event management software or our CRM.

What do you dislike?

A big issue is that we cannot track through Gmail and there is no mail app. Another problem is that if there are more than two recipients, we do not know who read the email.

We can close faster and see if someone is more interested in one service than other based on amount of clicks to links.

MailTrack review by User

"Tranquility in the reception of the information."

What do you like best?

Reading confirmation software that allows to know the precise moment in which the information has been read, has the option to enable or disable its use before sending any mail allowing selecting which ones are sent with mailtrack and which are not.

What do you dislike?

Basic application of reading confirmation very well fulfills its function until now I have no complaints.

It speeds up work by providing peace of mind in knowing when the information was received saving time and money.

MailTrack review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"See who and when somebody read your mails"

What do you like best?

About how efficient MailTrack is, we send tons of mails to contacts, clients, students, suppliers and with this tool can tell who take the time to open and read our e-mails and who just ignored them. Helps alot to keep our database updatated.

I also like that Mailtrack has the free option for use the product. Passing the mouse over the green double check shows the time the person read the e-mail and the time and how many times read it, that option is more useful that people can imagine.

What do you dislike?

At first was not very happy about the "mark": send with Mailtrack, but then we realize in the company that if people see it in their e-mails going to know that we are tracking our customers and suppliers and would think twice about ignoring our e-mails, it changed things for us.

Having some problems with e-mails open with Outlook, the tracking didn't work and issues also with e-mails open with a different mail that is not Gmail. With Gmail works perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for big companies, small companies, small bussiness, personal use. If you want to know if people read your e-mails, then use Mailtrack.

We had problems with a costumer, needing a certification of payments, we didn't know if they were reading the e-mails or what, that was the firts time use Mailtrack, thanks to that, could see the customer saw all the e-mails, but just decide ignore them.

MailTrack review by Jose Manuel L.
Jose Manuel L.

"Complement that provides peace of mind in knowing the reading of the information sent."

What do you like best?

Improves communication by receiving notifications of reading, the alert does not expire regardless of the date of shipment, easy registration does not interfere at all in the use of electronic mail, fast and interactive.

What do you dislike?

Is a light application and easy to adjust complies with its main function in the reading confirmation I have no negative aspects to say.

It allows to know the exact moment of the reception of the information, providing peace of mind in knowing that the information has already been received, especially when the booking locators are sent to the clients. It works great and can be added as the reading confirmation is received. streamlining the reservation process.

MailTrack review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"An accurate and seamless mail-open tracker!"

What do you like best?

MailTrack has both a free and premium version, with the latter offering more features and the ability to remove the auto-signature ("Sent with MailTrack") from emails (you can manually delete it, but it does get a bit annoying after a while). Regardless, though, of whether you choose basic or premium, MailTrack is an awesome way to track who opens your emails, whether they click on links in your email, how many times and with what technology (browser/OS) they use, etc.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that the free version does not allow you to remove the auto signature ("Sent with MailTrack") Then again, the company does need to make money in some way!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in search of a great way to track your emails and make your email behavior more efficient/educated, MailTrack is for you! While the options for tracking emails sent to multiple recipients is a bit limited (the premium version definitely presents more options for this), it is very accurate for one-off emails.

When I email business contacts, I can now see if their non-response is a likely result of them not even opening the email, or if it is because they really dont want to respond. Though I am not in a sales-focused role, this still helps with navigating relationships and growing my network.

MailTrack review by Dhruv D.
Dhruv D.

""Gives me better insights in real time!""

What do you like best?

The response rate is really fast, i usually use it to send mail of collaboration. The feature that tells the time after which the mail was read and how many times my mail actually opened, gives me really a good picture of whether the receiver will be a conversion or not!

What do you dislike?

The thing i dislike about mail track is even when i open the mail , i attached mailtrack with, it gives me an alert for the same, which often collides with the very motive of the extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

really awesome extension for all people in the sales and collaboration sector of any company!

I being a part of Entrepreneurship Cell, have to shot mails for collaborations and partnerships etc.

This Tool hence plays an essential role in doing the same.

MailTrack review by andres m.
andres m.

"Excellent application to increase the functions of the email."

What do you like best?

Favors the exchange of emails through reading notifications, its design is comfortable and easy to apply to the mail.

What do you dislike?

It fulfills its main function in the reception of the information sent by means of delivery notifications.

Streamlines the response process, provides peace of mind knowing that the information was received, increases the reception of customers knowing that people read the information and who does not.

MailTrack review by Romel v.
Romel v.

"Essential software for peace of mind when receiving information."

What do you like best?

Effective performance in the use of the electronic mail allowing to know in less time the reception of the information, saving time and expenses.

What do you dislike?

Simple application with basic function of delivery notification.

Efficient management keeping the tray updated, provides peace of mind in the reception of the information, the reading notification is made regardless of the time of sending the mail.

MailTrack review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"The most precise mail tracking add-on"

What do you like best?

With mail track it's very easy to learn whether the recipient has opened your email or not. This is a great way to know when, how and if you should follow-up on the conversation.

What do you dislike?

Notifications are not always correct or timely. Otherwise, it's absolutely great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mail tracking is a real lifesaver in email communication. If you're not using one, you should be.

With Mailtrack I always know if clients or partners have opened the messages I've sent them. This helps to make sure that the important information has been read and will be reacted upon accordingly.

MailTrack review by User in Computer Software

"Brilliant - wish I had found it sooner"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Helps with sales efforts in that we know when is an appropriate time to reach the user for the second time.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way of having email received the confirmation sent to a different email. The current process makes the inbox cluttered. If Mailtrack is reading this review, please consider giving the user a different email account option to receive these notifications from Mailtrack

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent service and super easy to use!

It helps me track when a colleague or client has opened my first email. If an email has not been read for a few days I know that I should follow up and make sure they received my emails

MailTrack review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"Awesome for knowing when your mail is received!"

What do you like best?

I like how about 9/10 times this is fairly accurate! It works great when someone reads your email and the time frame they email it. Hard to say they never received!

What do you dislike?

I do not like when you send to multiple users you need to upgrade to see who has actually opened up your email among those it was sent to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! If you need a program to track your emails this would be it!

This allows me to ensure that my corespondents are receiving my emails and opening them in a timely manner.

MailTrack review by User

"Excellent tool for monitoring sent emails."

What do you like best?

Ideal complement for the performance of daily activities, providing through notifications when the email was read by the recipient, safe tool and easy to apply.

What do you dislike?

Until now I have nothing negative to say about this application, it fulfills its basic function in the reception of reading emails.

I was allowed to move forward and focus on potential customers to purchase and at the same time increase the response of my contacts, ideal for the sales and marketing area.

MailTrack review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Scheduling Confirmation"

What do you like best?

I don't have to wait around for days to wonder if a response is coming or if the email has not even been received due to an address error.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. I love how you can see how many times the email has been opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very useful platform with many platforms.

I am constantly scheduling and confirming. Many times I am not sure if a message has reached an individual and knowing this allows me to follow up or to find a new way of contact.

MailTrack review by Nancy (Anne) H.
Nancy (Anne) H.

"I love it"

What do you like best?

Takes the mystery of out email delivery and response. Great tool.

What do you dislike?

A bit buggy. Sometimes it just disappears for no reason at all (that I can tell.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't because I don't want them to know about it yet, If people know their emails are being tracked it skews the results. A Catch 22 for Mailtrack. Sorry to say.

Who and when someone opens my email

MailTrack review by User

"A great tool to help with cool or cold sales leads "

What do you like best?

Ability to track opens! This is a really great tool for companies looking to generate new sales and particularly if you are a company who has very little product identification and/or word of mouth generated.

What do you dislike?

The sentence you have to delete at the end of the email that states "sent with mailtrack" - totally defeats the purpose

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are start up or just beginning business, relying on word of mouth and email marketing as well as sales, instead of an already loyal foundation, this is extremely helpful to not wating your time and knowing who will at last give you clicks/interest and a better probability of a close.

Reaching out to cool or cold leads and being able to identify warmer ones

MailTrack review by User

"Great tracking system for free!"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can easily see when someone has read your message. I've had many clients state they never received an email from me and with this software, I can tell when they've read it and from what device! I even get a notification pop-up!

What do you dislike?

Because the basic service is free, after so many times you send an email, it will pop up offering you to buy the annual package...super annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for tracking emails, and if you are okay with clicking the close box every time you send and email

Ensuring clients get the emails from us and read them. Employees too!

MailTrack review by Sam C.
Sam C.

"Basic Email Tracking"

What do you like best?

It installs in seconds and can be used with gmail. You can see if the email received opened the email or not right from the inbox without having to click on anything.

What do you dislike?

the free version is so annoying, comes with ads and they keep sending a reminder to upgrade almost everyday! Of Course we purchased mailtrack but the trial period was annoying

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you test it out do not use your company email. The free version is annoying.Once you decide mailtrack is for you then pay for it and use it with your corporate email.

We needed to report on our emails (opened, open rate, etc) without having to create separate reports and waste time.

MailTrack review by Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.

"A+"

What do you like best?

This is definitely one of my preferred apps for tracking. I like that it is very simple and easy to use!

What do you dislike?

The one thing I wish that if emailing multiple people, I'd like to see who specifically opened, rather than "opened by 1 person on mac" etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a download.

I'm able to see when my contacts have received my e-mail and how many times they've opened it. It definitely helps my work process with following up and knowing when to contact.

MailTrack review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Simple, great email tracking right within gmail"

What do you like best?

Very integrated, shows you the read/clicked status right within gmail. Can see when, how many times they opened on which devices, also what links they clicked

What do you dislike?

A couple times it has not worked until I restarted my Chrome. Would be nice to see who has opened when there are multiple senders, but I think this is a technological problem that is impossible to solve without sending the email once to each person.

Seeing if clients have opened proposals, how ,many times they click on a link.

MailTrack review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Ambivalent Feelings on MailTrack"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see who opens the emails I send.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure how reliable the program is. On more than one occasion, a split second after I send an email I get a notification alerting me that the email was read when I know it's completely impossible. For example, I will send an email to a client at midnight and I know for a fact that that client is sleeping and definitely did not open the email. This has happened a number of times so I'm questioning the reliability of the software.

The benefits (when the program is working properly) are that I know when someone has read an email I've sent. I know, then, when to follow up, among other things.

MailTrack review by Alvaro L.
Alvaro L.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

When I found out about this MailTrack, my client conversations in my business got way better. The fact of being able to discover who was "lying" about reading your mails was pretty useful.

What do you dislike?

I can't find any dislikes for the moment

Getting useful info from read mails from clients. Once we did a mailing and we got a 100% read mails. It was nice having that feedback so quick.

MailTrack review by Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.

"Very Good Tracking Software"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, alerts, simple interface, very good integration with gmail.

What do you dislike?

Can't seem to track by individual recipient.

Tracking to see who is opening my email and when to follow-up with that person.

Learning about MailTrack?

* We monitor all MailTrack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.